All Comments on 'Turn the Page: Pt. 02'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ice67ice67about 3 years ago

interesting turn of events, Looking forward to the next chapter. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I didn't read chapter 1 until I saw chapter 2. If this is your first story, this is a really great start and Literotica readers will be in for a treat. Can't wait for Chapter 3+. Keep up the great work. 5*+

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

It happens like that. Some times when I was with Couples the Wife or Girlfriend was GOOD with me Pleasing Her but some times NOT me being with Her Husband or Boyfriend. Then again I been Smoked Up and a Bit Drunk some times with some Couples like Terri was. Some times it was a Party at a Couples House who was Hosting and They had either Other Couples or Friends there. Some times I was the ONLY White Girl at the Party and ALL the Mens wanted to try me or get with me some how.

So yeah Some times I had that ache for a Lover and a Black Man like Terri was the ONLY way I could get Done or broke down GOOD ON the end of them. I'm still with a Black Man who is my Daddy and He takes care of Business SOoooo GOOD IN me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...