Turn the Paige

Story Info
A sexy wrestler from England gets a fine welcome to the WWE.
3.4k words
4.58
9.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rigging lighting for WWE wasn't Hollywood, but it was the closest Ty was likely to get. At 6'1" and 190 lbs. of leaned out muscle in a gracile frame Ty was often mistaken for a wrestler himself, especially since he sported a great deal of tattoos. And then people would see his crew member shirt, his toolbelt, and their eyes would slide over him, uninterested.

Well, maybe not entirely uninterested, he thought now as he roamed through the venue's tunnels. Lately he had been catching more and more looks as the WWE started to incorporate more female wrestlers. Ty was enjoying the diversity and inclusiveness, especially when it came to the new girl from England, Paige. She had been glancing at him quite a bit lately.

"Hey, Ty, there you are." A man with a headset was approaching him. It was the crew manager, Vic. "There is a light out in the women's locker room."

"That's maintenance, not rigging."

"I know, but we're short. Be a team player and go fix it, yeah?"

"Sure thing, Vic." Ty easily held out a spool of cable he had been carrying, his bodily easily handling the weight. "Take this back for me and I'll be on my way."

Venues all smell the same, he thought as he made his way to the women's locker room. Sweat, concrete, a bit of dust. Hot food, Co2 from the beer kegs, expelled air from the electrical carts.

In fact, here came a cart now, being driven by a crew member and with what looked like an on air talent in the passenger seat, a small woman wearing a lot of black and denim. Ty held up his hand in greeting.

"Hey man," The driver said. "Do you think you could drive...what's your name again, miss?"

"Saraya," The young woman said in a strong English accent. "But call me 'Paige.'"

"That's right, Paige. Can you drive Paige here to the women's locker room? I just got an urgent call on my cell, family emergency."

"You got it, hop out," Ty sat in the driver's seat. "Go take care of your business."

"I have to punch out first," The man said.

"Don't worry about it," Ty said. "I'll take care of it."

"But Vic—"

"You let me worry about Vic," Ty snapped. "Go take care of your emergency."

"Well, that was a fine first impression," Paige said dryly.

"Sorry, miss. I just don't like the idea of someone having to go punch out when they've got an emergency." He guided the cart through the venue's tunnels, thankful it wasn't so close to bell time. If it was they'd be jammed in foot traffic.

"You call me 'miss' one more time and you're going to have an emergency," Paige teased. "My name 'Paige.'"

"OK, Paige."

"'OK Paige, thank you, you look beautiful today, my name happens to be...'" Her voice stretched out the word.

"Ty."

"Ty, this is called a conversation. You say something, again, compliments work, I say something back, such as I love that tattoo on your neck, and then we keep going on about other things. A conversation. Let's try it, yeah?" Paige smiled.

He found himself laughing as they pulled up to the women's locker room. He liked this bold young woman. She had a lot of gumption for a rookie, especially one coming here from another country. He told her as much.

"That's better, although a remark about my beauty would have been ever better." Paige struggled with her bag, trying to pull it from the cart's cargo area.

"Let me," Ty said. He stepped up next to her, feeling the closeness of her, the warmth and smell of her, and he shivered. He hefted her heavy duffel onto his shoulder.

"Such a gentleman, rare here in America," She teased. "Now if you'd bring it in for me you'd be the biggest gentleman in America. Well, the best gentleman. Not sure how big you are, really."

"I can do that, but you can't get ready yet," Ty said, trying to hide his blush and failing. "I've got to fix the lighting."

"You can fix the lighting, but I have to get ready now. I have promos to shoot, in costume."

"You'll have to wait, I have no idea what's going on with the lighting in there."

'No, can, do," Paige said, poking him in his beefy shoulder with each word. "I have a schedule to keep. Now, do you want to deal with your boss or mine? I work for Vincent K. McMahon. Who do you work for?"

She had him beaten, and they both knew it. Ty pointed mutely into the locker room, and followed her inside.

"Change in the stall," Ty said, handing her the bag with a thump into her chest.

"Did you think I was going to undress for you and throw myself at you?" Paige demanded in a mock offended tone. "Go do your job, Ty."

