Turkish Delight Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Umut brings his cupful of pre-cum to his mouth and takes a gulp into the front of his mouth. He immediately presses his mouth against the outside of the hole. He sucks the hole into his mouth as his tongue moves through the pre-cum allowing his tongue penetration into the outer ring of his father's ass. Umut tickles the ring to lessen its blockage as his tongue presses only a bit further into the hidden inner sanctum. Umut fucks his father's hole with his well lubricated tongue. In and out, quick then slow, a game of unknown consequences. Every move, no matter what it is or how it's executed, elicits a response in both men.

Finally, the Turk takes the head of his son and pulls it away from his ass. The Turk lowers his legs, so now his ample erection is directly in front of Umut's face. The dripping, musky cock is before his lips. All Umut has to do is lean forward to lick the pre-cum around his father's cock. He does. The Turk places a hand on back of his son's head, not to f***e him to take more than he is comfortably able, but to act as a reassurance that what is happening is fine between them. They are doing to each other what they want done. Umut is on his hands and knees worshipping at the god of the penis as embodied in his father, the Turk. The Turk is accepting this gift of sensual delight from the gods or the one god. Umut, in his efforts to take as much as possible of his dad's dick into his mouth, chokes and is forced to back off his deep penetration in exchange for lots of tongue and throat action, pleasing both men.

The Turk moans and thrusts forward easily. Umut welcomes all he can of the Turk's cock. The Turk is no longer his father. He is the man, the ideal man that Umut has longed to experience his entire life. As he wraps his lips around the Turk's shaft, Umut closes on the head with the roof of his mouth and the pressure of his tongue. The Turk moans even more deeply. Umut begins the eternal ritual so precious to the male who has the member of another male in his mouth. Umut continues to catch his pre-cum, slurp it up and deposit it over the Turk's cockhead as his jaws open easier now that the Turk has driven his rod over the back of Umut's tongue and deep into his throat. Umut wishes for nothing more. Sucking the Turk's dick becomes his sole thought and focus of concentration.

"Are you going to give me some of your manhood," the Turk asks.

"What do you mean?"

"Let me show you."

The Turk takes Umut, stands him up, and stretches him out on the cushions. The Turk crawls beside him so each man can suck the other's cock.

"Play with my pre-cum some more before you take my head into your mouth. I'll do the same for you."

The Turk laps up Umut's pre-cum and swishes it around the head and up and down the shaft. Umut is in heaven, doing the same thing to the Turk. Then, despite all the restraint and the promise of total anal penetration, the feelings of both men override any sense of control. The moment comes; both men absorb themselves deeply within each other, holding each other around the chest and squeezing hard, the intensity of their foreplay, the desire of the years, and the sheer beauty of both men's manliness explode together. Chests heave and the pulsating heads of both dicks release their rapid squirts of cum deep into each other's throat. Holding on to the dick in his mouth, the Turk lingers as long as he can without needing a breath. Umut, too, is forced to pull back to breathe. Once breathing, each man continues to hold the dick of the other in his mouth and suck on the sweet cum they have given each other. The taste is intoxicating along with the raw animal smells of their bodies. They hesitate in silence as their heart rates return to normal and their gasps are now breaths. The Turk rises first, leans down and kisses Umut with such surprise, another burst of passion explodes in both men. The Turk winks at his son as he heads into the shower.

12