Turned in Prison

Story Info
Heterosexual man gets turned in prison.
3.2k words
4.32
30.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are many things that people don't want to hear and close to the top of the list is - Judge: "You've been found guilty."

Unlike many people in prison, I was guilty; charged and convicted with 'Pointing a firearm,' 6 months jail or $5,000.

I'd been hired to renovate a vacant farmhouse and was allowed to live in the house while construction was underway. One evening, a group of teenagers egged the house and when it happened again, two nights later, I called the police.

The local cop told me officially that she would investigate, but said the kids were from prominent families and charges would be unlikely. The house was egged the next Friday and Saturday nights.

During the reno, I came across a gun and was going to inform the police, but one thing led to another and I failed to do so. On a Thursday evening, the teens returned and not only egged the house, but threw a gas bomb that missed the house, but burned down a tree.

I ran down the stairway and on a table by the door, sat the gun, which I grabbed and showed to the carload of teens. I'd never shot a gun before and when I raised it in the air, my finger touched the trigger and a round exploded out.

Hours later, I was in the local jail, with the possibility of being charged with 'Possession of a prohibited weapon with ammunition,' 12 months jail or $5,000. The Crown Attorney had convinced the families to charge me with the lesser offence of Pointing a firearm and my lawyer said if I would probably end up with a $1,000 fine.

A week before my sentencing, there was a mass shooting in the USA and a shooting in Canada as well. Whether this affected my sentencing or not would be a guess, but I ended up with the maximum penalty of 6 months in jail.

The first two weeks of confinement was pure hell and it was difficult to adjust to life in prison. There were gangs involved in drugs and groups of predators that preyed on others. Avoiding the drug dealers and gang members was fairly easy, but the predators were a different story. They worked in packs of two or more and were to be avoided at all costs.

My cell partner, Phil, was into his third year of confinement and we bonded well and agreed to look out for each other. This involved eating at the same table and showering at the same time. The predators normally focused on one person and left a pair or more alone.

One evening, Phil decided not to shower and I'd been working all day in the wood-shop and a shower would have felt like heaven. I was standing under the water, soaping my body and when I turned a six-foot-two muscle man was leaning against the wall (Gene) and several feet away stood a black man (Carl), even more muscular than his partner.

"This can go easy, or not so easy. Your choice."

"C'mon guys. I'm here for a short time, I'm straight and I don't want any trouble."

Carl said, "Kneel and suck my cock and there won't be any trouble."

I've seen prison movies where fighting back earns you respect, but from my cellmate, fighting back earns you a beating and then you have to do what they want.

I'd seen a few guys who were turned into sex slaves and I didn't want to be one of those and I ran towards the guy by the wall, swinging my arm and grazing his jaw as he moved at the last instant.

An arm the size of a tree trunk went around my neck and the other guy stepped my way and punched the air out of my gut. Tears filled my eyes as I gasped for breath, falling to my knees as I thought I was about to die.

Finally, a breath of oxygen filled my lungs and through blurry wetness, I saw a towel drop and a semi-hard cock appear. I gasped in a few more breaths while my eyes cleared and brought into focus a thick, dark-skinned uncut cock.

"Now, kiss my balls or get the shit kicked out of you," he said.

I looked up to Carl and knew there was only one way I would be able to walk out of here. I leaned slowly, the scent of him becoming stronger and stronger. My lips first touched the hair growing from his sac, next the sac itself and finally one of his balls.

"Kiss it over and over and then the other one until I tell you to stop."

His testicles were large and my lips slid over his wrinkly sac, kissing one testicle and then the other, over and over. It felt so incredibly weird to kiss another man's balls and I found myself drawing in deep breaths and letting his scent waft through me.

He laughed lightly and a rush of embarrassment swirled through me.

"Lick them. Lick the sweat from my balls."

I had tasted a hint of his skin from my kisses and that hint exploded when my tongue dragged across one ball and then the other. I stopped in shock when I noticed that my hand had slid up the back of his leg and a sigh escaped from me.

"What the fuck. You're enjoying this," and he pressed my head lightly, guiding me to the other side of his sac.

"Suck one into your mouth," he ordered.

It was so big and I felt the need to be ultra gentle with it. My other hand reached around to the back of his other leg and I struggled to suppress a sigh but failed.

"Mmmmm," and my cheeks flushed red.

Carl said to his partner. "I think we've discovered a closeted fag."

"A natural," the man said and then snickered.

"I wonder if he likes white ones as much as black ones?"

He guided my head back, letting his ball slip from my mouth with a plopping sound.

"Crawl to him and do the same; kiss, lick and suck on his balls."

I crawled to Gene, his cock was cut, thick and flaccid.

"Apologize for taking a swing at me," he said.

"Sorry," I replied.

"A week ago, I'd asked Phil if you were straight or gay and he promised that you were straight. I'm having doubts about that and if Phil lied, there are consequences."

"I promise. I'm straight. I've never been with another guy in my life."

He guided my head slowly to his balls and my hands automatically went to the back of his legs. His ball sac was shaved and his skin silky soft. I tried to hold back, but I drew in a deep breath of his manly scent.

My cock had been erect since the first kiss on the black man's ball sac and was now throbbing as I kissed from one ball to the other. My arousal grew more and more and while my mind said 'no, no, no,' a moan escaped my lips and my body shuddered. Spurt after spurt flew from my slit as gobs of semen landed on the floor between the man's legs.

Gene laughed and tilted my head up.

"You may have thought you were straight, but results show otherwise."

He rubbed his cock over my lips. "Do I have to say anything?" he asked.

"No," I whimpered and parted my lips. My hands slid up to his butt cheeks as he slid his cock into my mouth. I took more and he gave more. His cock so deliciously hard and his skin so smooth and hot.

Without reservation, I heard - 'Mmmmmmmm' escape from my lips.

He growled like a wild animal and held still while pumping spurt after spurt of hot cum into my mouth.

I lightly growled, accepting his semen and my new found love of cock, balls and the sperm inside them.

He held the back of my head gently, caressing me as his cock deflated in my mouth. I swallowed the last of his sperm-filled semen, tasting salt and bitter-sweetness.

The momentary silence changed to a a crackle of lightning as I felt a sting on my ass and a spreading warmth, realizing a hand had spanked my cheek, which was followed by a smack on the other cheek.

Carl stepped back and guided my hands down to the floor. He had spanked me and now his large hand rubbed over one cheek and then the other, sending a warm shiver through me. A moment later, a soap laden hand ran over my cheeks and I lowered my head in shame as my legs parted.

I gasped as a large soapy finger circled and then entered my anus. My mind said - 'no, no no,' but my legs parted even wider. I gritted my teeth as a second and third finger entered me, circling... probing.

Carl was on his knees and leaned over, "Gene and I had every intention of getting a blow-job and then fuck you dry, but we would love to add you to our stable of willing bitches."

Although I had enjoyed my first time oral, I could easily justify my next actions as self-preservation.

"I'm not sure you understand. Either way, willing or unwilling you are now our bitch. Willing means a certain level of care for you, unwilling means we don't care about you or your pain threshold. Your choice."

I struggled to think of a way out, but there was none. "Willing," I said weakly.

"I didn't hear you," Carl said.

"Willing," I said louder.

His three soapy fingers circled more, stretching my anus beyond what I thought capacity.

Moments later, his fingers slid out, leaving me with a feeling of emptiness.

"Relax," Carl said over and over as he guided the head of his cock to my entrance.

"Breathe deep... relax."

The pressure from the head of his cock grew as I drew in deep breaths. It was impossible to relax as the pressure increased more and more.

I gritted my teeth and yelped loudly as he took my virginity and the head of his cock breached my anal ring and entered me.

"You're tighter than a virgin."

He groaned as my ass adjusted to his girth and then in reflex tightened, gripping his cock.

"Good.... get used to it," and he rubbed his hands along my sides, stopping at my hips.

He pressed, letting an inch more enter. He paused and pressed again. My anus was stretched to its maximum and the initial jolt of pain was turning into a filling warmth of pleasure.

"You fucking slut," he said as I pressed back to him.

He laughed. "Feeling good? You are tight, the tightest I've felt," and he pressed more of his thick cock into me.

I didn't know how much was in me, but I knew there was more to go and soft whimpers escaped my lips as pleasure sparkled through me. Every movement was brushing against my prostate and until I looked under my body, I thought I was dribbling pee. It wasn't pee dripping, it was clear sparkling fluid.

My mind began to go numb, my toes started to curl and a wave of shivers washed over and over. I had always wondered what a female orgasm felt like and now I knew. Another mind-blowing orgasm blew over me like a tornado.

The two men laughed at a supposed straight guy having a mind blowing orgasm while being fucked in the ass. I couldn't have cared less, I was in sexual nirvana and like a bitch in heat, pressed back until Carl's cock was completely embedded in me.

"You horny slut," and Carl began to thrust.

"Mmmmm yes," I said. "Harder... faster.... please."

His huge balls slapped me with every deep thrust and I whimpered as he slipped out and I helped guide him back inside.

He thrust deep, held still and growled like a charging bear. We came in unison, mine landing on the floor and his filling me... breeding his new bitch. He held me tight, possessing me and seeding me with his essence.

"Your ass was made for my cock," he whispered gently in my ear. "My bare cock."

He leaned, pressing his lips to my ear. "How does it feel to be seeded?"

My arousal was still at it's peak and my anus tightened around his cock.

Carl stayed inside until his softness made him slip out of my slippery hole. Some of his cream along with soapy bubbles dripped from me and down my ball sac.

I used to be a man whose sexuality was inserting my penis into a woman's vagina, but forevermore I would be a man whose sexuality was to pleasure a man and allow him to insert his cock into me.

I also discovered that I had a thing for an uncut cock and couldn't help but take that beautiful dark cock into my mouth.

Carl petted my hair as I licked his cock from base to tip.

"Be on your knees, same time and same place tomorrow."

I showered again, changed into my shirt and pants and walked awkwardly to my cell.

"You were gone for a while," Phil said laying on his lower bunk.

I was too embarrassed to tell him the truth. "Thought I would take my time and use up all the hot water."

"That's odd," Phil said. "Word from the crew is that you're quite the cock lover."

"Your crew?" I said slowly.

"Yea, Gene and Carl. Carl didn't believe you were straight until he felt how tight your ass was."

"You set that up?" I asked.

"Sure did. Now show me how good you are," and he rolled his blanket down, exposing his naked body.

Phil had a tuft of dark curly hair, above a thick uncut cock. His foreskin puckered over the tip, completely covering the head of his cock. How sexy it looked and I knelt at the side of the bed and kissed from one testicle to the other.

All three guys had a rich manly scent and although similar, each was distinct. I breathed deeply, Phil's scent sending me into a world that felt like home. Hours ago, I was truly heterosexual and now I had no idea what I was, but I did know the pleasure I was giving and receiving was beyond anything I had experienced before.

Licking his balls felt as natural as breathing itself and all inhibitions began sliding away as I licked under his balls, along his perineum and to his anus. His moans of pleasure drove me to lick with more determination, circling his smooth silky, puckered skin.

I lifted my head and Phil's eyes were closed, lost in the pleasure I was giving him. I held the base of his cock and sucked on the skin at the tip of his cock. My tongue slipped inside and swirled, tasting his salty sweetness.

He guided my head down and I fell instantly in love with the heat, the stiffness and the smoothness of his cock. I slobbered wetness over it, not able to get enough of him. He pushed me deeper until I gagged and he held me there as tears filled and then dripped from my eyes.

His cock head had gone into my throat and I drew in a deep breath as he let me pull my head back. His cock was just over six inches and he pressed my head down again until my nose was buried in his pubic hair.

I gagged and water poured from my eyes and nose and I had a momentary thought of never catching another breath.

"Try to relax and breathe through your nose," Phil said softly.

I was a wet gagging mess as he thrust into and out of my throat. I was relieved when he pulled back, yet moaned for him to go in again and again. His balls were pressed to my chin and he grunted like a wild animal as his semen spurted into my throat.

My tongue felt every pulse of his orgasm and he pulled out, his last two spurts depositing his seed on my face. I slipped my hand inside my pants and with two strokes I wet the inside of my underwear.

"Hope you enjoyed your snack, you'll be having the same for breakfast."

I wiped the mess from my face, slid onto my bed and curled up under the sheet. I felt a dull ache in my ass and a raw soreness in my throat. I also felt my cock begin to stiffen as I imagined Phil's cock in my mouth, followed by Gene's cock while Carl fucked me from behind. I drifted into a deep, blissful sleep.

It had been dark when I had sucked Phil's cock, but the noise alerted everybody in the nearby cells that I was no longer the man I'd been the day before. The two guys in the cell across from ours watched as I knelt and began licking Phil's balls.

"He took a poke at Gene last night but turned quickly into a cock lover. I'm assuming a closet gay and quite the queen. Turned into a naughty little bitch last night," he said to the two others.

He looked down at me. "Carl loved your tight pussy and I'm going to teach you how to properly take me nice and deep."

I was embarrassed when the two guys laughed, knowing it was done in my direction, but those thoughts left as I focused on the large, hot cock in my mouth. My desire to please him quickly consumed me and I blushed madly as he praised my efforts.

This time he came in my mouth and I tasted his saltiness and felt the gooey, slipperiness of his ejaculate. It was nasty, but I loved it and craved for more.

I had months and months of Phil's homemade breakfast to look forward to, along with Gene and Carl.

Carl and I bonded quickly and the others agreed to his request that my ass was his and his alone. He had a thing for men with feminine like qualities and I found myself enjoying silk panties. I also learned that my ass was no longer my ass, it was his pussy. From a hetero male point of view that made sense and I had lost any desire to thrust my penis into something soft, wet and warm.

My female type orgasms continued, becoming even more powerful. One evening, Carl decided to switch from doggie to missionary style. The intimacy of this position overwhelmed us and we kissed for the first time.

His lips were so large and soft and it felt like they melted into mine. Our fucking had changed to making love and my ass had turned into my pussy. His tongue slipped possessively into my mouth and he grunted as his seed filled me.

My feminization neared completion as I wrapped my legs around him, imagining his sperm impregnating me. Delicious ripples rolled over and over from the tips of my toes to the top of my head.

My name was Samuel and the waves continued as Carl whispered, "Samantha. Sam. I love you."

"I love you," I whispered back, my turning complete.