All Comments on 'Turing Gay'

by bigballs34

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Yikes!

This needs massive work, from the title (WTF is Turing?) on down. Goofy beyond belief and filled with sex so random that it meant nothing, not to mention the horrible puncuation and misspelled words. Guy goes to camp and walks around having sex with everybody he says hello to, but the problem is that since there are so few commas used in the dialogue every 20 second pre-sex conversation that passes as seduction and foreplay sounds breathless and robotic. After reading this I'm turing straight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beyond Bad!!

Did you graduate from high school? If this were submitted in an English class, there would be some much red on the paper. It isn't about how much is wrong with your writing, it's about whether or not there's anything right about it! A big "F"!

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 14 years ago
Childish

That says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

A really poor story with terrible dialogue. Rather take up knitting or crocheting than writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Failure of our education system...

Not even a modicum of competency in spelling, grammar, and punctuation. The writing skills are so bad that I couldn't stand to wade through the whole story. Sad...truly sad that modern youth can't write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Don't give up.

Don't let the comments get you down. First it wasn't a bad story line. That said you need to take your time with each encounter. Think it through, then start to write. The biggest problem everyone had was that you didn't proof it before sending. Its called spell check and that would be a good place to start. Then re-read it a see if the grammer makes sense. And last keep trying you will get there and have a story you can be proud of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LOl

Great story lol the ending was so fucking funny lmao and I fuck with my cousin to and it's great xD

NYCSTUDNYCSTUDover 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!

This story was so very exciting and hot. There are many stories on this site that are rated high and yet I find that they don't turn me on much. Your story is one of the hottest I've read and it's not rated super high. It really should be.

This is the kind of story I want to read to get off. Fantastic job, dude!

NYCSTUDNYCSTUDover 12 years ago
Can I also add...

After I posted my comment I noticed the other comments, which weren't very complimentary. I did not judge as they did because when I read erotica I read it with my dick. If my dick gets rock hard, the story is excellent, despite any problems with grammar, etc.

Your story got me rock hard, dude. I don't get hard over correct grammar.

Incestlover2288Incestlover2288about 12 years ago
So Amazing

This Story Was So Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Actually, there are girls with penises, called shemales.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteover 9 years ago
Immature

To go from not liking the cousin to wanting to marry him in just two days - get real. Some of the sex was hot but overall it was just too unrealistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No one gonna talk about the kids being raised gay it was a amazing story but your kids should get to choose there own sexuality

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous