Turned Into a Girl for Profit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop." Moaned Carol.

I continued to slide my finger up and down her pussy lips and every now and then inserted it into her cunt. She was beginning to get very wet between her legs. Bob kept slowly stroking his cock as he watched.

"Take off her panties and let me see what you are doing to her." Said Bob.

I did as he asked and slid her full cut cotton panties to the floor. Carol was totally naked as she stepped out of her panties.

"Now Carol; lie back on the bed and let Julia really pleasure you. Julia, let me see you suck on Carol's nipples." Said Bob.

Again I did as my master asked. I climbed onto the bed over Carol and I put one of Carol's huge nipples in my lips and began to gently lick and suck on it as she began to breathe heavily with enjoyment. I did the same to her other nipple and then as a natural instinct I put my lips on her lips to kiss her. She opened her mouth quickly and shot her tongue into my mouth and began a very passionate kiss. I swirled my tongue with hers as we kept kissing. My finger was inside her cunt rubbing back and forth as her clit kept growing in size. We were in this position for at least five minutes as Bob watched and stroked himself.

"Now Julia, suck on Carol's clit and lick her pussy." Ordered Bob.

I did as my master asked and Carol's clit was fully engorged. Carol was moaning loudly as I gently, but firmly pulled on her clit with my lips. I then turned my attention to licking her pussy lips up and down and thrusting my tongue into her cunt. Bob kept stroking his cock as he watched us and I could see he had obtained his full erection again.

"I'm ready to cum again Julia. Put your mouth on my cock and let me fill you with my semen. Don't swallow, as I want you to take your mouthful of my ejaculate and put it inside Carol's cunt."

I heard what Bob said and I was a little surprised but also turned on. Carol was moaning on the bed and began reaching under my slip for the front of my panties. Her fingers were flicking at my tiny limp cock head. I really enjoyed the feeling.

"Come now Julia, do what I tell you. Suck in my cum, I can't hold it much longer." Said Bob.

I did as my master asked and he was correct, he ejaculated a full load of hot semen into my mouth almost as quickly as I put his cock in my mouth. His load seemed even larger than his previous load just about an hour ago. With my mouthful of cum I gently spread Carol's legs apart and with my fingers spread her cunt lips open.

"That's right. Now spit my sperm into Carol as I told you. Every drop of it." Ordered Bob.

I did as he asked and ejected Bob's cum into Carol's cunt. My tongue kept pushing out the hot, white cream as I got it into Carol's soaking wet pussy. Carol was really moaning now and I did not stop spitting Bob's sperm into her vagina. Her clit was sticking up straight and was really red. When I had ejected all the cum I had in my mouth into her I quickly put my lips on her clit and began gently but quickly sucking and that is what did it...she started to have an orgasm as her clit swelled up and she gasped for air. She raised her pelvis up to keep her clit in my mouth and she let out a huge scream.

"Oh my God! I am really cumming! I'm cumming so hard I may faint!" Screamed Carol.

Carol's whole naked body twisted and her muscles twitched and I felt a little bit of her pussy juice start to come out. Carol pushed me off of her body and back onto the bed. She quickly pulled my slip up and my panties down and then clamped her lips onto my soft little penis head. She started sucking on me as if she was trying to get milk out of my tiny cock head. Of course, I remained totally soft and could not physically ejaculate, but my body began to feel very warm inside and in a couple of minutes my whole body twitched as I too had an orgasm. All of my sensation was internal like the girl I am and it felt wonderful.

"Oh my God girls! You two are so hot!" Said Bob.

In the months and years ahead Carol and I developed a close sexual relationship enjoying each other at least four times a week. Bob ejaculated in my mouth at least six times a week. I really enjoy the thought of his sperm swimming around inside my body as I'm sure there are trillions of them inside me.

Bob and Carol paid for me to have surgery to tuck my empty little ball sack up inside my body. Now between my legs I only have a tiny, limp, no shaft, little penis head. I fit very easily and very comfortably into my panties.

Three years into living together Bob gave me surgery for a beautiful pair of B cup breasts that I'm in love with. He made sure my nipples remained as large and as sensitive as they were before and I thank him for them every day when I lower them into my satin and lace bra. I'm a really satisfied, full time girl who loves living with and serving her master and mistress.

12