Turned into a Sissy Pt. 04

Story Info
The shopping spree begins and humiliation continues.
2.1k words
4.53
27.4k
25

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers

Hi,

here comes part four of my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy.

The next morning, I woke up first. Since I still had my stockings and garter belt on, plug inside and my little one locked, I got up, undressed, removed the plug and took a shower first.

Then I chose a simple, cute pink panty, but above that a comfortable t-shirt and shorts. Then I prepared breakfast for us and brought her a coffee to the bed.

In the meantime she woke up, and just looked incredibly sexy, lying on the bed. I put the coffee on the night table, then sneaked in the bed, from the bottom end, kissing her legs upwards.

She lifted her head, I looked in her eyes, and she looked very unhappy. I stopped. "Good morning, sexy, hope you slept well."

I moved up to kiss her, but she just stared at me.

"Do you really like, what you are wearing?"

"Babe, I just picked something comfortable for our shopping trip later."

"We will talk about that, but I really don't like it, when you wear those male clothes at home. Please take it off."

So I did, meanwhile she got up and jumped in the shower and I wore only the panty for the moment, since it was very warm anyway, we usually had the ac off.

Once she finished the shower, I went to the bathroom and apologised for my bad choice, hugged and kissed her. She grabbed my butt, massaged it through the panty, and suddenly hesitated, fingered my hole slightly.

"You removed the plug? You really are quite bold today in the morning. I think we will have lots of fun today."

She giggled, slapped my butt. Then she put on a bathrobe and we were having breakfast first.

Later we prepared to go out, of course first thing she ordered me to clean and put the plug back in. Then she looked in the wardrobe and handed me a fresh white set of stockings and garter belt, and the matching pink bra to my panty. Since I did not have a lot feminine outerwear with me, she chose a light beige linen trouser of mine and simple white shirt.

Once I got dressed and had a look in the mirror, I realised that the pink bra was slightly visible under the shirt.

"Should I change to a white bra? Might look better with this, what do you think?"

"I really don't see, why, this looks cute."

So I stayed like this, but you can imagine, I was not too happy about it.

Then she got dressed with black jeans shorts and a black longsleeved silk top. She looked just stunning, my little one showed an immediate reaction, without success of course.

Both of us were then wearing sneakers, I had white ones, she black ones matching her shorts, then we headed out for shopping.

In the elevator I looked in the mirror and realised that her intention was clear. Just from the colours and outfits, it was very clear, who is the boss. And it was definitely not me.

This time we did not take a taxi, but walked to the sky train station. I could feel the plug with every step I made. And it was hot as usual outside, so I feared my shirt gets sweaty and the bra is even more obvious.

"How about we take a cab?"

She looked at me, surprised.

"You really think, we do that, bitch? After your early morning failures today, you still think you deserve a cab? You really need to learn better, how to please me."

So we continued our way, chatting about all kinds of topics. She did not mention, where she wanted to go, but soon it was clear from the stop where we got off the train, that we headed to centralworld mall, which is a huge shopping mall with also lots of western chain stores.

I was very surprised that we started here and she headed straight to Zara. It was not too crowded, which I was even more surprised, but also relieved about.

"I have a friend working here, she can help us. Challenge will be to find the right sizes. You are just a bit too tall for a little bitch."

She giggled and kissed me, then walked away looking for her friend.

She returned with her friend, they talked a lot and laughed. Then her friend looked at me, from head to toe, then again they spoke more in Thai. Unfortunately, despite the months I lived there already, I still did not speak sufficient Thai, so I had no idea what they are talking about.

The girl disappeared and we went to the changing area. Soon she came back and handed me a pile of clothes, most were tops, blouses, trousers and shorts.

My girlfriend said:

"You should have some feminine clothes, which you can wear in every day life. We thought shorts and tops or t-shirts would be perfect for that. We will find skirts, dresses and other things later."

"Thank you, I really like the idea, I can wear those outside, even on my own, without most people even noticing."

I went inside the changing cabin, then remembered that I wore stockings and garter belt. I peaked through the curtain.

"Should I take off the stockings?" I whispered.

"First we want to see, how the combination looks. She knows already."

Of course she did, why did I even ask. So I tried on the first Jeans shorts with a simple red short-sleeved top. Usually I never wear red, but somehow it looked good. The shorts were a bit tight, a bulge was showing from my cage. And the white stockings did not really match the outfit.

I opened the curtain a bit, hesitating.

"What are you waiting for, we both want to see you, babe."

So I took my courage and stepped out of the cabin.

"That looks better than we thought, you really look better in female clothes."

Then she turned to her friend and said something, which made me want to disappear into nowhere.

"See the bulge? He is not built that big, it is just his cage, I told you about. Cute, isn't it?"

My face must have turned extremely red from blushing and I felt heat in my whole body. Her friend replied something in Thai and both laughed.

"You really are a cute little bitch, baby, I love you", my girlfriend said, came closer and kissed me.

"You look really cute, please try on more. We will definitely keep this. But you were right, the stockings do not match, so better take them off. Your legs are anyways very pretty."

I was blushing again, happy about her compliment.

So went back inside, closed the curtain, took off garter belt and stockings and chose another short trouser, this time it was knee long, with a simple white blouse. Both were really comfortable and fitted perfectly. My girlfriend's friend was a natural talent in finding right sizes. I stepped out, now more confident. They made me turn around nodded, so I went to choose the next.

This continued for quite some time and I slowly got more comfortable. So far I always bought female clothes only online and went out en femme only dressed and with wig and make up. So this time was really new and I started to like it.

At some point I realised that the two were slowly changing the clothes they brought. Colours became brighter, more pink, shiny.

The two piles were growing, one with things to buy and one with those who they did not like. I did not have a say in the decisions.

Somehow I got really into the mood and once they brought the first dress, I also did not care anymore and stepped out of the cabin. It was a light summer dress with flower print, wide skirt part and short sleeves. I was surprised, how well it fitted me and I was really self confident when I showed it to them. They also liked it. But my girlfriend really knew how to put me back in my place.

She asked her friend in English:

"With the dress it is easier, do you want to see it?"

I got a shock, the friend nodded and smiled.

"Go inside the cabin and lift your dress, bitch, then pull your panty down and show her your cage. She never saw one."

"Really, do you want me to show her now? I never showed it that openly."

"Remember what you did in the morning, don't make me unhappy again, please. And no one else will see it, it is inside the cabin."

So I turned around, the girl followed. I lifted the dress, pulled the panty down, looked down in embarrassment. The girl looked and laughed, said something in Thai, my girlfriend answered, then the girl touched the cage, shook it a bit, twisted it, pulled it slightly, nodded, then left, still laughing, and both were outside talking a lot in Thai.

I sat down, had to take a breath. My legs were shaking, but my clit was leaking in the cage. Never was I humiliated like this before, but never did it feel so good at the same time.

Then the curtain opened and my girlfriend entered, hugged me, since I was sitting, my head was resting on her belly. Suddenly I felt safe as never.

"Babe, you were so enjoying trying and choosing clothes, you looked really happy. And you were strong, it was so impressive that you showed your cage. I thought you would have opposed more, but I feel, you like it, don't you?"

"Yes, I hated it. And I loved it. Thank you for challenging me, I love you."

"I think we have enough stuff from Zara, we should look for something different. And we need pretty lingerie. And toys. And shoes. How about we have lunch first and then continue?"

"Sounds great, I need a pause and am a bit hungry"

"But first wait a bit."

She opened her jeans shorts and let them slide down.

"My friend is guarding outside. My little bitch made me horny with her dressing up, can you do something about it?"

Her panty was wet, I pulled it down and her hard cock popped out in front of me. I took it without a second of hesitation immediately deep in my mouth, her cock was wet, she must have been horny for quite some time. And I was also horny, I could not wait to taste her.

She just held my head as she did before and fucked my face. Spit was dripping from my mouth on the dress.

"Looks like we will buy that as well."

She laughed while continuing to fuck my face. It took not very long that she shot her load in my mouth. It was again so tasty, I swallowed every drop, then licked her cock dry and clean and licked also some of her juices from her panty. She leaned down and kissed me.

"You are the best little bitch, babe. Please grab the stuff we chose, then we will pay and find a nice lunch place. My friend has her lunch break soon, so she can join us."

I was not really sure, if I should be happy about that.

She got dressed again, handed me the first shorts and top set I tried on.

"Maybe you can immediately wear those."

At this point I really did not care anymore, put on the shorts and red top, and my sneakers. I packed my old clothes and stockings in my backpack, then grabbed all the rest and left the cabin with my girlfriend, who just nodded to her friend, who smiled and started chatting with her in Thai again. We went to the cashier, where she cut the labels from the clothes I wore (speaking of feeling uncomfortable, now it was first time that other people were close by, before we had a rather quiet corner for ourselves).

After paying everything, we left, me with two big bags full of clothes, my girlfriend with a happy smile on her face.

"She will join us for lunch soon, still needs to work a few minutes. Let's pick a place first and plan, where to go next in the afternoon."

So we went for lunch, shopping trip to continue in next part of the story. And I can already tell you, it will have more surprises for me.

Sorry for splitting this into two parts, but I was carried away while writing down our shopping tour that I fear it gets too long putting everything in one part.

Hope you like it, please leave a comment to let me know your feedback.

cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers