All Comments on 'Turn the Page: Pt. 01'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingabout 3 years agoAuthor

I am looking to write 2 or 3 follow on parts to this story. Any constructive feedback is welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey Firsttimewriting, ignore the negative review. Most of us healthy humans don't see a need for the PC Police to patrol sexual fantasies and are capable of separating real life from erotic fiction and still enjoying it. Great job.

GcoachGGcoachGabout 3 years ago

Was really enjoying the story until “Uncle” Jay. The black daddy, or simply daddy fetish is real and hot, but uncle Jay is just silly in my opinion. Other than that. I really enjoyed it.

knickerlover13knickerlover13about 3 years ago

loved it more please soon. maggie needs a black daddy like that(so she tells me)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

totally superb any more will be greatly appreciated

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback, I have just finished part 2 and just need to get it edited before publishing.

I know all I write is not at all original and definitely won't be to everyone's taste. I am trying to mix things up in this story, progressing the lead character through a number of different kinks over the course of her sexual adventures. Daddy fetish, bi sexuality, group sex, humiliation, possibly bdsm and others. I know it's not realistic but I like the idea of her expanding her horizons through chance rather than design before settling on what suits her the best.

In a way her adventures are kind of helping me decide if there is one style of erotic story that I prefer to write more than another. Again, this is my first attempt at this so I appreciate people's interest and feedback.

ice67ice67about 3 years ago

Great story, please continue the story line.

RodinliteroticaRodinliteroticaabout 3 years ago

Does Dean progress to understanding he is a cuckold?

BrownCrowBrownCrowalmost 3 years ago

Really appreciate you writing this. I just discovered your stories. will read the whole series! Please keep writing...

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

Loved reading it. Reminded me of my First Black Daddy I had. He teached me alot about what to do and How to Please a Man like Him and Other Mens He let or told me to just like Dontrell did for Terri by bringing in Uncle Jay. My Man started with His Family to getting with me. To he got me with Other Mens He set me up to Please at first in front of Him and then took me to and then just leaved me alone with.

I cant wait to read the rest of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, normal story of white and black sex. Not sure why the sizes are only 10 inches though. I do like the pace however that Black Daddy only waited until she was moving that he introduced an "Uncle". Seems that he did not want to share for quite some time. Very understandable. Nice that hubby did not notice the looseness of her holes but I guess he did not make love to her often. So far, she has not gotten pregnant either. I suppose in Chicago she will experience more sex and other adventures.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written and readable. My wife has developed a very similar passion that has resulted in her finding much pleasure and fulfilling sex with her own 'Black Daddy'. Like Terri, Christine can be very vocal when being taken hard by her Black Daddy and seeing the enthusiastic copulation of a white woman with her Black lover is a pleasure and privilege that I treasure each time I am allowed to watch them. Great story please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...