Turned into a Sissy Pt. 18

Story Info
Another level added, trying gogo dancing and being tied up.
4.8k words
4.81
7k
8

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers

Hi

here comes part 18!

Sorry for the long delay. But of course I am still writing about my experience in Bangkok, when my girlfriend (with an extra), slowly turned me into a sissy.

Hope you like this one as well.

I would love to hear your feedback below in the comments.

---

The next morning. I woke up first and was still wearing my heels, the dress, the collar and the bracelets. I had a bad headache and slowly realized what happened last night and also that I smelled like cum. I undressed and sat at the end of the bed staring into nowhere with a smile slowly appearing on my face.

I liked it.

No.

I loved it yesterday.

I went to the bathroom and saw that my makeup was a mess, saw dried cum on my face.

During a hot and long shower my mind circled around the cocks from yesterday and the cum I received. I noticed that my little one was already leaking again just from my thoughts. I cleanedy my hole and also rinsed my little one in the cage as good as possible, starting to finger my hole, first one, then slowly adding another one, dreamed away under the shower.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

I got a shock, opened my eyes and turned my head, seeing my girlfriend standing in the bathroom door.

"How can you take such a long shower and pleasure yourself, while I am still sleeping?

Get me a proper coffee! NOW!"

I jumped out of the shower, nearly slipped and fell, my head down, rushing to the bedroom fully wet, quickly throwing on some clothes, while all the time saying

" Sorry, sorry, sorry."

Then I rushed downstairs and outside to the nearest coffee shop from her favorite chain to get her favorite coffee. I also bought some pastries and rushed back.

In the meanwhile she started to freshen up, was in the shower with the bathroom door closed and locked. She never did that before.

I prepared the table, tried to make it look a bit nice, with pastries and coffee.

The I sat on the bed and waited.

After a while she appeared from the bathroom. She was still naked, and I could not take my eyes off her. I thought, 'how could I be so stupid. What have I done and how can I make it disappear? I love her, I need her.'

"I am so sorry, how can..."

She looked at me in a way, that made me shut up immediately. Then she drank her coffee and ate in silence. Awkward silence.

Intuitively I got on the floor on all four and crawled towards her and halfway under the small table where she was sitting. Her cock was just in front of my face. And I saw that it was a bit wet. I moved forward, opened my mouth and started to lick her cock. She ignored me, but did not push me back or say anything.

I continued and licked along her shaft and sucked her balls before taking her cock in my mouth. I took it all the way in and then started to suck hard, while playing with my lips around her shaft. I loved this, I loved how she tastes.

And especially, I loved to feel her grow harder and harder. I was still anxious about my mistake earlier, but hoped she will forgive me, when I do a good job.

But whoever experienced an angry Thai girlfriend knows that it is not that easy. And I had to learn the hard way.

I continued to suck her until she suddenly pushed her chair back and got up. I stayed, not moving anywhere. She picked up her phone and started to make a few longer calls. I crawled out from under the table and knelt down, my hands behind my back. And waited.

Once she finished her calls, she started to get dressed with a short white summerdress with flowers as well as a pair of flip flops. She looked so innocent and at the same time had a look on her face, as if she could kill me. So I kept quiet.

She grabbed her handbag and phone and left without saying anything.

I was devastated. At least she did not take all her things with her, so she planned to return, I thought.

My thoughts were racing in my head, what should I do. I was hungry, but could not go downstairs, because she took the room keys with her.

So I stayed as I was, on my knees, looking towards the door and waiting.

It felt like ages, until I heard steps and then she was opening the door. Later she told me that she was away for about two hours, that's how long I knelt there. I must have dozed off a bit, due to my hangover and lack of sleep.

She closed the door behind her and stopped there, looked at me.

I did not dare to look at her.

She came closer and knelt down next to me, rising my chin with her finger, so I looked her now straight in the eyes and I felt how a tear was running down my face. Suddenly she smiled, wiped the tear with her finger and kissed me.

"Did you kneel here all the time?"

"Of course. I was waiting for your return, so you can punish me."

"I won't punish you. Well, just a bit later. But never do that again. Ever. Otherwise I won't return and I will take your key with me."

I fell forward and she took me in her arms.

"You did well yesterday evening. I did not yet know that you are such a slut. How quick you had their cocks in your mouth. I am still surprised."

"But I only need yours to be happy, babe."

"That looked different in the morning, when you fingered your hole."

"I am sorry, I..."

"Stop it. Just make sure it never happens again. And ensure to put me and my wishes first. Always."

"I will."

Slowly she pushed my head down and with the other hand pulled her dress up.

I knew what to do.

I digged right into it, took her cock deep in my mouth and her cock got hard very fast.

It seems that she was extremely horny, because she pulled away quickly, turned me around and pushed inside my ass without any hesitation and started to fuck me furiously. She pushed inside harder and harder, pushed me forward until I was lying flat on the floor and she above me pushing nonstop. She pulled me up again and held my waist, so I could not escape again, she did not stop for a second, fucking me deeper and deeper, every push all the way in until she suddenly stopped and I could feel her cum flooding me.

She slowly pulled out and told me not to move.

She grabbed a small bag, seems she brought it with her when she returned.

I could not see, what she was doing, since she stayed behind me.

Suddenly I felt a metal plug sliding in, but it felt different than my others.

Then I heard the noise of a key sliding in a lock and shortly thereafter, felt like something is expanding in my ass. Afterwards again the noise of the key.

I felt full and stretched inside, it was a weird feeling.

She told me to get up. When I moved the feeling inside was different than with other plugs.

"Listen baby, you were bad and did wrong. There is no excuse. Now you need to live with the consequences. Your new plug is from metal and it unfolds and expands inside so you cannot remove it yourself. I have the key to unlock it."

She showed the key and added it to her bracelet, where the key to my cage was as well.

"Now you can't play with your hole easily anymore. It stays locked. We need a few rules.

From now on you will wear the plug as long as I wish. If you feel you need to clean yourself or need to go to the restroom? Beg for it.

It is your task to ensure that you are always clean, so think well, how much and what you eat. And beg early enough to be unlocked so you are always clean if I want to fuck you.

And another rule.

You are mine. Your ass is mine. I decide, if you can suck or fuck another cock. Is that clear?"

"Yes, babe. And again sorry..."

"SHUT UP!"

She suddenly yelled.

"YOU DID NOT LOOK SORRY EARLIER IN THE SHOWER. DON'T PRETEND TO REGRET IT!"

I kept quiet, was devastated.

"Now wait a second, I have another surprise for you."

She left the room and this time returned after very few minutes, some clothes in her hand.

"Since you are so addicted for cock, I give you the chance tonight. Those clothes are from the bar in the hotel. Your shift starts in two hours. Here are the rules, which I agreed with the owner.

You will dance downstairs and drink with customers.

Of course, you keep plug and cage unchanged.

Mamasan does not allow you to do short term or long term with a guy, you cannot be competition for the other girls.

What you can do is animate them to buy you lady drinks.

You may also give them a blowjob or handjob under a table at the back of the bar.

For every blowjoy you ask for 200 Baht, every handjob 100 Baht"

"What? The prices are ridiculous, it's like the price for a beer. And I am not a hooker."

"Did I allow you to speak? I have not yet finished."

I kept quiet again.

"And I want to give you some encouragement, want to see, if you are really that cock addicted.

If you earn a total of 2000 Baht, I will immediately remove the plug and won't use it ever again, as long as you promise never to disappoint me again.

If you earn a total of at least 1000 Baht, you will have to keep the plug in until we are back home tomorrow.

If it is less, you have to wear it for a full week, every day, even during work. And as mentioned, you need to beg, if I should open it for a few minutes.

Understood?"

"Yes babe."

"Are the rules really clear?"

"Yes absolutely. But do I really have to do this?"

She did not answer it, just handed me the clothes.

I undressed and put those on. It was not really a uniform, just a very short black skirt, which barely covered my butt as well as a bikini top in the same color, which was also very tiny and had paddings inside, so that it looked a bit like I had boobs.

"You don't need a panty, that's only for the other ladyboys."

"But I am basically naked. I can't go like this and dance. Everyone will see my cage and the plug."

She smiled.

"Yes."

She told me to sit down and started to work on my makeup. She gave me again a very strong and exaggerated makeup with bright red lips, lots of rouge and strong contouring. She also brushed my hair a bit to a slightly feminine short style.

When I looked in the mirror I liked what I saw.

I can pull this off, I thought. And slowly a little excitement appeared, which gradually increased.

"Babe, thank you for arranging this for me. You know that I am not a good dancer, but I will try my best. How long do I need to stay?"

"Good question. You start already in close to an hour at 3pm, after we spent so much time on unnecessary discussions and your makeup. You will work there at least until midnight without a break."

"Why do you say work, I am not a hooker, it is just a game, or? My punishment for earlier. Babe?"

"Tonight you work. You will be a gogo in the ladyboy bar. You aim to earn money by giving a bj or hand job. What do you think this makes you? And did you realise that you did not really protest or try to get out of this? Admit it."

"Admit what."

She slapped me.

"Stupid Sissy. Your brain is dead since yesterday, full of cock."

She has never been this harsh before. She told me to put on my silver high heel platform sandals.

Then she took two pieces of paper from the bag, which she brought with the plug. It was actually not paper, but stick on tattoos. The ones, which you put on your skin and transfer the color just by using a wet towel. The tattoo is not a real one, just temporary for a few days max.

She ripped them in parts to have each tattoo separate. She asked me to stand still.

She put one above my right breast, it was a red kissing mouth.

Another one got applied on my back in the middle above the skirt. Later I saw in the mirror that it said "Owned".

The third one was placed above my left breast and it said "Slut".

She came closer and whispered in my ear.

"You look hot baby. I want you to suck cocks tonight. I will enjoy the view, it made me so horny yesterday, seeing you with the guys."

Her hand slipped under my skirt and touched my cage.

"I see, it makes you horny as well, this idea? That's why you did not complain too much? Then let's have a fun night, but don't forget the rules."

She collected some of my pre-cum from the cage and put it on my lips with her finger.

"Now there is only one thing to do, since you really cannot dance when you are sober."

She giggled.

"Let's go downstairs and have a drink!"

I had a last look in the mirror. I loved my look. With those temp tattoos above my breasts, the black bikini and skirt, the high heels. I looked hot. Guys hopefully think the same, I hoped.

Then we went downstairs straight to Obsessions, the ladyboy bar in the hotel. My girlfriend ordered a double whiskey for me as well as a whiskey and coke for her.

I could not sit on a chair, because the new plug was really uncomfortable. And although I was quite excited to fullfil my task, I also felt very weird, seeing the beautiful ladyboys around the bar. There were not many yet, since it was too early. But all of them were really beautiful.

"Baby, why are you so quiet?"

"I am not sure if I can do it. The ladyboys here are all so pretty and sexy. I won't ever be able to attract a guy here."

"Do your best, you know the reward."

Silence.

"Listen, don't think about it too much, let's finish our drink and then it's time for you to get to work."

She was obviously very happy about this situation. I drank the whiskey in one go and then the Mamasan led me to the last pole on the stage, which was rather at the back of the bar.

"Dance."

That was all she said before she went back to the bar, where my girlfriend stayed and observed me from the distance.

I must have looked completely ridiculous. The alcohol did not yet work, although I did not eat anything the whole day. It was bright daylight outside, just around 4pm. No ladyboy was yet dancing and just me at the last pole trying to move a bit.

Of course, no customer where I was and at this time only 2 at tables at the street, but they did not notice me. I wanted to get off stage to walk to them, but was stopped by one of the ladyboys, who told me to get back and do my job.

I felt more than just strange, somehow I was excited and horny. But at the same time was was a bit depressed, since I knew how difficult it will be to get enough money so the plug gets removed. And the plug was really annoying, I felt how it stretched my inside all the time and due to the lock, I did not want to sit. So I looked around from where I stood.

The bar was basically divided in two parts. One side was Kitten club, a gogo bar with girls, and the other side Obsessions, a gogo bar with ladyboys. That was the side where I was on.

I looked to the front tables, those two guys were gone and I could also not see my girlfriend.

There were lots of poles around the stage, but since they sent me to the backside it was also difficult to see.

I tried to think about nothing and just moved a bit to the music. It probably looked ridiculous. It felt like ages up there and I got bored and a bit thirsty. I could not buy a drink for myself since I had no money. So I needed someone to buy me a lady drink.

I got off stage and tried to sit down, but immediately got up again. This lockable plug was like hell. How am I supposed to wear that for longer and even during work.

Overall I was more and more devastated, nothing happened, sometimes Mamasan came and sent me back up on the stage to dance or told me to move properly.

It was awkward.

I looked around, where was she, she must be somewhere hidden and watch me. But I did not see my girlfriend anywhere.

Time passed. I saw that slowly some customers appeared and more ladyboys showed up as well and it was starting to get darker outside. A guy went inside, but before he could reach me another ladyboy grabbed his arm and pulled him to a table and started chatting with him.

Slowly more customers were coming, but wheenever someone came closer, the same happened.

Slowly night fell and I had no idea what time it was. More customers were there, but I was still on my own and the other ladyboys all ignored me.

I was bored, my feet hurt, my ass hurt from the plug, I missed my girlfriend. The excitement was completely gone.

After another while a ladyboy came over and handed me a drink. She asked me to come down from the stage and take a rest. She also mentioned that someone sitting at the front saw me and sent the drink to me,but did not want to disclose who.

It was a gin and tonic, but a quite strong one. I liked it.

The ladyboy asked

"Can I have a look?"

"A look at what?"

"The boss mentioned that you wear a cage and your ass is locked, too. I never saw that."

I lifted my skirt and she had a look.

"Wow, how does it feel? I never saw such a plug."

"It's very uncomfortable, but does its trick. My ass is locked and stretched."

"Can I tell others?"

"Please don't, it's embarrassing enough."

"OK, enjoy your drink, but also go back dancing. The boss is easily annoyed, when someone is lazy."

I sipped on my drink, climbed on stage, my drink in the hand and continued dancing.

Finally some guys also sat in my area, I walked over and had a chat with them, they bought me another drink, I chose the same. They were fun, but it was probably too early, none of them reacted when I made advances towards their crotch areas with my hand. At least I had some distraction.

Suddenly someone tapped on my shoulder, it was the Mamasan. She told me I was barfined by the one who bought my first drink and I should follow one of the ladyboys. It was the one who talked to me earlier.

I followed her. She went inside to one of the empty hotel rooms.

"We were both barfined for LT together. Hope you are fine with it. And I will watch over you, the guest had special requests."

She told me to lie on the bed, then she took ropes and bound my hands and feet to the corners of the bed. Since I was a bit dizzy after the strong drinks, I could not react fast enough and suddenly I was tied up. She sat on a chair.

"Let's wait, it won't take long."

What could I do other than waiting.

The door opened, I lifted my head and what I saw suddenly made my day better.

My girlfriend entered the room, she looked like a queen, like a dark queen. She wore shiny patent leather thigh high boots, a leather skirt and a leather tube top.

She came closer and stopped at the bedside.

"Hello my little sissy. I am happy that I could get you before someone else."

She leaned over and kissed me.

"Now before I send you back down, promise never to wrong me again."

"I promise, babe. I am so sorry, I really learned my lesson. But I could not yet earn anything. And the plug is killing me."

She kissed me again and patted my head.

"Baby, I barfined you and paid 2000 for LT for you. You earned what you needed. Tonight your holes are all mine. Well, not only mine."

She giggled and threw a key to the other ladyboy.

"Unlock the plug and take it out. Then get one of the dildos and play with her hole."

She first put a pillow under my butt, so she had better access and then unlocked the plug and removed it. It felt like a huge relief, when the plug was taken out. But she immediately put a dildo in and slowly fucked me. Slowly and steadily.

"Baby, I have a new rule for you. Yesterday you were such a cock hungry slut that I was already worried. And then when I saw you in the morning play with your hole, it was too much.

From now on, you will not have a cock other than mine and your hole will not be filled by anything else than my cock or your regular plug, if I demand you to wear one. Any deviation from this rule needs prior consent from me. If you disobey, the lockable plug goes back in for a looong time. Do you understand?"

I nodded.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

"Yes, babe, I will obey. I won't disappoint you anymore."

Well, what else was I supposed to say being tight up in the bed and having someone play with my hole with a dildo. The ladyboy just smiled over our conversation, I was wondering, what she was thinking.

cd_luna
cd_luna
194 Followers
12