Turned into a Sissy Pt. 05

Story Info
Our shopping spree continues and more.
2.2k words
4.49
26.6k
20

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers

Hi,

here comes part five of my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy.

--

We went to a coffee shop for a quick rest and lunch in the mall and sat down, waiting for the girl to join us. Slowly I felt that the plug was starting to be uncomfortable, I was not used to wearing it for a longer time outside.

I told my girlfriend and she allowed me to go to the restroom and take it out. I went there and fortunately no one else was in it, when I cleaned it in the sink.

Then I realised that the new bought shorts I was wearing had no pockets at all. I sighed, women's clothes really also have some disadvantages. So I tried to hide the plug in my hands and went back to our table.

Wearing the feminine red top and jeans shorts and carrying the plug, I felt like everyone looked at me. But most likely no one really cared.

My girlfriend was smiling at me.

"Give me the plug, babe, and get us three iced coffees and sandwiches."

I handed it to her, then went to the counter. While ordering I saw that her friend arrived and they started chatting.

I had to wait a bit for my order, turned around, noticed that my new clothes were really comfy and fitted just perfect. My girlfriend looked at me, it seemed she had the same thought.

A bit later I grabbed our order and returned to the table, gave both a coffee and placed the sandwiches in the middle and cut them in smaller pieces to share.

During lunch nothing exciting happened, just casual chat, the girl was also really nice, her English was not too good, but we could still talk a bit as well.

And the casual chat abruptly ended, when my girlfriend took my plug from her bag and showed it to her friend. It seems, she never saw one before as well, just like the cage. Fortunately this time I did not have to show her while wearing.

She asked me a lot of questions about it, like if it is comfortable, if I wore it the whole morning and if it hurts. I tried to answer, but it felt strange.

"Do you want to see it later in action?"

I was shocked when I heard those words come out of my girlfriend's mouth.

"Join us later for dinner and she can show you."

She? I was more shocked, but before I could say anything, they moved to Thai and continued making plans, at least that's what I assumed.

I sat quietly and drank my coffee. And realised that my little one tried to get attention in the cage.

Being treated like that was still new to me, but slowly I started to like it. My shock was gone so soon and I was not mad at all at my girlfriend.

After lunch we grabbed our bags, the girl left and we went outside. My girlfriend stopped a cab and got inside.

"Let's find some shoes for you. But not here, too expensive and not your size most likely."

The taxi brought us to an area with smaller shops, no foreigners were around here. She went straight to a small stall, the owner knew her.

"Does everyone in Bangkok know you, Babe?"

"Don't be silly, I buy my own shoes here as well. They also have a great selection in larger sizes."

So the really fun part started. I love shoe shopping, she loved it obviously, too and the shop owner did her best to show us lots of different pairs.

I tried everything from comfy pink flip flops, sneakers, court shoes, sandals, even some boots, although the weather is of course a bit too warm for that. I was trying them on, walking around a bit, looking at the mirror, trying pair after pair. First mainly flat, but also mid heeled and of course with high heels. Compared to back home in Germany, all were really cheap, but still of good quality. I could not stop trying, especially those with high heels, I just love the view in the mirror, my very short shorts and high heels combined showed off my legs nicely.

"Do you know that your eyes are sparkling of joy, my little baby?" My girlfriend kissed me. "You look so happy with all the shoes around you."

"Indeed, I am. Shopping has never been more fun than with you today."

"Even the part in the morning?"

"Yes, even that. At first I felt embarrassed and bad, but now I see, that no one cared. And trying on so many pretty clothes and shoes is everyone's dream."

"Every girl's dream, baby. Every girl's dream." She corrected me, which made me blush.

We continued trying on more shoes. Time was just flying so fast, the neighboring shop sold handbags, so whenever I tried a new pair, we went over to look at some bags and then returned. I can tell you, this was so much fun.

In the end, I had to choose, which was really difficult.

"I won't choose to many pairs today, then we have a reason to continue this soon, babe."

"You are quite a shopaholic, baby. Tell me, what do you want to keep today?"

"I think a selection of different types, so I have a basic set for all occasions."

"That is a good approach."

So I literally bought one pair of nearly all types we tried, flip flops, sneaker, Chelsea boots, cute court shoes with a kitten heel, high heel sandals and a few others. Total around 10 pairs, if I remember correct.

After paying we realised that is was already getting dark.

"Shall we continue tomorrow with toys and lingerie? We should go back, prepare dinner, my friend will join us later. And how about you keep one pair on already?"

"Good idea, let's go back."

I took my shoes off, grabbed the box with the sneakers and wanted to put them on.

"No, bitch, what are you doing? Wear those kitten heel ones, then you can practise more and get used to them. And they will look cute on you."

I looked at the store owner, she must have heard, what I was called just now, but she showed no reaction. Then I put on the new shoes, grabbed all of our bags, which were now really a lot, and we headed out.

