Turn 'Em Out

Story Info
Straight boss introduced to bi sex by an employee.
5.3k words
4.44
21k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a fantasy of a friend of mine. He did request that the main character not be named or described in great detail. Here it is. Figured we would go with gay male as there is more man on man sex here. There is some straight sex but the man on man is the main focus here.

***

I'm the direct supervisor of several guys at work. We travel from place to place doing inventory for multiple retailers. Being as we are on the road most of the time, the conversations can get to be pretty racy as you can imagine. One day Thomas the newest guy on the crew was telling about his weekend. We learned quite a bit about Thomas that day. We were on our way back home; we were going to get a nice long 4 day off weekend as we had completed our weekly work load in 2 days and we wanted a break.

Benny was saying, "Oh, man, I'm going to go fishing for 3 of the 4 days because Janet is taking the kids and going to her mom's so I get to fly solo for a few days."

Kyle replied to that, "Fuck that solo shit, dude. I'm headed to the club to find me some fine chick to spend the time off with and get my rocks off as much as I can."

Benny then said, "Hey, boss man, what about you?"

I replied, "I'm probably gonna lay around the house and relax. Watch some TV and have some down time."

Thomas spoke up, "Aren't you married?"

I chuckled at him, "Yeah. So, none of what I want to do is going to actually happen."

Thomas said, "Hell you should come with me to The Corral. I'll show you how I work."

I said, "Isn't that a gay bar?"

Thomas said, "Yeah it is. I have a game I play, it's called, 'Turn Em Out'."

"What is it?" I asked wondering how he plays this game.

Thomas smiled at me from the passenger seat and said, "I only go on what they call straight night. Imagine a gay bar that has straight night and cheap beer. They get a lot of college kids that night based on the price of beer alone. I go in and find me some young college dude, who thinks he's straight as an arrow, and almost totally bombed out of his mind. I don't want him totally gone as that would ruin the fun. Anyway, I find one of those solo dudes, that tagged along with a group of casual friends, they aren't hard to spot. I move in and start chatting and get him to go with me to a hotel room that I paid for in advance. Usually, I offer some weed and tell them I only have enough for just me and him. Take him back to the hotel room, we smoke the weed and get a good buzz going. I then find a way to get them naked, usually strip poker works well if the cards are marked."

At that point Kyle chimed in, "I'm never playing poker with this dude." We all laughed at that.

Thomas said, "Anyway, I get mostly drunk college dude nude on my bed in the hotel room and I start touching him and stroking him. Finally, when he super turned on and horny as hell, I ask him if he would like to mess around. Funny how when a guy is drunk, buzzed, naked, and hard as a rock, they will do anything to get off. So, I use some lube and get my cock in their ass. As I'm fucking them, I'm stroking their cock at the time. Almost always, they shoot their load first and cover their stomach and chest with cum. When I'm about to cum, I pull out and shoot all over them, covering them in more cum up to their chest and stomach. They are a cum covered mess. As they are recovering, I wrestle them to the door and push their naked ass out into the hallway. They start banging on the door, I tell them that they have 15 minutes to get to the lobby and ask for a key to get back into the room. If they come back, I will let them suck me off and give them back their clothes. If they aren't back in 15 minutes, I tell them I'm taking their clothes and leaving their naked cum covered body in the hotel somewhere just not in this room."

"Jesus, isn't that illegal?" Benny asked.

"Hell, I don't know. I've been doing for like 8 years and never been caught and I've seen them in the club after that. Usually, they just ignore me or leave when they see me," Thomas said.

"What's the purpose?" I asked.

Thomas said, "Something different. Plus, I had something similar happen to me in college, well, I didn't get pushed out into a hallway naked or anything, but I did have an older guy take me to a hotel and introduce me to gay sex. At the end he explained the game to me. I didn't understand the reason then and don't now, but I kind of took up the mantel."

"How many of them come back to the room?" Kyle asked.

"I've only left 8 behind and I've done this easily over 100 times. I guess when you're nude in a hotel hallway covered in cum, it's easier to go ask for a key and get embarrassed the one time, than to wait for the cops to find and arrest your ass and let the whole world know about it," Thomas said.

"Yeah, I'm not so sure that's my kind of scene," I said.

"Still sounds illegal," Benny said.

The subject was dropped and we started talking about other things the rest of the way home. Once we got back to home office, I went into my office to upload the inventory tallies before I went home. As I was in my office the phone rang, I picked it up. "You know, I'm serious about you coming and watching me do my thing this weekend," Thomas said.

"Look, I don't want to disrespect you and how you get yourself off, but I'm married and happy. I don't think seeing you molest some college guys is up my alley," I told him.

Thomas said, "Ok, but if you change your mind, I show up there about 10:30 on the weekends, I'm usually back at the hotel by about 1."

I said, "Ok, I'll keep that in mind." I hung up the phone and started to wonder why Thomas was so insistent on me coming to the bar to watch him seduce and ultimately fuck some college student. Besides would the college student even be into a 35-year-old guy watching his seduction? Not to mention Benny's legit concern about the legality of it all.

I got home shortly before 4pm that afternoon, and found out that Gina was going to be working the night shift every night I was off. "Well that fucking sucks," I told her.

She said, "Yeah, I'm sure you can find something to get into though.

I smiled and said, "I was hoping to get into bed and get into you."

Gina laughed and said, "I'll be home about 7:30 in the morning, I'll wake up in the best way possible."

"Deal," I said as she walked off to start get ready for work.

Several hours later, I was laying on my couch and found myself becoming bored. I glanced at the phone and it was 9:35, it started ringing as I was looking at it. "Hello," I said without looking at the caller ID.

"Hey, it's Thomas," the caller said to me.

"Hey, Thomas, what's up?" I asked him.

"Ah, not much getting ready to head out to The Corral."

"Oh, ok."

"You sure you don't want to come with and at least see the show? You may like it after you see it."

"Thomas, I'm not gay, I have no interest in men, and I really don't think The Corral scene is for me."

Thomas said, "Nobody is gonna mess with you as long as they think you're with me. We can get in there find my target and get out of there pretty quickly."

Finally realizing that I had nothing else to do and was bored I said, "I'll tell you what Gina is working tonight let me get ready and I will head out."

I could literally hear the smile in Thomas as he said, "Awesome! I will swing by and pick you up. We can go together."

I took my time in getting ready before Thomas picked me up. It took me several mins after I got out of the shower to get dressed from the nerves. Finally, I took a deep breath screwed up my courage and got dressed and did my hair in to a spike which was my normal hair style these days. My palms were sweating as I thought a little deeper and realized that I'm going to a gay bar to watch one of employees seduce and fuck a college student, who identified as straight. What was I thinking? Before I could formulate an answer, I heard a horn honk and realized Thomas was outside. I started out the door before I could have second thoughts.

The ride consisted mostly of small talk which did help to take my mind off what we were doing. Once we made it to the bar, we went inside and Thomas found us a table and we sat there and ordered some beers. We sat there and talked while we were watching a basketball game on TV, he started looking around the bar as people were starting to come in. He glanced over into a corner near the back of the bar, where group of young guys were gathered together. He said, "That's normally, the kind of guys I target. I'm gonna go get a closer look. Have another beer, I'll be back in a bit."

As he went toward the college guys in the corner, I ordered another beer. Thomas was gone for a while and I lost count of how many beers, I ordered. I got quite a buzz going while he was gone. I had looked over where he was and realized that he seemed to be having a good time chatting with them. Finally, he came back to the table and said, "Well not a very target rich environment tonight."

"So, do you have a back up plan?" I asked.

Thomas smiled at me, "Why I do believe you're drunk!"

I smiled back at him, "You are driving and you were gone for a long ass time."

Thomas said, "True. I hate that I can't find me a playmate."

I said to him, "Dude, is hanging out and having a few beers and watching some games with your boss, really that bad?"

Thomas said, "No, it's not. I still have some weed back at the hotel room, I got earlier."

I glanced at my watch and realized it was 12:40, "I can go and smoke some weed with you. I'm not opposed to that part of this whole thing."

Thomas smiled at me, "Hell yeah, let's go."

We made our way to a very upscale hotel; I was really enjoying my buzz but was feeling no pain and definitely wasn't bored. I told him, "I'm sorry that you couldn't find anybody to have sex with tonight."

Thomas said, "It's ok. I don't get lucky every night I do this. It's nice to get to go out and just have fun and not be looking at trying to get myself off."

"Hell, tell me about it. I was hoping to get to fuck Gina tonight, but she is working every night that we are off," I replied.

Thomas said, "What does Gina do?"

I said, "She's a nurse and right now they have her on a swing shift and constantly on call right now."

