All Comments on 'Tumbleweed Ch. 01'

by woodmanone

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Nodrog99Nodrog99over 8 years ago
Good Start

You're right - your forte is westerns and I look forward to your stories. This looks like the beginning of another good submission - wish they were a bit longer though.

Pete666Pete666over 8 years ago
More please

You certainly excell with the westerns. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THANK YOU........

Love everything you write, please continue your wonderful stories and thank you more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WELCOME BACK

you've been gone for 6 months or so...good to have you back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yeah for the Western

Your westerns are my favorite ones of the genre. Great to see a new story although I often re-read the old ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Easy. I fell in love with Emily when Jerimiah started negotiating the horse boarding with Jake.

Any woman with a son that smart and resourceful has got to be a woman to love, with a character so deep and genuine that it flows right out of her soul into her son's. That's beauty.

Now I will go back to reading from that point, but I know already this should be a story worth reading. Thank You.

And I'll let you know if otherwise.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 8 years ago
I have to agree

You've found your niche! I wonder if any other time and place has offered men the freedom to grow and carve out a life like the American West did. Great character development! I already care about Jeremiah, Jake and Emily.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
TUMBLEWEEDS ROLL ALONG THE PRARIES

leaving a trail in the dust, TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankover 8 years ago
an intriguing and compelling story

thank you for writing

I agree with your self assessment, you have found your genre.

teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
Of course

your Forte is Westerns. You write the best. Thanks and good to see you again.

But, 'glad to ride into El Paso.......' must have been desperate

lihplihpover 6 years ago
I'm glad

that you're committed to writing westerns because I love 'em.

Thanks

Phil

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Second time through. Still an excellent story!

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Good start!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

chytownchytown12 months ago

*****Damn I want to buy me a COWBOY HAT!! damn good start. Looking forward to future Chapters. Thanks for sharing.

GardeningGirlyGardeningGirly4 months ago

Good start! Some missing commas, but it looks like it will be an enjoyable story. The conflict isn't clear just yet, but Jake is interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwoodmanone@woodmanone
I believe age and cunning will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time. Being some what of an egomaniac I believe my stories are very interesting. Only the readers can verify or disprove that premise. Several of my stories are based on my own experience or most have a little ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories