Tunnel Channel

Story Info
Fear of the dark is the best excuse for casual sex.
950 words
4.16
4.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

It was a night out of the group from the university. We went to pubs around town and had drinks. It was fun just chatting and drinking. There were like eight or ten of us in the group. Almost an equal number of boys and girls.

We were getting tipsy in our third or fourth pub when one of the guys said that he knew of tunnels running underground and invited everyone to explore these.

"Our location now is very near one of the entrances," he said.

"What would it be like inside?" we all asked.

He said, "Dark and damp and cold but could also be exciting."

"We can borrow some torches from the pub so we are sure to have something to light our way," he added.

He actually meant flashlights but they called them torches.

So we went.

"Will it be spooky?" we inquired.

"There are rumors of ghosts in some of them but especially so in the ones near the Palace Pavilion," he said smiling.

We entered through one of the access points in the street near the pub. Those who had torches lit them and guided our way. It was nothing spectacular. Just bricked up walls and hallways. We asked what if we get lost. We agreed we should all stick together and stay put if we got lost so we can be found.

So we went a bit of a ways inwards. It was not smooth walking as some of us have already had a lot to drink. Some swayed and tripped while we explored the tunnels. I was mostly with Jake. He's a guy from one of the other classes and I got to meet him only that night. He has the typical light-colored hair and brown eyes. Not too good looking but not bad either. He would help me in difficult places where we needed to watch our step. We both did not have a flashlight so we kept near to the ones who had. We also chatted along the way about stuff in general.

After maneuvering some passageways, our little group started to get divided into smaller ones of two or three as we all did not keep the same pace of walking. At some point where there was a turning, Jake and I suddenly found ourselves in the dark. The guy or girl ahead of us who had a torch was nowhere in sight.

I asked Jake, "What do we do now?"

He called out, "Oi," to whoever should have been ahead of us.

But no one answered.

We could not move forward as there were several options to choose from and we did not want to get lost even more. We also remembered that the agreement was to stay put.

There was no one behind us either. I started to get scared and I supposed I panicked so I started to cry. He said things should be alright so I need not get upset. But I couldn't help it so I whimpered softly. It was also starting to feel cold in the tunnel.

He took me in his arms and tried to console me. At some point, he kissed me. He kissed me long and gently.

I suppose I warmed up and started kissing back passionately. He also started to move his hand under my blouse to feel my breasts. I responded with more deep kissing. I also started to feel for his cock and rubbed my hand against its hardness.

He then slid his hand under my skirt and into my nylons and panties. He felt for my clit and cunt and started playing with it.

As I got hornier, I whispered to him, "I need your cock inside me."

When I was very wet, he started to take out his cock from his pants and I took off my nylons and panties.

He then pushed me to the wall, lifted my legs and slid me up a bit so he can insert his cock as I held on to his shoulders.

He started to fuck me.

I moaned and told him, "Your cock feels really good, Jake.".

He kept pumping his cock while we kissed. I was so wet with pleasure and I came immediately.

He let me go but said, "I'm not done yet."

"You are so wet, I want to pump you really hard!"

He wanted to pump his cock harder but he feared I might get hurt with my back to the wall.

So, I bent over and placed my hands against the wall so he can fuck me from behind.

He slid his cock inside my cunt and started pumping it really hard. I had to brace myself well against the wall. At some point, I could feel my palms bruising as it pressed hard against the wall.

He really fucked me hard.

And then we started to hear a guy calling for us. Jake was not done yet so he fucked me harder and faster.

He kept saying, "I need to cum, I really need to cum!"

And he did.

Before the other guy turned a corner and reached us with his light. I just had time to stand straight, pull my dress down and stuff my nylons and panties in my bag.

We got reunited with the group.

We were both silent most of the way out of the tunnels. We went home our separate ways. I was with a guy and two girls on the bus ride back to where I was staying.

Never got the chance to go out with Jake again after the tunnels but I surely have fond memories of helpful he was inside the tunnels :P

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers