Turned at a Concert

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had a moment to soak in the delicious sensation. Hot, wet cum drowning him, before his spent cock slid out at last, and Angel shuddered. The singer had his head resting against his chest as he released himself. He hugged him there for a moment; it took a long time to come back to his senses, to re-enter reality. He was sure Angel wanted to delay that as much as him.

Then he turned around. They gave each other sloppy, lazy kisses before at last straightening out his clothes. As Keegan cleaned himself off, as they staggered to their feet, gave the booth one last nostalgic glance, and stumbled back out to the night, Keegan knew. He'd never be straight again.

-

He wasn't sure how he got them home.

He didn't come back to himself until nine thirty-two in the morning, when an incessant, annoying buzz on his dresser set him off. Still in his concert clothes, still half-drunk, Keegan fumbled for the receiver.

A very warm, very welcoming hand blocked his hand from the contact.

A thrill of delight raced through his skin when his gaze met dark brown eyes. Shirtless, Angel peered from his blankets. "Who is that?" The rocker murmured.

Keegan was momentarily stunned. His sleepy, husky voice was even hotter than his vocalist growls. It took him a long while to reply, even as his phone buzzed and buzzed, and he grew aware that a rock star lay in his bed, a man he was insanely, stupidly attracted to.

"It's probably my boss," Keegan said at last. "I'm late for work."

Angel's eyes didn't shift, but his hand did. Allowing him leeway to his phone.

It had stopped ringing. As soon as he grabbed it, a new call came through. Tiredly, fed up, Keegan pressed the green button.

"Heyyy, Keegan," the manager exclaimed in a falsetto of politeness. "So we noticed you haven't clocked in, and it's nine thirty three on Friday, do you have a reason why you haven't shown up to work?"

Angel's burning hand found his cheek. Keegan shivered as it slid, fingertips electrifying, down his jaw to the sensitive skin of his neck.

"I'm not coming in today," Keegan said roughly.

On the other end of the phone, his manager paused. "Okay," she responded uncertainly. "Well, unfortunately, it doesn't look like you have any days off this month, so unless it's some sort of emergency, I'm going to ask that you try to come in... You can make up the hour you missed if you stay late, mkay?" Her voice was so falsely sweet, it made him sick. "If you can't make it, I'll have to write you up for unexplained absence."

"Go ahead," Keegan answered flatly. "I'm not coming in. I quit."

"Oh-" He hung up before he could hear anything else.

Keegan tossed his phone onto the dresser. The movement had brought him closer to Angel; leaning over him now, he stared into his dark eyes, he felt his hands slide up his neck and burrow into his hair. Keegan shivered.

"That was bold," Angel whispered.

"No bolder than this," Keegan murmured back, and he pressed his lips to Angel's.

12