Turn the Page: Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The arguing stopped.

All three men approached her, surrounded her. There was no tentativeness in their actions. They all laid hands on her, touching, stroking, turning her. The youngest man quickly pulled at her underwear, almost tearing it from her body in his eagerness. Her piercings also garnered attention from them, it seemed like jewelry was also a part of their customs but Terri doubted that they were aware of the significance of the Queen of Spades pendant hanging from her navel piercing.

The pawing continued. Someone slipped a hand between her legs, exclaiming excitedly as his fingers withdrew gleaming with moisture, a gift from her damp pussy.

Terri felt herself being shuffled along, leaving her spot by her bag and moving beside the low burning fire. At some point one of the men must have fetched what passed for bedrolls with the Himba's, a dark material now covering a spot on the ground hear the fire pit.

She allowed herself to be lowered onto the makeshift bed, lying on her back looking up at the men. On cue, they now began to remove their coverings. In spite of him being the only one to wear a t-shirt it was the youngest man who disrobed completely first. In the half light of dusk, with the firelight playing across his gleaming ebony skin he looked other-worldly, a dark creature, a strange plume of hair splitting his scalp, a large phallic appendage stretching out from his body. Then the other two men emerged from the gloom and into her line of sight. All now naked. Two more dark wraiths with equally impressive cocks.

The sound of cattle moving around in the night, the wood crackling in the fire. It was a strange and wonderful soundtrack, very earthy and natural. Perfect for what was about to happen, for what she hoped would be the result.

The first man was lowering himself onto her now, she opened her legs, wrapping them around his lean frame, pulling him inside her. She hadn't had a chance to examine his cock closely in the dim light but from the sensation of it stretching her pussy she knew him to be well hung.

He was working his cock in and out of her, his upper body rigid and tensed, all the motion coming from his powerful pelvic thrusts. Terri opened her mouth and gasped out loud as a particularly powerful shove of his hips buried his shaft deep inside her triggering a firework's display in her crotch. Her ass rose off the ground, almost as if to heave him off of her. He was in too deep to dislodge and her own legs remained wrapped tight around him. Terri dug her fingers into his back as she came again. His face hovered above her own, his breath huffing out as he took her, the smell of cheap whiskey assailing her.

A second orgasm racked her, Terri flung out one arm wildly, feeling her hand slap against something. A leg. Her hand gripped onto the other man's foot.

"Uh uh uh, fuck yes, faster, faster, please!"

Dimly she was aware of Lucas yelling out something and then the man inside her was bearing down on her, his pace before a gentle jog compared to the sprint he now employed.

"Yes! Fuck yes, fuck, fuck, so good, fuck me, fuck me" she chanted, her words possibly meaningless to the men around her but her pleasure evident to them.

Then he was cumming, she could feel his seed flooding her. He didn't stop though, he continued fucking her as his cock spurted, dragging a third orgasm from Terri's pale body before he slumped down on her.

His friends didn't have the patience to allow him to recover, Terri saw arms grasping the man on top of her, heaving him out and off of her, a second man dropping to his knees beside her, running his hands down her body.

He had something gripped in one hand, leaves maybe? He gave Terri's pussy a swift wipe, smearing the sperm that had begun leaking from her as much as he removed it. While he attempted to clean her, he let his other hand grip onto her breast, his thumb rolling across her hard nipple, tweaking the barbell imprisoned there and drawing a moan from Terri.

He shifted forwards, his cock resting on her stomach. It was long and very fat, so different from his sparse muscular body. Then he was feeding it into her sloppy pussy slowly, the sheer size of it pushing the previous man's sperm out along the edges, coating the black cock in a thin sheen of sperm and pussy juice.

He adopted a different style, remaining kneeling he picked Terri up by her hips, pulling her up and along his length. She again wrapped her toned legs around his waist, the pale whiteness of them in stark contrast to his dark skin. Then he levered himself up until he was standing upright, Terri having pulled herself forward with his movements, her arms entwinned about his neck.

She began humping on his cock, it was stretching her pussy to it's limit but the first man had loosened her up for him and so she was able to ride his big black dick. As she pushed herself up and down on him, he began to move, short shambling steps at first that became more graceful as he became used to her bouncing up and down on his shaft. Terri suddenly realized that he was dancing. As she came on his cock, he was moving, twirling, circling the fire. She looked over his shoulder, the other men all watching them, Lucas included, as they performed their erotic jig.

He made two complete orbits around the fire in this manner, pausing only once as she came again, her thrashing almost causing him to lose his balance. Small though she was in comparison to these men, her passion gave her strength. He took her back towards his friends. He pulled her legs from around his waist, raising them up and supporting her weight under her arms. Terri understood his intentions and allowed herself to fall backwards. Someone else caught her behind her shoulders so that she was now suspended above the ground. The man fucking her dropped his hands to her butt and now began slamming his fat cock inside her.

"JESUS, Jesus, sweet Jesus" she gasped as he drove into her, the man supporting her straining to keep her from being driven backwards by the intensity of the fucking.

"So big, so big, too big, oh so fucking big. Big, big, black cock, big, big, breeding me, breed me, breed me!!!"

He may not have known what this white stranger was screaming out into the night sky but his body knew what she needed. He emptied his massive load into her spasming pussy.

Terri was lowered back onto the ground beside the fire. Lucas came up beside her, handing her a bottle of water. She gulped it down greedily, her throat raw from her moans and screams.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Y-Yes, just, just, fuck. He was big and just...just need a minute."

Lucas turned to the herdsmen, rattling off an explanation. Terri sat up, the sperm from the two men seemed to have coated her inner thighs and lower stomach along with her reproductive system. She wobbled to her feet and moved slightly out of the circle of light from the fire. Squatting, she pushed down, feeling even more of the men's seed leak from her to dribble onto the rocks. She poured a small amount of water into a cupped hand, wiping it across her skin. She did this a few more times, diluting what was on her flesh enough to remove a large amount of it. She tottered back to where her panties lay on the ground, using them to clean off some more.

She felt the eyes of the men on her, turning she saw the younger man waiting his turn, impatiently it seemed from the look on his face. She smiled and returned to the bed roll, getting down on all fours.

He strolled over towards her. He was magnificent. The life he led may indeed have been a hard one but it had given him the kind of physique that movie stars would kill for. And his cock. His black cock. His big, thick, potent black cock. Terri felt a thrill run though her in anticipation.

Words like love, hate, war, their meaning is clear, a single syllable encompassing all that they are. That's what the word cock had come to mean to Terri, cock meant pleasure, sustenance, excitement, breeding. And this man was bringing his cock to her.

He got behind her, took a hold of her hips and quickly guided his cock to the entrance to her pussy. He paused for a beat; Terri whimpered in anticipation. Then he pushed forward into her.

Terri looked up as the young man thrust into her. His older friends were sitting beside each other, still naked, their cocks at rest, still shining from her pussy. Lucas was leaning forward, the ever-present bottle of whiskey in one hand, looking intently at her as she rocked back and forth to the rhythm of the fucking.

His motion was powerful, powerful enough that she found herself bracing herself with her palms flat to the ground. The rough surface of the bedroll only slightly better than the rocky ground beneath it. He was going faster now, harder. Her arms shook and she found herself sinking down. Her face now turned to the side as she rested it against the ground, her breasts sloshing back and forth, her ass still raised high as he fucked her on into the night.

"Fuck me, God so good" she moaned.

"Say to me what you want", his accent was thick but understandable.

"Fuck me please, fuck me hard" she begged him.

He pounded away, a strong hand pulling her hair back, holding her that way so that she had to suffer under his assault, her arms straining to cope.

Terri's eyes rolled back into her head in orgasmic pleasure, her mouth hung open, spittle whipping out of it as she was taken hard by the young Namibian.

She collapsed, the newest orgasm sucked the strength out of her and she just suddenly capsized as if every muscle and bone in her body had magically turned to jelly.

The young man paused, then pulled out of her. Terri, thankful for a moments respite, lay still, her eyes tracking him as he went into a nearby shelter. He emerged a moment later, seemingly having retrieved something from within.

He approached her, hunkering down behind her as she bleated softly, still weak from the number of orgasms these men had wrenched from her body. She tried to turn her head; he had some lengths of thin leather in his hand that he was braiding. She turned away again. 'He must be passing time while I recover' she thought to herself.

A couple of minutes later she felt him thread something around her neck. Terri tried to sit up and she raised a hand to investigate what was happening. The young Namibian had fashioned a rough braided leather collar which he had affixed to her neck. As she sat there, he attached a longer length to it, his large black hands surprisingly deft as he tied it off. A leash, a leash and a collar.

Assuming Terri had recovered, he lay on his back beside her. The end of the leash was wrapped securely around his right fist and with a firm jerk he pulled her towards him. Terri mounted him, slowly pushing the head of his cock past her lips. She stayed like that, just the first two inches inside. The young man's hand reached up and grabbed one of her tits, squeezing it, pulling on it so that she slid down another inch.

He released her tit, instead he took a hold of the leash with both hands, slowly reeling it in. Soon the leash was taut, the rough collar pulling at the back of Terri's neck. He continued to reel in the leash, now though as each inch of leather disappeared into his fist, Terri sank a corresponding amount along his hard black member. He suddenly heaved on the leash, she screamed as she was dragged down onto the last two inches, her thighs firmly resting on his legs as his length disappeared into her body.

Terri moaned like the slut she had become as she bounced on top of him. He was so masterful, so dominant for a man of eighteen years. She was in shock at how he controlled her so easily, how willing she was to be controlled.

Her hands were palm down on his chest as she fucked his cock. He took the leash from his arm, gripping it between his bright white teeth, the length of the leash keeping her head scant inches from his own. With his two hands free, he reached up to hold her by the hips, adding his own impetus to the fucking.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Need more, need more" Terri was tiring but her need kept her powering on, up and down his hardness.

"Love your cock, love cock, love black cock. Gonna cum again"

He understood, he slammed up against her, writhing his hips as her loins turned to fire.

"Arrgghh, uh, uh unh, unnh"

He took one hand off her to grab at the leash again, dragging her down further till their noses bumped together. She could tell he was close to finishing from his eyes.

"Yeeessss" she squealed, "breed me, breed me black"

He jerked and then stiffened, his iron hard cock spewing semen into her unprotected pussy.

Lucas rose from where he had been watching, the now empty bottle lying on the ground.

One of the older men was moving over to where Terri lay panting beside the fire. Her body gleamed pale white in the night time, the firelight and bright moon illuminating the beautiful white woman's body.

As Lucas watched, the man took hold of Terri's leash, forcing her to her feet and leading her as he would any other piece of livestock. As she was led towards the man's shelter, Terri heard Lucas call out.

"See you in the morning missy, I am going to sleep."

For Terri there would be no sleep that night.

Chapter 4:

Terri lay half-conscious on the ground. The hilltop camp was still in place but the three herdsmen had already left to check on their cattle. Lucas sat by the fire, the smell of coffee coming from a small pot hanging over the flames.

She stumbled over to where she had left her bag. She was still covered in dirt and dust, sweat and semen from last nights' fucking. Not wanting to soil her clean clothes she pulled on the shirt and shorts from yesterday, the panties were cacked in cum so these she tossed onto the fire.

Re-joining Lucas she gratefully accepted the tin cup filled with coffee that he offered her.

"Reckon you are pregnant missy?" Lucas asked, laughter bubbling out behind the words.

Terri smiled ruefully. She looked out and saw one of the herdsmen checking on the cattle near the 4x4.

Each man had used her three more times during the night, twelve times a Namibian cock had disgorged its seed into her unprotected womb. It would have blurred together in to one glorious long marathon of sex had she not been led from one shelter to the next by her leash as each man traded her off. This had helped her keep count.

She was paying for it now, her nipples ached from being sucked on so often in one night, her piercings had been lodestones to the cattle herders' mouths. Her pussy felt distended from accommodating their big black cocks and copious loads of semen.

"I don't know if I managed to get pregnant last night, even if I didn't it was wonderful. A night I will always remember."

"Well come on then missy, I will drive us to the river, let you clean yourself up."

