Turkish Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up as she handed me her beach towel. 'Can you hold this around me while I put on a bikini, now I don't have the fashion police with me?'

I smiled and stood up and passed the towel around her body. She slipped the one piece off then bent forward to her bag. The towel wasn't quite big enough to cover her completely and I was left staring at her pert bottom and as she stretched into the bag her cheeks parted and the darker skin of her tiny little puckered anus became visible. Well, I wasn't not going to look, and hoped she didn't realize what she was showing.

She stood back up with her bikini in her hands. Well, I say bikini, but it wasn't much more than a few pieces of string. She put the top on first and then gave me another show of her anal area as she bent to pull the bottoms on.

'Thanks' she said will a smirking smile as she took the towel back from me.

I couldn't help but stare at her front as she put the towel down. Three tiny triangles of material struggled to hide her wares.

'What?' she said as she looked back up.

'Um....um.....well that doesn't really leave much to the imagination does it?'

She giggled 'I don't seem to be hearing any complaints'.

'I must just say you are absolutely stunning in that whatever you call it and I don't think there is a guy in the world who wouldn't drool over you. No wonder your parents think you need a body guard'. I felt my cock twitch as I was speaking.

'They don't know about it, but come on I'm twenty I am allowed to show a bit of flesh sometimes.'

'Completely your prerogative' I said 'in the right place I go nude, I apologise now if you find me looking at you though.'

'Ohhhhh....get you.....a secret nudist....' She giggled again 'I don't mind you looking at me I think you seem to be a nice kind of guy. I've always fancied going nude but never had the chance of doing so.'

We had just settled on our beds when you could suddenly hear lots of voices. Looking up I could see some tenders from the cruise ship had dropped several hundred tourists onto the beach and they were wheeling around taking all the beds that were empty.

Ruth was attracting a bit of uninvited attention from some of the guys so I moved over and sat at the bottom of her bed. 'You ok' I asked. I think the fact of me moving over had dissuaded some of them and they moved away.

'I am now thanks.....why do some people just think they have the right to come and gawk at you just because you're in swimwear.'

I quietly replied 'I did tell you how good you looked in it. Luckily this is mainly a tourist spot so it's acceptable, but in normal places in countries like this it would be frowned upon.'

'Would you like to go for a walk along the beach to get away from the crowd?'

'Yes.....please' she said.

'Ok......I'm going to put some more sunscreen on as its seven kilometers to the other end. Would you mind putting some on my back?' I did most of my body then Ruth made sure my back and shoulders were covered.

'You can help me out now' she said, and after doing her front she lay face down on the bed.

I started on her shoulders and worked my way down sliding my fingers under the cords of her bikini top. I was more aware of how slim she was and as I got down to her hips I thought I ought to ask how much more she wanted me to do.

'Um....Um'

'Just slide your hands under my bottoms as you did the top......I don't want to get burnt do I?'

I carefully made sure her cheeks were covered, they were lovely and firm and pert. Then I put a little more oil on one hand and gently slide it along the crack between her cheeks a few times.

'Mmmmmmmmm' she moaned.

'Stop teasing' I said 'you asked me to make sure you didn't burn.'

In a husky voice she replied 'Who's teasing?' And then let out a long giggle.

'Do you have a shawl or some other covering with you? It may be better to cover your lower body while there are a lot of people about and for if we get to the other end of the beach where there will probably be more Turkish about.

'Yes, I do' she said and pulled a flimsy piece of material from her bag and wrapped it around her waist.

'When we have gone a short distance we probably won't see anyone else and you can take it off.' After a few minutes she did exactly that and it was really pleasant walking on the sand and sometimes with our toes in the water and just chatting about all subjects.

After about an hour we arrived at the other end of the beach, where it was mostly young Turkish families enjoying the sun. Ruth had covered herself again and we sat at a table outside of a kiosk and enjoyed a green mint tea, a common drink in Turkey.

As we were chatting I felt her leg gently brushing against mine under the table. I tried not to react but was wondering if it was accidently or deliberate. The dark side of my mind was thinking she was teasing me but the logical side said it was accidental. The dark side was starting to hold a stronger belief and it caused my cock to stir in my trunks. I could read nothing in her face and our conversation was just normal.

When we finished drinking I returned our cups to the kiosk and we started our walk back and Ruth uncovered herself again. As we chatted her hand started to brush against mine as they swung back and forth and in my peripheral vision I noticed her keep glancing my way. I was struggling to reconcile my duty as the mature person supposedly being some sort of guardian with that of a horny male with a stunning girl alongside him.

She suddenly asked if I would answer a personal question. 'I guess that depends how personal it is' I answered.

'How come you're here on holiday on your own?'

'Probably the same as you' I said 'I had no one else to take a holiday with but just needed a break.'

'So you're not married and don't have a girlfriend to come with you?'

'Correct on both counts' I replied. 'How about you, no boyfriend either?'

'No....afraid not....I still need to break free from parental shackles.'

'Surely they are not that bad or restrictive. I accept they seem a little old fashioned in their outlook but I think they care for you.'

Things went quiet for a moment then in a very hushed voice she asked 'is it ok if I hold your hand while we walk?'

I was a bit surprised by this request from out of the blue. My brain went into overdrive as I wondered how to handle this. A stunning young lady wants to hold my hand...logical brain said 'be careful' but my dark side said 'grab the chance you don't know where it might lead.'

In the end I said 'it's fine by me as long as you don't read anything into it. I'm supposed to be looking out for you and I'm a bit old for a relationship with you and on top of it all I don't want you to get into trouble.'

She gave me a nice smile and said 'thanks' as she slipped her hand inside of mine. We walked along in silence but I noticed her step became a bit jauntier as if she was in a happy place in her mind. After a short while of our arms gently swinging together I realized that I was feeling more relaxed as well.

We slowly started talking about mundane things as we continued walking back to our beds. The area was much quieter as the cruise ship guests had been transferred back on board the boat.

Ruth dropped her belongings onto her bed then danced across to me rested her head on my shoulder, wrapped her arms around me in a nice cuddle and whispered 'thanks.......i really enjoyed that.'

I slowly wrapped my arms around her and held her gently. 'Actually......to tell you the truth I really enjoyed it as well. I don't think I've been so relaxed for a long time.'

I could feel the pressure from her breasts gently pressing against my chest through the flimsy material of her top, and our thighs were tight together. I started to feel my cock react and I released my hold to move away hoping she hadn't noticed.

She was a bit slower in letting me go and had a lovely smile on her face as she moved back to her chair.

We both read for a while but as I was feeling hot I said 'I'm going for a swim to cool off a bit.'

'I'll join you' she said, so we both waded out till the water was at chest height and we swam a little and then floated and allowed the waves to caress our bodies.

My mind was thinking about how her parents would view the swimwear or lack of it she had on. I had an idea strike me, and asked if she had a bikini with her that was more than a few bits of string. We stood in the water as we spoke.

'I thought you liked this one' she said 'or are you trying to get me to parade before you in all I own?' she added with a big smile so I knew she was teasing a little.

'I just thought that if you wore a slightly less exposing bikini to the beach in front of your parents you might start the process of them accepting you living your life as you want a little more.'

'That's worth trying' she said and danced around in the water a bit before falling back against my chest. I spread my arms to help my balance and, as she recovered her's, she placed her arms over mine and wrapped them around her body.

'Mmmmmm....that feels nice' she uttered as she wriggled back against my body.

I tried to release my arms.

'Please don't' she said as she tightened hers. I relaxed my arms and the small waves rocked our bodies gently against each other. It was erotically pleasant and my cock slowly hardened in my trunks. Each rhythmic wave caused it to nestle against her cheeks and it started to pulse slowly by itself.

I tried to pull away again but she turned her head and looked into my eyes. 'Just hold me like this for a few more minutes. Don't worry about your hard on...I'm enjoying it and we are clothed.'

I really wasn't sure about this turn of events, but it was enjoyable and as long as nothing else happened I could live with it. 'Um.....I need to straighten it; my trunks are getting caught up.'

I tried to move my hand to release my cock.

