All Comments on 'Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 05'

by NeedYou

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh goodie!!

It's almost over. Thank God

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
THIS WHORE IS A ASSHOLE

SOMETHING BAD NEED TO HAPPEN TO HER, ML IS WHORE WITH NO RESPECT FOR HER HUBBY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
please, don't end it!!

have ML be loyally serviced by Bill and his friends with even bigger dicks and let ML have one baby after another, please!!

it's so freakin' erotic and romantic, these lily white wives having babies from their activities with their big dicked boyfriends,,, these beautiful and loving li'l women,,, they can and should have it all: (1) their big dicked boyfriends and (2) their loving, wimpy semen-loving small dicked white husbands!

continue on with the story; have ML have more babies and partners. and if Bill can't or won't do it, ditch that bastard, too. there are bigger dicks out there! ML, you're gonna have a thrillin' life ahead of you, once the baby's born and the smart, hard working but idiotic husband is home babysitting or is busting his nuts earning the money to pay for babysitters!

enjoy your deserved thrill, ML!! you only live once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sickooo

Is your husband like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
So Sad ! !

WE think ML is a real whore and are wondering why Rusty stayed with her. Once he found out she was pregnant with Bill's child, he should have divorced her. Now he is letting her call the shots and it seems she intends to be with Bill no matter what Rusty says, so he should get a divorce immediately and cancel all health plans and then she could be Bill's whore and he could pay for his child. Finally, he could then sleep at nights and not fight with her. She has already made her choice, and is just using Rusty for money and a place to stay. Rusty, leave now.

Laura & Lisa, bi sisters @ CU

cwbuddycwbuddyover 19 years ago
POOR POOR RUSTY

If Rusty were my friend and I knew what was happening I would kill him out of mercy.

Need You? Let me get this straight, is this what you want in a wife or do you wish you were Bill? It's a given that ML, the initials drive me crazy by the way please pick a real name, doesn't want Rusty anymore, she wants Bill.

I have known couples who got into to three-ways and it always ended bad, not always in divorce but always bad. Maybe if society was different it would work but the way our brains are wired it just won't.

ANYWAY

This is turning into quite a sick story wich I never expected when I read the first chapter. The only consistant character you have is Bill and he's an asshole. Rusty and ML act like they ascaped from the looney bin. I'm sure I will read your last chapter the same way I would watch a train wreck, it's sick but somehow you can't turn away. I don't read too maney stories on this site anymore because I find them too depressing, this one may send me away for good!

Again I do not find the fasination with this subject, strange that I read this story HUH, why anyone would want this type of life is beyond me.

Sorry to babble.

CW

Jerry Sr.Jerry Sr.over 19 years ago
Can see what is coming

First 2 chapters she was a loving wife ,now she has become a slut who want her cake and eat it too.Rusty needs to get a backbone and tell the slut my way or the highway. In other words you are my wife only or hit the road.

Jerry Sr.Jerry Sr.over 19 years ago
WHAT A SLUT

A first she was a loving wife with a great husband. Now she is a slut with a wimp for a husband. In the last chapter let Rusty get some backbone and tell her no mre If she doesn't like it she can get out . Then Rusty can find someone who is not a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ah well, now you've done it

Now I'll just vote "1" and move on.

Thisstory is now just shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Typical...... but

Ml has just become the typical woman in every other storie she dosen't see anyone else but herself and doesn't notice the pain and hurt of her husband who is willing to share her with someone he doesn't like. He has voiced his arguments and made his declorations now he needs to follow through. He should have sought professional help after the threesome. He's despretly trying to hang on to an oblivious wife. The baby will be born he'll catch them Fucking He'll leave, the results will come in and the Baby will be Rusty's,(miricals do happen), and she'll relize she lost the best person in her life because all bill really wants is sex. GOD I'M SO FUCKING ANGRY, this story can go 50-50, either way someone's getting hurt. I enjoyed up to Ch.3(I think it could have just ended at that.)but will read Ch.6, Please someone have mercy. I'm being optomistic here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
If she wants it, let her be one

If she wants to be a whore then so be it. Start pimping for the slut. Rusty can quit his job, and pimp the motherfucker out.

When she gets to the point where men won't pay to fuck her any longer, get her hooked on crack cocaine, and sell her as a blow job cum queen.

As her kid grows up, take him to a orphanage, and let a fat baptist adopt him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Revenge

He needs to divorce her and destroy Bill, If he let the management of the hotel know that one of their staffs has destroyed the marriage, the chances are Bill would be fired. Also there is no mention as to where Bill is also Married, if he is what would his wife say if she found out that he was having a child with another woman,I think she would probibly cut his balls off.The divorce it's self would destroy her, as she would realize what she has lost, left to raise a child with no home, no money and no help.

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
You could...

end the story with Rusty finding her a black guy with a 14 inch cock. Then he and Bill would both be dumped. They could spend their time talking about the good old days and what might have been.

Seriously though the only way this marriage can be saved is to change ML's character completely. You did it with Rusty's character so why not?

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
I wait

I still wait for the last chapters and hope. Hope Rusty stays strong and ML (Mary Lou) or Married Lady finds out that she has a strong loving husband that won't put up with her crap. It needs to be Rusty's way or out the door the whore goes. This writter like setting m I can think od 3 good ones..1 Baby is Rusty's and she loves Rusty quits being a whore great marriage...2 She loves Bill, Rusty kicks her Marrys Bill baby is Rusty...3 Rusty kicks her out Baby not Rusty's or Bills ( Oh Ml forgot to tell Rustyabout that one) or maybe Rusty kicks her out she becmes a bigger whore Bill dose not want to share her either...

Just Please No wimpy ending

don87654don87654over 19 years ago
This needs a continuation....

Being of a low sperm count myself, I can easily identify with Rusty's condition. But I take exception to his attitude....he should be rejoicing that Bill has knocked his wife up and is carrying Bill's baby. This story definitely needs a continuation. If Rusty cannot accept Bill's fucking his wife and knocking her up, perhaps he needs to leave. And one guy suggested that she take on a black cock that is a big one? No, we don't need no n**ggr cocks in this story...there are plenty of white ones available. If I was Rusty, I'd gladly welcome Bill to cum back and fuck my wife and even move in with us, and I'd continue to fuck her, blowing blanks into her even pregnant belly every time I was horny. There is plenty of room for both of these men that she genuinely loves, to fuck her and keep her busy, as well as pregnant as many times as she wishes....Please keep up the good work and writing....

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
IN A MARRIAGE THERE HAVE TO BE TRUST

THIS WHORE OF A WOMAN THINKS SHE MARRIED TO THE WRONG MAN.BUY HER ACTION THAT WHAT MAKE HER SO DANGEROUS,SHE PLAYING THE LOVING HUBBY AGANIST BILL.BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE LIKE HER.HER HUBBY LOVES HER ,BUT SHE KEEP CRAPPING IN HIS FACE.TRUST AND RESPECT IS WHAT MAKES A MARRIAGE,NOT ADULTERY AND LIES.RUSTY CUT AND RUN SHE IS PAIN, NO WOMAN CARRYING BILL BABY FROM A AFFAIR CAN BE TRUSTED.

stobors1stobors1over 19 years ago
Grow Up People!!

The majority of people who respond to these stories want to flame the author because they don't like the story's direction or content. This isn't a reality show where you can vote on an ending nor is it real life events. These authors on this site get an idea and use their IMAGINATION to flesh it out by putting themselves in the situation. I read the comments at the end of the stories because I hope to read something thought provoking or worth discussing. The bitching and whining and moaning that I see can be solved quite easily. If you don't like a story, don't read it. Go elsewhere for your entertainment. Write stories that you want to see. Use your imagination to stretch yourself beyond your boundaries. There are quite a few stories that I don't like so I tend to avoid those authors, not launch attacks against them.

Now, to get to this story, here is my opinion( I know, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they tend to stink from time to time).

I graded the story 75 because of technical errors( spelling, grammar, too wordy in some areas). I treat stories with more than one chaper as a mystery and don't give a final grade until it is finished. I certainly hope this marriage can be saved but Rusty has all but lost his wife. If it is true that she still loves him and feels close to him, then it is fairly certain that she has lost him. Monagamy is great when both parties are on the same page. An open marriage is great also if both parties agree willingly not grudgingly. When the marriage isn't equal or not what both consider fair, then someone will be gone. I like the idea of the DNA test revealing Rusty to be the daddy after they have split up and ML realizes what she lost by her behavior with Bill. Personally, Rusty should take Bill out of the equation permanently, but I'm just the violent type.

NeedYou. keep up the good work. I emailed you before about your story "Revenge". I've enjoyed reading your stuff. Thanks for sharing.

ryu77ryu77over 19 years ago
If we pick up a dictionary.....

and search for the word "doormat", we would read the following:

DOORMAT

n 1: One who submits meekly to domination or mistreatment by others [syn: weakling, wuss, RUSTY] 2: a mat placed outside an exterior door for wiping the shoes before entering [syn: welcome mat]

lol! Can ML be anymore disrespectful against her husband? Just out of the blue telling Bill she is pregnant with his child without consulting her husband first? She just did this to find an excuse to keep seeing Bill.

Whatever...

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Turnaround is Fair Play Ch 05

Waiting to see what Ch 06 and 07 will bring

gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Love this

I truly love this story...... but also want it to end with an happy ending. I like the way NeedYou set these up where their can be more that one possible endings. Yes it dose cause a lot of comments good and Bad.... But isn't that what the story is supposed to do? And each chapter of this has done that. I praise you for that... Now just give us a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
love the story

every body has a idea how the story should go.here is mine.how about bill being married,rusty plots and has sex with her and ml gets so up set she promises to never have sex with any body else but rusty.oh the baby turns out to be rusty,s thanks i like the sex in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Right offhand, I think ML's long since gone

Sometimes, no matter how much you love someone, you have to say goodbye and start remaking your life without the one you've loved for so long. ML's been manipulating Rusty ever since Bill came into the picture, and Rusty's been going along in an attempt to save his marriage. Only now does he realize that there's no marriage to be saved...his wife's taken that decision out of his hands, leaving only the divorce option to him.

