Turned Into a Girl for Profit

Story Info
Transformed Into Girl & Sold To A Master & His Wife.
4.8k words
4.49
38.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,171 Followers

I was 19 years old and somewhat of a loner. I had never been on a date with a female and never kissed a female in my life. I had grown up in foster homes and never really had any family to speak of. I was attending a local college but was shy when meeting people.

The drinking age in my state was 18 so I took it upon myself to begin to go to a local bar to do I don't know what as I was a true introvert. On my third night going to the bar I was approached by a very nice looking girl who sat down next to me and began a conversation.

"I've noticed you here for the last three nights. Are you here alone or with a girlfriend?" She asked.

"I'm just here by myself. Why do you ask?" I replied.

"Well, I just thought you might find my company something you would enjoy if you don't mind me being so forward." She said.

"Oh no...Not at all. I'm happy you came over."

She had a real girl-next-door look to her and had long shoulder length golden brown hair. Her breasts were ample and she wore a very tasteful knee length dress. Her face was beautiful and she used just the right amount of make-up. She was almost too good to be true.

"Why don't you buy me a drink and we'll get to know each other" she said.

"Of course! Make yourself comfortable." I replied.

She told me her name was Heather and she lived nearby. She said she wasn't much for the bar scene but she came here looking for new friends. I told her I was a student at the nearby college and was a little nervous meeting new people but was hoping going to the bar would force me to try new things.

"Maybe you'd like to come back to my place; it's just around the corner." Asked Heather.

"If it would make you feel more comfortable, sure." Was my answer.

We left the bar and walked a couple of blocks to a nice small house. Once inside Heather invited me to have a seat on the sofa while she got us both a couple of drinks. She returned from the kitchen with a couple of glasses of red wine.

"Take your time and just relax" she said.

I nervously sipped at the wine which had a delightful taste and in no time I had finished the entire glass. I remember feeling sleepy and that was the last thing I could recall before I woke up.

"Oh good...you're awake." Said Heather.

I found myself totally naked on my back and tied spread eagle to the bed. Heather was wearing just her bra and panties and was just finishing shaving the last bit of body hair I had. I was completely shaved of all my body hair. My pubic area had not one bit of hair on it at all.

"What's going on? What are you doing?" I asked in a bit of a panic.

"Relax...You're totally fine. I'm getting you prepared to become my girlfriend." Said Heather casually.

"Your girlfriend?! But I'm not a girl!" I responded.

"Well, not yet you aren't, but when I finish, you will be. Don't you think it would be fun to experience being a girl?"

"I've never thought about it much, but I have to admit I do enjoy looking at women in pretty lingerie." I said in embarrassment.

"That's right. Girls get to wear pretty panties, bras, and slips and no one has to know they are wearing them! Now you're getting it." Said Heather.

"Why am I tied up?" I asked.

"Because I'm going to get you ready for your life as a girl and I don't want you to keep me from doing the things I need to do."

"Life as a girl? What do you mean?" I responded quickly.

"You're going to live here with me full time as a girl. My boyfriend and I are going to show you how to sexually please a man and you're going to do as we say and in return we'll keep you safe."

"Boyfriend?! You have a boyfriend?" I asked in amazement.

"Of course honey. You didn't think a girl as good looking as I am would find someone like you attractive as a male did you? And your cock is really tiny by the way. I think you are really going to like being a girl." Said Heather.

"I think it's time you let me go." I said in a direct way.

"Oh honey, that's not happening. If you give me any more trouble I'll have to tape your mouth shut. Why don't you just relax and let me finish what I started. If you don't do what I say I'll have to knock you out again."

I could see that she wasn't fooling around and I was indeed at her mercy so I kept quiet and decided to play along.

"The first thing I'm going to do is to lock your tiny cock and balls into a chastity device. I want you to stop having male sexual thoughts."

Heather went to her dresser and came back with a device I had never seen before. She pulled my small ball sack through the ring of the device and then she pushed and pulled my limp cock into a metal hood that attached to the ring. It was finished off with a padlock that kept the device in place where it could not be removed.

"There you go. All locked up. You will be prevented from having an erection in this device and it will cause your little balls and cock to shrink the longer I keep you locked up."

"Will it hurt?" I asked.

"Not really. You may start to get an erection once or twice, but the pain of the restriction will teach you pretty quickly not to do that." Said Heather.

"When will you take it off?" I asked.

"I'm not going to take it off baby. It has a hole in the front for you to pee so I'd get used to the fact you'll be locked for at least a year or more until I can be sure I've stopped your ability to have an erection."

"Oh my God." Was all I could say.

"I wouldn't worry baby. I'm going to help you out by doing something I've never done before. I'm going to chemically castrate you." Said Heather.

"What?!"

"I'm going to give you injections that will turn off any male sex drive you have. It will make it physically impossible for you to have an erection, and I hope it will shrink your little balls away to nothing."

"You can't do that to me!" I said loudly.

"I already have baby. When you were passed out I gave you your first injection. You're little cock is locked up now and I've got you tied tight. If I were you I'd just relax and enjoy your change to a girl." Said Heather with a sly smile.

"I'm getting out of here." I said in a panic.

"No you're not honey. You are locked in chastity and tied down to the bed. You belong to me. I'm going to teach you to have sex as a girl and then we are going to put you up for sale to men who want a girl like you."

"What?!" I said.

"Sweetie, you are without doubt the prettiest person with a cock I've ever helped become a girl. The guy you end up with is going to worship you. And you will worship him too and want him to fuck you as much as possible, plus you will develop such a strong desire to suck on his cock you will not feel normal unless he ejaculates into your mouth on a daily basis."

"I don't have a choice do I?" I said in resignation.

"Baby, it's not something bad. It's a totally loving relationship you'll be entering. Now let's get you ready for your first cock sucking lesson. My boyfriend is due here any minute and he's going to love to cum in your mouth." Said Heather.

Heather's boyfriend showed up about ten minutes later and my first lesson in sucking on a man's erect cock began. Both Heather and I licked and kissed his large, thick penis. Heather could tell when he was about to cum and she quickly pushed his cock into my mouth as he ejaculated three large loads of hot creamy semen. I have to admit, I enjoyed the taste.

"Now swirl it around in your mouth and then swallow it all." Instructed Heather.

I did as she instructed, and found I really enjoyed the feeling. This training continued on an almost daily basis for the next eight weeks. I was also tied to the bed fully nude and told to watch Heather and her boyfriend have sexual intercourse. Watching him slide his huge cock into her vagina and seeing them so closely copulated was something I enjoyed. During this training time I noticed my male sexual feelings were beginning to slip away. My injections of female hormones were now a daily ritual. It had been three months since I was locked into chastity. Heather decided it was time for me to take the next step.

"You are really doing a good job adjusting to your new life as a girl. I need to let you know what is next for you." Said Heather.

"What do you mean "next?" I asked.

"We're taking you to our doctor and you're going to have surgery to remove your prostate."

"Surgery?! Why?" I asked.

"Our clients do not want our girls to ejaculate semen. When we remove your prostate it will be physically impossible for you to squirt out any liquid." Answered Heather.

"But how will I cum?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll still cum, but it will be a dry cum without anything coming out of your tiny penis. Now come on, put on your dress and let's get going. The surgeon will remove your chastity cage so you won't have to wear that anymore."

I had no choice. I did as Heather instructed. The last thing I remember was lying naked on the operating room table and being told to breathe deeply. The next thing I knew I was in my hospital bed and my prostate had been removed. For the next 3 months I recovered, gaining control over my urination. In a week or so I could stop wearing diapers and by the end of the 3 months I felt fully recovered, but I could not ejaculate any kind of fluid when I orgasmed. My daily hormone injections did not stop during all this. Heather came to me one morning to see how I was doing and asked;

"Let me feel the little mound under your cock. I want to see if I can feel any trace of testicles."

I pulled down my panties as she pushed her fingers into my limp little ball sack.

"I don't feel a thing. You've been taking hormones for almost 6 months and I'm pretty sure your little testicles have dissolved. What kind of changes have you noticed?" Asked Heather.

"I haven't had any kind of erection for over 4 months now. I'm fairly sure it is impossible for me to have one. I think my surgery shortened my penis to just a tiny head. I feel no real shaft at all. I think you are right about my testicles being gone. I don't think I'm producing any testosterone naturally. The hormones you have been giving me are doing what you wanted them to do. I'm physically a girl with a tiny penis between her legs. It's physically impossible for me to have sex as a male."

"And do you want to have sex as a male?" Asked Heather.

"Not at all. I'm sterile and I am impotent as a male and I'm really enjoying the feeling." I said.

"That's wonderful. What else do you like?"

"I love wearing pretty panties and bras and slips on a daily basis. I'm getting good at putting on my make-up, and I enjoy it when I find a dress that compliments my overall look."

"Honey, you have done wonderfully these past 8 months. You are so pretty, and so girly. We're going to make a lot of money when we sell you to one of our clients." Said Heather with a smile in her voice.

"Sell me?!" I said.

"Honey, we've spent a lot of time and money on making you into the pretty girl you are. This is how you pay us back. We have a very wealthy married man who we think will be perfect for you and he has expressed interest in you." Said Heather.

"Did you say married man? Does he live with his wife? How am I going to be sold to a man with a wife?" I asked.

"Relax...His wife knows all about you and is in favor of you joining their family." Said Heather.

"Is he a nice man?" I asked.

"He is a very wealthy, nice man. I have found a knee length white dress that will look wonderful on you when we present you to your new home." Said Heather.

"Will his wife be there then?"

"She will. She is anxious to welcome you. I think they have plans for you to also sexually please her in addition to her husband."

"When are you going to turn me over to them?" I asked.

"This Saturday. We are going to meet them at a nice restaurant and all have dinner together. Afterwards you'll go home with them and begin your new life in their home. I'm so glad your hair has grown so long. We're going to get you a professional make-over so you will be your prettiest." Said Heather as she put her arm around my shoulder.

I was thrilled with my complete female look getting ready for our dinner and meeting a new man that would become my master. My hair was shoulder length and had a gentle curl to it that complimented the gorgeous make-up job done by the make-up lady. My lips had never looked so pouty and my eye make-up was stunning. Having no testicles and a penis that was permanently tiny and limp completed my internal feeling of being a female. My look in the mirror confirmed my feelings. I'm a natural girl and very proud of my feelings and physical appearance.

That night at dinner I was introduced to my new master and his wife.

"Bob and Carol, this is Julia, and she is anxious to begin her life with you." Said Heather as she introduced me. It was the first time I heard my new girl name and I loved it.

Bob was a very handsome man and his wife was very pretty. They did not take their eyes off of me during dinner and asked me lots of questions.

"So Heather tells me you are sterile and impotent and you can't ejaculate semen. Have you always been that way?" Asked Bob.

"No. I ejaculated semen three or four times in my other life, but Heather had me get surgery to remove my prostate so I can't physically ejaculate anymore." I answered.

"Only three or four times? Why so few?" Asked Bob.

"I never really liked the feeling. I felt dirty doing it. I was almost 20 years old the first time it happened and it was by accident. I filled my underpants with white warm cream. It felt terrible."

"Why did it feel terrible?" Asked Carol.

"I think it was because at that moment I was realizing I was truly a girl, and I knew girls do not cream their underwear. Have you ever squirted a large load of sticky cream in your panties Carol?" I asked causally.

"Well...No. I can't say that I have." Responded Carol.

"You see...neither can I, now that I had the surgery. I'm really a female."

"We're both anxious to have you come to your new home with us." Said Bob.

Final paperwork was exchanged as was a cash payment and I was officially a paid for mistress by Bob and Carol. Everyone said goodbye and I went to my new home with my new master and his wife. When we arrived at the house I was shown to my room and my three suitcases of clothing were carried in for me.

"Why don't you and Bob go into our bedroom and get to know each other. I'm going to read a book in the living room." Said Carol.

I did what Carol asked, and as soon as Bob and I were alone in his bedroom I asked him;

"What drawer does Carol keep her underwear in?"

"The top left." Said Bob.

I opened the dresser drawer and it was filled with white cotton full cut panties with no lace or anything feminine. The bras were also white and cotton too and also devoid of any lace. She didn't own any full or half-slips or any kind of garter belts. I could see why Bob was interested in paying for me to become his mistress.

"You see what I mean?" Said Bob.

"Oh wow. I do. She doesn't own any kind of feminine lingerie." I said with amazement.

"No she doesn't. It's not any kind of turn on." Said Bob.

"Well then, why don't you take off all your clothes, I really want to see you naked."

Bob quickly did as I asked. I was thrilled by what I saw. Bob's cock was beginning to get hard, but it was not one of those thick cocks that many men have. It was a really long and somewhat thin cock. I felt it was beautiful.

"Your cock is gorgeous! Come over to me and unzip my dress. I want to show you what real girls wear for lingerie." I said with a sly smile.

Bob quickly moved toward me and slowly unzipped my dress. It fell to the floor and I was standing next to him in a beautiful nylon and lace pink full slip.

"Oh my God, you're beautiful!" Sighed Bob.

"Thank you baby. Take me in your arms and let's share a deep kiss." I replied.

Bob turned me to face him and pulled me in close in a strong embrace. I felt his thin cock get harder as it poked into my leg. Bob lowered his lips to mine and I gladly accepted his tongue as he pushed it into my mouth. I returned his advance with my tongue twilling around his as we were deeply joined at the lips and clearly enjoying each other.

"Lie back on the bed, I want that gorgeous cock of yours in my mouth." I said breathlessly.

Bob did as I asked and I followed him onto the bed and got on my knees still fully dressed in lingerie. I was breathing quickly as I stroked his penis and began to run my tongue up and down the very long, thin shaft. My tongue teased him under the rim of his cock helmet and then I took his now throbbing organ into my mouth with a huge sigh of joy. In just a couple of minutes I felt Bob's cock quickly swell followed by a straight stream of semen shooting into my mouth. I kept all of his ejaculation in my mouth as he gasped and kept cumming. The feel and the taste were wonderful. As his cock began to relax I pulled off and slowly swallowed every drop of his cum. When I had swallowed every drop I quickly put his hard cock back in my mouth and began to suck as hard as I could. I felt still more semen flowing out of his penis and I felt a tiny bit of wetness between my legs in my panties. I was so excited with the sex act I had very lightly wet my panties.

"Oh dear God that felt wonderful! Carol has never put my cock in her mouth. You are such a sexy mistress." Sighed Bob.

"I love the taste of your cum honey. I would love it if you could give me a daily dose of semen. It completes me as the girl I am." I said as I kissed Bob on his lips.

"Are you two done?" Came a voice from the doorway. It was Carol who I guess had wanted to see what we were doing. I had no idea how long she had been there.

"Oh Carol, Julia is a wonderful addition to our family!" Said Bob as he caught his breath.

"Oh really?" Replied Carol.

"Yes...Really. Why don't you get to know Julia and see how good she can make you feel. I'd really like to watch you with another woman." Said Bob.

"Another woman with a cock you mean." Said Carol. "I know I gave you my approval, but I've never kissed another woman and I'm having second thoughts."

"I don't really have a cock. I have no balls. I can't ejaculate, I can't have an erection. I'm a girl with a large clit." I said quickly.

"Go on...Live a little. Let Julia show you how." Said Bob.

"Well, you are wearing very pretty lingerie." Said Carol.

"Let me help you out of your clothes so we can see your lingerie." I replied.

I walked around behind Carol and slowly unzipped her dress. Under her dress she was only wearing a white cotton bra and full cut white cotton panties. I dropped her dress to the floor and she stepped out of it. I was still standing behind her when I unhooked her bra and gently slid the straps down her arms. I reached around her to cup her very ample breasts and immediately noticed her nipples were erect and growing. Bob was watching us and I could see he was slowly stroking his cock to regain his erection.

"Put your hands in her panties." Said Bob.

"Slowly honey...I want to enjoy her large breasts first." I replied.

I was fingering her nipples as they were quickly getting bigger and bigger. It was a natural movement for me to slide my right hand down inside the front of her panties. I was directly behind her and we were almost hugging. I felt for her pussy lips and could feel a trim, but none the less oversize bush of pubic hair between her legs.

"Carol has a very big clit honey. See if you can feel it and get it to grow." Said Bob as he stroked himself a little faster.

Bob was right. I felt an oversized knob at the top of Carol's pussy lips and I began to gently pull on it as it quickly became larger. I felt a tiny head on it as it grew and Carol moaned in approval.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,171 Followers
12