All Comments on 'Turned Inside Out Ch. 01'

by loerics

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Without a doubt he has a very good knowledge of the bay area. Enjoyable read, will wait for the remaining parts.

ecboyecboyalmost 3 years ago

Gripping start, can't wait for the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

crap

Edward1970Edward1970almost 3 years ago

Good opening, and I look forward to the rest. I can sympathize with your issues with the loving wives category as well. Over the last couple of years or so the incel brigade has done their best to ruin the category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That's one of the best starts I have read here so far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excellent so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like where this is going, but since there is no action, so to speak, I find it hard to rate it more than 3 Stars. But, excellent setup. I am hoping that she finds the joy of stutdom.

clem45clem45almost 3 years ago

Very nice set up. Looking forward to the rest.

JacobLucasJacobLucasalmost 3 years ago

I can sense some of the relationship you have in your life in the way you had such strong emotion contained in this,

I hope it isn't too long before the next installment.

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22almost 3 years ago

Can't have a "wife cheating with brown and black men" story without pot and coke and a visit to the ghetto, since obviously nonwhites can't be found anywhere else in the bay area and fucking nonwhites is the same as being a drug addict, right dude?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't listen to the haters. In my opinion you can't beat a good racial steriotype

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yea, so many women these days after college are virgins and marry the first guy they see. The story of an “intern” jerking him off and using the term “cock” and explaining absolute nonsense about positions, size, bacteria - fucking ridiculous. Try Sci-Fi dude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice start, my wife and I both enjoyed it. She is from Nebraska and understands Abby's limitations in the sexual area. Also, very interesting description of the husband's OCD; he knew exactly every pair of panties his wife had. Good story, now we are going to read the next chapter.

JackJill69JackJill69almost 2 years ago

My Dr said that soy oil was a big culprit in cases of low count. Said about 30+ or - years ago they started putting it in most products. Check all dressings and mayo products. Full of it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well my wife and I have been to an actual fertility clinic and no way do the nurses barge in on you and jack you off. BS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloerics@loerics
Scientist and avid reader. I like to write dark stories with a strong plot. I also like legs and athletic asses. I like breasts of all sizes and shapes, so I use terms like ample and generous to describe my female characters. I leave it to my readers to use their imaginations....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES