Turnabout is Fair Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took her other hand, without releasing him, still gripping him, and pulled the panties aside, she felt them wet with her excitement. The kissing and that long moment being carried, feeling him hard in his pants against her. She also felt that relief again, from when he saw her topless, when she didn't know if he wanted her or had been teasing. She'd decided to go for it, and that felt good. Knowing what she wanted after that time, and she wanted him.

She was breathy, breathing hard and her voice made him twitch in her hand, made his hips work as he listened to her. She was quiet but the house was silent except for their breathing.

"I want you" she repeated her thought aloud, and said, "please" and for one moment he thought he would really love her. He looked at her need and saw other feelings in her face, the desire an felt her heat radiating off her body as she said "please" again, holding her panties aside.

He had opened his mouth, trying to form a thought, but all that came was his own desire and he continued to make noises in his throat as she held him, pulled gently, guided him to her.

"I want you" she said, she was moving him so slowly, and he found he didn't want to thrust, even though she asked, she wanted him to.

They both gasped, she brought the hard tip of him, bluntly down against her, he felt her skin and the hair. It was so wet, and she was so warm, and he closed his eyes.

She saw his eyes close, the look of concentration on his face, the smile, and she smiled also as she drew him up and down getting her moisture onto him, she twitched as she brought him across her clit, and moved back again feeling the pleasant rush of sensation.

His body was rigid, and he had that smile, mouth hanging open, she pressed him forwards slightly more and enjoyed the feeling of him at the entrance to her. Just barely touching.

He had intended to get a condom out, but she'd surprised him when she took him out. Usually, he'd have to progress things when he was with a woman. He felt her brush him against her clit and sucked in air, tensed up his muscles. God, he thought, she felt good.

Then he was inside her, just a little, teasing both, and she wasn't sure that was her intention. She was still holding him, reticent to take her hand away, and only the tip of him was thick inside her, stretching her lips apart. She was right, she was wet enough to be ready.

Now that he was in her, she released her hand, took both hands away from his sex, and brought them up to his face. She tried to pull him down on top of her.

He knelt between her legs, they were hooked behind him, pressing forward slightly, urging, and he felt the tiny movements of her body through his penis, just inside her, tight and warm and he could barely hold a thought. It was good, she'd kept him slow, teasing, and his eyes were shut when she took her had away. He felt her put her hands to his face, one to his cheek, the fingertips slightly wet with her own moisture. He shivered slightly as she pulled his face down to kiss her.

And the moment of hesitation ended, she said "please" again, plaintive, whispering.

His body, with or without real thought, felt him lean to kiss her and came down hard on top of her, into her, and he pressed himself deep, making another noise as their lips met.

He slid his arms under her, around her, and there was no subtlety, one hand holding her elbow to the floor, some of his weight on her chest, the breasts which fascinated him crushed between them with her arms. His other under her back hand to the nape of her neck, fingers in her hair, and pulling her towards him with nowhere to go as they kissed.

His hips did the work. Hers were simply taut, her legs hard against him, trying to keep him insider her now that he was there. He felt them resist as he pulled himself and thrust, he felt her hands still pulling him towards her even as his tongue played with hers.

She ground her lips against him, he felt good inside her, she'd been so ready and then she had teased herself with him and the weight of him felt so good. She bit at his lip, this is what she'd wanted. And she wasn't letting him go.

They lay there, wrapped around each other, kissing, his hips pistoning hard but slowly, her resisting each withdrawal and then pressing with him. He found his fingers knotting, pulling her hair, and scratched and clawed her nails against his chest with her arms still trapped between them.

He felt her body tensing slightly, wondered if she would cum so soon, and didn't change his rhythm. She could feel him pressing harder with eagerness, but he'd settled into a rhythm, her legs pulling him, keeping him against her, she had closed her eyes and could feel the tug of his hand in her hair. There was a rasping breath that came out between their kisses.

She felt his teeth gently biting her lip and moaned harder. She didn't feel like time was passing, just sensation, and it was surprising to her how good it was, how close she felt. The sensation radiating, her stomach knotting and tensing, her legs tensing and holding him in her harder forcing him to press harder, resisting her pressure more, the rhythm staying steady but the force increasing. He was grinding against her, pressing on her clit as he fucked her. She felt a tiny bit of pain as she was hit and pressed into the floor, the sting of her hair being pulled, and it helped, it made the swelling pleasure.

She didn't say anything, she listened to him breathing hard, and started to hold her breath, she just wanted to be in the feelings. She was getting close.

He thought she felt amazing, better than he could have expected, almost better than he wanted. The thought occurred to him, she felt too good, he was trying not to come. It had started when she didn't show any resistance, no worry, the moment they started kissing it was like she'd been all his. She'd suggested the carpet quickly, ready to be fucked. The moment he'd set her down on the floor she'd been ready, stretching herself around him. Her urging and her body under him, her arms around him, the passionate way she responded. He was smiling to himself, his eyes were open, and he could see her eyes shut, his whole view, her face, the tightened brow, he thought she was cute, her face getting scrunched up ass she got more excited. It hadn't been long enough, she was clearly getting close, but he wanted to see her cum, to hear her. He realized he was too excited but once she came, he'd get her to finish him in her mouth. He'd stayed attentive to her, following her cues. But he was so excited, he'd been wanting this since he decided on her. And she was so much better than he'd expected. He tried to keep his wit. He'd been the one to initiate, he told himself, and he'd decide how to finish. He smiled wider, he'd gotten to fuck her without a condom, that's what was so special. Her body tightening. She stopped kissing him. He could hear her breathing interrupted, holding her breath then gasping. Her mouth hanging open, her breath stopping again. She tightened up around him, rigid and soft and he kept fucking her. He smiled; she was beautiful.

She felt it rising, her body tightening, her pleasure hitting a peak. She shivered and clenched around him, enjoyed the feeling of him inside her as the orgasm pulsed through her. She finally took a breath as she struggled underneath him, he hadn't stopped, and it was overwhelming.

She still had her eyes shut as he watched her face, mouth hanging open she finally gasped and moaned, he felt her around him, spasming, tightening, and she inhaled through a tight throat making a noise, then exhaled moaning, almost yelling, she stopped pressing him into her. He kept going, he knew she'd be sensitive as the orgasm crested, and liked the noises she was making.

He was still going, the sensation sharps each time he ground against her clit and she was twitching, her hands which had been scratching softly against his chest tensed even as the rest of her started to relax, she was breathing hard, making panting moaning noises, almost sounded like she was in pain. He wanted to see how long she could go, continuing her orgasm, she kept twitching, spasming, her hips thrusting slightly, even as her hands began to push slightly against his chest.

She wasn't, couldn't think, she was overwhelmed. She didn't remember when she'd cum this hard, she opened her eyes, but they were blurry, and she was pushing at him, she tried to say something and only made noises.

He was smiling and ready to stop. He felt her pushing with her hands, her body suddenly squirming, her hips wiggling as he sped up thrusting into her. She suddenly made a sort of twitch and he realized she was beginning to cum again. He sped up even more, felt his arms shake, he could keep going. After all that time staying steady, her legs had relaxed stopped pressing him, and he sped up, to play with her as she shook. As she moaned louder, and her face stayed scrunched up even more. She was making noises but not words, and then her mouth shut, teeth gritted, and she was hissing.

The silence led into her second wave of orgasm, and she suddenly had a spasm, her hips and belly squeezing, and more than the first time she clamped down on him, she wailed out a note from her chest, and he said "fuck."

She was amazed when he didn't stop, she'd been so sensitive she was almost annoyed, and then it started to work for her, as he started fucking her faster, he hit a different rhythm, a different spot and her hips worked to meet that new path. She found it hard to breath.

She was so wet, and the second part, the second orgasm, she clamped down on him, squirted a little and he decided he could let her finish. He was very close to cuming himself, but the sight of her and the sound of that moan, that wail. He'd keep going another minute.

And he did, he stayed at it, fucking her hard and fast as she stayed clenched around him, he was barely pulling out, mostly just moving in her, against her, their bodies tight together and him heavy on top of her.

She finally went limp. Her hands still between them. For a moment she didn't move, he kept fucking her, then he realized she was gasping, still, and silent. He stopped, leaned down and kissed her.

The sudden stillness of him seemed to surprise her. She opened her eyes. She put her arms around him and kissed him back. He pulled him to her. He was bent, still inside her, but on his knees, he was pulled part way out of her. They were tight together from the chest and they were breathing hard.

She looked at his face, saw him smile, she said something, and he couldn't understand her. She was breathing hard. Her legs came up around him. Her arms tightened,

Before he could ask or say something, she started fucking him, he smiled for a moment, and she said it again, "please."

He smiled for a moment, and said, "finish me in your mouth." Tried to pull back out of her, away from her.

She tensed, tightened her legs, and pressed him into her, she fucked him harder, and repeated "pleases." She kept going, he felt her breathing hard, tightening herself, saw her smile, repeating "please" but no longer plaintive, almost demanding. Her face wasn't scrunched in orgasm, wasn't slack, she was smiling, her eyes closed, and again more forcefully "please!"

He started to gently push himself up off her with the arm on the carpet next to her. He still had a hand in her hair. She was holding on, surprisingly strong, and she didn't release him, just repeated "please."

He said, "I'm not wearing a condom, let me cum on you."

She was gasping, working hard, raising her hips up and down, slamming into him as hard or harder than he'd fucked her. She tightened her arms and pumped herself with her legs, she gasped out "cum in me."

He nearly came from hearing her say that. He pulled on her hair, pushed himself harder up off the carpet, and she clung on, still working her hips, but hanging off him, he pulled harder on her hair, and she made a sharper noise of pain but didn't stop.

They stayed there, he was rigid, unmoving, she was mostly off the floor. He was pulling her head down, fingers taut in her hair pressing to the ground, and her legs and arms locked around him. The only movement her hips as she fucked him, and she said it again, soft, pleadingly "please."

He suddenly realized he couldn't wait, he was too close, he felt his own body tensing, he didn't want to hurt her, and he wanted to cum, he managed to ask, "are you using something." But he wasn't really paying attention, he felt cloudy with the pleasure, he wasn't able to hear if she replied.

Then he was gasping and almost unwillingly as his body was tangled with hers, tense, he started to thrust, just once or twice as he came.

His body spasmed and he felt it, welling up in him, the pleasure and the slight sharpness as his body tensed and released, as he shot himself into her.

She moaned and he felt her spasming around him again, she made a slightly shrill noise as he began grunting, loudly he moaned, he was still trying to think, to say to let him go. He felt himself pump into her.

She felt the warmth of herself and the wet hot spray of him inside her as he moaned again. She felt herself grunting and she was panting and grunting even as she kept thrusting up and milking him.

She opened her eyes and saw him, eyes closed, brow furrowed, mouth open, gasping, She saw the way she made him feel and felt a thrill, as she kept grunting in her own lingering orgasm she kept going for another moment before she stilled. She was smiling.

They both breathed hard, and he sort of gasped, he was trying to speak. Then he managed to say it, to ask, "why... are you? Are you using something?"

She was watching him as he struggled to catch his breath, as she felt him twitch against her, inside her, and she smiled even wider, she took a deep breath, she could still feel the echoes, and she finally said "no."

He opened his eyes, he looked upset, he didn't say anything as he pushed up, she finally released her legs and let herself drop to the carpet again.

He pulled his hand out of her hair, pulled himself out of her with a loud grunt as his body told him that he should stay in her, in her warmth.

She lay there, he pulled himself back up to his knees. Her legs were splayed wide, her arms had dropped onto her belly, and she had a grinning, open smile. He felt a thrill from her look of contentment. And he l looked down at her sex, it aroused him when he saw her wet, still open, still aroused, his cum was there. Light against the dark of her sex, her hair matted with the moisture of them both. They were still breathing hard, and he was trying to stay calm, but his cock twitched, he found himself aroused. Some part of him was angry, she hadn't let him pull out. Some part thought he'd just won something. But mostly he was still enjoying the waves that come after a really good orgasm.

He finally managed to catch his breath, hold his mind in place and said, "why didn't you let me pull out?"

Her breathing had slowed, and her smile widened, "I'm not going to let you get away that easily."

"I don't understand."

"I told you I always wanted a family."

"But we barely know each other" he was suddenly panicked.

"I know, but sometimes you just know. And you told me..." she was still limp, smiling, but she opened her eyes. Looked up at him.

He was still looking between his legs, and trying to form thoughts, the spill of his cum was leaking slightly, and his mind wandered, he didn't hear what she said next, he asked "what did you say?"

She repeated, "you told me that I had had to take a chance, go for it."

"But this is too much, you can't..."

"You offered" she said, as she ran her hands over her belly, caressing, she lazily moved a finger down to touch herself, feel the wetness they made between her legs.

He shook his head, "what do...what.." he asked dumbly.

"You told me, the kind of woman you'd marry would be naked in a kitchen ready to fuck."

"I didn't mean..."

She cut him off, "I don't care. I'm keeping you."

"What, I..."

"I'm going to keep you like a stray cat..." she laughed, then added, "or maybe you'll keep me.."

He looked at her, he had no idea what to say, and stuttered "But, I..."

She lifted her head up, eyes focused on him, and added, "you... can still fuck other people, but I'll have your babies, and you'll give me a home."

"I'm not..."

"Of course, you are."

He looked down on her, he didn't know where he lost control.

"Why would I?"

"Because you'll be a daddy." She rubbed her belly, and he thought she was probably wrong, he thought statistically, she might be wrong, he wondered.

She looked at him, she took a deep breath, "I've got you on film, fucking me, the security camera in the garden covers the glass doors, you can't run away."

"I'm not..." he trailed off.

"Is John your real name?"

"Of course... why do you ask?"

"Your watch is fake and you told me the car that one of the other customers.. it wasn't yours?"

"You knew?" He didn't like how his voice squeaked?"

"You were otherwise very convincing. But my ex... he was a good talker too, he did it differently, he made me hate myself, but not you..."

"But..."

"You were right, I do need to go after what I want."

"I..."

"You're not going to buy this place, so take me to your house. You can fuck me again there."

"What do you..."

"You can fuck me again there" she said playing with herself.

His cock twitched again.

Things hadn't worked out the way he intended.

"My name's Chevy."

"Like Chey Chase?... I like it. Call me Maggy."

He stayed there on his knees, "I don't know."

"Please" she said in a soft voice, and his cock twitched again.

"Maybe.... I...."

Her smiled got even wider and she closed her eyes, still touching herself, she she purred.

For a moment, he took a long second, watching her touch herself, and said "I do like cats."

12