All Comments on 'Tunisian Dreams Ch. 06 (The End)'

by RubiaLaFaye

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayealmost 7 years agoAuthor
I really appreciatie your feedback

Please let me know what you liked or did not like in this series so I can put your input in the final version. Thanks xxxx

RubiaLaFayeRubiaLaFayeover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the 4.88 stars vote

I was wondering if I should add an alternative explanation : Maartje hearing him read and dreaming it all.

IshuiIshuialmost 6 years ago

Hi - It seems kind of sad to me that, after you asked for comments about how you wrote this story, and made 2 comments yourself, no one cared enough to comment back to you.

I really liked how you told the whole story. The only think I would have liked a little better was if, when Maartje was first injured, there had been something to indicate that Sara's story was a past-life recall (without succinctly stating that). Not necessarily Maartje dreaming it, but maybe something indicating that she was taken to the hospital and didn't regain consciousness right away? Some indication that while she was unconscious, other things were happening in her mind? Or possibly, not - this is a hard call. I wouldn't change anything else about it.

Anyway, the story had an very interesting plot - I liked the interpretations of the main characters as they seemed very appropriate for their times. Extremely well-written and entertaining. I would give you more than 5 stars if I could!

Thanks for writing this. Ishui

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nobody cares

This story doesn't even have 5000 views. No favorites. It was poorly written with unlikable characters doing some really silly things. How this train wreck has a high score I don't know. Obviously nobody cares enough to even be bothered to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very Nice

I enjoyed the story very much and read all the chapters at one sitting.

An Elderly Great Grandpa

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Another nice tale

A bit clunky in places, spelling and grammar a bit erratic (but considering that you're writing in a foreign language - well done) but a nice yarn nevertheless.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous