Turnabout Pt. 04

Story Info
A little conspiracy makes for a “fitting” challenge.
6.2k words
4.34
8.3k
9

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers

Pointing to the tent in the front of my pants. "Is this proof enough that I want you to go out and get laid?"

Marie pretended to ignore my indication by responding, "I'll know you mean it if you do two things." Telling her I would do anything she wanted, I was beside myself with anticipation of what those demands might be. "First, do what you offered to do. Rent a nice room for me to entertain my guest in." My heart was racing as I eagerly waited for her second demand.

"Next, you'll need to drive over to the lingerie store where our neighbor Kathy works. That's where I got some of the other sexy things you like me to wear. If I'm going to wear that new dress and the high-heels I just bought, I need a pair of black thigh-high stockings to go with them."

[Hell, yeah!] My mind raced. [I can do that. Easy peasy.]

"Oh! You know what else would be nice?" [Uh oh. She's not done.] "A new pair of panties. That's what I need. Something ultrasheer. Basically, not even there, see-through. Don't you think panties like that would be a good idea for such a special evening? Find something you like and buy them."

I almost suggested that she go commando but bit my tongue. She needed to do this on her own terms.

With my dick pointing the way, I grabbed my car keys and wallet and hurried for the door.

"You'll want to be quick and not get sidetracked." She then got a dreamy look in her eyes. "Mmmm. Just thinking about this new adventure is getting me wet," then regained her composure. "While you're gone, I think I'll treat myself to a nice long bubble bath." With a sly smile, she added. "This is going to be fun."

Just seeing the anticipation in my wife's eyes had me making a beeline for the door. Halfway there, I heard, "Hey, babe. Hold on a sec." I turned back to see that the coquettish personality had disappeared. "Look, I know that you have a three week backup of semen, and it has your libido all out of whack. It also could be affecting your ability to reason. You've convinced yourself that this is what you want before it's even happened. But are you really sure? Are you really going to be okay if I go out and seduce some strange man to fuck me? That would be taking things to a whole new level, and our marriage is more important than anything else. If you have any doubts about it, say so now. Because once it's done, it can't be undone."

With my heart beating a mile a minute I confidently answered. "Baby, you have made it abundantly clear that YOU want to do this. I promise you, anything that you want that badly, then I want just as much for you to have it."

Marie could hardly contain her joy. "Okay, then it's settled. Now, it's game on."

I laughed at the instant return of her exuberance. "Besides," I added, "who am I to stand in the way of your happiness?"

With a beaming smile, she nearly lunged at me and gave me a wet kiss on the cheek, then emphatically said, "I love you."

"I know. And that's why you deserve this. Consider it my gift of love for you."

There was genuine love in her eyes. "Oh, thank you, babe. I couldn't ask for a more understanding husband." She then gave me a tender but passionate kiss on the lips.

Then Marie shifted gears. Stepping back and playfully giving me a critical look. "Wait! Your gift to me? And I suppose you're not looking to get something out of this for yourself???"

With a firm tone, I responded. "Knowing that you will be getting what I can't provide will make me very happy." Then cracking a smile, "Anything else you might bring me would be a bonus."

My wife's lips curled into a mischievous grin.

Bypassing my erection, she grabbed me by my balls and said, "Well," she said snidely. "Neither of us is going to be happy if you don't get moving. Once I get Megan fed, but before my bath, I need to make a phone call. So that will buy you a little extra time. But you better not let me down. If you haven't done what I asked, or you're not back by the time I'm out of my bath and ready to get dressed, then the whole deal is off." Her fingers tightened painfully around my junk, "Keep this in mind; if I don't get any, trust me, you won't be getting any. Not for at least another month."

She gave me a wicked smile and said, "So, you better get moving," No sooner had she released her grip when I was out the door and on my way.

My head was spinning as I drove. It's all a blur, but I may have come close to having a couple of accidents. Being quick was the only thing that mattered. This was a make-or-break moment. And I was determined to make it. Then again, how long could buying a pair of panties take? Getting back before she finished her bath didn't seem too out of reach.

Two things were on my side. Once Marie started yacking on the phone... Well, let's just say that alone should buy me a few dozen extra minutes. And, in the past, when she took bubble baths, she made them extra hot then would soak for what seemed like forever.

[Those two things should give me at least an hour and a half,] I told myself. [No doubt, she'll shave her legs before filling the tub. Add to that, feeding our daughter... I've got two hours minimum. So, as long as I don't get waylaid, I could be back in plenty of time.]

My mind then drifted to thinking about the complete turnabout our marriage had taken in just the last several months. Following that chance encounter Marie had with Roger, her old boyfriend, her interest in sex suddenly returned to levels even greater than when we began dating. She's wanted to screw almost daily. Sometimes more than once in the same day. Not that I minded, but I was required to be ready to satisfy her sexual needs whenever the mood struck. The only change from those days of old was that we fuck first and I lick second.

Just by the way she often spoke of my lack of endowment and ability to properly make love always gave me the incentive to thrust harder and pump more cum into her in an effort to make up for other deficiencies.

In the process, I had become utterly addicted to eating creampies.

That is, up until Marie's latest "game" that I had been conned into playing. Now there was no fucking. Just licking. Lots of licking. Unending orgasms for her. None for me.

Meaning; no creampies.

Just the same, in a sick, twisted, and perverse way, I liked how my wife had slowly been taking control of my sex life. If not for that involuntary orgasm on the walking trail I would be going on two months without cumming.

The way things had steadily unfolded was quite remarkable.

And now here I was, on my way to rent a room, just so some strange man could have the privilege of experiencing my own wife's sexual favors. Yet, despite this, I knew I was more in love with my wife than ever.

Naturally, some attempt at anonymity was called for. So choosing a location for my wife to conduct her "secret rendezvous" some distance from our neighborhood was important.

Fortunately, our town sat directly between two larger cities. For many decades, before the Interstate was constructed, travelers had to pass right through our town. As such, numerous single-story motels had been built along the main road.

Many have since been abandoned. But one of the survivors recently went through a total refurbishment. And that's where I was headed, right past the Alpine nightclub where my wife would likely lasso some wild pony that needed breaking.

In almost no time, using Marie's maiden name and paying with cash, I rented a room. With the room key in hand, Part 1 of my tasks was completed, and I headed back to town to the lingerie store.

Seemingly out of nowhere, I had a moment of panic. [Women's panties aren't sized like men's underpants, and I have no idea what size panties she wears.] Pulling off to the side of the road, I got out my cell phone, hoping to catch her before she got into the tub.

Marie didn't sound too happy when I asked for her size. "That's what you interrupted my call for? Look, we both have the same size waist. Just try some on and buy whatever looks and fits best. I trust you'll know when you've found the right ones. If you need assistance, the girls there will gladly help you." The very next sound I heard was the bleep of the call being canceled.

Back on the road, I couldn't stop thinking about what Marie had said. Not about the stockings she wanted. They would be easy. No, it was about the way I could find the correct panty size. That she and I are the same size. And that the girls would help.

[Yeah. I bet they would,] was the next thing that came to mind.

Besides being the manager of the lingerie store, Kathy was a casual acquaintance from our neighborhood. Whether any of that was a factor or not, I don't know. What I did know was Marie had often said that this store was her favorite place to shop for and buy lingerie. Being the only dedicated lingerie shop for miles around, it seemed to draw customers from a wide area. Even if it was a bit upscale. But as such, it had a much broader selection than any department store -- from the basics to the exotic. Marie especially liked the personalized service they provided.

After settling into a parking spot and climbing out of the car, Marie's words were still rattling around in my head. That she and I are the same size, and that I should try on some panties to help decide which pair to buy. The way she said it had me shaking my head. "What a laugh. I can't believe she actually told me to try on the panties before buying them."

A lady and her teenage daughter were walking in my direction, looking at me strangely. I gave a friendly smile before it clicked. [Oh crap! Did I say that out loud?] Embarrassed, I hurried to get into the store and out of their line of sight.

There was no time to worry about them. I had more pressing things to deal with. First things first: Finding the panties section and picking out the right type. [Somehow, I'll figure out what to do about the size. I just hope it's Kathy's day off.]

As far as I was concerned, Kathy was a gossipmonger. [That's the last thing I need, for the whole neighborhood to know that I was buying panties in her fancy lady's lingerie store. And doing it without my wife.]

Hardly halfway across the store when..., "Jeff! It's great to see you!" came echoing off the walls.

Kathy was the type whose voice had only one volume: Loud.

"Kathy!" I said, trying to sound as though I was glad to see her. "How have you been? And how's your husband?"

"I'm just wonderful!" she said spritely before giving me a friendly but firm kiss on my cheek. "And Bob is great," she continued without skipping a beat. "You know, just the other day, I was thinking that we should have you and your wife over some evening." [Kathy seems incredibly perky today.] Then she surprised me. "So, anyway, Marie called and said that you'd be in and what you were shopping for."

[That's a relief.] Apprehension over this size issue dissipated. [Marie didn't want to take a chance that I'd screw it up and told Kathy what size panties she wanted. Well, at least that's one thing I can stop worrying about.]

Kathy's booming voice interrupted my thoughts. "I'll have the stockings ready for you at checkout. But first, we need to get you set with the panties you are looking for. I already put several pairs aside for you to inspect." Hooking her arm into mine, she led the way.

She walked authoritatively, with me in tow, only stopping when we reached the main sales counter where her assistant was ringing up some other customers. I tried not to make eye contact, though they sure seemed to be checking me out.

Reaching under the counter, Kathy brought out her selections, each on its own little hanger. They were four of the skimpiest, thinnest pairs of panties I had ever seen. Except for the cut, each seemed identical. "Aren't these adorable?"

Other customers moved closer to see what Kathy was showing me.

Holding up one pair, she gingerly placed her hand inside the delicate fabric to show just how transparent they were. "Your wife said that you were looking for something ultra sheer." Their neutral color did nothing to mask each individual finger. "So, do you think these will meet your needs?"

The snickering of nearby customers rang in my ears. [SHIT!!! Did she have to ask like that?!]

More than a little embarrassed by Kathy's phrasing, I felt like every one of these strangers was waiting for my reply. I began breaking out in a sweat. That's when it hit me. [Everything Kathy has said so far makes it sound like I want these for myself!!!] I was about to set the record straight but then had second thoughts. [Saying they are for my wife will cause everyone to think I'm lying. What else would a guy scrutinizing ladies' undergarments say when cornered? Especially if he is some weirdo shopping for himself. Saying anything would only act to confirm in their minds that I really am buying them for myself. Damned if I do. Damned if I don't.]

Pretending to not notice my discomfort, Kathy proceeded to demonstrate to me, and all that had gathered, just how transparent each pair was. "And did you notice? No cotton gusset that would otherwise obscure any part of the wearer." Even as uncomfortable as I was having my wife's friend showing me these, there was no denying, they did look sexy. Even my dick seemed to take notice.

"So, what do you think? Are these what you might be looking for?" Unrestrained giggling filled the room.

[Oh god! Get me the hell out of here!] Stammering, I answered, "Ye... Yes, they look nice. They should be just what I ... I mean, what my wife needs." (More giggling) [Oh crap! I said what I wasn't going to say.] Wiping sweat from my brow, I asked, "How much?"

Ignoring my question, Kathy, none too quietly said, "Now you take these into the fitting room and try on each pair to see which you like best."

Without even looking, I could feel the eyes and ears of every shopper were focused on me, just waiting to see what might happen next. "Really. There's no need for me to try them on!" I know I heard snickering and at least one 'aww.' My face had to be glowing red. "They look perfect! How much for all of them? I'll take them all."

Kathy took hold of my arm again. "Don't be silly!" she said as she gently tried pulling me in the direction of the dressing rooms. "You MUST try them."

Determined to hold my ground, I asked her why it was so important that I try them on. "Because, silly, that's what your wife told you to do. And Marie made me promise to make certain you did what you were told." That was all I had to hear. Whatever control I thought I had over this predicament evaporated. I was forced to admit to myself that Marie was still the one in control of my destiny. [Okay. I give.]

No longer resisting, I let Kathy guide me between racks of nightgowns and frilly nighties towards the back of the store. Snickering was coming from all sides.

Instead of taking me to one of the curtained cubicles along the back wall, we stopped at a solid door with a "Private" sign posted to it.

Using a key on a bungee around her wrist, Kathy unlocked the door.

As she opened the door, I was greeted with my own reflection in the door's full-length mirror. Kathy more or less nudged me through the doorway, and that's when the room lit up.

As far as fitting rooms go, this one was surprisingly large. About ten feet square, and every wall was mirrored, making it look infinitely bigger. Illumination was provided by bright LED strips tucked down the length of each corner.

Placing the hangers onto my index finger, Kathy said, "Good luck," stepped back, and closed the door.

Two small tables occupied opposing corners of the room, while two chairs were in the other two. As I stepped in, there were hundreds of me in every direction.

With just the slightest turn of my head, I could see myself at every possible angle. [Well, let me get this over with.] I thought to myself. [What's it really going to hurt? No one else is going to see me.]

Laying the panties on one of the tables and pressing the button on the latch to lock the door, I then proceeded to take off my shoes.

This was it. The moment of truth. Time to take off my pants and put on ladies' panties. Not in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined anything like this. [This is so silly.]

As was my custom after work, I had changed into more comfortable clothing, sans any underwear. So when I dropped my pants, I realized that I had a good-sized wet spot in the front of them from the pre-cum I obviously had been leaking. I wondered if anyone else had noticed. Although mostly flaccid, my dick twitched, forcing me to use my pants to catch a droplet of pre-cum before it fell to the floor.

Seeing my reflection was unavoidable. And there I was, half-naked and looking rather silly. [Good thing no one else can see me like this ... butt naked in a ladies dressing room.] I picked up the first pair of panties, and as I removed them from the hanger, I actually got to feel just how soft they were.

Stepping into them caused my dick to give another twitch. Sliding them up my hairless legs, they felt like I was putting on nothing but a wisp of air. Once I got them around my waist, I couldn't decide what to do with my dick. Up or down? I slid my hand into the waistband and turned it down. Doing that forced my balls to separate. One to each side of my dick, thus producing more groin than the width the crotch of the panties could stretch.

Then I recalled a story I once read that detailed pushing the testicles up between the pubic bone and the abdominal muscles. It took some trial and error, but I finally got it right. Now, with my balls out of the way when I turned my dick down, it too almost disappeared, solving the whole problem.

What I saw in the mirror was shocking. This sheer little wisp of air transformed my entire appearance. Suddenly I looked ... well ... sexy. As I stared at my reflection, I couldn't help myself. I had to see the full effect. [I'll never get another chance like this. And no one will ever find out.]

Taking off my socks and my shirt had my pulse ringing in my ears. Now that I was completely naked, I had to admit I looked pretty good from any angle. I felt a little pre-cum leak out into the crotch.

With my little wiener turned down between my legs, I looked totally dickless. Without body hair to tip anyone off, instead of looking like a guy wearing ladies' panties, it looked more like I had a vagina between my legs. The person in the mirror looked like a flat-chested woman. And that was more than I was prepared to handle.

This helped me decide to turn my dick up, leaving it pressed against my belly. The absence of any pubic hair left nothing to the imagination. Except that, with my balls and scrotum still tucked, it created a whole new distraction. It gave the appearance that I had been neutered.

Still, the longer I looked at my reflections, the more this look grew on me. [I think all guys would look better without that wrinkled sack hanging down.] Then I got even more philosophical. [Why the hell aren't men's testicles naturally contained within our bodies, like a woman's ovaries?]

Besides looking like my balls had been surgically removed, the mild compression offered by the panties made my little guy look even smaller. Sheesh!

Still deep into these thoughts, someone knocking on the door startled me.

Kathy's booming voice echoed throughout the room. "When you're ready, let me know so I can check them for you."

Panicking, I shouted, "That's okay. I don't need any help!" My mind was a jumble of thoughts. [This is only the first pair. Marie made Kathy promise to make sure that I try on more than just one pair.] My voice quivered as I yelled, "These look fine. But I still haven't tried the others!"

Suddenly the door swung open. Kathy had used the passkey!

DeanaBard
DeanaBard
237 Followers
12