Turn the Key 02 - Wind the Clock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While my mind draws a blank as I am moved from place to place, I remember all of our intimate encounters in exquisite detail. Each morning Daddy tells me the day of the week and this helps me to maintain some sense of the passage of time. On the morning that he announces it is Friday, I am relieved to hear that I will have his full attention for the weekend. I hope for a break from time hopping and wonder what he has in store.

I don't have to ponder long, as he guides me into the purple room, still nude as always on waking. He pulls from the armoir a formal pale pink dress with thick straps and a neckline that will scoop below my breasts. He chooses also lace topped stockings that will reach my thighs, matching pink ballet flats, and a white blouse with short sleeves. The high collar of the blouse that will tie around my neck is constructed in such a way that it will leave only a keyhole opening at my throat.

He hangs the dress from a small hook set into a gold leafed heart at the top of the full-length mirror, and as he arranges the other items he finally begins to speak. "I'm hosting a party in the garden this weekend and this dress is for tomorrow afternoon," he explains.

"Each of Daddy's friends attending the party will be bringing his own good girl for you to meet," he continues before pausing rather dramatically. I inhale deeply and turn from the dress to meet his eyes which seem to glitter with excitement. The look on his face fills me with anticipation and a tiny thread of fear as I wait on bated breath for him to continue.

My Daddy grabs my waist and pulls me to the floor, kissing me wildly in a way that lets me know he plans to devour me. He presses my knees apart and plunges inside of me without further warning. I cry out as he takes me right there on the floor. "If you're a very good girl," he finally speaks in a voice laced with lust and promise, "you might even have a chance to play with dollies."

12