Turnaround Is Fair Play Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gale ran it slowly up between ML's lovely long legs and asked, "Ready baby! Ready to feel what this can do?"

ML said, "Yes! Yes Gale let me have it slowly please!"

She was extremely excited as she felt Gale insert the two heads into ML's body. One went into her pussy first, ML enjoyed the warm vibrations against the walls of her cunt. Rusty was slowly stroking her clit for her. Next Gale moved the other head over ML's ass hole and pushed it in as easy as she could. ML moaned and lifted as she tried to get use to the round cylinder going in her ass. Gale worked for 20 minutes and finally had both shafts up inside ML's beautiful body. She looked at ML and said, "Well you did it baby! You took all 10 inches in your ass and 8 inches in your pussy. I'm fully inside you!"

ML smiled and said, "And it feels so good Gale! God Rusty! With this big thing I don't need Bill or you!" I'm kidding baby! I will always need you and Bill!"

He smiled but felt his heart ache from her words. He said, "Turn it up a little Gale and pump her body with it. Show ML how it feels when it's moving."

Gale said, "Well ML, the heads rotate and move in and out. I just have to hold it and turn these little controls. The toy does everything else. Watch."

Gale turned the vibrator up to three and ML cried out feeling the heads begin to pump into her faster as they rotated at the same time. But the stimulation from the vibrating part was what got to her almost immediately! "A small increase from a 1 or 2 to a 3 or 4 will drive the woman crazy", Gale told Rusty.

ML was beginning to fuck herself on the shafts deep inside her body. Rusty watched his wife being fucked by the toy. Gale watched like she was hypnotized as the cylinders that went in and out of ML's cunt. She had coated them both with her excitement and her leaking. Rusty said, "ML here's a cock for your last hole baby!"

ML saw Rusty's hard on and grabbed it in her small hand. She opened her mouth and began to suck it like some witch as Gale held the toy flat against her body. The vibrator was now full inside ML and fucking her deeper that any man had ever gone. She cried out as Gale tuned the dial to 4 and then to 5 and held it tight against ML's body. ML was being fucked in her cunt and ass and fast as any man had ever fucked her. But the shafts were maybe 3 inches longer than either of the two men she had fucked. Neither Bill nor her husband Rusty was over 7 ½ inches, the vibrator was pumping into her at least 10 inches and rotating at the same time. ML was now fucking, not just humping, on the shafts. Gale knew ML was going to go hard and long on the toy fucking her. She was just that type of slut who would want more and more and more until the feel overcame her and then ML would pass out with the big toy fucking her like a machine and stretching her pussy wider than any man ever came close.

Gale smiled and said to herself, "ML! You'll be weeks getting back to that cute tight little cunt again! Old Bill will had to strap a 2x4 on his back or fall in!"

She stated to smiled and ML said, "More give me more Gale I'm almost there."

Then she put Rusty's cock back into her moth and sucked him as hard as she could while Gale turned the vibrator up to 6. ML began to orgasm. It wasn't an easy one or one where she lifted her ass up and humped her pussy feeling good from the rods up inside her body. No, the orgasm ML was having was one that rocket over her and making her fuck her self so hard she almost went off the bed. She started screaming and thrashing around like something was biting her up inside. The shafts of the two long rods up in her ass and cunt were electrifying her and as she screamed again and again, she drove her cunt into the toy trying to match the speed of the thing fucking her. Of course she couldn't keep up and finally exploded with what was the best fucking and the best orgasm she had ever had in her life. It was far better than the two men she had before in her ass and cunt. And it lasted far longer and hit her harder than any she could even imagine. In her wildest dreams she never got this high off a climax. And it went on and on and on followed by another one right behind the first. And then there was another one and they continued to run across her body driving her wild with something she never felt before. It was an animal lust that made her go mad. She screamed at Gale to turn up the toy and give her more. She wanted to feel more and be fuller! She wanted the vibrator to drive her to the point where she had never been before.

When she began to relax, Gale simply turned the tip up another notch to 7 and ML continued to go wild fucking on the shafts with all the energy she still had left in her body. Again and again she rammed her body on the big tool fucking her deep inside her cunt and ass. As she sucked Rusty's cock he was sure she was going to suck both his balls out the hole in his super hard fat cock head. He held her head and exploded into her mouth cumming as much as he could ever remember. ML smiled at him as she drove her body on and on. When Rusty stopped his cock was almost completely soft. ML popped it out of her mouth and said, "Can't keep up Rusty! Well watch me fuck the batteries dead in this big ass toy Gale gave me. OH fuck!!! It's so big. Bigger than either you or Billy! And it drives me wilder than either of you two! More Gale, turn it up more!"

Rusty couldn't believe this was the same woman he had married. Just a few short years ago she would have never done any of this. Hell when they where first married and experimented like normal couples do, they never came close to what ML wanted now. A fucking huge vibrator shoved up her ass and cunt, a three way with her husband and her old lover, it was all way to much for Rusty. While not a prude, he couldn't imagine where ML was coming from now or where she was getting her ideas. Unless it was from Bill. He was starting to think she had been unfaithful to him for a long time before he knew she had fucked Bill that day on the islands. And, he figured she was with Bill, learning and plotting to have more Bill and less of her husband. Just one more thing to add to the list he was gathering.

Gale increased the speed and vibrations to 8 and ML screamed, liked her body as high as Rusty had ever seen her lift it and as she fucked herself wild on it as Gale turned it to the ninth setting and ML fell forward and then ML passed out!

Gale smiled at Rusty and said, "I wasn't sure she was going to do it! This woman could make a fucking fortune on the road with my girls! I have never seen anyone take more than 6 tops! God dam Rusty no wonder you put up with all her shits all these years. The woman had a cunt and energy to fuck like no one I have ever seen. I bet she could fuck ten men dry and look for number 11! Sorry Rusty but she is the most unbelievably horny bitch I have ever seen. OK now come here and fuck and make love to me just like the old days!

Then go get all your stuff you want to take with you. We'll load the van and then wake her up. ML will sure be surprised when you tell her what you are going to do. She didn't know it yet, in fact Gale wasn't sure of everything Rusty had planned or if he could even do it.

ML didn't know it yet, but when she woke up, Rusty was going to tell her he was leaving her. He knew her plans and knew for sure that ML had been cheating on him for sometime now. She was seen with Bill coming and going from his house during the day and when Rusty was away. Gale and her people had been watch ML for over 4 months now. Gale told Rusty she had pictures of them he didn't want to see. And her best guess was that ML was fucking Bill about 4 or 5 times a week each week now. Each session lasted maybe 3 or 4 hours each time.

Yes, ML and Bill were now fucking every chance they got. Gale told Rusty that she was sure, old Billy was in ML's cunt more than he was now! Gale told Rusty that Bill had even leased a house about 2 blocks away from theirs. Rusty didn't know any of this until Gale told him a few days ago. She said, "When you were going to be gone for an hour or more, ML would go to Bill's house with the baby acting like she was taking it for a walk. She would then leave the kid in the stroller and fuck Bill in the living room right in front of the baby!!" Gale had pictures of that too! She told Rusty he could even get her for an unfit mother if he wanted. ML was smart enough to get home before he did.

Rusty told her he didn't know any of this but had always suspected ML was cheating on him with Bill! And it wasn't just because she had carried and had Bill's child. There were a few other things Rusty saw that told him ML had cheated on him. First it was the suck mark Bill had put on her upper thigh next to her pussy every once in awhile in the heat of his passion. Rusty first saw them when they were on the island that day after Bill had fucked her. Rather than go crazy then with questions, Rusty decided to wait and see if any thing else surfaced.

They did, first it was the afternoon when he came back from the golf game. There were dry cum dropping on the bed. The maid hadn't change the sheets after ML had fucked Bill. Rusty came back to the room before ML could call the maid! He knew he hadn't fucked ML since that night, so the stains must be someone else's because they were fresh.

Then it was how ML's pussy was stretched when he did make love to her again that day. She was never that large the next day after a night of love with him. Her pussy was flexible and always snapped back with little or no stretching. So Rusty felt for sure that someone or something had been in her cunt while he was playing golf. He just was about completely sure she was fucking around on him!

Then he remembered that Bill's room was directly across from theirs. Rusty over heard parts of a conversation ML had with Bill in the hallway of the hotel while she was sure he was sleeping. That's when he put all the pieces together and was sure ML had fucked Bill during their vacation.

When they got home and she kept asking to add a third person to their love making, he knew she was trying to get him to add Bill and no one else. It was then that he knew that she was going to separate from him after the baby came. He was just about 100% sure of it! Time would tell. He really didn't know what to do. He could live with her now and wait and see how she was planning to get Bill back in her life and her bed.

Once he had figured it all out, he realized that sooner or later ML would insist on having Bill involved with them when they were having sex! Soon she would ask to be alone with Bill one on one every once in awhile. Then it would be more of Bill and less of him fucking and making love to her. He felt she was sure that he would simply put up with it as long as she stayed with him. And she would until the baby was older. When her body was back to normal, he knew she would begin to want Bill again. Then it would start and eventually she would leave him for Bill. He had seen how she looked at Bill, how she had fucked him and what she had told him as he fucked her.

Rusty could see the handwriting on the wall and decide he would leave her first. He had come to the conclusion that it was for the best for all three of them. Since the baby wasn't his, it would eventually draw ML closer to Bill. They would want to do things without Bill, do things like a family would do. The family would consist of Bill, ML and the baby. Since Bill was the father of her child, old Billy could support ML and the kid.

Rusty was going to tell ML that he was leaving and was moving out and going to Florida with Gale. He would be as fair with her as he could be but he would show her all the photos Gale had taken and the other things she had gathered for Rusty! ML would be crazy to fight the deal he would offer her. But he was divorcing her on the grounds of adultery. He had more proof than the baby and the DNA test that ML had insisted on getting!

Their marriage was over just like he had dreamed of that night after the three way she had with him and Bill. And then he began to fantasized about other things ever since that day he met Gale at the bank. He had emptied their savings and checking account that morning and he was keeping the sports car they both loved so much. He would leave her the house and take only those things that were of value to him.

After all Gale had that huge beach house and her other home in the mountains of North Carolina. He didn't think he would be back here again. Why did he need this small house even if it was the one which ML and he had lived in since they were married? Rusty had tried, really tried to make this work. He had truly love ML, and still did. But, he knew her lust for Bill would destroy them eventually. He got a head start and had already packed a great many things he wanted. He had actually moved them out already. A moving company had already boxed them up when ML was working those days part time. Gale watched them do it! Rusty wasn't sure ML wasn't over Bill's house those days fucking him. But Gale told him she really did have a part time job! Good she would need it soon enough!

ML had been so preoccupied with the two-cock sex idea and with trying to met Bill whenever she could, she didn't even notice they were missing.

When ML woke up the three of them discuss all of it. Then Rusty went with Gale and drove way. He filed for divorce the day after he told ML he was doing it. Gale showed her the photos and records she had accumulated on her movements and sexual activities with Bill. It seemed that Gale had more than she needed and ML just hung her head and cried. Rusty said goodbye and left.

Epilog

Rusty and Gale flew to her house in Florida. A few hours after he had told ML he was leaving her. As he was sitting in a big soft pool chair next to Gale's big pool, she came over and handed him a drink. She sat on him straddling his body. Both of them were nude and as she guided his throbbing cock into her pussy she said, "Finally! I wasn't sure if I would ever get you alone again Rusty! Umm you feel so good."

Rusty didn't know where this was going or care. He was happier than he had been in years now. Gale was a fantastic woman who needed nothing. She was rich, very passionate and knew how to fuck a man like no other woman he had ever known. There's an old saying that goes, "When a whore finally marries she is more dedicated to her man than any other woman. The women who make the best wives are whores."

Gale used to be a real whore. A call girl actually who now earned enough money that she didn't have to work any longer. She had a detective agency that only took jobs she wanted. Most were for old friends and business acquaintances and some governmental officials. She specialized in cheating husbands and wives and she was very good at what she did.

She covered Rusty's mouth with her own as she sank down on his big cock. She said, "God I have missed that! Welcome home Rusty you are welcome to stay as long as you want. I have really miss seeing you."

ML had called Bill almost immediately after Rusty left. She told him all about the things Rusty had regarding her cheating on him. Bill of course came over and helped ML get over her breakup. He now could fuck her whenever and wherever he wanted in her own house. He felt this was great, becasue boy he sure wanted to fuck her. And boy did he fuck her. Morning, noon and night they fucked in every room of the house. As a result of his lust and need for her body and the need of the baby, and her part time job ML was tired as hell.

Bill didn't help much with the child, not like Rusty did. But Bill did fuck her! God how he fucked her. She felt like he was living between her legs. When he wasn't between her thighs she felt like he was always shoving his cock into her mouth! Bill licked and sucked her pussy when she wanted him too and then they would go wild fucking! But there didn't seem to be very much love between them, just wanton lust and animal type fucking!

Bill had moved in with her after only two days. He gave up his lease on the house he had and was now acting like her part-time husband and the father of the baby! She loved all the sex she was having with him. It was like a dream come true. She always wanted Billy. But after they broke up the first time, Rusty was the rebound man.

She married Rusty and at first she loved how he was. Then she saw Bill one day about two years later. Less than a week later she was having sex with him again! She had fucked Bill once or twice a week for over 2 years. And poor Rusty had no idea.

When Rusty asked her to go on that special vacation, she told Bill. He arranged to be at the hotel and met them. Both ML and Bill knew they would try and have sex when Rusty wasn't around. That night she got drunk just happened.

Bill got then that great room across from his room. What he didn't tell her was there were hidden cameras everywhere inside their room! He had videos of her fucking Rusty all the time from a great many angles. Then when he got the chance to fuck her in that room he went wild. That too was on tape. He had the entire collection of tapes stored away just incase he needed them. But the hotel was told by the judge to hand over the tapes to the Rusty's lawyer once Gale found out there were tapes.

Hell before Rusty left her, Bill would watch them night after night thinking how lucky Rusty was. ML was so dam good looking and fucked like a whore.. He had to have her. He worked with her planning what they would try to do. He really didn't think Rusty would have the guts to leave ML and the baby.

Now after a few months Bill was getting tired of supporting ML and the dam kid which was now crawling and breaking things and keeping them from fucking like he wanted. They just couldn't do it on the table when the kid was being fed. After about a year, Bill told ML it wasn't working any longer. He told her he would help her pay for the child but she had to go to work full time. Bill didn't make as much money as Rusty had and so ML had to put the kid in day care and went to work full time. He found a house about 5 miles away and came over on the weekends and a few nights during the week. Only when he needed to fuck ML did he seem to stay over. Their relationship slowly dwindled away. Life sucked for ML now. She didn't do much but work and take care of little Billy.

Meanwhile Rusty was standing in the church watching his lovely new bride to be walking down the aisle. Today was his wedding day! Tomorrow they would be vacationing at that same island he took ML too. However this time he stayed at a private villa on the top of a mountain. Gale knew the owner and he gave it to them as a wedding present. Life was good for both Rusty and Gale!