Turkish Couple into Black Men

Story Info
Master Obeid fucks Ismet and his wife Sevgi.
1.9k words
2.76
3.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

Ismet Ghazal and his wife Sevgi Ghazal are a Turkish Muslim couple living in the City of Dearborn, Michigan. They own a grocery store and live in the suburbs. They are about as ordinary as it gets. Often mistaken for Arabs, Ismet and Sevgi are more than happy to proclaim their Turkish Muslim heritage. Not all Muslims come from the Arab world and that's okay. The happy couple is experiencing empty nest syndrome since their daughter Fatemeh Ghazal has left to attend college in the region of Grand Rapids, Michigan. What's a bored and horny Muslim couple to do?

Ismet Ghazal and Sevgi Ghazal have begun exploring the local swingers scene, that's how they are trying to spice things up. The couple was elated when they met Master Obeid, a big and tall black Muslim gentleman of Mauritanian descent. According to rumors in the swinging scene of Michigan, Master Obeid is highly sexual, adventurous and friendly to couples. The brother also happens to a Muslim, which Ismet and Sevgi consider to be a bonus. It's always preferable to do haram things when someone who understands. Let the games begin...

A lot of people out there think that Muslims are prudes and don't like sex or something. Master Obeid often laughs at such people. In his time, Master Obeid has had the pleasure of having sex with Muslim ladies and Muslim gentlemen from places like Somalia, Morocco, Palestine, Saudi Arabia, Senegal and more. The world's first openly bisexual black Muslim sexual adventurer has seen them all. Of course, there's always a new flavor to savor. Master Obeid has heard wonderful things about the ladies and fellas of Turkey. Hmm, did somebody say Turkish delight?

"I am bisexual and friendly to couples," Master Obeid said to Ismet Ghazal and his wife Sevgi during their first video conference. They connected at a spot for swingers and those who seek them. The three of them ended up meeting at a nice restaurant located in downtown Dearborn, and got to know each other a little bit. Master Obeid was thrilled to be meeting Ismet and Sevgi face to face. Muslim couples in the swinger lifestyle are rare. Master Obeid, who is himself a practicing Muslim, usually meets white couples and the odd interracial couple. This was the most exciting encounter he's had in quite some time...

"Glad to meet you," said Sevgi, and Master Obeid looked at the tall, curvy, bronze-skinned, brown-eyed and dark-haired Turkish American Muslim MILF and grinned. Sevgi Ghazal reminded Master Obeid of Hollywood actress Catherine Zeta Jones, only hotter and perhaps a trifle less arrogant. Compared to his gorgeous and spirited wife Sevgi, Ismet Ghazal was quite mundane. The Turkish Muslim gentleman was a bit chubby, with alabaster skin, brown hair streaked with gray and a thick beard. Interesting couple...

"We're here to explore our kinks and fetishes in a safe and sane manner," Ismet said firmly, and Master Obeid nodded. When meeting a new couple, before things get dicey, it's important to know people's likes and dislikes, and their limits of course. Master Obeid came prepared, and showed Ismet and Sevgi his medical papers. The brother is healthy and STD-free, and always ready to mingle with the right crowd. The majority of gay men and bisexual men are creatures of instinct, prowling the streets, making eye contact with random males and having unplanned and unprotected sex with them in bathrooms.

Rolling the dice with their health through random encounters with other males seems to be the bread and butter of ninety nine percent of gay men and bisexual men. It's like they're programmed to take risks and cannot resist the lure of unplanned sex with other males. That's why they are magnets for sexually transmitted infections. Master Obeid doesn't get down like that. Men who prowl around, making eye contact with other men while looking for sex are a breed that Master Obeid avoids like the plague. The bisexual Mauritanian Muslim stud likes to hook up with other bisexual men and their wives. He caters to a most unique clientele, that's for damned sure...

"I only play with couples and I play safe," Master Obeid assured them, and Ismet and Sevgi exchanged a smile, visibly relieved. The bisexual Mauritanian Muslim stud was their kind of guy. A man who enjoys sex with women and men, but also has dignity and self-control instead of being a creep on the prowl. After much banter, the three of them left the restaurant and headed back to the Ghazal residence, located in the heart of Dearborn, Michigan. Ismet and Sevgi gave Master Obeid a tour of the house, and then the three of them headed to the living room. Once there, the three of them got down to business.

"You're a handsome man," Sevgi said, and the Turkish Muslim gal exchanged a look with her husband Ismet as Master Obeid stood naked before them. The big and tall, dark-skinned and hairy, masculine fellow looked good naked. The men of Mauritanian, with their sturdy genetics, acquired from African and Arabian ancestors, are something else. Ismet and Sevgi admired Master Obeid's body. The man was tall, strong, beefy and mighty fine. The kind of fella that ladies and men alike would salivate over. Will the Turkish Muslim couple get a taste of that fine Mauritanian Muslim masculinity? Let the truth be told...

"So handsome," Ismet said, and the Turkish gentleman got on his knees and began sucking Master Obeid's cock. Sevgi watched her husband Ismet such Master Obeid's dick, and then joined. Master Obeid grinned, thankful for Sevgi's presence. It's always a good thing when a bisexual stud gets his cock sucked by a horny woman and a horny man at the same time. Pussy is fun. Dick is fun. Why choose between the two? Sevgi sucked on Master Obeid's balls while her husband Ismet sucked his cock. Let the good times roll...

"Delicious," Sevgi said, and she looked up at Master Obeid while sucking his big balls. The African Muslim stud grinned as the dark-haired, sexy Turkish woman sucked him off. In no time, and working in tandem, Ismet and his wife Sevgi got Master Obeid's cock hard as a rock. The burly bisexual Mauritanian Muslim stud was ready to fuck, and he doesn't discriminate when it comes to fucking someone's orifices. Straight men love pussy and fear the dick. Gay men love the dick and are disgusted by the pussy. Bisexual men like sex, and can give it and take it any which way. No limitations. No bullshit. It's a beautiful thing...

"Oh yes, fuck my wife," Ismet said, and the chubby Turkish gentleman stroked his cock while watching his wife Sevgi get fucked by Master Obeid. On all fours, face down and ass up, Sevgi moaned deeply as Master Obeid fucked her. Grinning, Master Obeid playfully smacked Sevgi's thick round ass as he thrust his big dark cock into her pussy. When it comes to fucking bitches, female or male, Master Obeid likes to fuck them face down and ass up. Everyone must bow down to the superior sexual powers of the bisexual African masculine man...

"Hmm, just like that," Sevgi squealed, grinding her big ass against Master Obeid's groin as his cock filled her pussy. Ismet watched Master Obeid, absolutely turned on by the sight of a big black man fucking his precious Turkish Muslim wife Sevgi. There are cuckolds in the Muslim world too. Some Muslim men will get off on watching a strong black man fuck their precious Muslim wife. Of course, the majority of cuckolds are secretly bisexual and dream of sucking the cock of the man who fucks their wife or girlfriend, so it's more than okay.

Master Obeid fucked Sevgi's sweet pussy, and then had a go with her ass. In the bisexual porn movies that Master Obeid sometimes watches, the men get all the action and the women do very little. Bisexual porn movie directors need to hire real bisexual male actors instead of gay men who have zero interest in pussy. Another thing that Master Obeid noticed is that in bisexual porn movies, the women rarely receive anal. Hmm, a real bisexual man should enjoy sliding his cock into female butt holes as well as male butt holes, otherwise he might as well turn in his bisexual card. Time to experiment with Sevgi's booty...

"Hmm, how do you like my cock in your ass?" Master Obeid asked as he gripped Sevgi's hips and worked his cock into her butt hole. Sevgi winced, and her big booty shuddered as Master Obeid's cock filled her butt hole. Master Obeid began fucking Sevgi's ass with deep, passionate strokes. Sevgi squealed as Master Obeid fucked her in the ass. Ismet, tired of playing spectator, joined the action. Ismet began licking his wife Sevgi's sweet pussy while watching Master Obeid's big dark cock slide in and out of her butt hole.

"After you're done fucking my butt hole, do my husband," Sevgi said, groaning, and Master Obeid nodded, and winked at Ismet. Smiling, Ismet continued eating his wife Sevgi's pussy, and even slid two fingers into her snatch. Sevgi shuddered violently, and her whole body tensed. Master Obeid fucked Sevgi's asshole until the tall, curvy and sexy Turkish Muslim woman tapped out, overwhelmed by this awesome rod of power. Master Obeid pulled his cock out of Sevgi's now gaping butthole and smiled. All in a good day...

"My turn," Ismet said, and the chubby Turkish Muslim gentleman got on all fours and sucked Master Obeid's thick black cock, tasting his wife Sevgi's asshole on it. Master Obeid grinned and watched Ismet sucked his cock and balls as though they were sugar cubes. Sevgi watched the man to man action while fingering her erect nipples with one hand and her wet, hairy pussy with the other. Ismet got Master Obeid's cock hard as a rock, and then assumed the position. Do Mauritanian cocks fit inside Turkish male butt holes as easily as they fit inside Turkish female butt holes? Time to find out!

"Nice, fuck him good," Sevgi said, masturbating as she watched Master Obeid slid his thick dark cock into her husband Ismet's butt hole. Ismet groaned, stroking his cock and trying not to scream as Master Obeid gave him the ass fucking of a lifetime. Master Obeid grinned as he gripped Ismet's hips and filled his ass with his cock. The bisexual Mauritanian Muslim stud fucks all kinds of butt holes, female and male or transgender or nonbinary, and he doesn't discriminate. Everyone has a butt hole and as far as Master Obeid is concerned, anyone can get his dick up there. Master Obeid rammed his cock up Ismet's ass and didn't let up until the chubby Turkish man squealed, and tapped out...

"I am the Ass Master," Master Obeid said to Ismet and Sevgi Ghazal, after fucking the hell out of them. The middle-aged Turkish Muslim couple looked at the tall, dark and handsome, openly bisexual Mauritanian Muslim stud and smiled. The sexual powers of African men are second to none. Master Obeid thanked the happy couple for their hospitality, took a shower, but his clothes back on and left. As Master Obeid drove through the streets of Dearborn, Michigan, he was all smiles. The brother had a delightful time with them Turks, and he just might go for a repeat one of these days. Good times, folks.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers