Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ML saw them between her open thighs kissing and sliding their tongues back and forth into each other's mouths. But someone always had his or her hands on ML's tits and pussy pleasing her. She lay back as both mouths met at her pussy opening and began to work on her cunt. Rusty was tongue fucking ML's hole and Gale was rubbing and licking her clit! Within a few minutes, ML was moaning and rocking back and forth on the two mouths that were stimulating her cunt together. She used her hands now to hold both heads against her heat as she cried out and began fucking both faces pressed into her pussy. Her legs wanted to close and squeeze the tongues and heads that were giving her the unbelievable pleasure. But Gale and Rusty held her legs wide open! ML never had two mouths on her cunt at the same time. Her back arched and her hips rocked as she drew closer to her orgasm! She moaned out the words, "Oh god yes eat my pussy! Lick it all over. Oh shit that feels so good! Oh Rusty! Oh god baby! Eat me. Eat me!! Eat ME!!!! EAT MEEEEEE!!!!!!"

Gale said, "Hey what about me ML?"

She just moaned as Rusty stood up now and let Gale do her magic. She had a tongue that was a snake, a magical wonderful pussy-eating snake that could drive a man or woman mad with desire. And so it was with ML. As Gale moved in replacing Rusty now, she licked and sucked and fucked ML with her tongue, mouth and fingers, ML cried out with her passion and began to pump her cunt against Gale's mouth as it gave her such nice stimulation.

She arched high of off the bed and rotated her hips screaming, "Fuck me! Fuck me! OH god Gale!! Yes! Suck my cunt baby! Suck it! SUCK ITTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11"

Ml had cum twice already! As Gale was happy to do what ML wanted, she looked up at Rusty to see if he was ready. Silly question, she smiled knowing he was. He was about to fuck his wife and drive her into multiple orgasms and a rapture she would never forget. ML pumped her pussy against Gale's strong tongue and held her head tight against her sex. Rusty held ML's ass up off the bed for her giving Gale an even better angle to lick and drive her tongue deep into ML's pussy. ML screamed again and said, "Oh god Gale, keep sucking my cunt! Oh yes! Oh god yes! It's so fucking good! Your tongue is the best baby! Lick my cunt Gale please!!!!!!!!1"

Then she screamed out, "Oh God Rusty!!! I need you! Fuck me now! Fuck me now Rusty!! I want your big cock in me now!Oh Rusty fuck me I need it so bad! Oh God Rusty come on fuck me!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!

ML began to orgasm like she had never done before. The woman her husband had included in the sex today was doing things to her pussy with her mouth, tongue and thin long fingers that were driving ML higher and higher. As she finished cumming this last Gale looked up into Rusty's eyes and smiled saying, "I think she's ready for you baby!"

Rusty moved in between ML's open thighs and put the tip of his cock head directly against ML's wet open pussy hole and pushed. As the big cock head when into his wife's wet warm hole, Gale licked both the big thick cock shaft and the wet hot cunt in front of her. Gale loved seeing Rusty's dick moving into his wife's hole and come back out all wet covered with ML's juices. She could also see and feel Rusty's cock throbbing with his excitement. Gale smiled as she saw how much ML was leaking and knew she was really enjoying this! She smiled and continued to lick both of their sexual parts as they fucked each other hard and fast.

ML could feel both Rusty's cock sliding into her body and at the same time Gale's mouth sucking on her huge hard round clit! It was as big as a pea now and hard as a frozen one. Rusty thrust the rest of his cock into his wife's cunt filling her until their bodies met. Gale began to suck on ML's clit and ML went nuts. She was completely out of control from the cock and mouth on her cunt together. Crying out and begging them to keep doing what they were doing to her body, she had never felt anything so good in all her life.

They were both doing things to her cunt, body and mind that ML didn't believe could feel this good. She was drifting in and out of a dream world. And then the first cock orgasm hit her and she screamed.

The climax that hit her was like a train hitting a small car at an intersection going 100 miles an hour! She came up off the bed until only her head, neck and feet were still on it! The rest of her body was hanging in the air fucking Rusty's cock and Gale's mouth! ML screamed again like someone was killing her, but it was the scream of pain and pleasure. Her clit was so sensitive but Gale didn't let go of it. She sucked and licked it making ML pump and thrust her hips fucking Rusty like never before. She would have fucked whatever was there at this point.

She reached for and held Gale's head, pressing it down hard against her open pulsing cunt. Rusty held off thrusting into his wife for a moment watching Gale eat her pussy. He had only the big swollen cock still inside her cunt. Gale was working on both his cock shaft and ML's cunt licking them. When Gale came back of ML's cunt, Rusty increased his fucking speed! His cock was pumping in and out of her pussy at a very fast rate. In and out in and out he pumped her. And Gale had her clit between her fingers now and was flicking the tips of her fingers over it as quickly as she could. ML's body continued to go wild and pumped her cunt on Rusty's cock giving him the fucking of his life.

As he tried to hold off Gale wrapped her index finger and thumb around the thick shaft moving in and out of ML's pussy and squeezed it. Rusty moaned as the feeling made him move closer to his orgasm. He slammed into ML's cunt as far as he could go. Gale took the long vibrator and ran it over ML's clit and Rusty's cock shaft!

ML's climax began and continued and continued and kept her in a constant stage of orgasm for longer than she had ever done before. Her hips thrust into Rusty as he began to fill her hole with his cum. Gale went under Rusty's cock and began to lick ML between her two holes as she wrapped her tongue around Rusty's shaft covered with his cum. Each time he pulled out, the cum ran out of ML's cunt and down into Gale's mouth! She continued to accumulate it.

When her mouth couldn't hold any more, Gale came out from between ML's legs and Rusty's cock. She moved up quickly and kissed ML. Gale ran her tongue over ML's lips and she felt her begin to open her mouth. When ML closed it again Gale backed up looking at Rusty. Rusty said, "Open your mouth ML!"

Gale came back down and kissed ML again. She shoved her tongue deep into ML's mouth! As ML opened her mouth wider to accept Gale's tongue, Gale pushed her tongue and all the cum she had collected into ML's mouth. She held her face with both hands and covered ML's mouth! Rusty said, "Swallow it ML! Swallow it for me!"

ML closed her mouth and Gale and Rusty watched as ML swallowed the huge glob of cum that Gale had deposited into her mouth. As she did Gale smiled and said, "That my girl ML! Now you're ready for me baby."

Gale kissed her again and moved up close to ML's body as Rusty continued to fuck his wife. Gale moved over her and straddled ML's face. Gale smiled down and said, "Lick me ML! Lick me like I licked you. Eat my pussy ML. Eat me good baby! Because I am so fucking hot watching you and your husband fuck! I'm going to nuts if I don't cum! Eat me Ml! Eat my hot wet cunt!"

As Rusty continued to slowly run his cock in and out of ML's pussy he was still very hard. ML moaned as Gale lowered her cunt down on to her face. Gale sighed as she felt ML's tongue going inside her and began to lap all the way up and all the way down her entire slit! Gale held ML's face still and rocked her pussy on it! Rusty was watching as Gale coated ML's face with her wetness.

ML was having trouble concentration as Rusty was beginning to stimulate her more and more. He used his thumb and slowly rotated it over ML's clit. She was arching up trying to make the thumb press harder against her round hard little bud. Rusty continued as Gale pressed harder against ML's face. She said, "ML, put your fingers inside me baby! Finger fuck me as you suck my pussy."

ML followed Gale's every direction on how she wanted her pussy sucked and licked and fingered. It was strange, like Gale was her master and she was the sub to both of them now. And she liked it!

When Gale moaned and began to rock her body over ML's mouth Rusty cupped her large full breasts milking them! He knew she was having a nice warm orgasm on his wife's mouth! He pulled out of ML's cunt and move up next to Gale. Gale took his cock in her mouth as she climaxed on his wife's face cumming all over it. She engulfed Rusty's cock taking it deep inside her mouth and down he throat! ML watched as Gale deep throated her husband. She wiped Gale's cum off her eyes.

As planned Gale moved off of ML's face and got on all fours. As ML laid there, Rusty positioned his cock at Gale's back door and pushed it into her cunt. ML lay there looking up and watching Gale getting hammered by her husband's cock! She moaned and looked down at ML as she said in a very deep sexy voice, "OH God ML! Why would you want any other cock besides this one? He's so good, so good. Oh yes Rusty! Fuck me silly baby! Fuck me! Oh Jesus!!!! Rusty! Rusty! Rusty! Fuck me!!"

ML was trapped under them and watched them as her husband's cock pumping into Gale faster and harder now. She knew her husband well enough to know he was close to cumming again. Only this time he was going to fill Gale's pussy not hers. A sharp pain of jealousy hit her and she now knew how Rusty must have felt when she was fucking Bill and letting him watch her.

Again and again, Gale moaned and ML could see she was really enjoying Rusty's cock fucking her. And then she cried out and Rusty began to pump his cum into Gale's pussy. ML could see the white thick liquid coating his cock as he pulled out only to slam back into Gale's body. Gale rotated her cunt on Rusty driving him on and on. ML said to herself, "God this woman really knows how to fuck! God look at her ass move!"

Gale moaned and moved so Rusty's cock came out of her pussy. It was still hard as a rock and standing straight out from his body! As Gale move around to lay on her back, Rusty moved over ML's face and hissed at her saying, "Suck me!! Suck my cock baby! Suck it ML! Clean me off like Bill taught you!"

ML was totally shocked. But she took the cum covered hardon and put it to her mouth. Rusty thrust and pushed about 4 inches into her mouth! ML could taste the mixture of cum as she licked and sucked and cleaned Rusty's cock. She was doing exactly what Bill had taught her years ago but how did Rusty know about that? She smiled up at her husband as she did it. But as soon as Gale was on her back and opened her legs wide again for him she said, "Come on baby! Put that big hard cock back into my pussy. I'll fuck you better than she could ever suck or fuck you!"

Rusty moved immediately and got between Gale's open thighs he ran his hard thick cock over her opened cunt. She said, "Put it in me Rusty! Fuck me with that fucking thing!"

He smiled and rammed all of his cock into with one quick motion! Gale cried out and said, "Harder I know you can fuck me harder! Do it! I want you to slam into me!"

ML could only watch her husband fucking this very beautiful woman harder and harder! Rusty smiled down at Gale and then looked over at his wife. She was sitting up now watching! She said, "What about me Rusty? You said you were bring a guest home for me."


He said, "No! No ML I said I wasn't alone. I had someone with me. I didn't say the guest was for you. I'll get to you as soon as I finish with Gale here. My guests always cum first and that's what I'm going to do."

With that he turned and buried his cock deep into Gale's beautiful body. She wrapped her legs around him and they fucked and fucked and fucked for what seem like hours to ML.

Rusty was grunting with each thrust and with each thrust Gale lifted them both higher and higher as she pumped her ass and hips up into him. She moaned as she felt his cock touch her cervix! She cried out, "OH YES!!!! OH YES RUSTY! FUCK ME BABY! I LOVE IT! OHHHHH GODDDDD BABYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

She pumped and pumped and pumped her body up into his as he rammed down into her cunt over and over again. As his balls tighten his wife could see them almost disappear up inside his body! His nuts were so tight now ML knew it would be seconds before he was spewing his seed into Gale's body again. Regardless of his seed not being fertile, ML was extremely pissed off and hate grew towards Gale. As Rusty hammered home one last time he arched his back and moaned, "Oh fuck yes Gale! Your pussy is so good, so dam good baby!!"

She held on to Rusty. He was fucking Gale so hard he made them both bounce up and down on the big bed. They were bouncing so hard ML was bouncing too. As his wife watched, Rusty filled Gale with his cum again. ML could see it leaking around his shaft as he held it deep inside Gale's body. Finally after Gale had caught her breath, she lowered her legs and said, "MY god! What a ride!"

He came up and sat there between the two women and said, "Well you're welcome! God you still look fantastic and can still drive me wild Gale."

She smiled and said, "You do too Rusty and you still got that motion! You better hang on to him ML. If not, some woman is going to snatch him up. He's one great fuck! And so willing to please! Why he got us both off in less than a half-hour. He may be unfertile but he sure can cum! He's hot!"

ML said, "Yea he sure is. Well Gale sorry you have to leave so soon but we wan to be alone to finish! We have lots to talk about "

Rusty said, "No we don't! Gale is spending the night! She has no place to stay. So I invited her to spend the night here with us ML. And she is staying. Anything you want to talk about with me you can say with Gale in the room, in fact with her in our bed."

ML said, "Well if she sleeps in our bed I'm not."

He said, "Well I guess I'll se you in the morning. I was sure you had been enjoying yourself a great deal ML. Why not see what's next? Don't leave, stay with us, after all I wanted a three way as bad as you did."

She said, "This all started when I told you I would like to feel two cocks in my body at the same time. Now you have two cunts. It's not nearly the same thing Rusty! And it's not what my fantasy is all about."

He said, Well it may not be what you wanted but it sure as hell what I want. Come back and let's both enjoy Gale. You have to admit she has a hell of a body ML! And I know you loved her tongue"

Rusty's wife was mad but she realized leaving the room was giving Gale everything she wanted and a opportunity to seduce Rusty even more than he already was. She said, "Well if I stay, what will happen. I don't want to sit here and watch you two fuck all night!"

Rusty said, "Well ML that's what you did to me. But I won't do that to you. We can include you and in fact if Gale doesn't have any problem we could make you the center of our sex. What about it Gale."

Gale laughed and said, "Well I was hoping she was leaving so I could have you all to myself. But if she stays she can join in, sure ML come on. Come on ML! I'm kidding, come join us and sit between us."

Gale patted the bed between them. ML slowly moved towards them. She smiled at them and climbed over Rusty moving to the center of the bed. He kissed her and slowly lowered ML back on the bed as both he and Gale slowly began to make love to her body. Touching her everywhere ML felt like she had 10 sets of hands roaming over her. Particular attention was now being given to her beautiful breasts. Gale had one and Rusty had the other. As they made love to her tits, both of them smiled at each other and ran their hand down ML's stomach and over her Venus mount. As their hands touched ML's pussy together, she spread her legs wide giving them complete access to her body. Gale whispered into ML's ear, " Turn this way and let me kiss those full lips ML!"

As she turned and the two women kissed and fucked each other's mouth with their tongues, Rusty licked ML's neck and whispered, "Would you like me to eat your pussy now ML? Or should I let Gale do it."

They all heard her moan. Rusty smiled as he knew Gale and he were going to take ML again and fuck her wild with the huge vibrator with its double head in the draw next to the bed. When ML was ready, Gale was going to fuck his wife's cunt and ass at the same time with the toy! And, Rusty was going to fill her mouth with his hard cock. ML would have her wildest fantasy full tonight. All three of her orifices would be filled while Gale worked the toy on her cunt. ML would cum alright! She would remember his night forever. She would be fucked with the vibrator until she passed out. Gale told Rusty she would see to it. She would give ML so much stimulation and so many orgasms ML wouldn't able to handle them all. Gale guaranteed she would make ML pass out. Then she was going to fuck Rusty like he had never been fucked before.

Rusty had smiled and remembered saying to Gale earlier before they came inside the house, "It will be well worth it Gale. I'll be happy to give you a bonus of $1,000 dollars if can you get ML to pass out from fucking her!"

She kissed him at the front door to seal the bargain. She said, "$1,000 and a pieced of your ass alone without your wife helping. Just you and me Rusty, like old times baby! Remember the conventions you use to go to and all the big parties?'

Rusty remembered that's where he had met Gale. She was one of a dozen whores, real whores he knew. Well the company called them Call Girls or Escorts and they had hired them for some of their best customers. Each girl was hired for their looks, and a complete interview with the senior staff of the firm. Each girl was judged for their sexuality and what they could do to you. And each girl was examined by a doctor and certified clean!"

Gale was the boss of the other women. She was the leader of a group of convention whores who operated as their own company. They had made a great deal of money at a very young age. Gale was now independent and worked alone when she worked.

When Rusty was finally able to get up with her and explained to Gale what was going on, she told him she would help him and do it for free. Only a dinner and a place to sleep that night after the sex was over was all she wanted. Rusty told her he would give her the bonus when Gale told him she could get ML to pass out from the sex. When Gale recovered she would think she had the best night of sex in her life. Plus she would know that Rusty would bring women to his bed if ML invited men. That should do it! Rusty liked the plan and hoped things would get back together for them as a couple. But now he wasn't sure that's what he wanted. If not Gale had invited Rusty to come down and hang out with her in Florida. An idea that didn't make him unhappy!

Now as ML arched again cumming hard. Gale moved down between her open thighs and Rusty handed her the big toy. Gale said, "Look what I have ML. It's just for you baby!"

ML opened her eyes and saw the huge long two-headed vibrator. She said, "What. . . what are you going to do with that Gale."

Rusty said, "You're going to get fucked in both holes ML just like you wanted. And you are going to love it baby! Gale told me all about this toy and what it could do for you. So I purchased it for you baby!"

ML said, "I don't know about this Rusty?"

Gale said, "Just relax and let me do my job ML. If you don't like it we'll stop!"

As Rusty held ML in his arms, Gale took the KY jelly and rubbed ML's ass and pussy holes. Then she put more on the tool. Then she rubbed it gently over ML's body and under her letting her feel it and it's soft vibrations. ML smiled and said, " That's nice!'