Turf Wars

Story Info
Shit happens.
4.5k words
4.31
60.1k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning, this story has changing viewpoints. I'm confident the reader is bright enough to quickly pick up on what is happening. Intelligent constructive criticism is always welcomed. All characters in this story are of legal age and fictional.

----------------------------------------------------------

Bo had just quenched his thirst at his favorite watering hole when he decided it was time to head back to Oak Grove where he knew Maggie would be waiting for him. He took his time as he traveled, enjoying the warmth of a late summer sun and the cool hint of an early autumn breeze.

He knew Maggie would be all worked up by the time he got there and the two of them would engage in the type of animalistic sex they both enjoyed. With any luck, they would have another son or daughter. Bo didn't really care which.

As he neared Oak Grove, Bo was stunned to see Jethro planting his impressive dark cock in Maggie's wet vagina, fucking her from behind with gusto. Bo's head filled with rage at the sight as he started running full speed at the pair. With a guttural roar, he rammed into Jethro, knocking him off of Maggie.

A lesser specimen might have landed on his back, but Jethro was big. The hit caught him by surprise but he managed to keep his feet under him and turn to face Bo.

Jethro outweighed Bo by at least 200 pounds. Jethro was young and very strong. A true player, Jethro was also a stud and he knew it. He had already fathered several children with several willing females.

He also knew he was not on his turf. This was Bo's turf and Bo's bitch.

Bo was a bit old by some standards and he knew Jethro was bigger, stronger and younger. He didn't care. There was no way he was going to let Jethro get away with fucking Maggie. His experience and blind rage would be the older male's only advantages in this fight.

They both knew this may well be a fight to the death.

Eagerly, they charged head-on towards each other.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

10 minutes earlier.

In the back of a pickup truck on the hill overlooking Oak Grove, a broad, evil smirk spread over Paul's face as he watched his prized black Angus, Jethro-Bull, make his way through the oak trees and onto the neighbor's field of heifers.

His grin turned into a loud boisterous laugh for two reasons.

First, he always knew Jethro would find his way to his neighbor's field because he had cut the gap in the fence himself for Jethro to go through. He had done the same thing a year ago, blamed the breached fence on his neighbor's negligence while suing and winning restitution for the breeding costs of his champion bull.

Secondly, while Jethro was about to breed his neighbor's cows, Paul was at the same moment breeding Debbie, that same neighbor's wife! His laughter caused him to stop his thrusts and hold his cock still in Debbie's cunt. She was laying on a blanket covered bale of hay in the back of his truck with her ass up so Paul could mount her from behind.

Debbie looked back over her shoulder at Paul. "Why are stopping? I need you to keep fucking me with that big cock! And what's so damn funny?"

Paul resumed pumping her pussy, pointing as he said, "Look Debbie, my stud bull is about to impregnate your favorite cow!"

Turning her head back forward and looking down the hill, Debbie exclaimed, "Oh shit! Not Maggie. Dave is going to be so pissed when he learns Jethro got into our field again."

"Ha!" bellowed Paul, "That wimp husband of yours ain't gonna' do shit. Look at Jethro mounting Maggie. He's gonna' plant his champion seed deep in that heifer's pussy just like I'm about to plant my seed into yours. While I'm making old Dave a cuck, Jethro is making Dave's old bull a cuck too. Ha, you should rename your ranch from the Double-D to Cuck-o-Two! Damn, if this ain't the best day ever!" he said as he continued to pound Debbie's wet pussy.

Paul's smile dropped and his eyes suddenly grew wide as he spotted Dave's much older bull, Bo, running full speed toward Jethro and Maggie. He yelled out a warning to no avail as Bo slammed into Jethro, knocking him sideways off Maggie's back. Jethro staggered a few feet then turned toward Bo. The two beasts faced each other, snorting, digging in their hooves, then charged violently toward each other.

The excitement of watching the beasts fight in the distance only invigorated Paul's thrusts into Debbie's pussy.

"That's it! Fuck me harder... harder!!" she cried.

Paul and Debbie were so engrossed in their own fucking and in the loud bellowing of the charging bulls that they did not notice behind them as Dave's Ford F-350 was coming fast up the hill directly towards the two fuckers. The F-350 slammed into the side of the Chevy Silverado knocking Paul out of Debbie, off the bed of the truck and onto the ground. Debbie fell hard against a tool box, knocking her unconscious.