"If you'll allow me to," He raised an eyebrow. "You're the one who blackmailed me into being here, in the dark, when you're about to be naked."

"Ah! Now you get the dirty talk going, just as I have to leave you and get changed. Typical man!" She muttered as she accepted her bag and stepped into the stall.

Ty laughed at her antics, falling into her rhythm a bit, and set about assessing the lighting situation. The fluorescents were indeed flickering, but that was a quick matter of changing out some bulbs. Thank god the electrical maintenance carts all had small ladders attached to them. He would be in and out of here in five minutes, be back with new bulbs in about a half hour.

He walked outside and had some trouble unstrapping the small ladder from the cart. When Ty went back into the locker room he heard some plaintive sounds echoing around the tiles.

Paige had one leg up on the counter, her nude body before the mirror, her hand busy between her legs as she locked eyes with herself. Her petite body was full and womanly, but also waifish and beautifully lissome, showing off the breasts, hips, baby fat stomach and legs of a young lady in her late teens or early twenties. And she was short and skinny, too, but Ty found it didn't detract from her ethereal beauty. Her skin was so very pale, her hair and eyes so very dark. She looked like a fallen angel as she stood there, perched with complete grace and serenity as she masturbated, hand flicking expertly and lovingly at her shaved pussy with the movements of someone well accustomed to taking her own pleasure.

"Well, fuck, Ty," Paige said, looking into his eyes in the mirror. "If you're going to stare you might as well come and give me a hand."

"I'm sorry!" He said, putting down the ladder and beginning to turn away. "I didn't know—"

"I thought you had left, that's why I began my pre-showtime ritual here." The Englishwoman hadn't stopped that ritual, either, but instead of taking in her own otherworldly beauty she was looking at him as she did so. "I find it calms me down. I get keyed up and nervous and this relaxes me. But it's not as good as the real thing, of course."

"I can leave." Ty told her. "I'll just go and let you finish up, miss."

"There we are with that again! Nothing doing, Ty. You've interrupted me and now you're going to have to finish me off." Her bold demeanor dampened a bit. She put her leg down. "I mean...don't you find me attractive?"

"I do," He assured her, stepping closer. From behind Ty watched his reflection put his arms around her, his hips snuggle up to hers. He was biracial, had blue eyes and tawny hued skin. Ty kept his head shaved or stubbled at most, finding it highlighted his high cheekbones, full lips and strong chin. The tattoos on his neck also made him look like some ex-convict, which in fact he was, but one would never know it by how polite and hard working he was. Working for the WWE came with a lot of benefits, and one of those was a lot of access to gyms, but he had found that his job also kept him lean and strong. Ty had a flat stomach, broad shoulders and sinewy arms, the look of a rough workman about him, a look and aura that never failed to impress the ladies.

Paige was much smaller than he, and very flexible and fit, so she could turn her neck upwards and towards him for his kiss. His lips enveloped hers, his overlaying her pouty, thinner pair perfectly. His big hands found her tight stomach with its still clinging baby fat, and he tenderly held her that way as their mouths both opened to take in the other's tongue at some unseen, unspoken signal.

She's an amazing kisser, Ty thought, as Paige's hand reached behind her, found his hip, pulled him closer. He belatedly realized that he was hard, that she had felt him stiffening up and wanted it against her bare ass.

"You're not shy at all," He confessed when their kiss ended.

"I'll take that as a compliment," Paige said huskily. Her hair was still not done, her eyes wide, her breathing deepening, her mouth open and tongue nearly hanging out. She took his hands, and helped him find her small, firm breasts, both of which were topped with tiny pink areola and matching nipples.

"I've been eyeing up your tits since I first saw you," Ty confessed as he curled his fingers around them, deep into the pale flash, ravaging it with his big, work hardened hands.

"Is that so, darling?" She sighed happily as he took her breasts into his hands. "Such a naught—oh!"

"Did I hurt you?" Ty wanted to know, but didn't withdraw his hands.

"No, Ty, not at all. I just need more of that."

Ty resolved to give her a great deal more of that and a lot else. While he gently touched her breasts his mouth found the back of her neck, the side of it, her slender shoulders. She was very lightly built, the perfect opposite of his frame. She felt so good, so right in his arms.

The crack of her butt had been insistently pressing against the crotch of his work pants for minutes on end and Ty looked down at it now. Her ass was full, round and very white, and from the way she was grinding it against him she liked to have some attention paid to it.

Ty released her, trailed down her narrow back with his hands, his mouth on the flesh as he went. She immediately bent for his worship and inspection, proving his suspicions correct.

"That's it, darling, you naughty fucking boy," She purred in her sexy accent. "Kiss and smooch that bare arse!"

Ty did more than that: he laid kisses down upon every inch of the pale, beautiful buttocks, opened his mouth to grind his teeth, lips and tongue against her flesh, and bit down hard enough to make her cry out. In response, she shook her hips seductively, as if to signal to him that he was a potential mate, a primal gesture that made him so hard he just about split the seam of his jeans.

He made a small sound, halfway between a grunt and a sigh, and Paige took it as a cue to shake her ass harder, brushing it insistently against him. Ty grunted again, this time louder, and brought his hand down to smack her upraised cheek, the spank made even harder by the fact that she wasn't expecting it. The flat of his calloused hand met the soft skin with stinging vigor. Paige hissed at him, and then growled low in her throat, hungrily.

"That's it, baby. Make that pale arse all red."

For the next few minutes Ty rained down hard spanks on her cute but full rear end. Paige cried out with greater and greater need each time one landed. He watched the rosy glow grow throughout both of her cheeks.

"No more!" Paige told him. She cocked one leg up onto the mirror, arched her back and turned around to meet his eye. "What are you waiting for?!"

Ty's toolbelt hit the hard tile of the locker room with a heavy thud. His boxers were wriggled out of and then his work shirt as well, both in seconds flat. When his heavy, thick cock was freed against her Paige moaned, from pent up need and hunger.

"You want this fat dick?" Ty asked her, and grabbed a handful of her hair. It was fine and thick and black as night. He wound his fingers around it and tugged, hard enough to jerk her neck back so that her plaintive, wide open mouth was near his. "Tell me!"

"Oh fuck, god, yes!" She cried back. Paige urgently tried to push her ass and now her wettened sex against the head of his penis, but Ty kept her at bay, teasing her, letting her only brush against it. "Give it to me."

"Beg."

"Oh, god. Give it to me, please."

"You really want it?"

"Yes."

"I don't believe you."

"I fucking want it! Please!" Paige yelled, moving so hard against him that she nearly broke free of his strong grasp.

Ty answered her with a loud, toothy smooch on the soft white skin of her neck. When he withdrew his mouth the skin was already a soft pink. He knew a few more like that and the new girl would have hickeys and rumors, so he resolved to leave his mark elsewhere on her body from now on.

She flexed the slim and muscled leg onto the counter of the bathroom and cocked her hips for him to enter her. She wasn't the only one pent up and hungry. The head of his penis was reddened, swollen, its tiny pouty mouth already oozing fluid. It nuzzled between her cheeks, smearing pre-cum over her cute little asshole. Paige moaned and tried again to back herself more fully onto his shaft, but Ty held her back.

"We're on my time, not yours," He growled into her ear, making her shiver.

Still, she fought against him. Paige was fierce. Ty could have held her at bay all night, but eventually he let her win. With a tiny whine, she realizes she was limber enough to reach back and tweak the head of his cock in two fingers, and put its tip just barely into her. He groaned at the sensation and her lips found his cheek, dragged across the stubbled skin roughly. It was his turn to shiver.

His strong fingers found the soft skin of her hips, urging her to bend forward. Sensing what was coming and muttering a quiet but very genuine "oh thank god" she did so willingly and eagerly, automatically reaching behind her to spread the cheeks of her firm, tight ass, allowing him to explore her utterly in any way he wished.

Looking down, Ty saw the mauve perfecton of her asshole just above the already swollen and wettened lips of her sex. Groaning, she shook her hips.

"You can have my arse, if you want," Paige informed him throatily. "Haven't been topped that way in too long."

"I don't need you to tell me what's already mine," He told her with a cocky smile. "Ready?"

"Fuck, yes," The Englishwoman breathed out.

Ty had been brushing the bulbous head of his member up and down her yearning slit, but finally he plunged himself into her, agonizingly drawing out both of their pleasure inch by teasing inch. When he finally broke through Paige dipped her hips towards him like the world class athlete she was, making them both grunt in surprise and sudden ecstasy.

"Bad girl," Ty told her softly, holding her down against the sink harder, her face not far from her own reflection in the mirror.

"That's it, love, call me that again," Paige purred, stretching, cat-like, back onto his hard rod.

"You bad girl," He said down to her, finally moving his hips, slowly at first. "Such a bad girl."

"God, god. More!" She begged, arching her back even farther. He slapped her round, pale ass in response, making her hiss in pain.

"You wanted this big dick the moment you saw me, didn't you?"

"So bad. I was daydreaming about it."

"You're just the most delicious little slut, aren't you?"

"You have no idea, darling."

Ty resolved to find out. Her cheeks were now being roughly clapped by his unbridled thrusts, filling the women's locker room with a heavy slapping sound. Present also was the constant and pleasant noise of her heavenly cunt being filled so well, if her low moans and his fiercer, deeper, more masculine grunts were any indication.

Now that he had finally let loose some of his control over her slipped away, mostly by design but somewhat because she felt so amazing surrounding him as he pumped away. Even at an awkward angle Paige expertly rocked with him, giving him as good she got, meeting him stroke for stroke. Her small but shapely tits bounced just how Ty liked in the mirror, so he grabbed one, found her nipple, and held it hard as both their bodies continued their frenzied motion.

"Oh! That's it, love!" Paige said as she locked eyes with him through the mirror. "Give me more pain. Ah! Fuck! Pinch it when you fuck me!"

"Look at yourself," Ty said, breathing hard but steady ."Watch your tits and your body move as you get fucked."

He watched her himself as he parried and thrust, watching her face go from slackly expressionless, blissed out sexual frenzy to focused, eyes narrowed and lips pursed. Something flashed across her face then, some recognition, an admission. Ty didn't miss it.

"Look into your eyes," He grunted heavily, his cock stretching her out relentlessly, his low hanging testicles slapping into the bottom of her rear end. "What do you see?"

"I see..."

Ty dug his fingers into her nipple, making her squeal and almost twist away. His other hand kept her in place, digging into the soft ivory flesh of her hip.

"Tell me."

"I see a...I see a slut." Paige breathed out, sounding almost exultant.

"Keep going," Ty said, panting now, jackhammering her sweet cunt from behind.

"I see a slut getting fucked," Paige said, the force of his pounding making the words come out punctuated by gasps.

"Want to see that slut get filled up with cum?" Ty wanted to know, his own words turning into clenched teeth moans as he fought off the orgasm threatening to sweep over him.

"Give it to me," She begged him, bending over as low as she could, almost face to face with her own reflection.

Her vagina was so tight that when they began to cum simultaneously it nearly clamped down onto his shaft, making movement impossible, but with one final grunt he was able to muscle it free and give her his last thrust.

Both of them moaned and spasmodically tried to keep their frenzied activity at the same pace, but the involuntary movements and reflexes were too strong to resist, as was the heavy swelling sensation building deep within their shared loins. With a double rush of fluid the pair came together, the musical sound of their vocalized pleasure echoing loudly throughout the tiled room. Ty was keenly aware of her juices shooting back onto the stream of cum he was filling her cavity up with. His fingers had ceased pinching her nipple so roughly and he could only weakly grope onto her breast, almost in need of its support, as the moment of his pleasure finally ended.

"I need to put my leg down," Paige said, and Ty helped her. She collapsed into his arms, giggling tiredly.

"I'd say you've done your maintenance for the day, Mr. Ty." She said, nuzzling his collarbone.

"And your ritual is complete," He said with a soft smile, burying his nose and mouth into the rich and earthy scent of her black hair. "Come on, we should both go and get ready. It's show time."