Thomas said, "That sucks."

I replied, "Yeah, it does, will probably last until she gets some seniority built up. I think she will eventually get to select her own shift."

Thomas said, "Well that will be good."

I said, "Yeah, I think that will be great!"

Thomas said, "Yeah, you need that kind of consistency. It helps strengthen the relationship."

"I've heard that," I said as Thomas opened the door to the hotel room.

We made our way into the room and Thomas shut the door and put the key card on the table. He went over to an overnight bag that he had in the room and pulled out a joint. We went out on the balcony to smoke it. Needless to say, that amplified my buzz, I was feeling like I was on a different plane.

Thomas said, "What's the best sex that you've had with Gina?"

I said, "Well, probably the time I went streaking at the lake because she stole my swim trunks and ran to the parking lot and I chased her bare ass naked."

Thomas burst out laughing, "Seriously? How in the fuck did that happen?"

I explained, "Well, her friend was in from out of town, and one night we were sitting there drinking and the discussion led to sex and embarrassing moments. Come to find out these two had yanked each other's pants down in public multiple times in college. I wasn't too shocked as I had done that in college with my buddies, but they revealed the real shocker to me."

"Wait, dude, what did they do?" Thomas asked as I had stopped to take a hit off the joint.

I resumed, "Well, apparently in college, they were running around commando, so when they yanked each other's pants down anyone around got a real eyeful."

Thomas said, "Nice, very nice. That doesn't explain how you ended up nude at the lake though."

I took another hit off the joint and passed it back to him. "Well the next afternoon we went to the lake, and we were out in the water goofing around. I was swimming under water and I came up and saw the two of them standing in neck deep water whispering to each other and giggling. Next thing I know they turn in my direction and come over to where I am and smile at me. Gina said, 'You're turn.' Then they both dove under water and before I could react they started pulling my swim trunks off, I caught them about the time they got to my knees but her friend Steph started grabbing my hands and as I tried to fight her off, Gina got my trunks off and started in the other direction. Steph ran past me in my shock and followed Gina, they were rushing out of the water and toward the parking lot."

"Damn," Thomas said.

I laughed, "It gets better. I rushed out to follow them and wasn't even thinking about the fact that I was naked. People started whistling and laughing as I rushed out of the water. I chased Gina and Steph up to the parking lot as naked as the day as I was born. I soon realized as I was running that I was naked and there were a lot of people who were watching and for some strange reason, I got a full blown hard on as I got to the parking lot. Gina and Steph stopped at our car and turned to me. Gina looked at me standing there naked, embarrassed, and hard as a fucking rock. Gina laughed at me for a couple seconds, then she looked at Steph and told her to get our stuff so she could drive us home. Steph asked Gina what she was going to be doing. Gina told her that she wasn't going to let my hard on go to waste. So, we ended up with me and Gina in the back seat, with her swimsuit pulled to the side fucking me while my swim trunks were laying in the floor board while Steph drove us back to the house. Talk about one hell of an orgasm. I felt like I shot a gallon of cum deep inside her. It was amazing!"

Thomas then asked me, "Did you ever get to fuck her friend?"

"No, I think they felt like that might things weird, but Steph did see plenty while she drove us home as we were fucking like rabbits in the back seat, I could see her looking back at us," I said realizing that telling him the story had given me a hard on.

I reached out to hand the last bit of the joint back to Thomas, "Nah, dude, you finish it off."

I finished the joint and reached down to adjust my hard on in my pants. "Damn, that shit made me hard."

Thomas looked at me and said, "It wasn't the weed, it was the story."

"Yeah it was," I replied.

"Wanna play strip poker?" Thomas asked out of the blue.

"With your loaded deck? I'd lose automatically," I said to him.

Thomas laughed and said, "Yeah, that's the whole idea."

I then said, "Hell, I could just a good cum though. Since we were on the road for so long and I haven't even gotten to get a chance to get off with Gina."

Thomas said, "Strip down, have a good jerk session, I won't tell anybody. I've got some lube."

"What the hell?" I said as I started stripping down on the balcony under Thomas gaze.

I thought about the fact we were on the balcony and started back into the room.

Thomas said, "You want the lube or you feeling modest?"

I said, "Dude, we are on the balcony!"

He laughed, "You also just stripped naked, you even took off your socks and shoes."

I started to turn red in embarrassment and said, "Yeah, I can't seem to cum if I jerk off unless I'm totally naked."

Thomas said, "Okay." I saw him smile as I reached out and grabbed my hard cock and started to slowly stroke it. I got really into it, I felt like I was performing for him. I sped up my stroking, and was starting to moan when I saw him reach down and stroke his own cock. I smiled as I felt like my actions were turning him on as well. Then he reached down and unzipped his pants and pulled out his massive cock.

I gasped as I saw his 9-inch long very thick veined cock, he stroked it a couple times and stood up. He said, "Let's go inside."

I followed him inside leaving my clothes piled on the balcony. He said, "Lay down on the bed." I did as I was still stroking my cock. He took his pants and underwear off, he then got on the bed between my legs and took my wrist and moved my hand to his cock as he started to stroke my hard on with his hand. "Does that feel good?" he asked.

I moaned, "Mmmmm!" I won't lie his massive cock felt really good compared to my smaller 7-inch hard cock.

"You want more?" he asked me. "I want to fuck your ass!"

"Yes, I want to feel your cock in me!" I heard the words exit my lips, but it hit me as he started lubing up his cock, I'm straight. He then moved me and put a pillow under my ass to give him the right angle. I'm not gay, what am I thinking? Am I really going to lay here and let one of my employees fuck my ass? I got my answer as he lubed up my asshole and started to work his cock into my ass.

He seemed to be having some trouble at first as I had never been fucked in the ass before. Finally, he got the head in and I gasped, "Fuck!"

Thomas whispered to me, "It always hurts at first, but it will start to feel really good." He started slowly working his cock into me and stopping every so often to let me get used to it. It really felt like he was tearing me in two. Then I finally felt his balls bump my ass cheeks. The pain faded and I started to feel just a sense of fullness. He then started to fuck me, he started to build up speed and really give it to me. I started to moan as his cock felt really good in my ass.

Thomas laughed as he looked down into my face, "I'm making my boss my bitch!"

I moaned to him, "Make me your bitch!" I couldn't believe I was doing this, but I have to say it did feel good as he was fucking my ass with his large cock.

Thomas then said, "Stroke your cock! I want you to cum when I do!"

I reached down and resumed my stroking, as I did so Thomas reached over to the night stand and squirted lube onto my cock as I was stroking. It really started to feel good. My cock had never gotten soft it had become a semi hard on, but I stroked it, the full hard on returned. I moaned as Thomas picked up his pace at fucking my ass with his massive cock.

"You ready to cum, bitch?" Thomas asked. "You wanna shoot your fucking cum all over yourself for me?"

"Fuck yes!" I gasped as he pulled his cock from my ass and started to stroke it in front of me.

"Cum on bitch," he roared at me as he started to shoot his cum on me. The first shot he landed on my chin and the next five or six shots lost some of their velocity and power and hit me on the chest or stomach. Finally, he aimed his last shot onto my cock where I was stroking and that was the most erotic part and caused me to start to shoot my own load joining his cum all over my chest and stomach area. I chuckled as I realized that my entire torso was covered in cum, it was literally dripping down my sides and onto the bed. I thought to myself, I'm going to need a shower before I can go home.

Before I could finish the thought, Thomas pulled me up off the bed and shoved me naked and cum covered out into the hallway. I immediately covered my cock with one of my hands and knocked on the door. Thomas replied from the other side, "You have 15 minutes to go down to the front desk and get the key and come back. If you do that within 15 minutes, I'll let you suck my cock to get your clothes back. If it takes longer than that, I'm leaving and taking your clothes with me. I'll leave how you explain to your wife that you ended up here naked and covered in cum!"

"Oh, fuck this is bad," I said to no one as I started to make my way to the elevators. I pressed the button to call the elevator as the idea of the situation hit me and my cock yet again betrayed me and started to harden in spite of the situation. Now I'm on the third floor of this hotel naked and covered in my own cum as well as Thomas cum and it is literally running down my body, now some of the rivulets are reaching my thighs and some of it is streaming down onto my balls before dripping off. The door opened to the elevator and luckily it was empty. I stepped inside and as the doors slid closed, I stopped covering myself since I was alone, I stared down at my hard cock and cursed as it was yet again betraying me in an embarrassing situation by becoming erect. The elevator dinged and the doors slid open, I had forgotten that the elevator faced the front desk. The doors opened so quickly that I was slightly delayed in covering myself again.

12