Turned into a Sissy Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers

Next thing I remember is that my girlfriend climbed on the bed and sat on my chest, taking her cock from her panty, first leaning down and kissing me.

"Thank you baby. You were doing great tonight. I watched the whole time and all the time I wanted you. Now you are mine again."

Then she sat upright and moved a bit forward so her cock was in front of my mouth.

"Beg for it."

"Babe, please, let me suck your cock, please!"

She leaned forward, her hands against the wall so she had a better angle. I opened my mouth and she moved her hip, so her juicy cock entered.

I immediately started sucking and licking, while she moved her hip back and forth to fuck my face. And all the time the ladyboy was sitting at the end of the bed and toying my ass non stop, sometimes faster, sometimes slower, but no pause.

Suddenly my girlfriend stopped, stepped away from the bed and took her panty off and squeezed it in my mouth.

"You stay here, sissy. I will be back soon."

Then she turned to the ladyboy and said something in Thai, I heard both giggling, the dildo was pulled out and shortly after a larger was put in and she continued to fuck me.

My girlfriend left without saying anything else.

There I was, tied up on a bed with a panty in my mouth and someone toying my ass with a big dildo.

My ass was slowly getting sore, I don't like dildos, I want the real thing, I thought.

What could I do? Unfortunately nothing, so I waited. The bigger dildo started to hit my spot and while I was laying there, my little one started to leak heavily. I did not get a sissygasm, it was just leaking pre cum and sometimes it also felt like drops of cum. And this was now also going non stop.

I was so horny, I wanted her cock! Where is she? I need her to fuck me!

But she was still gone. Again I don't know, how long it took, but at some point the door opened and she returned.

The ladyboy stopped playing with me, and left without saying anything.

My girlfriend climbed on the bed, she looked as gorgeous as before and suddenly her slightly evil grin was gone.

She took the dildo herself and fucked me with it, while putting another pillow under my hips. She positioned herself, and slowly pushed her cock in my ass next to the dildo. She moved very slowly. I have never been stretched like that, I wanted to scream, but the panty did not allow me. But she moved slow and added lots of lube.

I lay my head back and relaxed, breathed slowly and steadily. She slowly pushed further forward until she was all the was inside. There I was, filled by my girlfriend and a dildo at the same time.

She stopped and took the panty out of my mouth, leaned down and kissed me passionate. Our tongues played twister, my mind was racing.

"I love you babe.", said.

"I know baby, I love you, too. I missed you today and when I saw you dancing, I wanted you."

"Please fuck me. I need you and your cock."

She smiled.

"Baby, you are a real slut and sissy, but you are my slut and sissy. And I love that."

Then she started to fuck me. During one of the first thrusts, the dildo slipped out. It felt like a huge relief and to make it better for her after being stretched for a while, I squeezed my hole around her cock.

She fucked me and we kissed again, while I was still tied up. It felt awesome, my little one was still leaking, but it got less. My balls were drained, sissy was empty.

I squeezed my ass a bit more, my girlfriend's cock got notably even harder from that and she already increased her speed, and within short time, she pumped her Cum deep inside of me, stream after stream, before she collapsed on me with her cock still inside.

We still kissed, she reached out with her hands and untied my arms. I hugged her and held her close.

She slowly pulled out, I felt how her Cum was flowing out of my hole. She untied my legs as well.

"Baby, you did not eat anything today, let's go back to our room and order something."

I slowly got up, my legs were shaking and I nearly fell down, after hours of dancing in high heels and now a long time having the legs spread wide and tied, they were not functioning properly anymore.

My girlfriend helped me to stand up and I had a look in one of the mirrors in the room. I looked like a mess, I saw cum running down my legs and my cage looked sticky from my own leaking. I was sweaty all over, the bikini top was not where it was supposed to be and the temp tattoo was clearly visible. 'Slut'

Yes, I was one, I admitted to myself. And I like being one.

I kneeled down and locked her cock clean. We opened the door and went to our room, fortunately no one saw us, it must have been quite an interesting sight.

Back in our room, we showered and freshened up and then decided to have dinner outside instead of ordering. But other than a tasty dinner with lots of laughter from both of us when we talked about this weekend, nothing special happened anymore. But that was already a lot for a long weekend.

---

I hope you liked it. It will be continued in the next chapter. My time in Thailand is nearly told, afterwards I will write about the time, when I was back in Germany. So stay with me :-)

cd_luna
cd_luna
195 Followers
12