As the Ford ground to a halt, Dave shook his head clear, pushed down the deployed air bag and jumped out of his truck. He ran around to where Paul had now staggered up and had managed to pull his overalls back on.

Like his old bull, Dave was older, almost 60 years old and just 5'11, 175 pounds. Paul was 28 and a towering 6'3', 250 pounds of rough country.

Paul looked at his damaged truck then back at Dave.

"Motherfucker! You wrecked my Chev......" He didn't have time to finish as Dave charged and tackled him mid-drift sending them both tumbling to the ground.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

The bellowing snorts, pounding hoofs and thunderous skull clashing of two bulls fighting for domination can be a terrifying sight. Maggie and the other heifers quickly cleared out of the area.

Bo and Jethro collided head on. Bo still had the element of surprise and his full-speed momentum was enough to counter Jethro's greater mass so the initial hit was a draw.

Bulls have extremely thick skulls, but the head butt was enough to make both reel back a step. Jethro charged back hitting Bo just behind his head, knocking him to the side. Bo spun around, kicking at Jethro with his hind hooves but only grazing his snout.

Jethro responded with another head charge as the two fought to hold their ground.

They squared up and violently butted head-to-head again and again and again.

Jethro knew he was winning the fight against this old pretender. It was only a matter of time before he would finish Bo off. Then he would have his prize, well, prizes really. Although Maggie was the cream of the crop and his main desire, Jethro was certain he would be fucking all those heifers before the day was done.

With no momentum to leverage, Bo was now getting the worst of each impact due to Jethro's greater size, strength and youth. Each collision was now driving Bo backwards. And each step backwards was putting Bo closer and closer to the steep bank of the muddy stream.

Not much rock in these parts. Dirt stream embankments drop 10 feet down to thick mud. Falling in would be catastrophic.

Jethro charged again. Just before Jethro reached him, Bo took a step back and felt his left hind leg slip down over the edge of the bank.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Dave landed on top of Paul and began pounding away. He managed to land several good hits to Paul's face but his rage only gave him a temporary advantage.

Paul was much bigger, stronger and younger than Dave.

Blood ran down Paul's nose as he fought off the older man's blows. Paul kicked his left leg up hard while grabbing Dave's shirt with his right hand and pulling Dave over to the right. He rolled with him and was soon on top of Dave.

Try as he might, Dave was unable to work himself out from under Paul's large frame.

Paul spit blood out of his mouth and laughed at Dave as he held him down.

"Dave, I want you to know that not only was I fucking your pretty little woman, but I let Jethro into your field just like I did last year. Right now he's fuckin' all your heifers. I'll be taking more of your money for that, but first, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you, old man."

Paul began to pounding on Dave's face and ribs.

When Dave raised his arms to block blows to his face, the big man would pound on his ribs. If Dave moved to protect his ribs, Paul would turn and pound on his face. Either way, Dave was taking a beating and unable to get out from under Paul.

Dave would not be able to last much longer under Paul's brutal assault.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Bo took a step forward from the bank's edge as Jethro lowered his head and charged hard.

At the last second, Bo quickly turned his head and body to the right causing Jethro to miss Bo's head and instead glance off Bo's hook or rump. More importantly, Jethro's unchecked momentum caused him to continue forward to the very edge of the bank.

Jethro dug in his hooves pushing back and had almost stopped himself when Bo twisted back around and butted Jethro's ass causing him to tumble over the bank and down into the muddy stream.

Jethro's falling body also hit the bank edge causing a section of dirt at the rim to collapse under Bo's hind quarters. Bo dug in and pulled with all his might to keep from falling into the stream with Jethro. His rear hoof caught a root and he was able to pull/push himself back on top.

He turned and looked down at Jethro 10 feet below him. Jethro had managed to climb out of the stream onto the muddy bank. Still angry and feeling superior, Jethro quickly started to climb back up the steep muddy bank.

On a normal day, a bull in this situation would be able, with great effort, to eventually climb up a muddy bank to the top. This was not a normal day and Bo was not about to make this easy.

Repeatedly, Jethro worked to get himself up to the top and each time he was close, Bo was there to knock him back down. The thick mud and Jethro's weight were now beginning to get the best of him. His breathing was heavy and the effort to climb back up the bank was taking longer and longer to do.

