Turn the Page: Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas obliged, his tall thin frame towering over Terri's petite body, bent over as she was.

"You loving this missy?" Lucas asked as he thrust his cock into her.

"God yes, keep fucking me, cumming, cuuummmmming"

He fucked her as she came, it wasn't explosive but it had built quickly and now kept reverberating through her, a long enjoyable sensation.

"Loving black cock missy?"

"God yes, keep fucking me please"

"Love old cock huh? Love old black cock making you a slut?"

"Yes, yes, yeeesss"

"Think I will pimp you out again today, you love the idea of me taking you to get pimped and bred. Make you want to cum on this black cock huh?"

"Yes, unh uh huh, uh" she moaned, another orgasm building.

Lucas stopped. "Say it then!"

"Jesus, fuck me. Pimp me, pimp me today and have them breed me, please I want you to have them cum inside me and breed me!"

Lucas plunged back into her, slamming as fast as he could. His age and his lifestyle betrayed him though, he couldn't keep the pace for long.

He stood back, using the leash he had Terri turn around and get on her knees.

"Please, finish in me" Terri begged.

"Nope, I don't want you getting bred by me, like you too much for that missy. Now finish me off with those white tits of yours"

Terri moved forward, her tits on either side of his cock. She squeezed them together, spitting down his black shaft for added lubrication. Lucas humped her chest for a minute before Terri saw the first spurt of cum weakly leave the tip, it plopped onto her white soft breasts, followed by another couple of smaller spurts.

They cleaned up at the river, laughing at the experience they'd just shared.

Once back in the 4x4 Lucas looped the leash around the gearstick before backing up onto the track.

Driving along the track he explained his plan.

"So, when I was talking to the herders last night, they said that their tribal elders were having a meeting sometime this weekend. They normally use a schoolhouse about ten miles from here when they meet. It's a Sunday so there is no school and that means they are probably meeting today. Well maybe it was yesterday. Anyway, want to go see, lot of old men at these things, if we go quick, we might still catch them."

Terri smiled, "Drive faster then."

Chapter 5:

The trail they followed got considerably rougher, so much that Terri was unable to even doze, the vehicle's ailing suspension causing her to be flung against her seat belt each time they hit a small rock or pothole.

It was midafternoon when they came to a small valley. There was a half decent road running through it, much to Terri's relief. Sheltered at the mid-point of the valley floor was a fairly large white building, single storied. As they got closer, she could see it was well crafted. It seemed western in design. She mentioned this to Lucas.

"Norwegian charity, they build a few of these around the area missy."

The Land Rover shuddered to a halt near the front of the building. The place seemed completely deserted.

Lucas hopped out, seemingly invigorated beyond his years since Terri put some iron in his rod. Terri followed him, slower, her tiredness and now a touch of motion sickness the cause. He pushed open the door, his shout on inquiry echoing back unanswered.

They both walked inside. Terri was happy to get out of the heat for a while. The school consisted of 2 large classrooms and a handful of smaller rooms, offices, storage, toilets. All but one classroom door was locked. In here, about half of the desks at the back of the room had been pushed to the walls, leaving a space in the room. Presumably this was where the meeting had taken place.

The walls were filled with artwork and lesson plans, common to schools the world over. The teachers desk stood before a large blackboard; the English alphabet written in bright chalk on it. Above the door was the skull of a long dead bull, massive horns, two feet long, stretching out from it.

"Ankole Watusi breed" Lucas said, jerking his chin towards it. He saw the Terri was looking a little pale.

"Why don't you rest up here, let me look around" he suggested.

"Yeah thanks, I'll do that, just for a minute. Heat, long night, bumpy car ride, you know?"

Terri lowered herself to the floor, propping her back against a student's desk at the front of the classroom, her feet stretched out towards the door. Through the glass pane in the door, she could see the sun pouring in through the window in the corridor.

Lucas turned to go, he paused at the door and glanced back at Terri. She was already asleep.

She woke with a start. Something had changed. Something had changed and that had disturbed her from her sleep. She dug the heels of her palms into her eyes, rubbing the grit of sleep from them. Terri tried to guess how long she'd been out. The sun's rays were fading now, the last of the brightness coming through the window in the corridor as the sun began to set behind the horizon. At least three hours, maybe four had passed.

Then she realized something had woken her. Footsteps, in the corridor outside and coming closer. 'Lucas' she thought.

The door opened, Terri didn't look up straight away, she was attempting to coax life back into her lower limbs, the muscles stiff from her nap.

After a moment of stretching, she looked up with a smile. Terri had to clamp a fist to her mouth to stifle a scream. Standing before her was a bull, a black bull walking on two legs, a fucking minotaur!

The figure shifted, the head and body moving slightly to one side leaving the horns floating in the air. Terri gasped hysterically in relief. It was a man. He had been standing, the light behind him, directly in line with the bull's skull on the wall. Just a trick of the light and Terri's overactive imagination.

Then again. Now that he had moved, she could see him better he still had the appearance of a bull. To begin with, his neck, chest and arms were all heavily muscled. He wore a cow hide vest, the hair still in place and the traditional skirt. Both were black in color. Around his neck he wore braided jewelry as was common to his people.

'He must be the tribal chief' Terri thought to herself as she continued to look up at him. He was older, sixty maybe? Dark skin seeming almost black in the half light. He wasn't wearing a turban so she could see his white hair closely cropped to his skull. She remembered Lucas telling her this signified a widower.

There was something about him that was familiar. Terri couldn't be sure but she felt he looked like one of the men from last night, the second man who had been heavily endowed. Perhaps this man in front of her was his father?

There was a sexual charge in the air and Terri had no intention of breaking it by speaking. His eyes were scouring across her form with as much intensity as she had ever encountered on a face before. He moved. With a graceful dip he swept up the end of Terri's leash that was draped across one of her thighs. Holding it firmly he locked his eyes onto Terri's, indicating with a slow lowering of them that she too should look down. Terri altered her gaze; it fell from his face to his chest and stopped dead at his crotch. He had dropped his kilt unbeknownst to her.

Now she was sure he was related to the man from last night. The Chief had a fat, long black cock similar the herder, but it seemed, more. Fatter, longer, blacker.

It hung between his thighs, still soft. Terri rose to her knees, shuffling the short distance required to bring her face to face with it. With a sigh of contentment, she lifted it with both hands, her tongue flickering out to flit across it, delivering tiny licks. Then she began to suck on it with abandon.

The Chief gently pried her hands off his shaft as it began to swell and harden. Terri immediately put them back, one stroking his length while the other cupped the heavy balls swinging beneath. This time he slapped her hands away with a grunt of disapproval. She accepted his reprimand, concentrating on sucking his large black cock.

Terri used her now free hands to remove her top and shorts, reluctantly breaking away from her oral worship of his cock to pull the top over her head.

By the time she was naked the Chief must have decided he wanted more than her mouth. Using the leash, he pulled her upright, Terri tugging against it at first, her craving to suck on his cock overwhelming her senses. He spun her round, pushing her upper body over the desk she had just been sleep against.

Terri had just a moment to orientate herself before she could feel his body against her ass and the back of her legs, his cock spearing inside her willing white pussy. Terri gripped onto the back edge of the simple wooden desk as he pounded into her. She braced herself as much as she could, her toned muscular legs trying to contend with the power of his hips. Even so, the desk juddered and skidded beneath her. After a minute she found herself now gripping the front edge of the desk, her upper body clear of it as the desk was shoved along till it collided with the one behind, stopping its momentum finally.

The Chief continued to pound away, a deep regular rhythm to his motion that filled her to bursting with each forward motion, the reverse stroke a brief easing to the stretch in her pussy before the inevitable return of his black cock. She had come within the first ten seconds, a second orgasm following quickly as the surface of the desk scraped along her nipples.

By the time he switched positions he had wrung four orgasms out of her.

He turned her over, laying her on the desk. From this position she could again see the wall mounted horns framing the Chief's head, each long horn seeming to erupt from his white-haired scalp. Terri had thought that he had shown her his power and strength already but she was wrong, now he really began to fuck her.

"Yes, yes, yes" she chanted as he pummeled her crotch with his cock. She had her left arm pulling one leg back, he held the other out and up by the ankle as he took complete ownership of her body, his cock, the largest she had ever taken, now sinking to the root with every thrust. "Oh God, oh God, oh my fucking GOD!" she wailed as another orgasm shook her. She was being fucked so hard she started to fear he would permanently damage her.

The room had darkened considerably, it didn't seem possible to Terri but it must have been nearly an hour now since he had stepped into the room. Almost sixty minutes of sex nonstop. His lips pulled back in a grimace, teeth bright white in the failing light.

The Chief hunched over her, a big meaty hand clutching each tit as he rapidly pistoned into her, rabbit fucking the deliriously orgasming white woman.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fucking fuck me. You fucking gorgeous bull. Fuck me"

Her pussy was creaming now, his black cock churning her pussy juices and his pre cum into a paste that dripped copiously from her reddened pussy, along the curve of her ass and onto the floor of the classroom.

"That's it, cum inside me, knock me up. I want it to be yours, give me a baby, please, please, please, cum in me, breed me, breed me now my Black Bull"

He didn't know what she was screaming at him, she knew from his face that her words had no meaning for him. Or maybe he just didn't care, he would do with her as her wished regardless of her entreaties. Either way, their desires aligned.

The Chief reared up with a roar, the first real noise he had made except for some low grunts during the sex. Terri's high-pitched scream of passion and triumph followed his basso eruption. She felt his seed break into her stuffed pussy, flooding into the small spaces not filled by his cock.

Then she blacked out.

It was completely dark when Terri came to. Of her breeding bull there was no sign. It is wasn't for the sodden mess that was her pussy she might have thought it all a dream.

Terri scooped some of the cum up, gently rubbing it between finger and thumb, marveling at its thickness.

She padded softly around the room, eventually finding some rags among the art supplies. She wiped herself as clean as possible and then dressed. While she was picking up her top, she found the collar and leash on the ground.

Terri raised her fingers to her neck, a new collar encircled it. Terri remembered seeing a pack of matches in her search for cleaning cloth's, she grabbed them and then standing in front of the window she struck a match. From the gentle glow she could see herself reflected in the pane of glass. One of the braided cords the Chief had worn around a bicep now encircled her pale throat.

The lights from an approaching vehicle swept across the building as it approached. Terri hurriedly made her way to the front door. Lucas leapt from the Land Rover, real concern on his face.

"Sorry, Missy, I didn't mean to leave you alone so long" he said.

"That's ok, what happened?" Terri asked.

"I went looking for the tribal elders, couldn't see anyone close by so I decided to take a quick drive, thought I might find them. Then this old bitch", he jerked his thumb at the 4x4, "went and died on me. Spent the last few hours getting it running again. By the time I had it going I came straight back here so I didn't find anyone for you."

Terri smiled, "That's ok, I think I got what I needed anyway."

Epilogue:

Terri finished reading the latest email from her Publisher. She rose from behind the small desk in her room and stretched her back, stiff from sitting at the laptop for over an hour without a break.

She could hear her Grandmother bustling away in the kitchen downstairs, humming contentedly to herself. Terri had returned to her grandparents' home after her African trip and was back over a fortnight now.

Given the apparent success of her work she planned on getting her own place soon for some privacy and independence. She'd stay close by though, her family's support and contact was very important to her.

There been great feedback from the snippets of her book published both online and in magazines. Her publishers were ecstatic about her closing Chapters that she had sent onto them on her return from Africa.

Now they were proposing a follow-on book, if she was willing. There were also apparently some tentative communications from a number of European film producers. They were interested in securing potential film or TV rights.

So, what was her next move? She didn't want to be like her writing Professor, almost a one hit wonder. But where was a good starting point for a follow-on book?

Terri turned to the small library of books in her room, seeking inspiration from the works of others. Their books were as familiar to her as any limb on her body. She had read and reread them all a dozen times. Many had real meaning for her, having been given as gifts or associated with events in her life.

She paused as her fingers trailed along the spines of a row of leather backed books. Many had been gifts from her Grandfather. She pulled out a slim red leather-bound book, 'Treasure Island' by Robert Louis Stevenson. One of her favorites growing up. All the simple adventure, the lure of tropical islands, pirate gold.

Pirate gold, tropical islands...

Terri moved back to her laptop and tapped in a quick search query before leaning back in the chair, mulling over the idea she'd had.

'Following the paths of pirates' she thought to herself, 'travelling to places like Jamaica, The Bahamas, maybe even further afield like Reunion or Madagascar'.

She began to type out a brief concept, something to send back to her publishers to see if they'd consider it for the second book, sexual adventures in pirates paradises... something like that anyway.

As she worked, she glanced over at the pregnancy test on her bedside table. She'd taken it that morning, almost three weeks to the day since she'd had her night with three Namibian herders.

This book would take some planning. Luckily, she had a few months to get things organized, both for the book and for her baby.