Turn 'Em Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl at the front desk started to giggle as she saw me come out of the elevator covering my hard cock with my hands. Between giggles she said, "You know, normally, when he does this, they come down the stairs to make sure as few people see them as possible."

"Oh, so you know what happened?" I said, stunned as I was naked and having a conversation with the desk clerk of this hotel.

"Yeah, we have an agreement," she said with a smile. "You're a little older than his normal guys though."

"I'm actually his boss," I said.

She started to laugh as she got the key and laid it on the desk. I reached out to take it and realized it was with the hand I had jerked off with and was covered in cum and lube. She then handed me a towel, I just took it and started cleaning off my hands and since I was using both hands, she got a good view of my hard cock. I saw her looking and she knew it and said, "Looks like he will have to take care of you again when you get back."

"I guess so," I replied as I handed her back the towel and grabbed the key card.

She looked at the towel and lifted the corner with two fingers and dropped it into the waste basket behind the desk. "I'm not the laundry department," she said.

At that point, I turned and walked back to the elevator, no longer bothering to cover my cock which I was now aware was starting to collect some of the now cooling cum on me. I strode back to the room with my hard on leading the way. I had to laugh at how odd this had become I'm a happily married man, and I'm naked in a hotel covered with the cum of an employee as well as my own. I used the key and walked in the door to where Thomas was waiting for me. It was clear he had taken a quick shower during my stroll down to the front desk.

"You ready to suck me off to get your clothes back?" Thomas said as he looked at me.

I glanced down at my hard cock and said, "How about a little 69 action?"

"That's not how the game ends," Thomas said.

"Well ok," I said as I got down on my knees and started to lick and suck his cock to hardness doing my best to imitate what I had seen in porn movies and what I had felt when Gina and other former lovers gave me head. I was amazed at how quickly he seemed to get stiffened up. I then started working him with my hand and mouth at the same time as Gina does to et me to cum quickly. Thomas grabbed my hair and stiffened up as he shot 2 or 3 shots of cum into my mouth. He backed up still holding my head and looked down at me.

"Swallow it," he said.

I swallowed it noticing it didn't taste as bad as I thought it would, very salty though. Thomas smiled and handed me a bottle of water. "You should probably, take a shower before I drive you home," he said.

I stood up and looked at him and said, "You mind if I jerk off again?"

Thomas said, "Let me get dressed first. That way, your humiliated as much as possible."

I waited as he got dressed, he then sat down in the chair and watched me jerk off, when I was ready to cum, I laid back and added that cum to what was already on my body. I had closed my eyes and when I opened them, he was standing over me with his phone taking pictures of me. "Oh shit," I said and started scrambling to cover myself.

"Relax," Thomas said, "these are for my personal enjoyment. I do it with every guy, I turn out."

I looked at him and said, "You planned this?"

"I've wanted to do this with you since you hired me. As you just learned when a guy is drunk and high, his inhibitions are gone and I moved on you."

"Shit," I said.

"Don't feel bad. It sure seems like you had a good time," Thomas said pointing out the cum that was covering me.

"Well, it was something, I never expected to happen and I didn't expect to enjoy it, but I did," I explained to him.

Thomas said, "We can do it on a regular basis if you want to make this a long-term thing."

I laughed at him, "I'm not going to run naked to the front desk again!"

Thomas replied, "Nah, I figured you did that one time and I wouldn't make you do that again."

"Thanks," I said, as I got up off the bed and moved to the shower to get cleaned up. I took a super-hot shower making sure I was able to wash away all the cum. I returned to the room where Thomas was again out on the balcony where my clothes were still laying where I had left them.

He looked at me as I was getting dressed and said, "I'm not going to mention this to the other guys, you know?"

I looked at him and replied, "Thanks, I appreciate that. I never expected this."

Thomas said, "Well, for what it's worth, I've never had a turn out end up in a relationship."

I said, "I would have never said I was bi sexual."

Thomas said, "I'm glad I showed you that you were. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes."

I smiled at him as I started to get dressed. "I'm going to need you to take me home."

Thomas got up and said, "Ok."

As we were leaving, we took the elevator down and the desk clerk looked at us and said, "I hope enjoyed your stay."

I said, "I did."

Thomas looked at her and said, "We may be needing that room again next week."

She said, "Want me to reserve it for you?"

Thomas said, "Yeah, I'll call you if I need to cancel."

"Ok, thanks Tom."

As we walked out, I said, "Tom."

He laughed, "Yeah, she's been my best friend since elementary school. She knows all about me turning em out. She also knows I've been crushing on you since I got hired."

Then I asked him, "So are you gay or bi?"

Thomas said, "I'm just like you, I'm bi."

"I just wondered?" I asked.

Thomas said, "I know, I'm surprised it took you this long to ask. Benny and Kyle think I'm gay."

I said, "Well you did tell them about your game."

Thomas said to me, "I don't think I'm going to be playing it as long as I'm with you."

"I'm still married though," I told him.

He laughed and said, "That's fine. I understand, you're the first married guy I've had."

"I'm honored," I said with a laugh.

Thomas dropped off at home and I walked in and stripped off my clothes and climbed into bed. My asshole was a little sore but not as bad as I had thought it would be, but still feeling the effects of the weed and beer it wasn't bad at all. I soon drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, I was awakened by Gina sucking on my cock. "Good morning," I said as I looked down at her.

She stopped sucking and looked at me and said, "Did you find something to get into?"

I laughed and said, "More like the other way around."

She looked at me strangely and said, "What do you mean?"

Thinking quickly, I said, "I saw a horror movie and it got into my head."

"Ok," she said as she resumed sucking my hard cock.

12