Turnabout - The Sequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were only smiles as William zealously kissed Merilee before she left.

Merilee's plan was simple -- meet with her OB/GYN in the next few days, have a complete physical, have her IUD removed, and consult with a female friend of hers who was the best family law attorney in Carver County. She accomplished all of these in the next week.

Everything was a go after her week of tests and meetings. She explained to William over the phone on Thursday that she was sexually out of commission on Saturday but would love for him to accompany her to an art exhibit and dinner in the city about sixty miles away since Owen was golfing during the day and playing poker that night.

While Merilee was having a very active week William was having a very pensive one. While he always enjoyed sex with Merilee last Saturday's session was all-time, not just the actual physical acts, but the entire experience. He was totally confused.

William was even more confused when he got back from the trip to see the art exhibit and dinner in the city. He didn't really focus on it at the time but Sunday morning he realized that it was the most fun date he had ever had in his life that didn't end up in the sack.

After that not only did his Saturday morning sex sessions with Merilee continue they somehow got even more passionate, thrilling, and enjoyable all at the same time. They were even able to work out one other time to meet on a weekday, either a long lunch or just after William finished work.

With Owen out of town for a bank regulatory meeting one weekend William and Merilee were actually were able to go to a resort together. That was the first time that they spent the night together and for William it was magical because of a 4 a. m. fuck in the spoon position when they both woke up temporarily. The next morning when the first words William said to Merilee were "Knocking off a piece of goddess ass in the middle of the night is the ultimate in fun" Merilee giggled. She had been doing a lot of that lately.

During this time William went out with Ashley twice. They determined that there was no spark between them, although they did fuck once just to be polite and it was physically rewarding. They never got together again without discussing "breaking up." Ashley did give William a very expensive watch with an inscription thanking him for saving his life, which he graciously accepted.

Unknown to William after the week meeting with her OB/GYN and family law attorney Merilee resigned from most of her charity boards and instead focused all of her energies on her goal. About three months after that week when she arrived at William's cabin at 8 a. m. she was dressed much more nicely than normal, had tweaked her hairstyle a little so that she looked even more beautiful, and after a steamy greeting kiss said "William, we need to talk."

William chuckled. "Is this one of those 'talks' that all men in relationships fear Mrs. Prentice?"

"I certainly hope not, but I won't speak for you. Hear me out then you can react as you see fit." she smiled.

William crossed his arms, smiled, and nodded his head for her to continue.

"First, I think that you really do need to start calling me 'Merilee' because I'm not going to be Mrs. Prentice much longer."

That got William's attention and raised his eyebrows.

"Second, I'm a manipulative little bitch and I intentionally got pregnant by you. I'm about seven weeks along."

That got William's attention even more and caused his jaw to flap although no words came out of it."

"Third, even if you won't marry me when my divorce comes through I want to live with you and raise our child together -- and who knows, maybe a second one."

William's eyebrows couldn't rise any more, nor his jaw flap any lower.

"Fourth, I've changed a great deal since you've come back to Normal. I can't tell you for sure that I'm no longer self-centered or egotistical but I'm much less so than I used to be. One reason for that is that I've fallen in love with you. I realize how much older that I am than you are and in view of that after we are together for ten years if you want to dump me I'll leave quietly, and after twenty our relationship will automatically terminate unless you intentionally renew it."

Now it seemed that William was having trouble breathing.

"Finally, I would like to purchase a house together since I believe that your cabin is a little too remote to raise our child. I'll pay for it but we will co-own it."

Then Merilee broke out into a big smile and asked: "So, what's on your mind?"

It took William a few minutes to recover from his shock. During his recovery period Merilee just sat there, a content smile on her face while staring at William. He finally uttered his first words, with long spaces between each statement or question.

"How can you be pregnant; aren't you past menopause; my Mom is only two years older than you are, and she is."

"All women are different. The average age for menopause is 51 -- which I will be in about two weeks -- but the range is from the early forties to the early sixties. My mother didn't start menopause until she was 58 and viewing my blood tests, physical, and all other information that she could my OB/GYN doesn't expect me to enter menopause for at least another five years, if not longer."

"Doesn't having a baby after 50 increase the chances of problems?"

"There are increased risks but according to both my OB/GYN and my primary care physician because of my eating habits, exercise regime, and life style in general my physiological age is ten-twelve years less than my chronological age. Also, children of mothers who give birth after 50 statistically do much better in school than children of mothers in their twenties," Merilee smiled.

"Why didn't you discuss having a child with me before going off birth control?"

Merilee crossed her arms, got a diabolical look on her face and responded: "Tell me William, did you ever ask me if I was on birth control, or if I could mother a child? Just so you don't have to rack your brain to figure it out, NO, you certainly didn't. You seemed to really enjoy fucking me and you're worldly enough to know that there's no such thing as a free lunch."

Suitably chastised William asked his next question: "How is Owen going to take you filing for divorce? Are things going to get nasty?"

"After I 'subtly' placed on the table in front of him the PI's report that I obtained relating to his business trips over the last three years, told him of my condition and who the father is, provided the very reasonable requests I'm making about dividing up our marital property and the fact that there is no prenup, and gave him the memo from my attorney stating what the normal property settlement is in our state he had no basis to complain. I think that it was a blow to his self-esteem, but when I explained that I had the psychological condition known as a 'paladin complex,' that soothed his ego and he wasn't overly distressed."

"What the hell is a 'paladin complex?'"

"Something that I made up to explain to myself and other people why I fell in love with you, and that I've almost convinced myself is real; it suggests that because you saved me, and then later my daughter, I have an irresistible need to please you. You're my paladin!" Merilee grinned.

"Aren't people in Normal going to condemn or ostracize you?"

Merilee laughed at that. "First of all, I wouldn't give a damn. Second of all, my female friends will all be jealous but my friendships with the females that I know won't be adversely affected. Third, when you have money -- which we will have -- people expect you to be 'divergent' just like Shailene Woodley was in the sci-fi movie of the same name."

"What about what Ashley and your son Storm think?"

"Ashley pretends to be disgusted but I think is secretly happy for me. Storm has always considered me and Owen to be shallow materialistic people but when two days ago I told him about my pregnancy and the circumstances surrounding it he actually chuckled, said 'Good for you Mom,' wished me good luck, and asked to meet the present you since he hasn't seen you since you were 14 and never really knew you."

After her last statement Merilee stood up, removed her top and bra, and holding a tit said "You better get your fill of this in the next few months because once the kid comes along he or she -- I haven't tried to find out the sex yet -- will have first dibs."

As William, disgusted with himself for taking Merilee's manipulation of him without much complaint, started sucking her tits she continued with "And from now on when we have sex I expect you to be making love to me at least half the time and not just fucking."

"Bitch," William snarled as he picked her up, carried her to his bedroom, mumbled "slut" when he found that she had no panties on, and then proceeded to suck her clit to one orgasm and then zealously fuck her with her calves on his shoulders.

As they lay in post-coital bliss with their noses virtually touching, William playing with Merilee's tits while she massaged his ball sac, and with a contemplative look on William's face Merilee asked "What are you thinking, oh great pensive one?"

William sneered "I'm thinking that I'm a real pussy and idiot for getting played by an evil sorceress like yourself; and I'm really pissed at myself because instead of telling you to fuck off I'm going to go along with your plan because as you were talking I reluctantly admitted to myself that I'm in love with you too even though you're the most manipulative bitch in history."

"What a silver-tongued devil you are," Merilee laughed before shinning down on the bed and sucking William's cock to get him up for another round.

**************

Over the next months Merilee was a professional pregnant person. Everything that she did -- including her daily sexual activities with William in every embryo-safe position possible -- was to insure the delivery of a healthy baby. She had virtually no stress because the divorce from Owen went through with almost lightning speed, William was happy with the house that she bought, she and William got married in a small ceremony three weeks before little Alicia was born as happy and healthy as a baby could be, and nursing Alicia was the most rewarding thing she had ever done (aside from making love to William that is). The only downer was that she felt bad that she hadn't nursed Storm and Ashley.

************

Ten years later Alicia had an eight year old brother Kevin who was the same age as Ashley's son Bryce (Jack was not the father) and Storm's son Evan, Merilee was a great Mom and even better wife and still going strong sexually and in every other way at 61, and William was as happy as a pig in poop. Owen and his 45 year old wife Samantha were good grandparents for Ashley's and Storm's kids, and at family gatherings there was no animosity between William, Merilee and Owen.

In fact, things were going so well for everyone that at the last family gathering William, Merilee and Ashley all laughed to the point of tears when they told Owen's wife Samantha about the evil prank that ultimately changed their lives forever.

12