Turista was Only the Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dna27fog
dna27fog
384 Followers

She pulled my cock from her mouth again. "What about his wife?" she asked.

"He'd never tell her. Hell, I don't know if he would cheat on her, but I want you to fuck him." I said as she smiled an evil grin up at me. I was so lost in this lifestyle that all I wanted was the next perversion. I didn't care with who or what the consequences. I was out of control and I was getting her to come along with me.

"OK" she said as she buried her face on my cock and started to fuck her face with my cock. It didn't take long till I was shaking as my body tightened to shoot a massive load down her throat. She buried my cock in the back of her throat and let the cum run straight down. I felt the pressure from her throat on my cock as it pulsed, shooting sperm into her.

She swallowed it and stood up.

"Maybe I will." She said flippantly as she walked into our room to get dressed.

Another boring day alone.

Another boring evening at work

Then another.

Then, Thursday night there were two call outs on night shift. They were desperate and offered150 dollars incentive, plus it would be time and a half plus shift differential. It was a gold mine, so I readily accepted.

At lunch time, still having not heard from Heather, I sent a text telling her I was working till 7 am and might see her in the morning before she left. No response.

So, I worked 16 hours and was wasted when I got off. I stopped at Denny's for a cup of coffe and breakfast because I needed it to stay awake for the drive home. I texted Heather while I ate, and got no response. Again.

But, as I got up to leave my phone buzzed. I looked down and she had responded.

'Sorry. Was in shower. Leaving for work. See you tonight. Love you' she said.

'See you tonight' I responded. I was too tired for anything else.

I got home, showered, and climbed into the unmade bed.

'Gotta do laundry Saturday' I thought as I climbed in bed. The sheets were getting ripe. I got up and went down to the family room, curled up under a blanket and turned on Star Trek Enterprise and was almost immediately asleep.

It was around 4 when I woke up, and only about an hour until Heather would be home from work, so I got some clean clothes and started getting ready to go out. We always went out on Friday nights, usually to Bank Shots because Scott was liked heather and her boobs and we got a lot of free drinks. There was usually a cover band playing, and the crowd was a good mix of college age kids and middle age rednecks. They would all get drunk and somehow managed to get alomg.

I think a lot of the reason was Scott. He was a friendly, likeable guy who smoothed everything over so easily it was uncanny.

I didn't know if Heather had made any other plans for us, but I wasn't sure I was up for an adventure anyway. I was still dead tired from working 24 hours out of a 36 hour period.

I fell asleep on the couch waiting for her, and when I woke up again at 7:30, she still wasn't home.

I texted her. 'Hey, is everything OK?'

'Come up to Bank Shots. I am already here.' She replied after a few minutes.

So, I brushed my teeth and drove to Glasgow. I thought she must be pissed at me for working so much lately. It had happened before. She almost never had overtime available and hated her job enough, that when it was offered, she usually refused. So, she put in her 32 to 40 hours per week and was done with it.

I worked considerably more and prided myself on being an asset to my department. Plus, incentives, shift differential and overtime pay helped too.

So, I drove with Breaking Benjamin cranked to nearly max volume, which is how BB sounded best. I sang and screamed along with the music, and was in general looking forward to an evening out. Heather wouldn't stay mad long. She never did.

I walked in, and there was no bouncer at the door yet. It was too early. Scott wasn't at the bar. Gene was working.

"Hey man!" I said, putting my fist out for a fist bump. He reciprocated and blew his fist up.

"What's up brother?" he asked jovially. This dude was one of our favorite bartender. He had tons of personality, was always on, and made great drinks.

"Give me a Rum Runner. No man, how about an Irish Car Bomb?" I said.

"You got it!" he said with a smile.

"You are doing one with me, right?" I asked. I knew better than to ask. Nobody did an Irish Car Bomb in Bank Shots without Scott and Gene doing them too. And, as always, the person who finished theirs last paid for everyones round. It would be me, but I didn't mind. Nobody EVER beat Gene drinking an Irish Car Bomb except Scott. EVER.

He looked at me incredulously as he worked. He sat the drinks in front of us in short order, tapped his glass and said "Down the hatch, brother!"

I picked mine up, getting a late start, but it didn't matter. He was done almost before I had the drink to my lips.

"On you?" he asked wiping his lips.

"Yup" I replied. "Seen Heather?"

"She was here. Looked pretty hot too."

"Did she show you her tits?" I said with a laugh.

"Of course. Man, they are beautiful. They should never be covered." He replied enthusiastically.

"That's what I always tell her." I said, more seriously than he thought.

"OK. How about that Rum Runner now?" I asked.

"Comin' right up" he said as he turned.

As he walked away, I saw Heather walk in the back door. There was a deck outside the back door, and often that is where the band would be set up in the warmer months. I assumed she wanted to hang outside."

Gene dropped my drink off in front of me just before Heather got to me. She walked up and put her arms around my shoulders and kissed me. Good, long and passionately. As she pulled away, she whispered in my ear.

"I just had Scott's cock in my mouth. I swallowed his cum. Did you like it?" she said with an edge to her voice. I saw Scott come in the back door and he stood there watching us for a second, before going behind the bar.

"I also fucked Bobby and at least one of his friends every night this week. My pussy is fucked raw." She said. "And I am going to fuck Scott tonight.

"MMMM, you whore!" I whispered.

"Yes, I am. Bobby and a couple of his friends are meeting me here tonight. I don't know who or how many. But, I am going to fuck them all." She said with a bit of a leer.

"Really?". I suddenly wondered what my night was going to be like.

"Yup. And do you know what you are going to do?" she said with a mocking tone.

"No." It was all I could get out.

dna27fog
dna27fog
384 Followers
12