Turned into a Sissy Pt. 09

Story Info
The birthday party continues.
1.6k words
4.59
16.7k
10

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers

Hi,

here comes part nine of my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy. This time I tried to be a bit quicker to finish the next part, as the last ended a bit soon during the birthday party.

Hope you like this one as well, although it is rather short.

----

Nearly everyone was now dancing at the party, while I was sitting in a quiet corner, massaging my feet. I just watched my girlfriend and dance and enjoyed the view. My little one was trying to get hard in her cage, but of course, no success.

I put the high heels on and stood up, wanted to join the dancing, but quickly realised that my feet are not yet used to those heels for an entire night of walking. The heels were about 11cm, so really high.

It was a very enjoyable birthday party, I continued to talk to some of the guests and in between remembered my task, so I looked around, grabbed empty glasses and brought them to the bar.

My girlfriend came over to me.

"Are you enjoying the party, baby?"

"I do, I really do. It just feels normal tonight, to be dressed like this."

"And you did a good job as waitress, my little sissy."

She giggled, which I always loved. Then she continued.

"How about we go outside for a small walk? Then we can return for another drink or two before we go back home."

So we did. I was walking really slow now.

"Baby, you still need to practice a lot. I want to dance with you through the night, that will need more practise, before we can do that."

"Could we sit down a bit? There are some benches at the river side."

She stopped and looked in my eyes.

"When did you put the shoes on?"

"Probably at 5:30pm."

"It is now close to 11pm. You wear them just a bit more than 5 hours. Don't you think you can do more? You want to appreciate your feminine side, so you should also go through the pain that comes with it. Show me your feet."

I blanced on one foot, took the other one out of the shoe and she had a look. And the same with the other one.

"I am actually surprised, no blisters, no real red areas. Why do you even complain."

I sighed, seems there was nothing I could do, so I tried my best and we continued walking slowly along the river, my arm around her waist and vice versa. We stopped and kissed, my hand was sliding under her skirt, feeling her cock, which was tugged tight in her panty, but the panty was soaking wet.

"Babe, how about we go back home now? Your cock needs some relaxation I think."

"It would be impolite to leave so early, let's go back inside. You go to the stall in the bathroom again and wait for me there."

So we went back and I went straight to the restroom and sat down on the closed toilet. I thought she would arrive shortly after, but she did not. I heard other guests coming in and leaving again after they did their business.

After a while my girlfriend came. She opened the door of the stall, since she knew, in which one I was waiting. I was surprised to see not only her, but also one of her friends.

"This is my best friend. I know her since I am a kid and when we both were still boys. She knows everything about me. And of course about you as well. We don't have any secrets between us."

Both were standing in the door, it was a really strange situation.

"You go first."

My girlfriend told her friend and said to me:

"I told her that you are the best Sissy I could have imagined and that you give a hell of a blowjob. So she wanted to try. Do your best and wait here afterwards."

Then she turned around and left. Her friend took a step forward and closed the door behind her.

" You can just stay seated."

She said it and pulled down the jeans shorts she was wearing and also her panty. Her cock was already hard and right in front of my face. It was smaller than my girlfriend's. I must have hesitated a bit, because she slapped me in the face and said.

"She told me, I can encourage you a bit, hope that helped. Or do I need to tell her that you can't do it?"

Of course I did not want to embarrass my girlfriend, so I opened my mouth and did my best. First I licked all the precum and then started to lick her balls first, then kissing her shaft and playing with my tongue around the tip of her cock.

She produced a really big amount of precum, it actually tasted very good. I continued to play with her hard one, not taking it all in my mouth for some time, before I finally stopped just playing around her shaft with my tongue, but took her all in.

She got the hint and started to face fuck me, first slow and then picking up speed. While she did that I swirled my tongue and from her moans, it seems she liked it. It did not take long before she came in my mouth and I swallowed all of her juice, licking her dry and clean afterwards.

She tucked her cock back in her pants, pulled up the shorts and left with a smile and a short "thanks".

I just stayed and waited. Again it took some time, some other guests came into the bathroom and left again, no one really took notice of me, sitting on the toilet with the door half open. After a while, my girlfriend appeared, when no one else was there, entered the stall and closed the door.

"I am impressed, she said you did a great job and she was surprised that you swallowed all of it. I am proud of you. You are not only a good Sissy, but also quite a slut, do you know?"

She laughed and I did not say anything, but just pulled her skirt and panty down and her wet cock in my mouth. I just wanted to taste her. Was I a slut? Strange thought while having a cock in my mouth.

Anyways, at that time, I just loved to feel her cock in my mouth. I licked her like an ice cream, and sucked her deep and strong. Since she was so wet already, I knew, she could not last long.

And that was the case, while I was just licking again her tip, she started to cum. The first bits landed on my face and hit my blouse, before I could catch the rest with my mouth. Of course, I licked her clean and dry, pulled up her panty and tucked her cock, then stood up and kissed her.

"I love you babe."

She did not reply, instead she pulled me even closer and kissed me again. And she licked her own cum from my chin, first time she did that.

"Now you look also clean and good to go back. Did it help you a bit to relax your feet, while sitting here?"

We both laughed and left the bathroom together, and again no one cared.

Back at the party I noticed that more than half of the guests already left. So I helped again to clean up the empty glasses. Since no one was dancing anymore, I also helped to put the tables back in restaurant mode, the owner had a normal working day ahead, and so did all of us.

I sat down again and took of my shoes. My girlfriend came over with two glasses of red wine.

"This one is well deserved, baby. Cheers to a great birthday party. Thanks for doing this for me tonight. Hope it was not too stressful for you."

She sat down next to me, leaned over and kissed me.

"Not at all. I enjoyed it, especially that I could be dressed like this and everyone is fine with it. You told everyone in advance, or? That must have helped to be accepted like this."

She smiled and did not reply anything.

We sat there, sipping our wine when the owner joined, also with a glass of wine, who again thanked us for serving the guests. We chatted a while until our glasses were empty and prepared to leave. I put on my shoes and wanted to stand up. My girlfriend stopped me.

"You need to learn. Now at the end of the night, just hold your shoes and walk without them. We don't need to go far, we grab a taxi at the entrance of the restaurant and get out at the apartment building."

So I took them off and we walked outside and waved a cab on the street.

Once we got inside, I saw that one stocking already had a ladder. My girlfriend saw me checking the stockings.

"Just take them off already. You have enough at home, so no worries, if some get ruined."

So I rolled them down. Now I was wearing only the miniskirt, thong and short sleeved blouse, and it felt good. Both of us fell asleep in the taxi, her head resting on my shoulder. The driver woke us up, and we went inside and upstairs.

Since both of us had to work the next day, we quickly undressed and jumped in the shower together. She opened my cage, cleaned my little one and teased it a bit, so it started to grow. She slapped it.

"Not tonight, too late, too tired."

Then she put the cage back on and locked it, before we both went to sleep.

----

To be continued in the next chapter. Hope you liked it, please let me know below in the comments.

cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers