Turnabout Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dumbfounded, I stood frozen as my neighbor entered the room, closing the door behind her. "That's for me to decide if they look and fit properly. No one leaves without my inspection first." With a bit of a smile on her face, she came over to me and said, "Well, Marie was right. You do have a little one."

A sick feeling came over me. The neighborhood gossip already knew about my lack of endowment. My wife had told her so. Of course, that hardly mattered now. This woman was standing in the same room with me. And as transparent as these panties were, I might as well have been wearing nothing at all.

Wishing I was anywhere but there, I wanted to hide. It felt like the room was spinning. It's even possible I had stopped breathing. Before falling down, I collapsed into one of the chairs. "It's okay, Jeff," she said, "You're in a safe place. We usually use this room for measuring and fitting women and girls for bras. But I also have numerous male customers who frequently use this room to try on things before buying. Many of them ask for my opinions and help beforehand. Of course, as I said, nobody leaves this room without first getting my approval. Men of all shapes and sizes get the same treatment."

Somehow that made me feel a little more at ease, and I began breathing again. "So don't worry, Jeff. Yours isn't the smallest I've ever seen." There was a comforting tone to her voice. And being told that there are dicks out there even smaller than mine did make me feel better. Slightly better anyway.

"But, come to think about it," she added, "most of them are cross-dressers or Transvestites. I'm sure I had to have seen at least ONE that was smaller." Now she was definitely mocking me. "And, of course, there are the submissive sissies."

[What the...!?] I couldn't believe it. Just because I have a tiny dick, our neighbor had taken the opportunity to belittle all of me. Yet, without even looking down, I knew it was giving me an erection. [What the hell is wrong with me?!?!]

(Can anyone explain what it is that would cause my dick to come to life when a woman ridicules it?)

Kathy pretended not to notice as she helped me to my feet again. She told me to stand in the middle of the room and do a slow turn so she could get a good look. "I don't know..." she said thoughtfully. Picking up one of the other pairs, she said, "Here, change into these."

I wanted to protest about getting completely naked in the presence of a woman who wasn't my wife. But at this point, it's not like the panties were hiding anything. I figured what's the use! So I peeled off the first pair, took the other pair from her, and stepped into them. Nervousness had allowed my erection to fade somewhat. This pair was a cross between a low-waisted bikini and a thong -- a small panel in front, an even narrower one in the seat, and minimal material between the legs.

Still, Kathy seemed to like what she saw. Then she started adjusting things. She reached inside and tucked my dick down for me. For more than a decade, no other woman has touched me there. But I felt helpless to do anything. When I had removed the first pair, there was no longer anything to hold my balls from returning to their natural dangling ways. Between that and the extra narrow strip of material between my legs, there was no possible way this was going to work. Still, she grabbed my junk again, turning junior upward while pulling my nutsack forward.

Of course, all of this manhandling caused it to stiffen to its fullest. Embarrassment over my shortcomings remained strong, but the nervousness of another woman seeing my lack of endowment had faded. I had even relaxed enough that I was delighted when Kathy took hold of my manhood again and stroked it a few times. She said it was, "to make sure it's at its full length. But I guess that's as big as it gets. We need to see how well everything fits when it's erect."

Well, it didn't fit. While erect, even my little guy was too long for such a low-cut waistband. Turning it to the side was no better because the crown stuck out of the leg opening. So she handed me one more pair to try on.

Now, I was excited to try on another pair. Somewhat hopeful and very curious to see if any of these panties could contain my hard-on. Or would it be too long to be fit within any ladies' panties? My boner was rock hard and remained standing at full attention as I changed out of the bikini and into the third style.

Depending on how you look at it, for better or worse, this time, the waistband was just high enough to keep junior inside. Not only was this pair just as transparent as the first two pairs had been, somehow, it felt silkier on my skin. There was also enough elasticity in the crotch to hold balls and all inside. Even more surprising, these seemed to be more form-fitting while offering more support than the other pairs I had tried on.

Kathy seemed really pleased as she admired her selection, even remarking how this pair gave additional shape to my butt. "It makes your ass so sweet and sexy." Turning my head to see for myself, I had to agree.

She then cupped my balls in her palm as if to adjust them. I thought she was double-checking to ensure there was enough material to hold me when it was turned down. But she kept adjusting and squeezing. My hard-on pulsed with excitement.

By now, emissions of pre-cum were no longer occasional dribbles. It was flowing from my pee-hole like a fountain, effortlessly passing through the ultra-thin fabric, leaving a glistening trail along the outside. This river of pre-cum flowed down the length of my shaft, over my scrotum, and into Kathy's palm.

Time froze. I just stood there without moving. My hands at my sides. My legs slightly parted. In front of my neighbor. Naked except for the pretty panties she had chosen for me to wear. "I think Marie will like the way these look. Don't you?"

What she was doing to me was delicious torture. I couldn't find my voice to answer, so I simply nodded.

"I can tell that you like them," she said while her palm continued gathering quite a puddle of pre-cum.

When she began sliding the edge of her hand up the front of the silky panties, it felt incredible. My dick was now spitting out little jets of pre-cum. As she worked her way up to the tip, she gathered even more of these leaking fluids.

When her hand neared the crown, she stopped long enough to pass up and down across the sensitive gland several times. I had to grit my teeth to keep from cumming.

Next, she showed me how much of the clear fluid she held in her cupped hand. "Mmm! Looks yummy!" She stuck the tip of her tongue into her palm. Holding her tongue out as she pulled her hand away, a thin shiny string stretched between them.

When the filament finally broke, she said, "Even sweeter than I thought it would be. You guys with tiny dicks can make the sweetest pre-cum." [Really?! Well, that's something I've got going for me.]

You have to realize, none of what she was saying was said in a whisper. Kathy never whispers. She was speaking in her usual, boisterous volume. But none of that mattered. I was too wrapped up in what was happening to care.

Holding her hand out to me, she asked, "Would you like a taste?" Without thinking, I simply nodded my head, yes. "I knew you would." And she let me have just a taste. She was right. It was good. Much sweeter than what I've tasted from any creampies. "Do you want some more?" Again I nodded, and again she let me stick my tongue into the cupped palm of her hand.

"You like the taste of pre-cum, don't you?" I nodded affirmatively. "You also like the taste of thick, white semen, don't you?" Even though I had never tasted cum straight up, my nod was embarrassingly emphatic. "If I were to let you cum right here in my hand, you would lick my hand clean, wouldn't you?" Without a moment's hesitation, I gave another definitive nod. "If there was a puddle of cum on that chair, you would get on your knees and lick it all up, wouldn't you?"

Kathy's intention to humiliate me was unmistakable, and I trembled with desire and embarrassment. "Yes," I heard myself say.

"What was that? I didn't quite hear your answer."

"Yes!" came blasting out of my mouth. "I would lick it all up."

"You would, wouldn't you? Tell me how much you love to lick cum."

At that moment, I couldn't tell you if I really meant what I was saying or if it was just out of sexual frustration, but I felt dizzy again. I'll blame it on my emotional and physical state, but after taking a deep breath, I proclaimed, "I love the taste of hot cum in my mouth. I love the smell of it. And I love the way it coats my throat as I swallow it. And I can't seem to get enough of it." All of which was said more loudly than I intended.

Kathy got the biggest smile on her face, raised her cupped hand over my head, and said, "open wide." And she tipped her hand to pour the slime into my up-turned and open mouth. As I stood there with my tongue extended, I let out a little moan in anticipation of the nectar I craved and was about to receive. It drooled from her hand towards me, clear and shiny. It finally touched my tongue, and I moaned again. Then suddenly Kathy took her hand down so quickly it shocked me. She whipped a tissue out of her pocket and wiped her hand clean.

Before I could protest, she said, "I wasn't sure I believed your wife when she told me." Then, as she bent down to wipe up the puddle of pre-cum that had formed on the floor between my feet, she excitedly said, "But I'm a believer now!"

"Marie told you that I eat cum?" I asked in disbelief. "You KNEW about that too?" I felt so embarrassed! Humiliated! Mortified! And my cock was so hard it hurt!

"But I only eat cum when mixed with Marie's pussy juice." [Why am I telling her this? And why am I speaking so loudly???]

All smiles, Kathy stood back up. She gave me a big wet kiss as she took hold of my right hand, placing it open-palmed on my nylon-clad and pre-cum covered erection. With her hand on top of mine, she moved my hand up and down, stroking my hard-on. As she did, she whispered in my ear, "You can lick the cum from my pussy anytime."

That set me off. I groaned as gobs of seed erupted from my cock, coating my hand and fingers. Kathy stepped back and to the side, taking in the total image of her emasculated neighbor masturbating for her. An image that I could see for myself in the mirror. She stood there smiling at me and taking pride in her work. "Don't let any of that fall on the floor," she warned. "I won't be cleaning it up if you do. You know what you have to do, don't you?" I knew exactly what she meant and what it was I had to do. I lifted my cum-covered hand to my lips and sucked each finger into my mouth. I heard Kathy say, "Good boy," while watching myself doing it.

Up to that moment, I had only ever tasted my cum after it had been shot inside my wife's pussy and mixed with her own juices. I had never tasted it without the addition of pussy juice. My cock pulsed again, and my left hand caught that shot just in time. "That's right. Get it all." alternating from one hand and the other, I would squeeze more cum from my dick, wipe it from the panties and deliver it to my mouth. There was no getting around it. With or without pussy juice, all along, it's been the cum I really love and crave. Cum is just so good!

"Now, you've soiled your panties." Kathy scolded. "Take them off this minute." Without hesitating, I submissively did as I was told. My dick was still hard and pulsing. Another glob oozed out, so I used the panties to catch it. They were all wet and sticky. "Suck that scum off your panties. Make them clean," she demanded. Again, without considering what I was being told, I complied. Right there, in front of and under the supervision of my neighbor, I stood completely naked and placed the crotch of the panties into my mouth, sucking them really hard.

I was amazed by how much cum was contained in that thin material. And it tasted so good I moaned with pleasure. As I stuffed more of the panty into my mouth, Kathy said, "Too bad Marie isn't here to see this." Looking at myself in the mirror, naked with my withering dick still dripping cum and a mouth full of panty, even I had to smile. It surely would have made some kind of picture.

Kathy stepped to the door, saying, "Good thing I have miniature security cameras hidden behind the mirrors recording everything that happens in this room." As she opened the door, she said, "I'll make sure she gets a copy."

Shocked at this revelation, I removed the mostly cum-free panties from my mouth but couldn't find the words to respond. Stepping out the door, Kathy added. "Now get dressed, and I'll have your things ready for you." Then she was gone.

Coming down from the orgasmic high but still thrilled by the humiliation, I was in awe of how easily I had let this woman have so much power over me. Being submissive to my wife was one thing. But I had let myself be dominated by someone who was nothing more than a casual acquaintance. How could I allow myself to be humiliated like this simply for their own amusement?

As my dick softened and shriveled, I just stood there going over in my mind what had just taken place. All the while, I continued to absentmindedly milk additional tasty doses of cum from my dick. I don't know how long I stood there before realizing that something about the room wasn't quite right.

To my horror, I finally noticed that Kathy had not shut the door behind her but instead had left it open at about 45 degrees. And because of the full-length mirror on the door, I could see the reflection of other people in the store. This meant only one thing: They could see me!

Not a single person was moving. Everyone in the store had stopped what he or she was doing. Instead, they were staring right at me! The naked guy in the mirror, pulling his pud and licking his fingers.

- End of Part 4 -

12