Terri drained her coffee and picked up her rucksack. Lucas walked up to her and took hold of the leash. She had completely forgotten she was wearing it. She was so shocked that she allowed Lucas to lead her by the leash from the campsite and down towards the vehicle.

"What do you think you are doing?" Terri asked irritably, her hands went up to try take the collar off.

"Just doing what they expect" he answered jerking his chin towards the herdsmen who were looking on.

"What do you mean by that?" Terri asked, for the moment dropping her hands and continuing to walk.

"Well see, I might have maybe told them last night that you were my property and that I was willing to make a bargain with them to use you."

Terri stared at him open mouthed. "Bargain?" she asked

Lucas tried to look sheepish, failed, and instead laughed wickedly.

"Yes bargain, got a goat coming to me when I pass this way next."

Terri laughed and laughed.

"You wicked old bastard" she finally said as she sat in the passenger seat.

Lucas pulled away in a cloud of dust and headed towards the river.

Lucas had been truthful about one thing; Terri did feel a hundred percent better when she emerged from the river. It had been a two-hour drive to get to it and in spite of the bumpy road she had slept the entire time. That rest and the cool water had made a new woman out of her.

She changed into a pair of white shorts and a black tank top before climbing back into the 4x4 with Lucas.

The collar and leash were still around her neck. She tried to unpick the knot when she was bathing but it was too tight.

"So, my wicked guide and apparently my pimp, what's the plan?" Terri asked.

Lucas chortled again, slapping his hand against the steering wheel at her words.

"Pimp... oh I only wish I had the iron in me" he said chuckling.

"Well, you enjoyed the show anyway, I saw that much last night" Terri said smiling.

"I did" he admitted.

"And I enjoyed you watching me" Terri said slowly.

Lucas turned to her, she flicked the end of the leash, he caught it instinctively.

"Pull on that" Terri said, "Let's check and see if there is iron or not"

Lucas didn't move, didn't reach for the cord.

"What does someone like you, a young, white, beautiful American want with an old alcoholic black man" he asked quietly, the usual wicked humor missing now.

"Older black men are kind of my weakness" Terri answered, "And honestly do you care so long as I am willing?"

"I guess not" he replied, wicked grin back again, "ok missy come here". Lucas picked up the leash and tugged it.

Terri slithered over to him, her hands reaching for the zipper on his shorts. She pulled it down, her hand moving inside to free his cock.

Even without iron it was an impressive length. Terri ran her fingers down its length and down further, tracing around his balls before cradling them, freeing them as well from the baggy shorts.

Taking a grip on the base of his shaft with one hand, the other continuing to cradle and caress his balls, Terri lowered her head and wrapped her lips round the head, slowly swallowing it inch by inch. He smelt of sweat, smoke and urine. She closed her eyes and concentrated on his black cock, shutting off her mind to distractions that would interfere with the task of putting steel back in his shaft.

She sucked slowly at first, sensually using her tongue, lips and fingers to elicit a response. His black cock remained stubbornly unresponsive. Terri upped her game, she sped up, taking him deeper inside her mouth, slobbering and drooling along his length. Her spit running down to soak his balls. The tip of his head touched her throat and twitched!

She kept going, kept working her mouth along its length, feeling it begin to swell and bloat. To harden.

"Fuuuuck" he moaned, "You are a witch!"

For five minutes she kept at him, turning the soft wrinkled seventy-year-old black cock into a hard proud and erect black spear.

"No iron huh?" She said breaking free to talk.

Lucas was staring at her in wonder. She moved back to her seat, peeling off her tank top and pushing off her shorts.

"What's it to be my owner?" she asked cheekily, her finger running along the leash.

Lucas led her to the back of the 4x4, guiding her as she stepped up into the back of it. Terri moved forward until she was at the roll bar behind the seats. He tossed the leash over the bar and then pulled it back under. Terri was now standing with her hands gripping the bar, her legs slightly spread. The leash ran under her body, when Lucas pulled it, it made her bend lower over the bar.

He took up position behind her, not wasting time in case he began to soften he plunged straight into her and began fucking her. He was deep inside her in no time.

Being fucked like this by him was a huge turn on for her, the idea alone had her skipping towards an orgasm.

"Fuck me with your black cock" she moaned.