Turn On the Lights Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me up there." It wasn't a request, and I couldn't deny this beautiful creature, despite the war in my head.

I headed towards the ladder. "Be careful you don't bang your head on the cage," I warned as we climbed.

We got to the top and I helped her off the ladder. "Woah." She grabbed the handrails, unused to being this high up. "Shit, you work up here all the time?"

Being able to see through the catwalk all the way to the floor was unnerving to some people. "Yeah. You get used to it. I'll show you were the spots are."

I took her hand and guided her -- slowly, as she refused to let go of the handrail -- to the spot platform.

No sooner had we got there than her fear of heights seemed to evaporate. She fixed her green eyes on me and closed the distance between us. She wrapped her arms around the back of my waist, pulling me into her.

"I love your hair, by the way. You look even more gorgeous than the last time I saw you. I knew there was someone cute under there trying to get out. I could tell you weren't butch, despite the clothes." She had the measure of me, I realised.

Her face was inches from mine now, and I could smell something alcoholic and strong on her breath. Possibly brandy. "Have you missed me?" She answered in a low voice dripping with lust.

I swallowed hard. "Yes."

"Have you had sex with anyone since we fucked?" She challenged.

"No."

"Do you want me to fuck you again?"

Interrogation was her hallmark, I decided. I couldn't answer. I still hadn't decided.

She studied me for a few seconds as my mind whirred. "You've met someone, haven't you?"

How the fuck does she know?!?

I nodded. She looked at me for a few more seconds, looking into my eyes. I couldn't keep the contact, and my eyes drifted over to the direction of the tech office, where I knew Becky would be.

Annie studied my expression. "But...they're not into you," she deduced slowly. "Lemme guess, fell for a straight girl?" She sniggered.

This was getting a little scary. I nodded again.

She sighed, giving me a slightly pitying look. Her eyes then dropped down and she brushed an errant strand of copper away from her face. "Let me tell you a huge cliché of a story about a gay girl who fell in love with a straight girl, a long time ago."

Annie backed off a little, and her eyes wandered off. "She wanted the straight girl so badly that she would do anything for her. She went about wooing her very carefully; she made all the right decisions, she did everything the best she could; and eventually, she thought she had it in the bag. The straight girl went through all the usual coming out hell, lost contact with some of her family, lost some friends, but gained a girlfriend. They were happy. For a few months." She paused, and I saw something like hurt cross her face.

"Then the former straight girl decided that she did, indeed, still like penises." She scowled. "She slept with a guy behind her girlfriend's back." Annie's eyes dropped as she continued. "The gay girl was distraught. She couldn't handle it. She's been unable to commit to a relationship ever since. It left a lasting, bad impression on her. She vowed never to get involved with a straight girl again." Annie's face showed the pain she was feeling.

I swallowed, the story feeling far too familiar for my liking, the difference being that the girl in the story -- who I assumed to be Annie -- had learned her lesson. I, on the other hand, had not.

She sighed and looked back up at me. "My advice, is to avoid her. Learn from my mistake. Don't go down that route; it's an old story that's been told many times, by many lesbians, the world over. Don't become one of them."

She was right, although I didn't tell her that I already was one of them. She'd opened up to me about a very deep-seated issue, and I could feel for Annie; I knew half of her story very well indeed -- we had that in common. Would Becky be the (next) straight girl of my version of that story? I thought about how she was with guys. As much as I hated thinking it, I realised that I wouldn't put it past her.

I thought about what would happen if Annie's story played out the same with myself and Becky. I would be distraught, just like she was. Would I ever trust anyone again? Probably not. It would ruin me. My past experiences along those lines had been hard lessons, but I'd never fallen for any of those girls as hard as I had for Becky.

I looked at Annie, and saw what I feared I would become - someone struggling with her life, struggling to settle down, always a drifter, always looking for the next quick fuck to temporarily sate her feelings, but never lingering for fear of growing attachment.

I didn't want to be that person, but I just couldn't shake my feelings for Becky.

"Why are you here, now, with me?" Her face creased in confusion.

I searched for an answer. I had none that would satisfy her.

"Are you here because you thought I could help you get over her? Are you here looking for a way out of your feelings?"

I nodded dumbly. Goddamn it, she could read minds.

She smiled. "Y'know, if I was anyone else I'd probably take offence. You're a great girl, and I don't want to see you hurt, and -- and this is important -- I am fucking horny right now. So put this to one side, and let me fuck you out of your obsession. There is a 'but', though..."

"What's that?"

"Don't expect me to be U-hauling any time soon. I've told you a story, and you know my position. I like you a lot -- I see someone in you that I could be with, were it not for history -- but right now, I'm not ready for that. I just need to fuck." She moved closer to my ear. "Do you want me to fuck you so well that you forget about your straight girl?" She asked.

Her hand was already on it's way into my waistband. My pussy had already been reacting to her proximity, despite everything.

Again I was torn, unable to form an answer. My brain was still processing everything she'd said, but my body was processing her closeness and her movements.

"I'll take silence as a 'yes'," she informed me, planting her lips onto mine. At first I fought it, not wanting to give in, not wanting to be forced into a decision, but it felt so good, and it felt safe, and there was a distant glimmer of hope of something more than just sex further in the future.

I caved in, and opened my mouth to her questing tongue, and relaxed my body so that her hand could find its way into my panties easier.

She took me hungrily, exploring my mouth and my panties at the same time. I moaned into her mouth, loving the sensation as she grabbed my ass and my pussy at the same time as sucking my tongue.

She then pushed me backwards, and I would have fallen over had she not lifted me by my ass. She pushed me into the tall amp rack that was behind me, and I felt my head bounce slightly off it's thin metal shell. She withdrew her hand and her mouth.

"Trousers, off, now!" She commanded.

I did as I was told, struggling to get my damned belt off. The thing was stuck. Eventually, I freed it, contented as they hit the floor, the buckle clanging off the grated floor. A distant voice in my head warned that someone might hear; that they'd probably already heard the bang of me hitting the amp rack, but I was too horny to care.

"And those," she patted my panties.

I did as I was told again. No sooner had they hit the floor than she grabbed my left leg, hoisting it up, and slid the wet fingers of her other hand over my pussy again. I felt her fingers slipping over me, sliding past the hood of my clit, over my outer lips, across me and around, coming back up again, slipping back over the hood of my clit, just barely touching it as they passed.

"You are absolutely soaking, girl! You've been waiting for this, haven't you?"

I nodded, unable to do much other than breathe.

Her fingers came up towards my clit again, and I felt my breathing getting heavier as they did. She stopped just shy of it, teasing me. Then her fingertips changed angle, sliding either side of my clit, massaging it properly now. It felt divine, so slippery, each nerve ending in my clit gasping for more touch from her.

"More," I croaked as her green eyes watched me with amusement.

"Patience, girl. I'm going to fuck you properly tonight." The promise lingered in the hot air between us, raising my arousal higher still.

She slowly massaged around my clit, toying with it, teasing it, only occasionally giving it a proper touch. This went on for a while as she told me how she would only let me come when she thought I was turned on enough. I tried to tell her that I was already ragingly horny and that I needed more, but she kept saying that I could be hornier still.

I was squirming now, trying to get some more contact. My hips were trying to grind my pussy into her hand, but she knew this game, and kept retracting just enough to tease me, just enough for me to realise that I had to behave to get what I wanted.

Finally, completely unannounced, her middle finger hooked under the underside of my clit and waggled from side to side.

"Fuck!" I burst out, thoroughly surprised, and joyous at the movement. My clit screamed in relief, finally getting what it wanted. The sensation spread from there, my entire abdomen aching for more.

She alternated between side to side and up and down movements, pleasing my clit expertly. I was panting hard now, grabbing the edge of amp rack hard with my hands. My legs were apart, bent slightly at the knee so I was leaning with my back against the rack. She was up against me, still grabbing my ass, kneading it now, whispering filth in my ear as her fingers worked their magic on me.

Then she stopped her movements and her whispers. I looked at her questioningly, wondering why.

Then she slowly sunk down into a crouch, keeping eye contact with me. I felt my legs start to quiver in anticipation. My brain ran wild with hope, hoping that she was going to use her mouth on me.

She started from the inside of my left knee with her tongue, dragging it all the way up, along my inner thigh -- now slick with sweat -- and up towards my pussy. She dragged her tongue across my outer lips, below my clit -- not even bothering to give it attention -- and over to my other thigh, leaving a wet trail halfway down that, before reversing direction and coming back to my pussy lips. I let out a long moan, consisting of equal parts appreciation and frustration.

She circled around, licking my inner thighs, teasing the crease where my thigh met my pubic mound. That always sent me wild. Then she stopped with her mouth open, hovering millimetres from my pussy. I could see her tongue poking out slightly. I could feel her hot breath on my wet lips as I stared pleadingly into her eyes.

"Please?" I gasped.

I saw her raise an eyebrow as she closed the distance at a snail's pace and sealed her mouth around me.

It felt fantastic. So hot and wet, her mouth was exactly what my pussy needed. Her tongue toured me, teasing me again, not getting too close to my clit. I felt her tongue licking at my opening, probing slightly. She wanted to tongue-fuck me, I realised. But first, she decided that it was time that my clit got it's first bout of pleasure from her tongue.

I nearly exploded as her tongue flicked over my clit for the first time; my clit was so hyped and sensitive that the feel of her tongue on me threatened to tip me over into an orgasm.

She knew this, of course, and teased around some more until I came back a little from the precipice. Then she took it with renewed vigour, mimicking the side to side action of her fingers with her tongue.

"Fuuuuck!" I groaned, trying to keep my voice down.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned into my crotch. The vibration of that low moan felt amazing, adding to the myriad of sensations going on down there. She'd also grabbed an ass cheek in each hand and was squeezing me hard.

She circled my clit with her tongue, keeping contact now, giving each side of my clit the attention it so desperately needed. Then she moved down and thrust her tongue into me.

My breath hitched as she slid in; she fucked her tongue in and out of me, her lips never separating from my lips -- she really knew what she was doing, and it felt like Christmas had come early.

"Mmmmm," I heard her purr approvingly. She continued for a while, and all I could think about was how great the slight texture of her tongue felt as it probed inside me.

She tired of that, and moved back to my clit, this time lapping at it like a cat - quick, deft upstrokes.

I moaned uncontrollably; it felt too good for me to stifle.

Then she doubled up by changing her angle and flicking both up and downstrokes across my clit.

I gasped, my breathing absolutely shot, my legs starting to shake. I was steaming towards a huge orgasm, and there was nothing I could do about it.

Without warning, her right hand detached from my ass, and I felt her lips lift and two fingers plunge into me.

That sealed the deal -- I came, hard. My legs shook, rattling a loose grate, as she fucked me with her fingers and licked me with her tongue. I felt her start to aim for my g-spot; she obviously wanted me to have some more, but as I came down I gently put my hand on her head and stopped her -- I wanted to give her some of the pleasure she'd given me. If she'd let me.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?"

We both froze at the voice. I knew who it was, and instantly hated myself. And Annie.

Becky stepped out of the shadows, a storm on her face.

Annie looked at me, then looked at Becky. "Oh, fuck." She sighed. "Your straight girl?" She quizzed me quietly.

"And what the fuck would you know, slut?" She challenged Annie.

"Becky-" I started, wanting to explain, to placate, to apologise, to do anything to quell her anger.

"No! This...this is fucking bullshit!" Tears were now on her face. "I mean, what the fuck, Scruff? Who the fuck is this dyke bitch anyway?"

The word hit me hard. "Don't use tha-"

"Don't even fucking answer me. Don't even fucking look at me. Fuck you!" She turned and stormed off, the grates making a racket as she pounded for the ladder.