The Neighbor

Story Info
Jen is forced to please her neighbor.
2k words
3.91
60.8k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonTitor
JonTitor
53 Followers

The day of the block party had arrived and it had to be the hottest day of the year. Jen would sweat as soon as she stepped out into the sweltering heat. While she would have rather spent the day inside the cool house, that wasn't an option. She had to help set everything up and make it look great for all the neighbors coming over.

She had dressed in her thin sundress with the short hemline and was still sweating buckets as she moved around the backyard setting up the tables. As she went inside to grab more chairs the doorbell rang. Jen grabbed a towel to wipe some of the sweat from her face and went to answer the door.

"Hi, Jen," said Ryan as the door was opened. "I thought you guys might want some help."

Jen was happy for any help she could get even if it came from Ryan. Ryan had been their neighbor for years, a man in his mid 40s who had become a friend of her fathers. While he was always friendly, as Jen grew up Ryan began noticing her more and more. Quick glances became lingering stares and the occasional touch always made Jen uncomfortable.

"I'd love some! Come on in and grab some chairs," Jen said with a smile.

They exchanged idle talk as they moved the chairs outside. Ryan asked all the questions everyone asked since she got home from college. She could feel his eyes linger on her from time to time, but she was so happy with the help it didn't bother her.

It wasn't long till everything was set and Ryan went to the grill to talk with her dad. Jen made her way inside to enjoy the nice air-conditioning. She had just gotten comfortable when she was needed once again.

"Jen, go help Ryan bring some fans over from his house. It's going to be hot tonight and I don't want people uncomfortable," her dad commanded.

Before she could move, Ryan had appeared.

"Comeon, kiddo," he said getting an eyeful as he stood above her.

She ignored it and with a sigh, Jen got up from the sofa following Ryan out the door. The heat added a fresh coat of sweat that trickled down her neck, tickling her as it went between her breasts. Ryan opened the door, inviting her in, as she walked past he put his hand on the small of her back. The act made her cringe deep inside, but she managed to maintain her composure.

She always was impressed at how clean the house was whenever she went inside it. No dust to be seen and everything in order. Her eyes couldn't help, but dart around the house as she followed Ryan.

"They're in the basement," he said as he opened the door. "I'll go down first and you can go up first. That way if you fall you'll have something a little soft to land on."

She followed him down the stairs into the basement. It was surprisingly cool down there and like the rest of the house everything was tidy other than some dust on the floor. She followed him over to where the fans were in the corner.

"Here you go," he handed her the smallest one and picked the other two up. "They won't make it as comfortable as staying inside, but they should make it bearable," he said with a smile.

"We can only hope," Jen said wryly as she turned around and headed out of the basement.

As she made her way up the steps she regretted wearing the dress she did. Jen knew Ryan was getting a better view of her than he had ever gotten before. She could feel his eyes peering at her light blue cotton thong and while it made her uncomfortable the thought excited her a little as well.

*He's loving every second he gets to see my ass, but that's all he'll ever be able to do.*

The thought made her smile as they left Ryan's and went back to her house. They put the fans in the backyard and as they finished people started arriving. The block party had finally begun.

The evening wore on as mixed drinks and beer were downed in equal measure by the neighborhood. Jen was hounded by all the neighbors who hadn't seen her much since she returned home. She would catch Ryan occasionally staring at her, sending a chill down her spine.

Before Jen realized it the party was over and all that remained of the neighbors was Ryan. He stayed to help clean up the mess. Jen tried to stay away, but Ryan always seemed to find a reason to be near her. He even managed to bump her a few times, his hand grazing her ass each time he did. When everything was being squared away Jen felt relief knowing she would soon be alone in her room.

"Jen, help Ryan take his things back. Here's his plate of food and help him with the fans. I'm exhausted so goodnight," her mother said as she gave Jen a kiss on the cheek. "Night Ryan, thank you for all the help," she said cheerily as she left the kitchen to go to bed.

Jen jerked the small fan up and followed Ryan to his house. Ryan opened the door and Jen rushed in.

"Put the fan by the sofa and just put the food in the fridge," Ryan said as he shut the door.

Jen wasn't going to stay longer than she had to. She quickly set the fan down and put the food in the fridge. When she turned around she smacked right into Ryan.

"Hey, slow down, kiddo," he said as he grabbed her shoulders. "What's the rush."

She could smell the alcohol on his breath as she jerked away. The fridge door felt cold against her back as she pressed against it. Ryan grabbed her shoulders again, gripping tighter than he had before. She felt his fingers dig in as he pulled her in for a kiss. The feeling of his lips pressed against her's, made her feel sick.

She hit his chest with her fist, causing him to chuckle. She pushed back with all her might as he stood there unmoved. Jen reached back and slapped Ryan across the face. He reeled back for a moment as Jen pushed him aside to run out of the house. She had barely made a step when she felt Ryan grab her hair and pull her to the ground. The cold tile sending chill bumps down her legs.

She had her hair pulled by some of the men she fucked in college and it always turned her on. They never pulled it like this and as Ryan yanked her head back by her hair she could feel the arousal pooling in her thong. He forced her to look at him as he unbuttoned his pants.

"You've always been a fucking tease," he snarled, "Now I'm going to find out just how good of a girl you can be, cunt."

"No! You don't have to do this," she pleaded as she tried to shake her head.

Ryan pulled her hair tighter before slapping her nose with his dick.

"Open up," he said with a smirk as he pushed his dick against her pursed lips.

She felt the warmth of his dick as it pressed against her lips. Could smell it as he pushed harder trying to get her to open her mouth, but she refused. Ryan pinched her nose shut. She fought hard to breath, but to no avail. His fingers stung as they pressed tightly on her nose. She writhed as her lungs begged for air. Her legs squirmed on the tile as she desperately tried to pull away. She tried to pull his hands away, scratching and clawing, but only failed.

"Open up, bitch," he said as he began poking her mouth with his cock.

The seconds dragged on as she was held there. She was ashamed, but she began to feel the arousal on her thighs before giving in to her lungs demands for air. As she opened her mouth he shoved his cock deep inside forcing Jen to gag. Ryan let go of her nose, relief washed over with the breath of air.

Ryan began fucking her mouth hard. She tasted his sweat along the shaft mingling with her spit as she was forced to take it all. He gave one last hard thrust and held her head as her lips were at the base. His balls tickling her chin as she gagged on it. She tasted his pre-cum as he pulled out and threw her on her back.

Jen was too dazed to move. The emotions warring within her left her ashamed. She didn't want this, but still she was more turned on than she had ever been.

Ryan got on top of her pinning her shoulders to the floor with his hands. She felt his leg go up her skirt pushing it up revealing her soaked thong.

"You're such a beautiful woman I had to have you, Jen. From the looks of your cunt, you want it too," Ryan said as grabbed her thong and ripped it off.

The pain from the fabric roughly pulled against her skin made her cry out in pain. She felt it quickly give way as the bands snapped. Ryan forced them in her mouth. She tasted herself as she felt the tip of his dick tease her pussy, gently stroking her clit with the tip, sending pulses of pleasure through her.

He pulled down the straps exposing her breasts as he thrust deep inside her. She moaned against her panties as he roughly tweaked her nipples in time with the thrusts. He began picking up speed. The thrusts were harsh and lust filled as his fingers dug into her sides. Each one harder than the last, she felt the pleasure building inside. Ryan started rubbing her clit and it was all she needed to be pushed over the edge as she felt the orgasm rip through her.

Ryan slowed as her pussy clamped tightly around his cock. As the orgasm subsided he pulled out. He grabbed her waist and rolled Jen over. Ryan gave her a hard smack on the ass before pulling her hips up and thrusting deep inside her pussy again. The grout was rough against her cheek he began fucking her again. The feeling of his fingers firmly gripping her ass as he used her pussy was painfully pleasant. She felt her mind begin to only feel the pleasure of his hard cock thrusting deep inside. She could feel another orgasm grow with each thrust. He grabbed her hair and gave it a firm pull before his cock began to pulse and her pussy was filled with his cum. This made her cum even harder than before causing her to shake against his cock as the pleasure rushed through her.

Ryan sat there a moment inside her before pulling out. He wiped his dick off on her sundress before yanking the thong from her mouth. Jen lied there in a daze of pleasure and shame on the kitchen floor as she felt his cum slowly leak out of her.

"I'll be keeping these," Ryan said as held her thong in his hand. "You're a good girl. I'll be busy tomorrow so come over again Monday and I might fuck you in my bed."

With that he pulled Jen to her feet and helped steady her. She was shaky, but could walk. Jen quickly left and went back to her house. She didn't know what time it was, but was relieved everyone was asleep. She rushed to her room and shut the door. As she changed into her pajamas she could feel his cum trickling down her legs. A part of her hated what happened, but she couldn't help thinking about what she would be wearing when she visited Ryan Monday night.

JonTitor
JonTitor
53 Followers