Turnaround Marriage Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura moved to David, "Hi, Honey. I'm so glad you're here. This is my friend Doug. I asked him to wait with me, and then join us for dinner." She moved in for a kiss from her husband.

Laura's words penetrated into David's brain enough before he got to the couple so that he didn't punch Doug. Apparently, he didn't know how to respond. He'd just seen his wife obviously kissing Doug, Doug had his hand 'way' up her short skirt, but she was friendly with him to the point of having had her hand on his leg, yet she seemed her normal loving self with him.

David stuttered, "I ... Hi ... You let him have his hand on your leg, and it looked like he kissed you. What were you doing?" He had anger in his tone. Doug stepped back slightly.

"I wanted him to touch me, and he did kiss me. He's nice and I like him. I'll explain in a moment. I'm starved and we have a table waiting; let's get seated and we can talk. I asked for a view out the back towards the lake, although it's getting pretty dark out but we'll have a view for another half hour or so."

Laura just walked off towards the restaurant side of the establishment. David didn't know what to do, so he fell in behind her with an exasperated look on his face. Doug followed, even catching a nasty glance from David as he did.

When they were out of sight, I slipped out from behind the partition near the restrooms where I'd been watching and listening. I could see them take the window table we'd reserved. Laura told the men where to sit, putting Doug beside her and David opposite her 'so they could talk.' They got their menus, and I could see a fourth menu was left for me. That must have puzzled David because we'd agreed that no one would say anything about my presence.

I gave them a minute for small talk, and then I sashayed across the restaurant to join the three of them. I gave Doug and Laura each a peck on the cheek and took a seat next to David.

"Hi, you must be David. You're much cuter in the flesh than the photo Laura showed me." On that note, I leaned in a kissed David. He'd been looking at me somewhat amazed that some woman had suddenly joined their party, so I actually was able to get to his lips with a pretty good kiss. I didn't just peck at him either; I tried to milk a long sensuous kiss out of it, but he ended it prematurely.

Before David could speak, I blew Doug a kiss across the table, "Hi Darling. Tough day?" Our idea was to co-opt the table dialogue before David could start blasting questions at Laura, yet steer the conversation in a desired direction.

Doug gave me an air kiss back, "Yeah, but it's all better now that you and Laura are here. I got to spend part of the day working with her, so that gave me all sorts of pleasant things to think about the rest of the day."

David blurted out to Doug, "You know my wife from work?" There was a tone of pissed-off disbelief in his voice. After all, about all he knew of Doug was his name, that he'd had his hand up his wife's short skirt, and that he seemed to have just kissed her too.

Doug explained, "Well, she's with Fidelity and I handle private client investments and estate planning for high end clients. We move a lot of business her way, especially now that Fidelity has all these new products we both learned about in Boston last week."

We'd rehearsed that statement a few times because it would impress David that Doug wasn't a sleazy unemployed gigolo, and it would also drop on him the presence of the two of them in Boston together.

David sputtered some more at Doug, his mood softening, "You were in Boston with Laura?"

I jumped in, "Yes. Isn't it great that they found each other a thousand miles from here when we all live so near each other." I gave a big smile, obviously glad that everyone had connected.

David was having trouble getting his mind about things. He'd start to say something to one of us, but then his brain would jump before he could get the thought out. By now, he'd also realized his wife's boobs were pretty much on display to the entire restaurant, although the crowd had thinned out and the lights were dim. When he turned to me, I could see his pupils bulge as he took in my shapely tits. I hoped he was getting a hard on.

Doug said in a friendly tone, "Laura told me you handle the tough engineering problems for heavy equipment manufacturers and their customers - robotics too, and things like that. Did I get that right?"

David sat back, still a little in shock at the last few minutes, but he nodded and said a few sentences about his work. He was nice enough to turn to me and ask if I worked, and I briefly told about being a partner in one of mid-size ad agencies downtown. The name was well known in the area, and he nodded. I was sure we had him floored that we were each solid professionals obviously with good incomes.

As we'd talked, I'd put my right hand on David's arm in an intimate and sexy gesture. He looked at it with some worry showing in his glance, and I think decided he liked the contact. I just left it there as we each shared something of our day, and we asked David about the problem he'd been working on that day. He sputtered a few words about heavy mining equipment.

I knew the issues of the kiss and the hand on the thigh were not gone, only supplanted by polite conversation. Moreover, I knew David must be busting a nut wanting to ask his wife why she was dressed so provocatively and letting Doug paw over her body. Lastly, why had she had her hand so near Doug's equipment?

I touched David more and more as the conversation went on, and per plan Laura started to touch Doug too, only not quite as much. We ordered more drinks and dinner, and even as we ate I put more and more emphasis on body contact with David, sometimes even pulling his bare upper arm against my breasts for some reason. Since my nipples were erect I knew he could feel my nipples poking into him, although he said nothing.

About halfway through dinner I started to touch David's nearest thigh in an intimate way. I'd moved as close to him as the chairs allow, and was really buttering him up. Often I'd whisper some compliment to him. He seemed to like the contact and the close presence. I'd turn to him for a question or part of the discussion, and in doing that my hand just naturally would drag up his thigh to near his bulge. I acted as though I had no idea what my hand was doing.

I hated to do it, but I also played the role of the awed bimbo a little when he told about something he'd done or some situation he'd solved. At least Laura was doing the same thing with Doug, and David hadn't flown across the table yet. I'm sure the fact that Laura had obviously invited Doug's hand back to her bare leg wasn't lost on David; when she first did it I watch his eyebrows rise almost to his hairline.

After dinner I suggested with go back into the bar for another drink. We sat in a booth. I latched onto David's arm, pulled it around my shoulders, and firmly planted that hand on my almost bare breasts. At least he kept it there for a new seconds, copping a feel, before he acted a little embarrassed and pulled away.

I found myself liking David. He was on the innocent side, but he was competent and a man's man. I wondered when he'd wake up to all the stuff we'd been throwing at him and realize that something had been staged.

We sat in a booth in the bar, and I cozied right up to David, again keeping that arm around me and trying to get him to play with my breast. Sitting tightly against him, it seemed natural for my nearest arm to again drop to his thigh, only this time I rested my wrist atop his manhood. He was hard; a good sign.

I looked up at David and whispered, "What would a girl have to do to get a kiss from you?" I was hoping the drinks and bottle of wine over dinner had loosened him up a little.

David said dryly, "Not much." He gave me a short kiss on the lips, but I held his head and started a second kiss that lasted much longer. I think he was starting to figure out that something besides the obvious was going on.

I just said, "Thank you," and cuddled into him some more.

Laura said to David in a low tone, "Would it upset you if I kissed Doug again? I really want to." I had to applaud how cleverly Laura had segued into the part of the evening we had to get to by using the word 'again.'

David just nodded to her, but I could feel his body tense at the question and his terse reply. Laura turned in Doug's arms and they shared a really long and passionate kiss. With my hand on David's thigh, I could feel his cock twitch and harden even more under my hand. We kissed again and I let my hand get bolder.

I whispered to David, "Please fondle me." I rubbed his idle hand on my breast. His hand started to move until he could gently pinch my nipple between two of his fingers. I moaned into my next kiss with him.

He said in a low voice, "This is sort of wild. I mean each of us kissing each of you." He paused and asked Laura, "Had you and Doug been kissing before I arrived?"

Laura nodded, "Yeah, and we kissed in Boston too. I really like him and he likes me. We did a lot in Boston."

I added, "And I like Laura and Doug to do that - to kiss and feel each other and even to make love." I knew we had to get to this statement somehow. We'd decided earlier that the statement would best come from either Laura or me, depending on how we could work something like that into the conversation.

David evaluated my words for what seemed like a long time. He asked of Laura in a very neutral tone, "Did you sleep with Doug?"

Laura nodded, "Yes. It was beautiful, but you're still my big Number One Honey and the man I love and want to be married to. I'm so lucky to have you, and to know Doug."

David's voice started to rise in tone and return to anger, "I'm shocked and I don't know what to think about that. I don't like what you did. I feel ..." The color was rising in his neck and face.

I turned to David and said in a matter of fact tone, "David, I knew about it ahead of time and gave my blessing for them to couple. I have two principles that apply here: first, consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex providing no one gets hurt, and the second is that love is not a zero-sum game. We're all together tonight to be sure you're not hurt or feel badly about the situation. I particularly want to be with you to help ensure that's the case because I encouraged them so much."

The engineer in David came through first, "What do you mean a 'zero-sum game'?"

"I mean that we get taught that you can only love one person your whole life, and we treat that situation as though if either or both of those people love someone else the other gets diminished love, but that's not true. I love Doug and I have some other men that are special to me, now including you. If I love you, I don't take anything from Doug."

Doug added as he leaned forward towards David, "I benefit from Sheri's love for you. She's more enthusiastic about life, loves me that much more to be sure I'm not left out, acts sexier and more desirable around me, and her interaction with you enriches our lives when we share the experience together, plus I hope we can be friends and directly enrich each other's lives."

Laura said in a low voice, "I agree with what they just said. I hope you might too." She sipped on her wine and studied her husband over the rim of her glass. I could see that the hand she had on Doug's thigh had white knuckles from squeezing his leg so hard; that was how she was relieving the tension she was feeling.

David shook his head as though to clear his mind. "This is happening just too fast. You slept with Doug - with Sheri's consent, and you want to do it some more; did I hear you right?"

"Yes." Laura smiled at Doug. She whispered, "And I love you."

I looked at David, "And I'd hope we might make love too - more than we can do in this setting."

David put his head back and stared at the ceiling for a long time. I knew he was probably counting backwards from a thousand either hoping that lightning would strike some sense into the rest of us, or that he'd have a flash of insight about just the right thing to say and how to act in this situation. I saw him coming back from his thoughts when his fingers started to lightly paw at my breast.

David said to Laura, "I hope we don't regret this, but I'll try going in the direction you're taking me. We have a lot to talk about."

Laura said in a confessional tone, "Just so you know, when Doug and I got together the first time it wasn't with Sheri'sconsent. Consent is not the right word because it implies a dominance of one person over another and a giving of permission because I control the other person. She knew about us and I like the term 'gave her blessing'. She didn't own or control Doug or me, and she was truly happy about our getting together."

David asked, "How many times have you been with Doug?"

Laura said, "Twice. The second time Sheri was with us. We made love too. I hope that doesn't shock you too much."

"Oh, wow! That's arousing." He shook his head some more.

Laura teased a little, "I didn't know it until then, but I guess I'm bisexual. Sheri and I made love and it was really sexy and satisfying, and we shared Doug. They teased me. It was fun, and I want you to be included. Sheri and Doug want you included too."

I said softly, "Our home is ten minutes from here. Laura's car is there, and I suggest we all go there. Will you come with us David? We can talk some more."

"Yes, I'd like that," he said, although his voice sounded a little indefinite. He initiated a kiss with me because I looked up at him expectantly, and I gave back a little more than he expected. He laughed nervously, as we pulled apart. Still tentative he said, "This is crazy. I'm not at all certain ... I hope this works out. I feel like I'm on thin ice. Laura can be headstrong about certain things, and I'm thinking this is maybe one of them."

I stated to Laura and Doug, "I'm going to ride with David. You two take our car; we'll see you at home." I gave Doug and Laura a kiss and then latched onto David's arm, again pulling it to my nearly nude breasts. I figured I was better equipped to answer questions than Laura was because I had more experience at being a 'hot wife.'

David led us to his white Escalade, opened the door for me, and helped me into the car. I made sure to give him a brief flash of my pussy, as I acted awkward about climbing into the SUV. My flash wasn't wasted; David saw my muff and smiled. He even lapped his lips as he yanked his eyes away.

Once I was seated I pulled my skirt up to where my pussy almost showed. I have nice looking legs. When we were underway, I said, "Ask away. I'm sure you have questions and I'll try to answer them as best I can." I tried to sound sincere and experienced.

David asked, "Why weren't you angry at Doug for sleeping with Laura?"

"Because I love him, and by extension I knew I loved her. I want Doug to have happy experiences in life, particularly if they somehow have a positive effect on me. I knew his making love with Laura would come back to me in many positive ways - it already has; being with you, for instance."

He ruminated and I hoped I wasn't trying to butter him up too obviously. He said, "Many wives would have come unglued and run for a divorce lawyer."

"To tell the truth two years ago I was getting ready to run to a divorce lawyer because our marriage was so stale. We were at the opposite end of the scale from where we are today. Doug didn't pay much attention to me, took me for granted at every turn, I often took him for granted too, our lovemaking had become functional at best and a rare activity, we seldom talked about anything deep, we felt distant from each other, and I felt the love had completely gone from our marriage. I'd reached the point where I knew I would have been happier if I'd been single. I then precipitated a major change in our relationship."

David just said, "Oh."

I said, "David, I know we don't know each other really well, but I do care for you just in the short time we've been together so I'm going to tell you something you may already know."

"What's that?"

"Laura used almost the identical words I just did to describe her marriage to you. She never mentioned a divorce or wanting to be single, but she's unhappy with the way things are. You two need to shake things up the same way Doug and I did."

"Was that why she slept with Doug; she was seeking a new relationship?"

"No, Doug wouldn't have let her do that. He didn't know she was married the first time. No, she made love with Doug because he gave her what you weren't. Because of a class we took and our social life since, Doug knows how to pay great attention to a woman, how to say just the right things that boost her up despite any depression she may be feeling. He's not hitting on them; it's just the way he is. He's learned how to make a woman's body hum, and I think he gives off vibes that he has that skill. When he and Laura got together in Boston, I'm sure he made her soar into the stratosphere."

"You say he learned all this recently?"

"We took a course on Tantric Relationships and Sex after we started our transition to some other kind of marriage. He was highly motivated to do well in it because the other option was divorce and loneliness."

"Do you plan to sleep with me when we get to your house?"

"No, I plan to fuck your brains out, if you'll let me. After we do that a few times we can make love, and then we can sleep. I think I'm a pretty hot lay these days, and I think we'd have a great experience together. I feel a resonance with you. I took the course too, so I've learned how to have a great sexual performance with a man. I've done it before. Wouldn't you like me to do that with you - for you?"

"Yes, but I'm nervous. You are sexy and desirable. Laura was too tonight. I'd never seen her dress so sexy - almost slutty. She looked great."

"Are you calling me a slut? I dressed more explicitly than she did. We did it together. She was worried that you'd have nothing to do with her, particularly after you learned she slept with Doug. She loves you more than anything in this world, but she does know she deserves something better than she's been getting the past few years in your marriage."

"Ouch. I know that's true, but isn't this a little radical - I mean swapping wives. I know couples do it, but ..."

"That's how Doug and I got our marriage out of of the death spiral it was on. I made love with his brother and Doug made love to his brother's fiancée and her two sisters. In that one night all sorts of things turned around and started to move in a better direction. He was nervous and worried too, but we've trusted each other and gotten past those initial peculiar feelings."

"His brother?"

"Yes, and we've gotten together a lot since then too. He's really a sexy stud, and the women he lives with are right out of Playboy. When Doug went to Boston last week he stayed a couple of nights with them, and I know he made love to Steve's wife and several of her sisters. They also have an open marriage."

"And that was alright with you?"

"Absolutely. I hoped that he had a good time. I loved the thought and the phone calls we shared. He even sent me some sexy pictures of them making love in their living room. I can show you when we're at the house."

"How will I be able to trust Laura again? How will I know she's not with Doug or with some other man? How do you trust Doug?"

"By your standard you can't her and never could. The divorce courts prove that every day. I don't believe Trust is an absolute; I'm sure it's not. You make up your mind to trust someone or you don't. It's a judgment call. Doug and I have learned to judge each other as trustworthy, and by that we mean we won't do anything to jeopardize our marriage or relationship. That doesn't mean that we'll pass up an opportunity to have a pleasant experience with someone - even having sex, and I wouldn't want Doug to do that either. Even if he'd not talked to me ahead of time about the possibility of making love to Laura, it would have my blessing.."