Turkish Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved my finger back out and, now very wet with her juice, I returned to her clit and slowly continued circling it changing my pressure from time to time. Her gentle moans were almost continuous now and slowly she began thrusting her hips against my finger. Her moans got louder as she pushed harder and harder against my finger. I knew she was close and after one very hard thrust I let my finger slide into her juice filled pussy until I felt her 'g' spot and as I rubbed it quickly she let out a little scream and I felt her juices flow around my finger before she clamped tight onto it and shuddered for about ten seconds before slowly relaxing back down.

I stayed still as she recovered and slowly removed my finger causing her to give another gentle moan.

'Wow' she said 'that was a bit more intense than when I do it myself.'

'It's probably a mix of being relaxed and the lovely warm air at this time of night and a really nice guy doing it' I said.

She giggled 'that's a matter of opinion.......but you may be right.' She reached back to my cock and with her gentle hold she started to wank me again. I was very aroused having just brought her to orgasm and my cock started pulsing. I knew I was going to be quick. I moaned at the pleasure she was giving me and started to thrust up off the seat. I felt my balls start to contract and said 'I'm going to come.'

I thought she was going to point me away but instead she dropped forward and slid her mouth over my cock and the sensitivity of her tongue caused me to shoot immediately into her throat. I felt her swallow a couple of times before I finished pumping my juice. 'Mmmmmmmmmmmm.......that was so nice, I wasn't expecting you to swallow.'

' I hadn't planned it' she said 'so it was a bit of a surprise.......I was sort of thinking I don't want to have to explain stains on my dress, but actually that salty taste was not as bad as I thought it might be.'

We straightened our clothes before wrapping our arms and hugging each other tightly.

'I think I ought to walk you back to your room in case someone comes looking for you.'

'That's probably a good idea' she replied. We stood and started to walk back through the grounds. The couples that were on the other benches hadn't moved but both pairs looked up with large smiles as we passed.

'I think they may have heard our activities' I whispered into Ruth's ear and we both broke into a giggle.

As we approached their block I checked we were going to the beach again in the morning. Ruth nodded a yes.

'Remember' I said 'wear a normal bikini under your sundress and I'll support you if they ask any questions.'

'Ok' Ruth replied as we had a quick hug goodnight.

I slept really well again that night. I wasn't sure if it was the relaxing day, the wine, or the first time I had enjoyed sex with another for a while.

I wanted to make the most of this last day as we had an overnight flight back home.

I showered and popped down for a quick breakfast before heading to the ferry where I found Ruth and her parents already aboard. 'Good morning' I greeted them and they all replied in turn.

The boat was packed; I guess all the English wanted was to catch the last bit of sunshine on their holidays. We managed to get our usual beds on the beach and settled down. I watched as Ruth slipped her summer dress over her head and loved the look of her bottom in the white bikini she was wearing.

I noticed John move over to her and quietly say 'is it appropriate to be wearing swimwear like that?'

Time for me to interrupt I decided. 'That's a nice bikini you have on today Ruth you look more like all the other young ladies on the beach.' I turned to John 'don't you agree it suits her John.....I think it goes well with her tan.'

I winked at Ruth as I turned back to my bed. I could see I had put John in a quandary and I didn't want to push it anymore.

'If you think so then I guess it does' he said as he turned away.

After reading for half an hour I needed to cool off in the sea and I asked if anyone wanted to join me. John and Jane declined but Ruth said she would. We paddled out until the water was deep enough to swim. We swam and then floated for a bit before standing up and talking.

'I think you'll get away with a bikini from now on but you better hide your bits of string away.'

She giggled and said 'thanks.....I think that's a step taken.'

We started to wade back to the sure and I stayed slightly behind her causing her to turn and look quizzically at me.

I smiled at her. 'I was just checking' I said.

'Checking what?'

'Well you know that white material sometimes goes see-through when it gets wet.' We were stood in about a foot of water 'turn slowly around and face me.......It's not too bad from the back but I can just about notice your little patch of hair from the front. Just don't face your parents till it's dried a bit.'

'I'm going to get a coffee from the kiosk' I said 'anybody else fancy one?' Three hands popped up into the air. I wandered over and then carried them back. We all chatted for a moment whilst drinking and then sat to read or just relax.

I saw Ruth glance my way a few times after a while, next time she did it I flicked my head towards the beach and she nodded. 'I'm going to stretch my legs' I said if anyone else wants to walk along the beach. Only Ruth wanted to, so I picked up a towel and we strolled off.

'I guessed that's what you were intimating back there' I said.

'Yes......I thought a break from them might be productive' Ruth replied.

'That's an interesting word to use......you have me wondering now' I said with a smile on my face.

She glanced back checking how far we had walked. Far enough it seemed as she slipped her hand in mine and said 'well you'll just have to keep wondering.'

We walked on for about twenty minutes and Ruth looked behind and then back forwards and stopped walking. As I looked at her she said 'seems we are alone on this stretch of beach.

'Yes' I said.

'Well......you seemed to like looking at my see through bikini bottoms earlier and I thought you might like a look at me without them.'

'To tell you the truth......I have seen your lovely pert bottom already.....when you changed the other day.....accidently of course. As a gentleman I didn't mention it before.' I spoke with a large smile on my face.

She smiled back at me and said 'gentleman....more like a pervert.......perhaps though, I knew that towel wasn't big enough. I want to skinny dip for the first time....are you coming.' She placed a strong emphasis on 'coming'.

'How can I resist' and we both slipped out of our costumes and dashed into the water. It's a lovely sensation swimming naked in warm water. We casually swam for a while then started splashing each other gently before we both stopped and just stood shoulder deep looking at each other.

It was obvious from our eyes that we both wanted more. I had to question myself whether it was the right thing to do. I broke the silence after a moment and quietly said 'are you sure.'

She slowly nodded at me and closed the gap between us. She wrapped her arms around me, rested her head on my shoulder and pressed her body tightly against mine. Our pubic bones were touching each other and my cock started to harden, pushing against her legs where it was trapped.

We held each other in that embrace for a while and let the water gently rock us for a few moments before Ruth tightened her grip on my neck. She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. Very slowly she parted her legs and let them float up and she wrapped them around me.

I had to lean back slightly to keep our balance and my freed cock, now released from it entrapment, rose up against her pussy and lodged against her lips. Again we let the motion of the sea rock us against each other. It was exquisitely sensitive and we both moaned quietly to each other as the waves did their magic.

I didn't want to cum before her so I slipped my hands under her bum cheeks and took more of her weight. 'Just lie back slowly and let your body float' I told her.

As the water took her weight I placed my hands under her bum cheeks and raised her enough to lift her pussy out of the water and into my view. I moved closer between her legs and started to gently lick her slit.

It was an interesting taste of salt water and pussy juice. I was slowly pushing my tongue in and out of her causing little moans to drift over the water. As I felt her arousal grow and her body start to push against my face I moved it up and started to circle her sensitive clit. She was close now and after a few moments more she almost thrust her pussy right out of the water and with a deep moan I felt her juices flood out. I left my mouth over her pussy enjoying the taste and feeling the throbbing from inside her body.

I helped her gently float as she recovered her breath. Then released her so she could stand back up and she held me tight. 'Well.....that was skinny dipping and then some' she whispered in my ear.

'I thought you enjoyed it a little' I whispered back.

'Your turn now' she said smiling at me. 'Let yourself float on your back.' I spread my arms and lay back slowly and let my legs float to the surface. She slipped her hands under me to help and my cock broke the surface like a submarine rising.

As it rose out of the water she opened her mouth and almost swallowed it whole in one go. I could feel the back of her throat as she held me there and her throat rippled gently. She then lifted her head and took a couple of deep breaths as we smiled at each other. She lowered her head back down and gently bobbed up and down and sometimes swirled her tongue around my knob. It was such a different sensation with the water taking the weight of my body.

When I felt my balls start to tighten I forced my body down. Ruth looked at me 'I don't want to cum in your mouth.......not this time' I said. She nodded in understanding 'I want you there as well.'

We cuddled each other tightly for a while. 'Ready?' I said, she nodded, 'sure?'

'Absolutely' she said looking directly into my eyes.

'Hold me like you did when we started.' Her arms slipped around my neck and her legs around my body. My cock was still rock hard and it quickly lodged between her pussy lips for a second time. I let the water rock us gently together again before I dropped one arm and guided my head to her entrance. I held it there as I felt her entrance tighten in anticipation of being invaded. After a short moment her muscles relaxed and I pushed gently until my head popped inside and she let out a little 'oh'.

I held myself still to allow her body to get used to me. When I sensed her readiness I pushed very slowly and her juices allowed me to glide all the way in where I held her tightly. I realized she was comfortable when I felt her push back against me.

I slowly pulled myself almost out and started to slide in and out deeply causing her to moan gently in my ear. I kept this steady pace until I could feel her start to squeeze me from deep inside. I knew she was close again so I speeded up and then she was pushing back down on me. Our breaths were coming faster then and suddenly her pussy gripped me tight and she screamed 'DO IT....DO IT....DO IT'. I thrust faster and harder and as my balls tightened I held myself deep inside of her and pumped my semen into her womb.

It was only the water that stopped us from crashing over. As we recovered our breath we opened our eyes and stared at each other. My cock was still embedded in her and her legs wrapped around me held me there. I think we both knew we were going to break my rule.......our faces closed towards each other and our mouths opened and we kissed slowly and gently at first and then with more fervour.

Slowly we released each other and holding hands we walked back to the shore. I heard a little sniffle and turned to see tears rolling down her face.' Oh shit' I thought 'I've really buggered it up this time.'

I let go of her hand. 'No....no' she said and grabbed it back. 'I've always thought my first time would be a horrible fumble in the back seat of a car or the like. Instead it was beautiful, it couldn't have happened in a better place' and looking into my eyes 'or with a nicer person.' We hugged again.

I was relieved but also pleased with her comment. We dried ourselves and put our swimwear back on without speaking. It was time to walk back to reality, but we did it holding hands.

I broke the comfortable silence. 'Are you going to be OK with going back to your normal life?'

'I think so' she replied. 'You have shown me there are nice people around who will share with a woman rather than just use her. I hope I can find someone who falls into that category.'

As we approached the beds Ruth started to pull her hand away from mine, but I held on to it. She looked at me and I smiled. 'It's ok, I'm happy to let them see you can hold a friend's hand. You're an adult and they will have to realize that and the sooner the better.'

They obviously noticed but other than exchanging glances they didn't say anything. We all caught an earlier boat back to the hotel as we needed to shower and have an early dinner before being transported to the airport.

It was nice to enter the air conditioned cabin after the heat of the day. John and Jane were sat in a row with another guy but this time Ruth and I were in the row behind them with an empty seat. We had drinks shortly after takeoff, when the crew came around, and shortly after that they dimmed the lights for people to doze on the way home.

Ruth said 'I'm feeling a bit cold with the air-con now' and pulled a blanket over us both after pushing the armrest between us up and out of the way. She snuggled alongside me and slipped her hand onto my groin. 'I want to make the most of being here....you never know what I might dream of.'