Turnabout is Fair Play

Story Info
Wife always has to get even.
5k words
4
136.7k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married for about ten years when everything fell apart. We are my wife Liana and I. Liana and I met in college, both of us in our senior year, and we were married right after graduation. She is still a gorgeous girl, her flaming red hair, cute face with tiny button nose and a stunning figure make her stand out in any crowd. She is a small girl but her figure is so perfect you never realize how tiny she is until you are very close to her.

I, on the other hand am a average looking guy. I am almost 6 feet tall and a medium to thin build. I was a long distance runner in high school and college and still run every morning if the weather permits.

I work for a computer software company. We design programs to solve specific problems. I make good money. Liana worked for a rental management company for several years but the money was not that good. We did not need the money and with the costs of transportation and clothing for her to work, it just was better for us if she stayed home. We were just to the point where we wanted to start our family.

The company I work for has a majority of people in late twenties to mid thirties age bracket. We are a very close-knit group, we have parties and pick nicks and other social get-togethers quite often. Everyone seems to get along very well without friction.

I love Liana with all my heart, she has only one major fault. Her temper! She doesn't flare out at a perceived slight, insult or hurt, she calmly sets out to get even.

This is what led to our problem. We were at a company Christmas party when Jane, one of our coworkers, who works in a different department, caught me under the mistletoe. She was a little tipsy and kissed me very passionately. I tried to pull back and she fell forward against my chest. I grabbed her and led her to a chair. She said she was sorry. I looked up and saw my wife staring at me. I smiled at her and turned to answer a question someone asked about how Jane was.

I looked for Liana and didn't see her. I heard a whooping and yelling from under the mistletoe, I walked over and saw Liana and Jeff, my supervisor in a passionate embrace. He was running his hands all over her, across her breasts and caressing her ass. They both looked up at me and laughed. Jeff saw the look in my eyes and fled. Liana looked at me and said, "Just getting even Dear." with a smile.

I turned and walked away from her. I was burning. She followed me and grabbed my arm. I whipped around and said "What the hell do you want?"

"Don't be mad at Jeff, he only did what I asked him to do."

"Well I hope you enjoyed it, I don't think I can work here

any longer"

"What?"

"How can I face these people again. Anytime someone laughs behind my back I will know why. Now get away from me before I do something we will both regret." I walked out on a terrace and sat in the cold air for a while. I looked at my watch and saw it was after midnight. I went toward the door and saw Liana watching me through the glass door. When I opened it she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me hard. She ran her hands over my body, even squeezing my cock through my pants. I heard whooping and yells of encouragement again.

She pulled back and said, "Darling, please forgive me, you know I love only you. I just wanted to teach you a lesson."

I was calmed a bit. I said, "I am going home now, you can come with me or stay and party with the boys." I turned and walked out the door. She was right with me. Tears were running down her cheeks. I opened her door on the car and she got in. I expected a blast of anger from her on the way home. She didn't say a word. When we were in the house she went to our room. I fixed myself another drink. I sat and sipped the drink and thought about the evening. I could find nothing I could have done to prevent what had happened.

I heard her softly speak my name. I looked up. She stood before me in a very sheer baby doll gown. She was adorable. She put her hands on my shoulders, "John, I love you with all my heart. I am truly sorry if I hurt you tonight, I was so jealous when I saw Jane kissing you and throwing herself at you I didn't know what to do. I asked Jeff to help me make you jealous too. I saw the pain in your eyes and wanted to die. I hated watching you in your suffering. Please forgive me. I learned something tonight. Getting even with someone you love is not worth it. You hurt as much as they do." She sobbed and held me close to her. I just couldn't stay mad at her.

I picked her up and carried her to our bed. I placed her on the bed and hurriedly removed my clothes. She watched me. When I was nude she stood and took off her gown and lay back on the

bed. I moved beside her and caressed her body. Feather light touches from her toes to her neck had her softly begging for more. I kissed her tenderly then let my tongue search for hers. Our tongues twisted around each other and I sucked her tongue gently while the tip of my tongue teased her tongue.

She put her hands on either side of my face and moved my mouth to her nipples, she loves for me to suck on her nipples. She likes me to suck them very hard. She likes me to use my fingers on the nipple that is not being sucked. She wanted that nipple pinched and twisted. Hard! By now her legs had spread wide. I moved between them and she guided my cock to her love tunnel. I slipped right in her wet warm sheath. I moved my mouth to hers and kissed her hard.

My hips rotated back and forth, slamming into her pelvis with a loud slap on each thrust. I humped her like a dog over a bitch. I was moving as fast as I possibly could. I was trying to only please myself, I need the release to ease the hurt I was still harboring inside me. I came with a rush of feeling and pulled out to spray her body with spurt after spurt of hot, white, thick cum.

I rolled off her. Her hands moved to her pussy and she moved them there for a while. She sighed. "You still are angry with me aren't you?"

"I still see you laughing while Jeff felt you up."

"Oh!"

"I still love you Liana, with all my heart, I guess it wouldn't hurt so much if I cared less about you. Just give me a little time."

Our love for each other healed my hurts and things were very good with us. Liana found she was pregnant and our lives were filled with joy. Then the shit hit the fan. We were supposed to go to a party to celebrate the promotion of one of our group. Liana said at the last moment she didn't want to go. She said she didn't feel well, I said I would stay home with her. She insisted I go alone. She said she didn't feel that bad but she thought she better not go.

I had been working at home most of that afternoon as I was now able to do since I had set up a small office there. I could do as much from there as I could from the office. I contacted

a few of my customers for additional data to help fine tune their software. After a light meal I dressed and asked Liana if she was sure she did not want to go or for me to stay home. I told her the guy wouldn't feel bad if I missed the party, I would call and explain. She insisted I go.

All my group were there and the party was in full swing when I arrived. Jeff and Jane were going at it hot and heavy with kisses and hugs. I was about ready to leave after an hour. Jane asked If I could give her a ride home. She said she wasn't feeling well. I couldn't very well refuse her.

When we got to her apartment she asked me in for a cup of coffee. I wanted to be sure she got in her apartment all right so I agreed. She pulled me in and put coffee on to perk. She said she had to use the bathroom. She was back in a few minutes, wearing a sheer negligee. She had a very lovely body I had long admired without lusting for it. She moved about the kitchen and bent over to get cream from the refrigerator. The sheer fabric of the negligee pulled tight across her bottom.

Everything was revealed, from her little puckered asshole to her pussy. I felt my cock rise. She fixed our coffee and I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She leaned over and placed the cup and saucer in front of me. Her gown fell forward disclosing her large breasts and firm nipples. She sat across from me at the small glass topped kitchen table. Her legs were slightly spread and I could see right through the table to her pussy.

She watched my eyes and knew where I was looking. She smiled as we talked about mostly nothing. I was about to finish my coffee when she rose and walked around to me. I stood and she pressed herself against me.

"Do you like what you have been looking at? It's here for you." Her arms went around my neck and her lush warm lips were against mine. I could not help myself. I pulled her close, our tongues playing together. I felt her hand grasp my erect cock and feel it. Her breath sucked in sharply and she squeezed harder. Her hands were at my belt and zipper, then she dropped to her knees. Her hands grasped my erection and her lips slipped over him in a second. I felt sheer panic! I had to get out of there. Her mouth followed by her hands moved up and down on my cock rapidly, I could not get my breath.

She stood quickly and dragged me to her turned down bed. She unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off me. She pushed me back on her bed and pulled my shoes and pants off. She untied her gown and it fell off. She climbed over me and rubbed those huge breasts across my lips. I could feel her wet pussy against my belly.

She grasped one of her breasts with both of her hands and rubbed the nipple over my lips. I suckled it like a starving calf on his momma's teat. It was large, long and rubbery. She lifted and changed breasts.

She grinned at me and moved down between my legs. Her hands stroked my hard cock for a moment before her mouth slurped him

in. Damn, she was like a wet hot vacuum cleaner. The gal had given head before, she knew just what to do. Her tongue was educated and she was definitely a grad student in the art of fellatio. I was into the sex above all else mode by now. I pulled her up over me and kissed her, then I rolled us over and slipped down between her legs. I parted her inner lips and dove into her pussy and licked and sucked everything I found there

Her juices were flowing by then and I slurped them up. She tasted good, damned good. She trembled and jerked like drop of water on a hot skillet. She was very vocal in her appreciation of what I was doing. Her screams of joy had to be heard around the block. I moved up between her legs and she guided me into her pussy with her hand. I went with the long very slow strokes. She was moaning low in her throat.

I felt her clinch up on me and then start to quiver so I knew she was starting another orgasm. I slowed my pace, barely moving. Exquisitely long slow strokes kept her jerking in an orgasm and kept me on the edge of climaxing for a long, long time. At last I could stand it no more, I put my pelvis in high gear and raced to a thunderous finish.

She looked at me and said, "God damn, Liana is the luckiest girl in the world."

"Oh Shit, I am in a world of trouble. I've got to get home."

"You better take a quick shower before you leave, don't rub her nose in it."

I wash over half way home when my cell phone rang. It was

Liana.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm almost home. I need to talk to you."

"I'll be here, Dear."

I tried to think of something to tell her. I knew the shit would hit the fan. I knew I my heart there was only one thing I could do. Tell the truth. Payback was going to really hurt, I knew that for sure.

She was waiting for me in the kitchen drinking coffee when I walked in. She looked up at me. "You did it didn't you?"

"Yes."

"You cheated on me, right?"

"Yes."

"Whom?"

"Jane."

"Why?"

"I really don't know. I do know it will never happen again."

She looked at me. "I know that. I still love you. You know I will have to get even don't you?"

"That didn't work out so well last time?"

"Last time I was wrong, am I wrong this time?"

"No."

"I want you to tell me everything that happened. I know you will tell the truth, won't you?"

"Yes, I will."

I told her exactly what happened. She asked me a number of questions.

"Was she still drunk when you got to her place?"

"She seemed to recover when we went inside her apartment."

"Exactly what was she wearing when she came out of the bedroom?" I described as best I could what Jane was wearing.

Liana looked at me, "Poor boy, you were seduced, you didn't have much of a chance against that bitch."

"I swear I did try to leave."

"I believe you Dear, I really do."

"Then you forgive me?"

"Of course I do, I love you."

I wiped the sweat from my brow, "Does that mean you won't try to get even."

"I didn't say that, I do love you, I do forgive you. I haven't decided when or how I will get even, but I will get even."

"With me, or with Jane?"

"Both."

We went to our bed room. I disrobed. I went to the bathroom, adjusted the shower and got in. Liana was right behind me. She smiled, "I will wash you, I don't want a speck of that bitch on you."

She shampooed my hair and then washed every inch of my body giving special attention to my genitals. Naturally I got an erection. She looked at me, "You will have to handle that yourself tonight and for quite a while."

She was very cold towards me the next day. And the next day. Work was hell for me Monday. I could not concentrate. I hurried home every afternoon waiting for the ax to fall. She never gave me a clue about what she intended to do. I did no more work at home. I jumped whenever she spoke to me.

Then I returned from work after about a week she greeted me at the door with a kiss and hug. She was crying. "I can't stand this anymore, John, I love you and need you. Please make love to me." The sex that afternoon was great. Thing were almost back to normal, but I still had that feeling of waiting for the other slipper to drop.

Then about a month after the incident, I came home on a Friday afternoon. I found a note from Liana; it said she had gone to the hair salon. It said she should be back before six. I fixed myself a drink, sat down and relaxed. I tried to remember if we had a special occasion coming up. It wasn't an anniversary or birthday. What was I forgetting?

Then she walked in and smiled at me. She looked wonderful and I tried to kiss her. She turned away, "Not tonight John. This is the night, the night I get even."

"What?"

"You know very well what I mean. I want you to leave by seven and not return before midnight. Do you understand me?"

"Yes, I know what you are saying. Do you know what you are asking of me?"

"'Turn about' is fair play, right? You know I will always love you no matter what. You have to learn your lesson."

"I have already learned my lesson. This may be the end of our marriage."

"Don't be silly, we love each other, it won't hurt our marriage. Now get out of here I have to get dressed." I got on the phone, called a friend and asked a favor of him. He said he had everything I needed and that I was welcome to use it. She came out of our room at ten of seven, she was stunning, sleek black dress, stockings, very high heels. She pointed at me. "Get out, I thought you were gone. Go!"

I drove around the block and parked where I could see the front of the house. At a minute after seven a cab pulled up in front of the house. A tall man got out and went to the door. She came out and kissed him and they got in the cab. The cab pulled off.

I drove to my friend's place then returned to the house and removed several items from the cab of my truck. I entered the house and hid a wireless video camera in our bedroom and another with a view of the couch in the living room. I plugged in the recorder in the office. The cameras were sensor activated. I tested them, and they were perfect. I had a beautiful picture of both places. I locked the house back up and went to get dinner.

I went to a local spot and was through by nine. I drove by our house. There was now a light on in the bedroom. Shit! I drove around until twelve and parked in the drive just as a cab pulled up. They walked out the door and kissed, then he walked to the cab and left. As she turned to go back in she saw my truck. She froze, then walked in the house.

I walked in after her. She stood waiting for me. "Well, it's over and done with. Now we can get back to the way we were."

I looked at her, "Really, do you really think we ever can?"

"Of course we can, it's over. We love each other. Things will return to normal."

I walked to the bar and fixed myself a stiff drink. I looked at her. "You stand there with another man's cum dripping from your pussy and shrug it off as if nothing happened. I think you are full of shit. Leave me alone. I'll sleep in the spare bedroom until I can find a place of my own."

She just stared at me. "Wait, I thought you were alright with this.

"I was never alright with this. You had your mind made up. You never listened to me. I was seduced. You went out and deliberately got fucked, probably in our own bed. I will never sleep in THAT bed again. Now get out of my sight. You sicken me."

Tears ran from her eyes, "But you knew I would get even."

"I prayed you would come to your senses, but you were desperate to fuck this guy so you didn't care what I thought or how much you hurt me. I think we should consider an immediate abortion."

"What? How can you say that? Kill our baby?"

"Whose baby is it?"

"What, it's yours."

"Do you even know?"

"It can be no one else's."

"Yeah! Right! I believe in the tooth fairy too!"

"John, you can't believe that."

"I believed you would never fuck anyone but me too! Wrong!"

She turned and ran in the bedroom.

After about an hour I walked to the office and closed the door. I played back the video. She fucked him all right and in our bed. I shut it off after a few minutes.

I saw the blinking red light on the phone recorder, I must have left it on the last time I worked at home, before the deal with Jane. I played the calls back to see if I needed to keep any of them. Several were normal calls, and then one sounded different. I recognized Jane's voice. She asked Liana what she wanted to talk to her about. Liana said she had a proposition for her, Liana said she knew Jane had the hots for me. She said she would let her have me on her terms. She told Jane how and when to seduce me! Jane asked why.

Liana explained she had run into an old boy friend. She told Jane she had been madly in love with him before he left her and joined the Army. He was out now and she ran into him in a store a few days before. They had lunch together and he wanted to get back with her. She had told him she was married. He gave her his number if she changed her mind. She said she just had to make it with him one last time to prove to herself that she had made the right choice in marrying John.

She said she loved me with all her heart but this was nagging at her mind. She had to know.

Jane said, "I think this is a big mistake but I will take him any way I can get him."

Liana made a few more calls and got a few, nothing special. Then there was a call from Jane saying I had just left her apartment. She told Liana she was crazy. "John was the best lover I have ever had, hands down, and I have had a whole bunch. He is way better than anyone else."

"I know he is. I just know it, I can't help myself. Was he

0K to drive? I don't want him hurt. I do love him."

Then there was her call to him.

There were several more calls. Then there was her call to him, his name was Buck. She gave him the time and place they would meet. She gave him our address and the time-frame they had to work in. He said he would be there at seven, take her out to dinner, then return and make love.

12