Since she'll be Bill's problem, I can only hope he realizes that if she'll cheat on her soon to be ex, she's also likely to cheat on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sad Dtory

What a depressing story. What started out as an erotic story about a weak willed wife fighting her lust for old boy friend in an attempt to be faithful to her strong loving husband , has deteriorated into a story about a slutty wife having sex with good old boyfriend and wimpy husband. Too bad . It showed real promise in the first two chapters, but has gone downhill fast since then. The Ct. Yankee

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
The scores for each chapter

tell the story:

Ch1 4.05

Ch2 4.05

Ch3 3.15

Ch4 3.00

Ch5 2.53

Just about how the comments here rate the series.

Started out a believeable story, then went the bullshit route to oblivion with the wimpy crap.

ChikatoChikatoover 19 years ago
I love it!

I hope this story has a happy ending, but it's NeedYou call.

Please pay no attention to me or to the Moral Morons, do as you want.

arthur9arthur9over 19 years ago
Has had promise, but Rusty became a wimp...

Some great moments in this story so far. The concept was good, and Rusty started to show some spine, but then turned into jelly. What gives? Divorce the cow and get on with your life there Rusty!

Artie

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Why this title?

I have to agree with most that the story is going downhill.

Or should that be that Rusty is becoming unbelievable?

In the first part,he is a normal husband. Then when he finds out his wife has fucked around and is pregnant, he is turned on? What gives?

Trying to save the marriage is one thing but try to put somemore "motivation" in the characters, now is is just sounding unbelievable how both the wife and husband have changed.

I do wonder about the title of this story. When is the turnaround? What will be the fair play? Is Rusty going to get together with an old girlfriend? Is Bill married and will Rusty get to nail her? I am looking forward to Chapter 6 but wonder if it will save this story or bury it.

ed1ed1over 19 years ago
Turnaround Is Fair Play

It statred out believable and the charactors real but now only Bill is the still the slimball he started out as. ML and Rusty have changed to much. Make Rusty a real man. Have him find someone great who will be loyal to him and have ML life fall apart and wishing she still had Rusty Love. Have Bill turnout to be a real jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
maybe you are all misunderstanding

Maybe if something wasn't wrong in the husband wife relationship to start with they wouldn't be in this mess. Maybe Rusty isn't as loving as we think... Maybe she is tired of giving her all and is now finding happiness where she can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Writters insight

Maybe the ending lies in the frist of chapter one..... MaryLou dose not love Rusty. She likes the money and scurity, later MaryLou tells us her mother taught her body to get what she wants...... Now we need an ending that tells us what she wants.. And as the frist chapter says Rusty's revenge will be " living well and having what he wants.. will it iclude MaryLou? Maybe notshe dose not deserve Rusty, he seems to be anice guy1

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Hey MAYBE

Maybe if those things were true they would have come out in Rusty's character, but they didn't. The characters are all over the place, except Bill, he's always been a slime.

Rusty is jealous then he's turned on then he's jealous again. ML wants to be faithful but when she isn't she turns into slutzilla.

The whole thing seemed to be written on the fly with no outline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
How about this Turnaround?

Turns out that Bill had a vascetomy years ago and is shooting even blanker bullets than Rusty. The kid is Rusty's after all!! (Remember, they fired an awful lot of bullets on the vacation.) ML finds out that Bill has only been after her bod. He was just taking advantage of the situation and some really dumb folks.

But, by now Rusty has found out that ML is only using her pussy to hold onto the things she wants - Bill's cock, Rusty's money and care, a family of her own. So he is gone, gone, gone. She loses the child to the natural husband (Rusty) in the divorce because of her slutty behavior with Bill. So, she is left with nothing that she wants - her pussy lost her everything instead of getting her everything!

Isaac

rebolzrebolzover 19 years ago
Hoping for the Turnaround

I find Rusty is in a weird situation. He really wants to keep the marriage alive but finds it slipping away. I do think it is imperative for both Bill and ML to get their comeuppance so I am eagerly awaiting the last chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Most writers must be queers.

Of course this writer may just be bi. But it is close. Most queers are wimps because they love to be dominated and therefore, that is what they write about.

It appears the writer started off writing a good story. However, it just keeps getting worse. No doubt he just cannot suspress his queer nature.

I don't mind queers wiriting stories as long as it is put in the proper catagory and kept out of "Loving Wives."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
NOW IS THE TIME TO LEAVE HER ASS..NOT AFTER SHE HAS THE CHILD

WHY DIDN'T YOU GET ANOTHER WOMAN FOR A THREESOME ...AND GIVE YOUR WIFE SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT AND THEN LEAVE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous