Turned into a Sissy Pt. 08

Story Info
First time called a sissy and serving at a party.
2.3k words
4.54
18.8k
14

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers

Hi

Here comes part eight of my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy. Sorry that it took a bit longer, but work was crazy in the past weeks. But finally I finished this part. Hope you like it.

I would love to hear your feedback below in the comments. Let me know, if I should continue to tell my story

----

From the last part you know that it was one of the most intense and special days I had so far.

At the end of the day, we were at a restaurant sitting outside and chatting, both of us in matching outfits, and I really did not care that I wore skirt, top and mid heel boots. It felt right at that very moment.

We returned to the apartment and had another one or two drinks on the balcony before falling asleep, dead tired and a bit drunk.

Both of us had to work the next days, so those passed less spectacular than the last two days. My girlfriend encouraged me to wear only female underwear and stockings under my suit and despite Thailand being a very open society, I could not change my outer appearance for work, since the German company i worked for was much less open and diverse, unfortunately.

So now my days started to be split, at work I was all man and bossy and once at home, I immediately changed my shoes to high heels for practising and also changed the suit for some of my new bought feminine clothes.

As it is normal in Thailand for a lot of jobs, my girlfriend had to work most of the time 6 days per week, so our time together was really precious.

After the reward I received, having my first anal orgasm, she kept me again caged most of the time, only unlocked me for cleaning, sometimes over night for sleeping, but once my little one got hard, she immediately caged it again.

The days passed and nothing too special happened, at least I can't remember. Whenever we had time, we enjoyed sex together (well, I still did not get to fuck her, but I started enjoying more and more to make her cum and taste her juice).

Suddenly one afternoon, she sent a text saying that she was able to get off work early and we will meet friends for dinner. She told me to try to be home early as well.

I really managed to finish work early that day and rushed home. But she was not there.

When I went into the bedroom I found a small bag with clothes inside and a note on top, which said "tonight we will meet several friends of mine at a birthday party, please don't embarrass me. Shower, clean yourself, put in the plug and wear what I prepared for you. Then meet me at 6pm at the 7/11 in Soi 13. Be on time and don't even think about taking a cab".

I looked at the watch, it was 5pm. Not a lot of time and Sukhumvit Soi 13 is around 10min walk from our apartment.

So without looking at the clothes, I went to the bathroom, undressed and showered, cleaned my hole and inserted the plug. Then I went back to the bedroom and got a shock, when I looked at the clothes she chose. They were new, she must have bought them specifically for tonight.

There were a pink thong, pink a-line miniskirt, pink stockings, a white blouse and white high heels. My heart was racing, I sent a text to her, asking if I could wear a coat, when walking to the 7/11, which of course was a silly idea given the temperature outside. Her only reply was, "you only have 30min left".

I can tell you, I was literally shaking, when I started to get dressed. I have never been outside en femme on my own in Bangkok yet. And now it was even in such revealing clothes and with high heels. I estimated that with those, I rather need 15 min walking, when another text arrived.

"Don't forget light blush and pink lipstick."

Of course, how could I expect to be allowed not to wear any makeup.

So I quickly got dressed and put on some light makeup. Then I looked in the mirror and thought that I actually looked cute and sexy. Of course rather flat, but other than that I have a quite feminine figure with wide hips. And my legs looked also good in those stockings and with the high heels.

You can do it! I said to myself multiple times. Then I grabbed one of the handbags we bought, took phone and keys and left the apartment.

I only had around 15 minutes left.

My heart was still racing and even picking up speed, when the elevator arrived on the ground floor. I closed the doors and went upstairs again. Took a deep breath, encouraged myself again. Then went for a second try.

Once the doors opened, I just walked to the exit, as confident and calm as possible, not looking left or right. Once I was outside of the door, I went to the side, close to a larger bush, no one was around there. I took a deep breath again.

I paused for a minute, saw people walking on the street, but everyone busy with themselves. Again I told myself, 'You can do it!'.

Then I started walking. I was happy, since with the training at home the heels actually were not such a big issue, despite the sidewalk being quite bumpy.

I cannot remember anything from the way, I was like in a tunnel, I did not really look anywhere, just walked.

When I arrived at the 7/11, I saw her waiting in front, she looked absolutely stunning. She was wearing a similar skirt as mine, just mid length and not mini, her white blouse had long sleeves and she did not wear stockings. Instead of heels she wore white sneakers. And she had a big smile on her face. When I approached her, she changed to a serious face.

"You are 2 Minutes late. How dare you."

"I am sorry, I..."

Then she started laughing, hugged me tight and kissed me deeply.

"Don't worry. You look fabulous baby, I am proud having such a sexy and beautiful sissy by my side."

I hesitated.

"Sissy?"

"Of course, look at you, what do you think you are. But you should be proud of it, you can really pull it off. I was worried, if today's task was too much, but the last weeks were a bit boring, so I thought, we step it up a bit."

I did not know what to say. To that day, I never saw myself as a sissy. But hearing her now, she was probably right.

"And baby, don't forget to tell me, if it is too much. I just try to find your boundaries. And I love you so much, I hope you like my ideas."

She hugged me again. My head was full of thoughts, I had to get them sorted, I wanted to say something, but she just put her finger on my mouth.

"Later baby, we need to hurry, not to be late for dinner."

Then she waved a cab on the street and we got in. So the whole thing with meeting her here was just a test, I thought. But somehow I could not be angry. On the way, I was only thinking about what she said. Am I a sissy? What actually defines one? Then I thought, it does actually not matter. I like the way it is. I love her and the way our relationship works. I must have smiled, because suddenly she kissed me and whispered in my ear.

"You look as if you like being a sissy and know you are one."

After quite a while we arrived at the restaurant, it was a small one next to the ChaoPraya river. We got out of the cab and before we went inside she directed me to the river. We stood there, looking at the lights of the city, the boats. A lot of people were around, but it seemed no one took note of us.

"Take a deep breath baby and enjoy."

It actually felt great. The light breeze under my skirt, tickling my butt and the stockings.

She stood behind me, put one arm around my waist.

Then I felt her other hand sliding under my skirt, grabbing the cage and then the plug, pulling it slightly out and back in.

"You really are a good little sissy."

Then she moved away, grabbed my hand and we walked towards the restaurant.

"Just that you know, the restaurant is really small and owned by a friend. Today is his birthday and he invited probably 20 guests, all are also friends of mine. Since it is his birthday, I told him, that we will do all the serving. Well, you, to be precise. Can you do that, please? His chef will prepare all dishes, but someone needs to serve the group and also refill the drinks. I told him you are a good waitress. At least, at home you are already nearly professional."

She giggled and kissed me on the cheek.

And my heart was racing again. What is she doing and how is she doing it, I thought. One second so caring and sweet and the next revealing such a plan for me.

"Babe, I will do my best, but I am not sure, I can do it."

"I know you can. And you will still be a normal invited guest, just be observant, refill drinks and help with the food. No big deal."

I sighed.

Once we were inside, we met all her friends. And besides that my feet started to slightly hurt already, I actually forgot how I was dressed, because no one seemed to care. It seems that she told all her friends about me and also showed them photos. That made me comfortable, no one made strange comments. And it was a mixture of guys, girls and ladyboys, and apart from me there were also 3 other foreigners, 2 girls and a guy, but I did not talk to them too much.

At some point, I was chatting with a guy, I looked at my girlfriend from a distance and she just pointed towards the counter, where I saw a tray with glasses of sparkling wine, beer and other drinks. I understood the hint, excused myself, picked up the tray and immediately regretted it. Carrying it with high heels was quite a task. I moved really slowly, offered everyone a glass, then returned to grab some more, which the bartender had prepared. Once everyone had a drink, I also took a glass of sparkling wine.

My girlfriend suddenly appeared behind me, just whispering in my ear.

"Good start, I love you."

And she disappeared again and talked to another friend of hers.

The evening actually passed very fast. Some other guests also helped out, so my task was not as hard as I expected. Once we served dinner, I was very observant, got up frequently to refill wine glasses or bring a new bottle of beer.

Somehow, I liked it. It felt good and I loved the group. I could just be myself. Only my feet were killing me slowly. But I stayed strong and did not complain.

At some point, my girlfriend came to the place, where I was seated, and asked me to follow. Of course I did. She went to the bathroom, into a stall. Once I was inside, she closed the door and immediately kissed me.

"I observed you the whole evening. You did a really good job, baby. But you know, it also made me really horny."

She pushed me down and lifted her skirt, pulling her thong aside. Her cock was immediately popping out, and it was extremely wet. I looked up into her eyes.

"Someone is horny for quite some time, I guess."

I giggled.

"Don't talk, just suck."

So I did.

She tasted wonderful as always, I first licked all the precum, then took her deep in my mouth. And she must have been really horny, because it merely took seconds and she came hard in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and licked her dry.

"You should check, if any guests need a refill."

She said it, as if nothing happened. I got up, left the bathroom and returned to the party.

After everyone finished the food, tables were moved to the sides, music got louder and some started dancing.

Fortunately from that point onwards, I did not need to refill drinks anymore, everyone was just getting a new one on their own from the bartender.

I sat down in one of the corners, took off the heels and massaged my feet a bit. Interestingly some of the people came over and asked me if they could help. One girl said, I should always remember to bring comfortable shoes to such an event in addition, just to be prepared.

The whole evening, there was not a second in which I felt strange or not accepted. I watched how everyone was dancing, saw my girlfriend, how she moved her body to the rhythm. She looked absolutely hot, my little one was leaking in its cage. I thought to myself, if I ever will be allowed to fuck her. But that thought disappeared quickly, thinking of her juicy cock.

I am a real sissy, I thought. I would do anything just to make her happy. And that in return makes me happy.

----

To be continued in the next chapter. Hope you liked it, please let me know below in the comments.

cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers