All Comments on 'Turn the Page: Pt. 05'

by Firsttimewriting

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Amiable69Amiable69about 3 years ago

Well written and hot!

auhound49auhound49about 3 years ago
Very hot!!!!

So how many pills did she miss by spending all night and most of the next day with the Africans? Please let us know!

is it when, and not if, she gets pregnant?

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77about 1 year ago

I think alot of this story happens to some Us womens that are like Terri. I've had my Adama Mens where I could crash and pay my rent even some times by letting them sleep with me if you can call it sleeping with. More like they just Fucked me and like Adama went back to there wifes with a smile but a few loads of Cum less then when they came to collect or just Came IN me.

I had my Josephs to. I got pics of me cause of some Mens I was with like Joseph who invited more of His Friends over to either see them Fucking me and let some stick there Cocks IN my Mouth or Yeah even joined in to Spit roast me or DP me. Had many times where I was the cream in the Oreo lets say with a BIG Strong Dominant Black Man in Front of me and another behind me and Both were IN me going for theres.

I never traveled like Terri to any place on my own. Most Times one my regular Mens I was going with or some was married took me along instead there wife to the Conventions. I been as far as Las Vegas with a Married Man and a few times to Atlantic City on there Conventions. I been a few Places for over night with some and some took me for a Long weekend. Some were Doms I belonged to and we went to BDSM Parties that some places took up most of a Hotel or Motel unit with different things going on in different rooms.

But I enjoyed this story so far a bunch. I'm looking forward to reading more and following it. :-) Thank you and any more questions just hit me up in my Contacts on my Profile.

FirsttimewritingFirsttimewritingabout 1 year agoAuthor

@Sweetnothings77

Glad to read that you are enjoying this series.

Terri was my first character when I decided to give writing a go and as such she is near and dear to my heart.

I will continue to write more in this series, I like mixing up my submissions, not writing updates to the same one over and over. That way I don't become bored with the process, having it turn into a chore rather than a pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great chapter. The dominant Senegalese character of Adama was well portrayed. His humiliating treatment of Terri in reducing her status and body to no more than a 'White Cunt' whilst at the same time berating her to show more respect to him as a Black man, when begging to be fucked was spot on. My wife certainly finds that verbal humiliation and being emotionally stripped of her 'White Privilege' makes her actually welcome, accept and quickly adopt the most servile behaviour required and expected of her in the presence of a Black Superior. Those she serves are carefully chosen though, her safety comes first always. Going it alone as Terri did in Paris should stay fimly in fiction but it's good reading nevertheless. Keep up the good work and look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirsttimewriting@Firsttimewriting
Started writing for first time back in March 2021 as a form of therapy during lock down. Enjoyed it so much I've kept going at it since. As always, thanks to those readers who have been following, enjoying and feeding back on my efforts, I really appreciate the support. All ...