All Comments on 'Turbulence'

by beaugueste

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 1 year ago

Oh god this one was so kinky!

And the pure naughtiness of the family almost catching you in the act so to speak ;)

while being spit roasted just turned up the flames in my arousal level to epic proportions.

I know it’s not a specialty of yours but please consider writing an incest story soon.

I mean dad's friends got to indulge in his daughter,it’s only fitting that dad gets to take a bite of forbidden fruit as well.....

5star story btw.

JochenJochenover 1 year ago

I’ve been on Literotica for nearly two decades and in that time I don’t believe I’ve ever left a comment. Well, beaugueste, that ends today. You’re a brilliant bloody writer whose *weakest* pieces easily stand out as some of my very favorite. Thanks so much for sharing with us all and here’s hoping for many more years of wonderful content.

PlatosCavePlatosCaveover 1 year ago

Beaugueste is definitively the most erotic and literate author posting to Literotica. Her narratives are well-crafted and engaging. Her characters are three-dimensional and wonderfully complex. Her stories artfully capture the reader. She never disappoints.

Psylent21Psylent21over 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing another one of your hot adventures. Can’t wait to see what kind of naughty scenario you get into next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully the Brandy can join in next time. Sister blowjob-rimjob combo would be hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbeaugueste@beaugueste
My name is Sarah. Super busy redhead so-and-so. I'm 5'3, 112, red hair, blue eyes, wear a 32D. Redhead. Biped. Lover of wine, dogs, sleep, reading, The Simpsons, and high heels.