All Comments on 'Turf Wars'

by JustSomeWords

Sort by:
  • 76 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, changing viewpoints makes this "justsomewords," not a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Warning, this story has changing viewpoints. I'm confident the reader is bright enough to quickly pick up on what is happening. Intelligent constructive criticism is always welcomed. All characters in this story are of legal age and fictional.

So you basically call us all stupid and then say intelligent feed back is appreciated, what a way to win over readers you jerk! 1* And NO I didn't bother reading after you basically insult every reader on this site.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

A very good story. I have witnessed bulls fighting it out over cows many times but rarely does it end in death if a bull.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

he should've barried the whore too

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Country justice!

5

WhyjustwhyWhyjustwhyover 1 year ago

Now this was truly different. Entertaining to not read more of the same ol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Both of the wives who gave in should have gone in the hole also. They proved themselves weak minded, and thus not good breeding stock!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Original. Fun read. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written and well plotted…with a very unusual plot. With the parallel story lines, not much is learned about Maggie or Debbie, but that seems just fine for this story. Bo was a hoot!

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

I liked this juxtaposition. D

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

Congratulations, very good inspiration to draw a Human/Animal comparison to serve as a scenario for this story.

With the difference that men have the means to equalize or neutralize the physical advantages.

A proverb with us is adapted to this story:

- since man invented gunpowder, no man is invincible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The Anon who chose not to read the story (your loss) apparently doesn’t read comments routinely. JSW is apparently aware that some readers don’t deal well with shifting viewpoints, so tried to alert the reader at the outset. I didn’t read JSW’s foreword as insulting any readers so much as a hopeful forewarning to the reader that the story involved multiple perspectives. And, really, how many LW stories have you read with a real bull’s perspective? 😀

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 1 year ago

Wasn’t gonna comment but the Brave Anons started…….I’m not a writer,I admire those that are but to attack someone one from the safety of anonymity is cowardly .

I hope the you can ignore them……I enjoyed the read, and a different slant , I’ll be looking for more of your work

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

LOL. I did think this was about beastilality at first. (My deviant mind at work) But then worked out what was happening. Although how you could write from the Point of View (POV) of a Bull is a big stretch. Cheers.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 1 year ago

Thanks for giving some info about cattle raising.

I usually wonder what heifer meant, now I know.

Though I don't condone murder, the ranchers should have just run-offed Paul from their place, forced him to bankruptcy or financial ruin by maybe misplacing his entire herd of cattle to other places perhaps. Murder is too much.

Good story JustSomeWords.

Thank you.

Smiffy69Smiffy69over 1 year ago

Like the parallels. Good story.

DreismeDreismeover 1 year ago

Great story. Please continue writing.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 1 year ago

I loved the symmetry. Really nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So let me get this straight. We're stupid, but you want intelligent constructive criticism. Huh??? You don't get to insult people and then ask them to read two pages of mumbo-jumbo. According to the tags the story involves a "bull". What the hell is a bull supposed to be other than overly aggressive asshole who needs his ass kicked? Your head is seriously fucked up. Like others, I don't need to read it to know it stinks any more than I need to put shit on my hands to know the same thing.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Something new. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Worked on a ranch as a teenager for a widow in her 60s. Her prize bull was named Anchor and she loved that big brute and was inordinately proud of his...ah..."equipment". That damn bull was about the sweetest-natured stud you could imagine and gentle as a lamb--until it came to breeding time, which at that time was still accomplished in the old-fashioned way. Talk about impressive!

I can well imagine this tale as being somewhat based in reality (though a long-ago reality). Those who quibble about changing perspectives should just back up and remember that this is a FANTASY website after all. For those of us who remember that time, this was a nice stroll back home.

Many thanks for it. Many.

Well done and keep writing.

MJ

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Loved the lead-in with Jethro, I was convinced you were talking about people. LOL! 5*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

This wasn't "changing viewpoints," this was 3rd person POV, quite legitimate.

littleone35littleone35over 1 year ago

Love it and the perfect ending for both

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 1 year ago

Should have ending with Debbie hearing a knock on her door at 2 o'clock in the morning or the like.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

I guess there are people who are just too stupid/arrogant to live. Paul is a prime example. Country boys couldn’t bring themselves to include the dumb city bitch.

Good story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have yet to read a more irritating story on literotica. The fight in the beginning was terrible. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I usually rate murders even lower than I did this one. The arrogance of Paul through the end and the humor here one me over.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 1 year ago

The beginning was off-putting but all and all was an interesting story. At least it was unique and not formulaic.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 1 year ago

Well-crafted and masterfully written tale of double betrayal in the heartland of America. Thanks for the story!

KRD19254KRD19254over 1 year ago

For being a near newbie writer this story was brilliant tipping pure genius and very original.

\

The beginning is a WTF? then the scope of the story comes out about +6 paragraphs later - very good at getting reader interest and wonderment as to what the hell is this about! Raw talent on review!!!

\

If there is an issue it would be Debbie did NOT suffer for her CHEAT or for the extra BS/false-Police-statement she put upon Dave. Debbie should have been made to pay for Jethro's exhumation, wasted police time, and wasted farmer re-interviews.

\

5.5*****, hooyah, Salutes.... well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

plenty of room to bury the cum dumpster, too. Wasted opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author insults his readers, then demonstrates he's too lazy to write in the 3rd person.

WellplayedsirWellplayedsirover 1 year ago

I love it, More please sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Those first two comments are an embarrassment to the good name of Anonymous, On behalf of (most of) the great and far flung Anonymous family, I offer our sincere apologies.