Bo was ready when Jethro made is final attempt to reach the top. Bo spun around and kicked hard with both hind legs catching Jethro's head just as it cleared the rim. Jethro tumbled all the way down to the deepest part of the creek.

Finally, his strength depleted, Jethro found himself unable to move a step more.

He was mired in the thick mud.

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

As Paul pounded Dave's ribs, Dave reached out with his right hand, blindly searching for a branch, a rock, anything he could use as a weapon against the bigger man. His hand found the next best thing. A warm, deep pile of fresh cow manure.

Holding off Paul's blows with his left arm, he scooped as much manure as he could in his right hand and brought it forward just as Paul was hauling back to land him another blow. This gave Dave the opening he needed as he shoved his dung filled hand hard into Paul's face, filling his open mouth, nose and eyes with warm, vile shit.

In shock, Paul pulled back, gagging for oxygen through his shit filled air holes. Spit-gagging, he lifted both hands to wipe the stinging shit from his mouth and now blinded eyes. This shifted Paul's weight backwards just enough to give Dave the leverage he needed to push off with his legs and scramble out from under.

Face bloodied and ribs cracked, Dave managed to stand up and back away a few steps. Paul was still squatting on his knees, spitting out shit, cussing up a storm and trying to clear his eyes out.

Blinking his own blood out of his eyes, Dave looked around and found a solid oak branch nearby. He quickly grabbed the branch, choked up in his best Babe Ruth stance and swung as hard as he could at Paul.

There was a satisfyingly loud crack as the branch broke over the side of Paul's head. The big man crumbled down and lay motionless.

Holding his sides, Dave retrieved some rope from his truck. He hog tied Paul then dragged a still naked and unconscious Debbie out of the bed of Paul's truck. He thought about hog tying her as well but didn't.

Dave went to his truck, got on his CB-radio and called his brother, Steve. "Steve, need you to come out to Oak Grove as fast as you can. Better call the Sheriff too and get him out here as well.

Steve arrived first and looked around at the carnage. "Holy shit, Dave. What the hell happened? Are you okay?"

"Ya, I'll live. I was just coming out to check on the cattle when I saw them fucking in the back of the bastard's truck. I've had my suspicions Paul was fucking Debbie for some time now. I guess I lost my cool when I actually saw them doing it."

Steve shook his head, "Sorry bro. But I warned you about marrying Debbie. I knew marrying a city woman more than 20 years younger than you would be nothing but trouble."

"I know, I know. And you're right. The sex made me stupid. Clearly that's over now. Do me a favor. Put Debbie in your truck and take her home for me. I'm going to wait for the sheriff."

"You want me to get her cleaned up and dressed?"

"No. Just toss her in the guest bed back home exactly how she is. I'll come by later to deal with her. First, I need to check on the cattle. Paul told me he let Jethro into our field. I need to go get him out of there and check to see how Bo and the girls are doing."

"I don't think you'll be going anywhere but either jail or the hospital."

Dave laughed which made his side hurt, "You're probably right. Get her home for me and then come back and check the cattle. Okay?"

Debbie started to regain consciousness as Steve was tossing her into the back seat of his truck. She sat up and looked embarrassed realizing she was sitting there naked in front of her brother-in-law.

Covering herself, she looked past Steve and saw a bloody Dave glaring at her. She cried "Dave, honey, I can explain."

"Fuck you, slut. I don't want to hear anything more coming from your skank mouth."

Dave had never spoken to her that way. It pissed Debbie off and this unleashed her true self.

"Fuck you too, Dave. I can see Paul must have fucked you up pretty good. I guess he's the better man standing as well as in bed." she snarled.

Dave motioned over to where Paul was lying unconscious, "Well, your lover boy ain't standing now, bitch."

Debbie cried out at the sight of Paul's bloody body on the ground. "Oh my god, did you kill Paul?"

"Don't know. Don't care." he replied.

At that moment, County Sheriff Jeff Anderson arrived on the scene. He checked to make sure Paul was still alive then called for an ambulance. Anderson knew the people in his county well so he was not surprised these two had finally had it out.

Shaking his head, he said, "Dave, I need to get you and Paul to the hospital. As soon as the doctors have tended to your injuries, we will discuss what happened here. Debbie, please get some clothes on. Then I need you and Steve to come with me down to the station so I can get some statements from you."

Steve answered, "Jeff, I'll gladly come down to the station, but first I need to check on the cattle. Paul busted our fence so his bull could get into our fields and breed with our cows again. He was trying to pull the same shit he did last year when....."

Sheriff Anderson waved his arm, "No need to explain. I know all about what happened with the courts last year. Most of the town knows it was a bullshit verdict. Paul had an expensive lawyer and the judge didn't know shit about ranching."

The ambulance arrived and took Paul and Dave to the local hospital.

Steve checked on the cattle and found Jethro dead in the stream. Looked like he had collapsed and couldn't rise back up out of the watery muck. Burying Jethro would have to wait.

Steve glanced up to see Bo, Maggie and some of the other heifers standing on the rise above the creek. He could have sworn Bo was smirking while looking down at the dead champion bull and that Maggie's head was bowed down sheepishly (which is a funny look on a cow). Steve shook his head and laughed at himself. "Naw, Bo's probably just chewing his cud and Maggie is looking for some grass to eat."

Steve fixed the fence then headed for the hospital. He'd tow out the damaged trucks later.

Paul had a broken nose and a concussion. He was released after a day of observation.

Dave's injuries were much more severe as he had a broken nose, lost two teeth and had cracked ribs. He was kept in the hospital for a few days until they could be sure there were no internal bleeding issues related to his broken ribs.

The Sheriff's interviews with the parties involved provided very little information. Debbie didn't know what had happened because she had been unconscious the entire time. Steve arrived after the fact so he had no real information as to what had happened either.

Sheriff Anderson talked to both Paul and Dave. Neither man was willing to talk or press charges.

It looked like no actions would be taken as a result of that day's events. At least, that was the case until Paul started bragging around town about how he had whipped Dave's ass after fucking Dave's wife.

Ranchers and farmers tend to be conservative by nature. Hearing rumors about a man screwing another man's wife is one thing. Hearing the jackass confirm his actions by bragging about it is another.

Serious discussions were held after a few other wives acknowledged to their husbands that Paul had also come on strong to them when their husbands were not around. Consequential plans were put into place after one farmer's guilt-ridden wife confessed; she too had succumbed to Paul's advances.

All of these events confirmed to the ranchers that they had a predator in their midst. Ranchers know protecting the herd from predators can only be done by eliminating the predators.

Paul was unceremoniously grabbed as he was coming out of a bar, tied up, thrown into a pickup truck and driven out to Oak Grove where Dave and several other ranchers were waiting next to a deep, freshly dug hole.

Steve pulled up in another truck with a very scared Debbie. Debbie and Dave had not spoken since the incident. Steve stood her next to Paul then walked down the hill to where an end loader was sitting.

Paul and Debbie were taken to the edge of the hole. The pair quickly understood the grim fate planned for them.

"Dave, honey, what are you doing. Untie me! I can explain." begged Debbie.

"Debbie, I don't think I will. You wanted to be with your 'bull'. Well, now you get to be with him for good."

Paul bellowed, "Dave, you fucking cowardly wimp. If you had been more of a man maybe your wife wouldn't need my big cock to satisfy her. Let me go and I promise to go easy the next time I kick your ass."

Dave and the others looked at each other for two seconds then broke out laughing.

"My god, he is dumber than shit!" laughed one of the ranchers.

Dave nodded and spoke to Paul, "You aren't going anywhere. Make your peace while you can."

Proving once again that he was indeed as dumb as shit, Paul taunted, "Are you doing this because I was doing a better job of fucking your woman than your old cock could or because my bull is doing a better job fucking your cows than your pathetic old bull?"

Dave smiled as he replied, "You don't have to worry about Jethro. He will be joining you."

At that moment, Steve returned on the end loader with the partially decomposed, bloated body of Jethro in the bucket. Steve pulled the end loader close preparing to dump Jethro into the hole as Dave walked to the edge and spoke to Paul.

"Paul, I would hate to keep you two bulls apart." he said as he pushed Paul into the hole.

Dave then turned to speak to Debbie.

"Debbie, please join your stud." Dave motioned to the hole.

"Dave, please...please...I'm sorry. He seduced me. I didn't want to do it. He made me. I love you and only you!" she pleaded.

"Sorry Debbie, but we both know you are a lying slut." He started to push her into the hole then stopped right at the edge.

12