We walked to the main street to grab a taxi and must have been quite a sight. Me packed full of bags, with shorts, top and court shoes, my girlfriend next to me, observing me and sometimes saying something like "straighten your back", "smaller steps".

I was really relieved, when we fell in a taxi and drove back.

"You need to practise more on high heels, baby. You walk to masculine, that does not look elegant or sexy. How about you start wearing only high heels at home for a start? Then you will get used to it."

I already did not care anymore that she talked about this in the text, somehow it was already normal for me.

"Ok, I will practise for you, so I don't embarrass you, when we go out together. How about I wear the new high heel sandals at home from tomorrow on."

"Good idea. And later, once you are ready, we go dancing with them. But you should start once we are home. Show my friend, how good you are already, ok?"

How could I say no to her...

Soon we were home, I don't remember if the staff at the reception of the building made any comments, we just went straight to the elevator.

Once in the apartment, after I put down all bags, she hugged me tight.

" I have to tell you something about my friend from Zara."

"What is it?"

"She used to be my girlfriend, but we split up, because I prefer men like you and she is actually into girls. But we stayed as friends with benefits since then. Just that you know. Does that bother you?"

"Not at all, if she is your friend, she is welcome. That does not depend on your history with her."

"Well, babe, it's not only history. Today she mentioned to me that she got horny during our shopping session, knowing what we did in the cabin. And she asked, if we could do something together. What do you think? If you don't like it, we don't need to. Then we just have dinner and nothing else."

At that point my male brain was celebrating. I never had a threesome yet, and now I had the chance, with my ladyboy-girlfriend and her friend, who was also quite attractive actually. I had immediately lots of fantasies in my head. And the best thing was, neither me nor my girlfriend were interested in more than sex with that girl, so no risk of jealousy afterwards, I thought, how great is that. And said:

"I am not sure, we are only together since a few weeks. But if it makes you happy, I will agree. It might be fun, or? And so far, I liked all your suggestions."

"Thank you, I love you, babe. You will not be disappointed, I promise."

We kissed long and deep and I harshly was remembered of my cage. Damn, hope she releases me later tonight. But on a second thought, I feared that I am so loaded, that I cannot even last a mere second. I put that thought aside and was just looking forward to my first threesome.

We ordered dinner from a local restaurant nearby, so there was not much to prepare. I only set the table for us, prepared some water and wine and tried to decorate nicely.

"Can I take a quick shower after the long shopping trip? Then I will get dressed for dinner afterwards."

"Ok, baby, you go first, I prepare the clothes for you. And call me, when you finished shower."

"I can do that, but why do I need to call you? And could you probably take my cage off at least for showering?"

She came closer, stood right in front of me. Her voice changed to a much stricter tone.

"The cage has holes, they are there to clean your little one, even when wearing it. So why should I take it off, bitch? And if I ask you to call me after shower, could you just do that? Don't always question me. Don't you think I know, what is good for you?"

I looked down, embarrassed.

" Sorry, of course you know."

I turned around and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards I called her.

She told me to sit at the cosmetic table.

"After trying so many pretty clothes today, you should also wear something feminine tonight. And I think we should at least apply a light makeup."

She started with a light foundation and slight pinkish rouge, shaped my eyebrows, applied again a slight pinkish colour on the eyelids and some black mascara, finally again similar pink lipstick.

"How do you like it?"

I looked in the mirror, it was really no strong makeup, but made my face look much more feminine and younger.

"It looks great, thanks babe. What should we do about my hair, it looks weird now with my short male haircut."

"Don't worry, I love it just as it is. I really love this combination, feminine and some masculine hints." She looked at my hair, then slowly all the way downwards to my crotch area.

"Masculine hints, not only on your head." She started laughing. "Now I will go shower, your clothes are on the bed. Be careful with the makeup, when you get dressed."

I went to the bedroom and she put one of the new dresses on the bed. A pretty pink and white striped minidress, the pink stripes perfectly matched the pink of my lipstick. It was tight on the upper body, but the skirt part was flared, which I really like and why we also bought this one. She also put my white bra and panty set on the bed and the new silver high heel sandals stood on the floor.

So I got dressed, very careful with the dress. I was struggling to close the zipper at the back, but somehow managed to close it.

Then I sat on the bed, slide my feet in the sandals and closed the ankle strap, stood up, walked a few steps and felt good.

Nothing else I could say, I just felt good. I walked to the mirror at the wardrobe, the makeup, the dress, my bare legs in silver heels, I liked the picture of myself. A small bulge was showing from my cage. I lifted the dress, adjusted the cage in the panty, pulled it further back, dropped the dress and now everything looked perfect.

I could not wait to hear my girlfriend's comments and also those of her friend and looked forward to an exciting evening.

--

To be continued in next part. Sorry, no sex this time, but I really wanted to share my feelings during shopping and dressing. And the part should not be too long. But I promise, next part will have more sex.

Hope you liked it, I would appreciate your comment below.

cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers