Turned Around

Story Info
College student is tricked by his buddies.
2.3k words
4.19
12.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
688 Followers

Turned Around

Standing there in the hallway, the group was all excited about something. I begged, "Come on guys. Tell me."

Not only weren't they telling me. They weren't even acknowledging that I was asking.

The oldest of our group was saying, "Then when you're done you just zip up and walk out."

They all hooted like crazy. "Come on. What? Tell me. What is it? Show me."

Trey asked Billy, "Every time?"

Billy pontificated for the whole group, "Sometimes you just get a show. But then sometimes she'll yell and call security."

Franky was the cruel one. He gestured toward me, "OK, let's show him." He sniggered as he said it.

"How's that funny?" Asked Snookers.

Franky said, "We'll send him in with good advice." The way he said it I knew the advice would be anything but good.

Trey added his two cents, "It's got to be a game. Give him a sporting chance..."

I looked from face to face, watching to see how this would play out.

"Alright," asked Snookers, "who goes in the other side?"

"That depends, said Franky...on which door he chooses."

The rest of the guys were intrigued. "Tell us more."

"OK, we blindfold him and spin him around. Then let him go to see which door he picks." There was a pregnant pause. "Then nature takes its course..."

Trey produced a bandana from his pocket and used it to cover my eyes. Someone was saying, "When you come to a door, go through it."

Another person added, "Inside the room there's a hole in the wall. Go see what you see?"

"Does that mean I can take off the blindfold?"

They discussed it for a few minutes. "Ok, when you get through the door we'll tell you how to find the hole. But no, you can't."

Twelve hands were laid on me, spinning me around until I was dizzy and almost falling over.

I put my hands out and stumbled forward, looking for the mysterious door. There were two right next to each other, and the guys laughed with delight when I almost chose one, then laughed harder when I thought about the other one.

In the end I chose the door on the right. With crying laughter they gave me advice, "Go to the left. You're gonna find a hole about waist high. Go check it out."

Disoriented, I didn't know where I was. An office? A classroom? A janitor's closet?

Just before the door shut I heard Snookers, "It's security! Let's get out of here."

In the privacy of the room I felt safer. If I ran out I would definitely run into the campus cop. In here I might be hidden.

I turned left and ran my hands along the wall. I could see the baseboard through a gap in the bottom of the bandana that I really should have just taken off now that all the guys had abandoned me.

Finally, I came to the curious hole. It was in fact about waist high. Like four inches wide with smooth edges. Really nothing special. Nothing different than any empty hole awaiting a door knob.

I put my ear up next to it and listened. Nothing. I stuck my hand through and felt around. Air.

The door to my room opened and closed. Then a woman asked me in an accusatory tone, "What are you doing in here?"

"They blindfolded me and had me pick a door." I figured she wouldn't understand, nevertheless that was my explanation.

At that moment there was a teasing voice from the other side. He was kinda crooning, "Heeeey baaaybeee. How's it gooooing sweety girl?" Was that Zeek's voice all disguised to try to trick me?

The girl with me answered him, "I'm good, Honey."

"Oh, I'm glad you're a lady. There's this group of guys hanging around here and I'm gonna expel 'em if I catch them.

Now this was a problem. Well, unless that was Zeek trying to fool me.

"Let me see you." He said.

She brought me into his line of sight, putting my face close to the hole.

He sounded genuinely surprised, "You've got a blindfold on!"

She answered him for me, "Yea, it's the game. It's exciting that way."

"Ok then. Let me see your lips." The strange girl pushed me aside getting in front of the hole herself.

"Oh goood." He announced, "No lipstick. I hate having to wash off lipstick." His words continued to be an enigma.

The mystery lady brought my mouth back to the hole telling only me, "I'm Jane. Play the game. It'll be fun."

Zeek, or the security guard, poked my face. Jane spoke to him, "That's fun. Keep doing that." He poked at me like twenty times, feeling my face with every exploratory jab."

Jane pried my mouth open, "He's gonna poke inside now. Go with it."

This was weird shit. What kind of game was this? Was I supposed to guess if it was Zeek? If it wasn't and I spoke it would ruin everything.

He poked my lips, my teeth, my tongue. It really didn't feel like his finger any more.

I turned to Jane whispering, "What's going on?"

"You're having fun just like I do every time I come down to this out of the way hallway. Let it in." I wondered if the guys somehow set her up to this? Though I was pretty sure they were long gone by the time she arrived.

"Alright." I really wasn't sure having a guy stick his finger in my mouth was any fun. I really wasn't even sure it was his finger. Of course, it wasn't his elbow either...

He really started poking around in my mouth. Jane bent low to my ear, Suck it. You'll love it just like I do." She had her hands on my shoulders, holding and reassuring me.

I had barely sucked once or twice when she asked, "Sucking cock is good, isn't it?"

"I spit it out, struggling to get up and out of there." I ripped off the blindfold, and sure enough there was a semi-hard pink dick protruding through the hole into our side.

Jane grinned ecstatically, "Magnificent! Isn't it?"

She looked me in the eye, all concerned for me, "Do you want Hank, our security guard, to catch you? As long as you're sucking his cock he'll be right there by the hole. But as soon as you stop he might come over here." Saying that she reached out and caressed his balls lovingly.

She repeated herself, "It's truly magnificent Isn't it?" I had to admit that it was. I've never been insecure about mine before, but looking at this huge fuckpole made me doubt myself.

It scared me so I turned to Jane, "You do it. You said you do it all the time." She was butchy and quite overweight. But clearly she'd sucked a lot of cock through this hole. Apparently she'd even sucked Billy. All the while she kept fondling Hank, now rubbing his dickhead on my face, but thankfully, not my lips.

"I can't." She answered, "Hank eats asparagus." I took that as a nonsensical excuse.

"But you do it all the time. You love it." I grabbed his dick pointing it back at her, to keep her from putting it back in my mouth.

"I do. Oh I do! I just don't love Hank's." Her voice turned ominous, "And he's the one guy who must always be kept happy. You do him and we'll take turns on the rest." I didn't want to take any turns and I whispered that to her.

"You do Hank or I'll tell him who you are Pete Mitchell." I looked at her sideways, as she was still stroking Hank's cock. It dawned on me that she was in one of my classes. I just couldn't place which one.

Jane leaned down and gave Hank's cock a few kisses but still whispering to me in between, "You don't remember me. I'm invisible to you all. And that's why you're the one who's gonna swallow his cum." The sick idea suddenly hit home horribly, and I shivered at the thought.

Jane started pushing me toward Hank's cock and I couldn't think of any more arguments. Her left hand pushed it toward my mouth while my right hand kept trying to push it away.

We struggled that way and oddly Hank loved it, telling us the handjob was great. Finally, she won, really threatening me with specific names of people she would tell.

I relented and Hank's cock entered me expecting a good servicing. Jane held my face at the hole for him to abuse. It was a pretty cock: perfectly smooth and straight. And though I hated being mouth-fucked there was an element of tabboo which weirdly made the game simultaneously fun.

It was fun to trick him. Fun to feel his spongy head plunge back and forth. Fun to have Jane rubbing my shoulders, caressing my chest, and squeezing my virgin dick as I did it.

I sucked, I nibbled, I kissed, and he responded, loving my attentions. His moans encouraged me. His fingers reached through the hole and as they caressed my face I felt appreciated for a change.

I threw myself into the cocksucking with a fervor I'd never known before. I sucked hard then backed off when my teeth accidentally grazed the giant pole.

Being short of breath, I licked up and down the sides alternating between polishing the end and kissing its length.

I drove myself down as deeply as I could and was just about to kiss the shaft again when he stroked at my face desperately, imploring me not to stop sucking.

Jane hugged me tightly, "Go on. You're doing great and he's gonna give you your reward any minute."

Reaching around me, her hand was in my pants now, tugging at my hard-on. "Petey, you're a natural." She pressed my head forward with her big fat boobs against the back of my neck, practically resting heavily on my shoulders. They were gargantuan and floppy and it was the closest I'd ever been to real breasts before.

"When you get his syrup don't stop sucking. He likes it when you keep going. Swish it in your mouth and swab under the crown. That way he'll get the most stimulation on the sensitive head during his climax." She grabbed his shaft to start milking it. "There's nothing better than the feeling of slime trapped between your tongue and a throbbing organ."

She made it sound so good. But she had also said she wouldn't do Hank because - asparagus? Her hands tightened on my cock and his, jerking me into my underwear with one hand and him into my helpless mouth with the other.

I heard his knees knocking on the other side of the wall and he fed me another trembling inch.

Gleefully she announced, "I feel it pumping through his hose now!" I watched his rod pulse and it flooded my tongue just then. Seeping out and spilling over my tongue then washing over my teeth, the goo invaded the deepest recesses of my mouth.

"Swish it!" She urged me. "Don't stop and he'll be so drained it'll take him ten minutes to recover." I did what she told me to do. She was right about the texture and feel, but the taste was crying-awful-bitter.

It was so bad my lips grimaced on their own. Jane milked him faster and harder. She jerked me faster too and my first ever hand job from another person made me cream myself wonderfully. She kissed the top of my head, "Swallow, Petey. It's the only way to satisfy him completely. It's the only way to get the asparagus taste out of your mouth."

I believed her. I never even considered spitting out the gunk his cockhead had spit into me. It was thick and viscous and I had to swallow multiple times to get it down. The nasty glop trickled slowly down my throat even as more bitter crap leaked from his piss slit.

Hank pulled his dick from my tightly pursed lips with a pop even as they fought not to let it go. He staggered back falling against a sink opposite my cocksucker hole.

I smacked my lips feeling the gluey sperm sticking to the roof of my mouth, leaving stringy threads from top to bottom.

Quickly I moved out of his sight, licking the terrible tasting spunk from my lips. Why I didn't run to the sink I don't know. I did realize what Jane meant about asparagus. I did know the power of cock. And lastly, I did know I'd be back.

Jane pushed me toward the door, "He'll be out of it for a bit. Hurry and make your escape."

I looked back at the fat-assed Jane with her double D mammaries as the door closed. She tapped her watch, "Same time tomorrow." I gave her a serious nod.

When I met up with the gang they were in the smoking area. They asked me what happened and with a load of goo drying into my pubes I answered casually, "Nothing. You guys are stupid 'cause nothing at all happened." I was secretly satisfied when they turned on Billy, thinking he was a liar.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
688 Followers