'Please don't' she said again quietly......'let me do it.'

'Whoa......I'm not sure about that' I tried to say, but she had slipped a hand behind her and down into my trunks and was taking hold of my cock and pulling it straight.

'Mmmmmmm.....that's the biggest one I've felt' she giggled as she gently squeezed it. She slowly slid her hand back out of my trunks and said 'see I'm being good.'

'I know your lying now.......I'm perfectly average in size.....not that it worries me anyway.....only when young ladies touch it when they shouldn't. Not that I'm really complaining mind you.'

My cock was more comfortably now it was upright, but it made it fit better against her pert cheeks and she gently wriggled them against my trunks. 'I think that's perhaps enough' I said 'and it's almost time to catch the boat.'

'Awwww........that's a pity 'she said 'I was getting to enjoy that'. But she did release her hold and we headed out of the sea.

I was glad there were few people about as my erection was plainly obvious, and it didn't help as Ruth kept looking at me with a huge smile on her face. Fortunately by the time we packed and walked to the ferry it had subsided.

We both sat on the boat wanting to speak but that sort of conversation was not for public consumption. As we walked through the hotel grounds having been dropped off she slipped her hand into mind again. I stopped walking and turned to her. 'I don't think that's a good idea for now do you? I am happy to hold your hand but I don't think your parents would approve, particularly in current circumstances. By all means we can walk close together but you and I need to talk this through.'

'Perhaps we can meet for a drink after dinner.'

'I'd love to do that.....I REALLY enjoyed our time together today on the beach' she said with a smile and a hint of innuendo.

'Me too' I said and I gave her bottom a gentle pat as we headed to our own rooms.

I knew I had a bit of thinking of my own to do and I stayed a long time in the shower getting rid of the salt from my hair and skin as my mind sought out my pathway forward. I enjoyed her company despite all the possible drawbacks.

By the time I had dressed in some clean clothes and wandered down to the bar between the restaurant and the pool the light had faded away to a twilight shade. I ordered a glass of Efes........a popular Turkish beer.

As I was drinking Ruth and her parents came into the bar and she and her mother sat at a table while John came over to me at the bar. He ordered some drinks from the barman and then turned and thanked me for looking out for Ruth. 'She said you had an enjoyable walk along the beach to avoid the crowd from the ship.'

'That's correct' I said 'it got a bit noisy and hectic and the walk was relaxing and a good bit of exercise for us both.'

'We have booked a table for dinner in the restaurant here, if you have no other plans would you like to join us.'

'No I haven't booked anywhere, if you're sure, I would love to join you.'

We joined Jane and Ruth with the drinks and John told them he had invited me to join them for dinner. He called a waiter over to change the meal order from three to four.

We had a pleasant chat about what we had all done during the day. They had really enjoyed the Roman remains and were glad I had mentioned them. Ruth told them again what a nice walk we had. I was glad she carefully omitted some of what happened.

A waiter took our dinner order in the bar and then called us to the restaurant when it was ready. I was sat next to Ruth and we all chatted during the meal comfortably. Ruth did tease me occasionally by rubbing her leg against mine under the table; I found it difficult to always keep a straight face.

I offered to buy drinks after dinner but her parents said they were going back to their room to read, Ruth said she would join me though which her parents just accepted.

Ruth and I returned to the bar and selected a table in a quiet corner area and I ordered a bottle of wine and two glasses from the waiter. We waited for him to leave the table before talking.

'I'm going to have to have to smack your bottom if you keep teasing me under the table like that, you'll get both of us in trouble doing that if it gets seen.' I said with a smiley voice.'

I gave her a gentle dig in the ribs when she replied ' mmmmm.....I wonder if I might enjoy that.' We both giggled.

'Seriously though, I know we are both on holiday and relaxed and maybe doing things we wouldn't do normally. I'm older and have been around a bit and I don't want you to get hurt. So can we agree a few rules about how we handle things for the next few days?'

'Well.....yes' she said in a non committal way.

'Look' I said 'please don't touch me intimately within the possible view of your parents. It will make life easier for you in the long run. I'm happy to live with it any other time and I will try to help you loosen the strings they have wrapped around you. I will accept intimate or even sexual touching privately and I forgive the 'accidental' touching that has happened so far. I'm not saying that I haven't enjoyed it but I'm not sure why it started and I don't want us to get into an emotional situation that would be upsetting when it has to end.'

We both sipped our wine before she spoke. She had gone back to her serious look and I hoped I hadn't offended her. 'I think you are right' she finally said. 'I might have alluded to the fact of being sexually aware but the reality is that I'm not really. Yes I've kissed a few boys and touched them and wanked a couple of dicks. I've let them touch me as well, both breasts and hands inside my panties but I have never gone all the way.' She lowered her head.

My brain was telling me 'what kind of mess are you getting yourself into here' and I took a moment to think.

I reached out and gently lifted her head to look at me. 'Thank you for your honesty and not trying to bluff your way along. I'll repeat what I have told you before. You may not realize it, but you are a stunning young lady and if I was fifteen years younger I would be chasing after you along with a crowd of other guys. I would still like to be your friend whatever happens and I'll help you in any way I can.'

'Just one thing more......I don't think we should kiss each other....I think it might be an emotional step too far. If you're happy with all of that then I would love a hug.'

She held my gaze for a short while then slowly reached forward resting her head on my shoulder and wrapping her arms around me. I returned the favour and held her tight, and after a while I felt her give a sigh as she relaxed.

'Are you ok?' I asked as we parted.

'Yes....I am now......I thought I may have overstepped the mark and you were going to sort of dump me.'

'Well I think you did a couple of times.......but I forgive you' I said with a big smile on my face. It was her turn to poke me in the ribs.

We carried on chatting and drinking our wine and I felt her gently rest her hand on my thigh just below my shorts. She very slowly began to circle her fingers against my skin, like gentle little tickles as we chatted. It was enough to get my cock's interest and it slowly started to grow.

I was enjoying the sensation and thought I ought to reciprocate so moved my hand onto her thigh just below the hem of her dress. I started to move my fingers in time with hers. I had forgotten how arousing a gentle touch can be when you are relaxed.

After some minutes had passed and we had finished our wine I suggested we go for a stroll around the grounds to a quieter area away from the direction of their room. We slowly walked away from the bar area to an area with the odd seat dotted among some palm trees.

A couple of the benches were occupied with couples but we found one that was a bit more secluded. We cuddled up to each other and placed our hands where they were before gently rubbing each other's skin. My cock had become really hard with anticipation of what might happen, but I was still a bit wary of pushing Ruth in a direction she might not what to go.

I wriggled a bit to free my cock in my pants and heard her giggle.

'You caught up again? She said, 'would you like a kind girl to free you?'

'Ohhh.......is there one about' I asked and got a deserved slap on the leg. She slid her hand inside my shorts and then searched in my briefs until she had hold of my cock. She straightened it up for me but kept hold and gently rubbed her hand up and down.

I had to remove my hand from her leg as she worked on me but returned if softly onto her breast and gently squeezed through her summer dress and I could feel her nipple harden under my hand, she uttered a gentle moan.

After a few minutes of touching each other she took her hand out and whispered 'undo your shorts and slide them down a bit.' It was much easier for her to hold me, and she wanked me nice and slowly letting her gentle hold slide my skin up and down.

I lay back against the bench and enjoyed her touch for a few minutes until my cock started to pulse gently. I then sat up and said 'your turn now sit back and relax.'

I wondered what panties she was wearing as I put my hand back softly on her thigh. I started circling my fingers slowly and moved them higher and higher up her leg. I was expecting to hit soft cotton any moment and was surprised when my fingers found some soft fluffy hair on top of soft folds of damp skin. I smiled to myself and reached my finger right back to her little puckered hole and pressed gently against it.

She shuddered a little then I very slowly pulled my finger forwards and let it separate her damp lips and I felt how much wetter they were inside. I got to her clit and she shuddered again as I slowly circled my finger around it twice.

I started to move it backwards a little and gently inserted it into her wet pussy where I covered it with her own juices causing her to moan again, she was obviously quite aroused.