Turnabout - The Sequel

Story Info
The title says it all.
5.6k words
4.18
36.4k
62
55

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,649 Followers

When I wrote Turnabout -- Published April 3, 2024 -- I had no intention of a follow-up. I really liked the ending. However, after receiving more comments and emails about a sequel than I have for any other story I have written -- and after deciding myself that I wanted to see what happened (I didn't have another ending in mind when I wrote the original) -- I thought "Why not?"

This is the sequel; some will like it, others will hate it, but I hope that at least you'll have a strong reaction to it, positive or negative.

Also I don't care if you don't find any character to root for who is pure as the driven snow; go to the Hallmark or Disney Channels if that's what you're after.

You really need to read the original "Turnabout" otherwise this story will be meaningless to you; this isn't a "stand alone."

**************

[The ending of Turnabout is repeated in the next two paragraphs]

Two hours and several more orgasms later Ashley fell asleep in William's arms, emotionally and physically exhausted, and likely not to move the entire night. Just before William fell asleep he pondered to himself "I wonder what the reaction will be when Merilee comes here tomorrow morning at eight o'clock?"

With a smile on his face, and one of Ashley's nipples in his hand, he fell asleep himself.

*************

The next morning William woke up about 6:30. The woman he had a crush on in High School was still sleeping next to him. He sucked on her tits for a while without waking her up then got out of bed, showered, and put just a T-shirt and some exercise shorts on. He knew that Ashley was physically and emotionally spent so he expected her mother Merilee to arrive before she woke up. While this wasn't part of his grand plan he had learned in the Marines to make quick adjustments when the battlefield changed so he adapted his plan accordingly -- admitting to himself some emotions that had crept into his thinking that he had not previously expected or addressed.

William had a glass of mango juice and a buttered croissant ready for Merilee when she showed up at 7:55, her typical early arrival time.

After William and Merilee exchanged a sensuous ten second kiss and Merilee sat down with her juice and croissant she asked "Whose car is that outside your house," of course not recognizing Ashley's rental.

"I'm going to keep that as a surprise for a while Mrs. Prentice. Why don't you eat and drink my offerings and then we can talk some more," William replied.

"I hope not too much talking; you know how horny I am every Saturday morning," Merilee giggled after licking some mango juice off of her lips. Giggling wasn't something that Merilee had done for decades -- until she started having a very rewarding sexual relationship with William that made her feel almost like she was a teenager again.

They chatted for a few more minutes until Merilee finished her juice and pastry and was obviously getting ready to remove her top when William's bedroom door opened and a woman with disheveled hair, and apparently nothing on but one of William's T-shirts, came out. "William, I..." that's all Ashley got out before she shrieked "Mother -- what the fuck are you doing here?"

Merilee looked like she was about to pass out and collapse on the floor so William grabbed her and gently sat her back down on the chair she had been sitting on. Neither William nor Ashley could make out exactly what she was saying but it sounded primal.

Once sure that Merilee was not going to crash onto the floor William walked over to Ashley and gently moved her over to a chair opposite Merilee and sat her down. Both women seemed too startled to speak. "OK, you two," William said in a booming baritone voice, "we're going to have a heart-to-heart discussion; but only after Ashley gets some food in her -- and maybe more for you too Mrs. Prentice."

Over a few grumblings from the two women William set out making a cheese omelet and some toast, merrily talking about current events as he did so -- with no participation by the two women who also rarely looked at each other. William had actually become a good short-order cook and had a really nice six-egg omelet prepared within minutes. He divided up the omelet and placed a plate with some omelet and a piece of toast in front of each of Merilee and Ashley. Each also had a glass of mango juice.

"I want you two to eat up and then we're going to have a heart-to-heart conversation," William announced before he put a first forkful of omelet into his mouth.

William carried the conversation during breakfast, pleased that both women were actually eating -- it must have been nervous energy. Each did have some monosyllabic responses to questions.

When all plates were clean William said "OK, just leave the plates on the table; I'll clean up later. You two move over to the couch."

Merilee and Ashley sat on opposite ends of the couch. They mildly protested when William handcuffed each of them to a wooden arm of the couch but there was nothing that they could do to stop him.

"The reason that I cuffed you is because I want you to hear everything that I have to say and not bolt off before I've completed my entire spiel because the start is much different than the finish."

"Like I could anyway with only your T-shirt on," Ashley grumbled, which was ignored by William but confirmed in Merilee's mind the obvious -- that William had fucked Ashley the previous evening.

"While I got a great job offer at the electronics plant, and wanted to see my parents, the main reason that I came back to Normal was to get revenge on you two and Jack Austin. You probably have no idea how crushed I was by the cruel stunt that you pulled, and the fact that Austin, my main tormenter during High School was also involved, made it even worse."

Both Merilee and Ashley flushed but didn't say anything.

"I had plans to publicly humiliate all three of you. Some of my planned actions would have been illegal -- and I'm not going to relate them now -- and others merely immoral or unethical. In any event I had already set up a website, fake social media accounts, and co-conspirators. Then things got fucked up."

William paused for a significant period of time, long enough that Merilee was compelled to fill the void and ask "How did things get messed up?"

An evil grin came across William's face. "Before I answer that I need to tell you that I considered all three of you to be sub-human. Any feelings of puppy love that I had had for Ashley had long since turned to hate -- which actually inspired me on the battlefield so I have you to thank for some of my military success Ashley -- and I despised you Mrs. Prentice for instead of stopping Ashley as a good parent would have seemingly collaborated with her. I always hated Austin but as a teenager there was nothing I could do about it; as a physically fit and strong Marine I now could."

William noticed that he had their attention; both were wide-eyed.

"The thing that fucked it up, Mrs. Prentice, was the attempted bank robbery. I had planned to lay low, sure that no one would recognize me, until I had all pieces of my plan in place. However, when I intervened that put me in the public eye and after that I could never remain incognito."

"If you hated me so much, why did you intervene William?" Merilee genuinely inquired.

"Because no one, no matter how evil, deserved what would have happened to you Mrs. Prentice, that's why. After the fact and you were so interested in thanking me and apologizing I figured that I would get some good payback -- though not everything that I wanted -- simply by denying you the ability to thank me and apologize. That's why I refused to acknowledge you as long as I did."

Perplexed "What caused you to ultimately relent?" Merilee asked.

"My mother convinced me to. After the third or fourth time that you went to see her she told me that if I was a good person I had to see you because you convinced her that you were truly genuine in your sorrow and appreciation. I finally agreed to meet you for two reasons; the first was to please my mother, the second to stick it to you even more in person. Then things got even more fucked up."

"What do you mean?" Ashley asked, participating in the conversation for the first time; William thought that Ashley may not have figured out his relationship with Merilee yet -- or refused to believe it.

"Well, Ashley; you probably know that your mother is a very good-looking woman. Even though I hated her there was no denying that she was sexually appealing to any hetero man, me included. When she came to see me and was obviously contrite I started looking on her as a sex object. Then, I guess, my hormones got the best of me. I decided that I had nothing to lose by exposing myself to her because either I'd get a good fuck or I'd completely disgust her and drive her away."

"What the fuck?" Ashley exclaimed, looking at her mother and realizing for the first time that what she thought wasn't possible actually was.

Merilee turned crimson and couldn't meet either Ashley's or William's stare. "You thought that you might have a chance with me?" Merilee coughed out without eye contact.

"Yeah -- that's why I went to Swanson's Liquor and talked to the owner. I told him that I had had a great wine at your house that you said you really liked and asked him what it was. He couldn't stop raving about it; he said that you were enthralled with Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand. He normally got it just for you but with a great sob story and bonding with him since his son was in the Marines, I got him to sell me three bottles," William continued with pride. [What he didn't mention was that he put a little muira puama in the wine which is a natural product that enhances female libido but is not a date rape drug nor does it have the negative effects that MDMA has.]

"You little prick," Merilee remarked, although not in a completely disgusted tone.

William chuckled and then turned to Ashley and continued. "Turns out that your Mom is a fantastic sexual partner, Ashley; not just sexy for a fifty year old, but sexy for a woman of any age. Once she let me strip her and I saw her sultry naked body my game plan changed. I decided that fucking her was a much better revenge than anything else that I could do and it had the added bonus of me getting my rocks off."

"You bastard," Merilee snapped, and then stood up only to be pulled back down into her seat by the handcuff.

"Wait -- save your anger until I'm finished," William snickered. Then after a few atypical swear words from Merilee he continued. "After the first session I was going to film the next one, send it to Owen and maybe put it on the Internet, and totally humiliate Mrs. Prentice and hopefully you too Ashley."

Merilee looked like she was about to faint so William said "Don't hyperventilate Mrs. Prentice; wait until I finish, will you."

Merilee calmed down a little. Ashley looked totally confused.

"I did actually film the second session; but it was so fucking awesome that I didn't do anything with it but just held it in reserve. My plans changed completely after the fourth session."

William saying the "fourth session" caused Ashley's face to turn ashen and her mouth to gape open.

"I started to have feelings for Mrs. Prentice. It wasn't actually love, but it was a feeling of contentment I've never felt before. In my mind I kept on telling myself to break it off but each time I met with her I got deeper into her. I got to the point that as totally impractical as it would be I was trying to find a way to get her to move in with me."

After he said that to Ashley, and saw that her face was even more ashen and her mouth even more agape, he looked at Merilee. She was unconsciously rubbing her dress at her crotch area. That caused William's cock to try to salute but he mentally put the kibosh on it.

"Then things got even more complicated when I saved Ashley from being burnt alive. After that, and also considering how my original plans for revenge against Ashley would hurt Mrs. Prentice, I wasn't sure what to do. However, when Ashley showed up at my door last night, and obviously had done so much work in trying to find me, horn-dog that I am I decided to give her a twirl too," William announced, this time apparently talking to Merilee.

"What did you find out, asshole," Ashley snapped.

"That you're almost as good in the sack as your mother," William chuckled. Ashley looked pissed; Merilee couldn't help but flush a little more and purse her lips together.

After a long pause William continued "So where do we go from here? I see several options, but maybe you two have other ideas. One, I see Mrs. Prentice once a week here and Ashley not at all. Two, Mrs. Prentice and I up the ante by taking trips together, doing things around town or in nearby cities with each other, and/or having two or more carnal sessions a week. Three, Ashley and I try dating to see if I can start to feel for her like I do for Mrs. Prentice while still seeing Mrs. Prentice once a week. Four, just like three but with Mrs. Prentice and I breaking it off. Five, establish a fuck-buddy relationship with Ashley while still seeing Mrs. Prentice. Or, six, breaking it off entirely with both of you."

Both women looked miffed. "Of course you two are the ones in charge; you will ultimately dictate what happens, not me. I had enough fun last night, however, to want options three or five."

"Which ones are those?" Merilee asked.

William repeated the options, emphasizing #3 -- try dating Ashley while still fucking Mrs. Prentice once a week, and #5 -- having a fuck buddy relationship with Ashley while still fucking Mrs. Prentice.

After a long silence William stood up, undid both women's handcuffs, and said "Would you two like me to leave for a while so you can discuss whatever you want without me hampering your discussion?"

"I don't think that Ashley and I can rationally discuss this right now, let alone come to a decision," Merilee announced. "Ashley why don't you get dressed and we can talk at home later this morning -- Owen is out golfing and won't be back home until about noon. Does that sound OK?"

"All right," Ashley sighed. "See you at home in a little while," she continued as she walked into William's bedroom and closed the door.

Once Ashley was out of the room Merilee slapped William and then growled "I can't believe after what you just said, and you having sex with my daughter, that I still want to fuck you, you bastard."

"Why don't you come back here about two this afternoon?" William grinned.

"Bastard," she growled again, then passionately kissed William before storming off. While she didn't give a verbal answer to his question her body language made it clear that she would be back.

************

After Merilee left William sat on a chair shaking his head and periodically putting his face into his hands. "I'm so fucked up," he mumbled to himself. "Why couldn't I have just destroyed them; why did that attempted bank robbery happen; why did asshole Austin drive drunk; how could I have feelings for a woman almost as old as my mother who helped pull a dastardly prank on me? what the fuck!"

Fifteen minutes later a showered and dressed Ashley exited the bedroom. She looked hot -- not in the temperature sense, but the sexy sense.

"Would you really have done something illegal to get revenge on me?" she asked.

"I think that I would have -- absent the intervening events," William responded.

"Might you still?"

"Hell no; not after last night."

"Why, was fucking me enough revenge for you?"

"Actually, no; last night turned out not to be revenge. At first it was fulfilling a teenage dream about having sex with my High School crush, but after the first fuck it was all about mutual pleasure. I'm actually surprised with myself that I no longer have any animosity whatsoever toward you."

"Aren't you a real shit for fucking my mother; she is married you know and as far as I know my father has never done anything to hurt you."

"Yeah -- I am an asshole. I would feel guilty but she is so great in the sack that seems to be all that matters to me."

"TMI; you're a pig, you know that. Why did you have to save me and why did you do such a good job of fucking me last night?" Ashley complained.

William just shrugged his shoulders.

As Ashley started walking toward the door she stopped in front of William, gave him a quick kiss on the lips, and then continued out the door, swinging her ass as she did so.

William watched Ashley drive away; she did stare at him but didn't return his wave -- at least she didn't give him the finger.

************

On the drive back home, and sitting in her kitchen before Ashley got back, Merilee crystalized in her mind an idea that she had lightly flirted with before but always laughed off. She resolved that in view of what William had said this morning that after she met William that afternoon she would decide whether to start to implement her plan.

When Ashley got home her first words were "How could you, Mother? William is the same age that I am and younger than Storm, not to mention that you've been married almost thirty years, yet you fucked him?"

"I have a psychological condition known as a 'paladin complex,'" Merilee replied. In actuality there is no such complex recognized by the American Psychological Association (APA) however Merilee almost believes that she has such a condition and that it's a good thing.

"What the hell is that?" Ashley barked.

"As a result of William saving me from being kidnapped, raped, and maybe even killed, and as further intensified by him saving your life in your car crash, I am fixated on him as being my hero and have this irresistible desire to please him. That irresistible desire was enhanced even more after we had sex since my orgasms are infinitely more powerful than any others I've ever had in my life," Merilee replied.

"TMI," Ashley groaned, temporarily covering her ears. "What if dad finds out?"

"Do you plan on telling him?"

"No, of course not, but it will really hurt him."

"Not as much as you might think," Merilee responded with a sneer.

"What does that mean?" Ashley snapped.

"That's all that I'm going to say on the subject. Let's get to the real issue; are you intending to have a sexual relationship with William?"

Ashley thought for a while before answering. "I'm conflicted. I can see why you like fucking him because he really did ring my chimes last night, even if he was more aggressive than I'm used to; and like you I did have this overpowering urge to thank him for saving my life and apologize for how I treated him in High School; but I'm really not sure if I like him enough to pursue a relationship. I especially don't like it that he's fucking my married mother."

"Well let me put my two cents worth in," Merilee replied. "I'd prefer that you not have sex with him in the future, but whether or not you do I intend to continue to have sex with him unless he boots me to the curb. I would like to know what you decide, however, so once you make up your mind let me know."

Ashley was wide-eyed, but didn't have anything else to say, so she just mumbled "OK," then "can you give me a ride back from the rental car place -- I want to return my rental."

"Sure, darling," Merilee replied, and then gave Ashley a big hug and kiss on the cheek and they walked outside together.

***************

With her upcoming "test" and potential follow-up plan in mind, Merilee got to William's cabin at 1:55 p. m. Their first coupling of the afternoon was recreational on both of their parts. The second coupling was intensely emotional for Merilee and she sensed that it was emotional for William too although probably not to the same extent that it was for her. During the entire three hours that she spent at William's cabin their comfort with each other was evident. Mutual laughter, pleasant pillow talk, and playfully taking liberties with each other's bodies ruled the day. By the time that Merilee recovered from their shower fuck -- the third copulation of the day -- she had made up her mind.

imhapless
imhapless
3,649 Followers
12