Still believe in the intelligence of your readers?

5*

J. Anonymous

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed it, I like stories from the pets/animals point of view

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Nice story. I grew up in the country and this was a nice diversion.

SkubabillSkubabillover 1 year ago

NOt at all what I expected but very well done. Five Stars

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

ROFLMAO

Clearly this troll of story is aimed at the knuckle dragging, mouth breathers who jack off to literally any BTB story that appeals to the laughable "Alpha" males.

And this Anon "he should've barried the whore too" clearly proves why some readers need to be slammed as well.

All in all a wonderful story that validates many things around here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, I do so love a good old boys ranching story. 5*s. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Clever! 5-star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty accurate as far as how ranchers handle issues with useless pieces of shit. The only thing that was missed here is Debbie. Up until the accusations she made was probably what would have happened. After the accusations the ending would need to change to be more accurate. Most women who marry these rough and simple men are cut from the same cloth. They would have let it be as it was until she tried to cause more problems and going back on what she promised. She would have had her ass beat back in the city at the least. At the most she would have taken a trip only never to return. If you think these country boys code of conduct is rough. Don't ever piss off the women that live the same lives. They are scary in the ways they handle stupid bitches that threaten their men. It would not have ended well for poor old whore Debbie.....just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Old men and younger sluts should not marry regardless of how good the pussy is. And sometimes there are good reasons to override a code.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can almost accept the bull combat and death but an outright murder is too much, even if it is your story. Only editorial question I would challenge is the pre nup. If she knows she would lose everything just for a quick screwing why would she take the risk? Why risk it just because her older husband can't perform to a higher level than the younger stud? A emotional or psychological reason would make this more believable. Still a good 5 star story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Kind of cute, but not that compelling or dramatic. No fool like an old fool; he got what he married, so he got what he deserved. Thanks for the effort.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 1 year ago

"lack of any physical evidence"?

Really, the guy was under the bull carcass and he was just pulled out clean without a trace? This would be possible in the last century but not in this one. All sorts of evidence would be found and murder would be investigated.

Other than that, this was OK story. I am not sure why bringing woman into the murder scene which is only complicating that plot and leaving a witness that would easily bring the charges against all involved.

Not sure you can also keep other people from talking when you have so many of them on the scene.

This could have been done better.

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

I thought it was pretty clever, with the opening being the perspective of the bulls and that paralleling the humans.

Wonder if the pigs got indigestion, human beings are pretty indigestible ,especially a cheating slime lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great sstory, entertaining 5 starsgreat ending as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need the second part. Alternately, from the point of view of the cheating wife and cow.

ro707ro707over 1 year ago

Dave Chapelle ruined the word coincidence for me, lol.

Hog bites are the worst, saw one case. Oof the punctures & swelling are very unique. I always keep my distance from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The man was stupid enough to marry the slut and stupid enough to let her leave, he's probably stupid enough to get in the same situation all over again

SyzyguySyzyguyover 1 year ago

Really neat idea, thank you for posting it.

Ridiculous69Ridiculous69over 1 year ago

Now that’s a story!!!! Kudos and thanks for keeping it cuck free.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

There is a simple solution to Debbie's problem. Get a gun girl and no one will know who fired the fatal shot at Dave. It's that easy to solve problems!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed story about simply real men like one is liable to find among farmers, ranchers, and seamen. About time. Tire of this constant making men wusses and cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5.5.5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's a gud un. LP

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

I enjoyed that thanks

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Thanks for the share, author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These kind of stories are a breath of fresh air. For some reason all I seem to find is stupid cuck content, even in what's supposed to be a normal romantic story. These stories are much more relatable. I just wish Debbie and other cheating hoes had gotten theirs too. Thanks a lot for sharing

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

I liked your story and style, very refreshing! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ain't nothing more conservative, than killing and Linching people. On a side note. People have been convicted on less than witness statement and extreme probable cause and eye witness statement. They would at least have to test the bull for blood, DNA or finger prints. The state attorney has a good case here, I wouldn't pass it up.

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

There is true justice out there when sane and like minds prevail. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Natural way is the best way

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Love seeing arrogant bulls put in their place. Six feet under is perfect. Great story.

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarianover 1 year ago

The Grange was such a 19th century, American agricultural organization. In some locations, especially where the law was for sale or non-existent, they banded together and kept order. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
???

the fuck is this...

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 1 year ago

This was...interesting, sorta, maybe. Author: It's your universe so I guess numerous people can keep a secret forever if you say so.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 year ago

Our family breeds Charolais one of our cousins mainly for breeding stock have seen variations on this way too many times over the yrs been yrs since i had thought about that well done a good solid read

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Shame the slut got off scott free. After what she pulled she should have been next.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As a kid, I saw a farmer pick up a dead turkey and throw it into a pen with a very large hog in it. The pig devoured and crunched the turkey, feathers and all, in about 2 minutes. You reminded me of that when Dave threw the body into the hogs pen. A body getting crunched viciously and quickly just like turkey incident came to my mind.

interesting take on the story. I enjoyed it because it was so different from the normal Literotica read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That's a nice story - NO BULL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustSomeWords@JustSomeWords
I've enjoyed reading many stories by some of the amazing writers on Literotica. I am not a writer but decided to entertain myself and perhaps have some fun by trying my hand at writing. If nothing else, it should improve my appreciation for just how difficult it is to write...