Turned Out!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna had obviously told her about me--why else would Marlena be suddenly and shamelessly giving Bryce come-hither looks, and right in front of Lorna?

Women never learn, no matter how many times wiser women tell them--never tell another woman, or man, how sweet your man's cock is. It just makes them want to suck or fuck it for themselves.

Bryce danced with Lorna and Marlena almost equally. Most people watching would have thought that he was Marlena's man, not Lorna's. When they left the club, they walked Marlena to her car. She had driven because she couldn't afford the £40 return fare by taxi now that she didn't have Lorna to pay it. They had always agreed on going halves beforehand, but she couldn't help it if her friend was a fast draw and always had the cash in her hand before Marlena could even open her purse.

Lorna stroked my head nicely on the way home and I got myself ready for some nice, juicy pussy.

But, when we got to her house Bryce said that he had to go see a friend. At that fucking time of night! And told her not to wait up, that he might sleep over and come home late tomorrow.

It was embarrassingly obvious where he was headed, but Lorna once again displayed the class I'd come to admire her for. She smiled and waved him on his way.

Bryce sped away from the house as though he was on a mission.

As soon as he was out of sight of the house, he stopped and took a piece of crumpled paper out of his back pocket. He programmed an address into the Sat Nav Lorna had bought him when she realized that he didn't have one, and followed the directions of the woman's insipid electronic voice.

Ungrateful fucker, I fumed. You had to sell your previous Sat Nav because of one skinny bitch, now you're using the brand, spanking new one bought by a kind, loving BBW to chase another skinny fucking Minnie.

The door of the ground floor flat opened as soon as he pulled up to the house.

I was unsurprised to see Marlena waiting for him, decked out in a red lacy bodysuit and nothing else.

As soon as she closed the door she flung her thin arms around him. "I can't wait to see the monster that Lorna's been telling me about."

Bryce kissed her as he pushed the bra of the suit aside and fondled her breast. She was so skinny her chest was concave. Her breasts looked like a ten-year-old girl's, except they were droopy.

I was furious! He gave up nice fat pussy and big, round breasts for this!

I refused to rise to the occasion. When Marlena put her hand on me I would have bitten her if I had teeth.

My boy Bryce's not silly, we have been together for twenty-five years and he knows immediately when I intend to act up. He knew that I would make him look like a punk if he didn't desist.

"Sorry, I just came to tell you that Lorna and I are a couple now," Bryce explained, moving away from Marlena's groping hand. "I have to get back before she misses me."

Totally lame my man Bryce. I winced. You drove half way across London to tell her that? That's why telephones and even more conveniently mobile phones were invented--to relay messages over distance.

"Didn't you understand what I was telling you in the club?" Marlena demanded. "You can stay here tonight, if you want to."

"Thanks, but I can't play your girl Lorna like that."

"You prefer that fat heifer to me?"

"As a matter of fact I do," he confirmed.

"You must be after her money!"

She was partly right. Bryce would have never stayed with Lorna if she didn't have shit together, but he had never taken a penny from her. Yes, living with her was saving him a bundle, but she refused to take money even for groceries, telling him that her food bill was smaller even with him eating at her house because she wasn't buying takeaways three or four times a week like she used to.

"I've never taken a cent from your friend," Bryce denied angrily.

"You are nothing but a man whore," Marlena retorted. "I was with her shopping the day she bought you that shirt!" She poked a bony finger at his chest. "She may not be giving you money but she is spending a ton of it on you!"

Okay, so Lorna had bought him a couple of shirts and had insisted on buying the suit he had worn for his successful interview with the law firm. The ones he'd owned were dated; the one Lorna had bought him was tailor made. Not only did it fit him perfectly, accentuating his now leaner body, its cut somehow added inches to his height. He was grateful for it, but he had made her promise not to buy him anything else.

"Lorna is generous and you know it as well as I do." Bryce didn't deny Marlena's accusation, but he knew something that she didn't realize he did. "I was at her house when you came to borrow that £1000 two weeks ago."

He had been hiding in his bedroom, partly because he was ashamed to admit that Lorna was his woman and partly because he hadn't wanted to mess up his chance of sleeping with Marlena at some point in the future. He had heard their conversation and soon realized that Marlena made a habit of borrowing from her friend, but didn't appear as keen to pay it back. She had been apologizing for already owing Lorna three and a half grand.

"That bitch! She never told me you were there!"

"Don't call her a bitch!" I was surprised to hear the anger in Bryce's voice as he headed for her front door. "She's worth ten of you."

"You mean she's ten of me," Marlena sneered and moved to slam the door in his face.

Bryce blocked it with his foot. "At least she looks like a grown woman with ripe breasts and a round butt. I would feel like a paedophile fucking you!"

He turned and walked away, leaving her spluttering with rage behind him.

***

"I thought you were staying over at your friend's house," Lorna muttered sleepily, turning over as we got into bed with her.

"I missed you, baby," Bryce told her, lifting the short, barely-there nightgown and trying to slip me into her snug warmth.

Instead she pushed him away, turned on the bedside lamp and looked him over.

"That shade of lipstick is not your colour," she informed him coolly. "And Glow smells better on Marlena than it does on you."

"Baby, I'm sorry!"

"Did you fuck her?"

"No!"

He would have probably lied if he'd had to, but I heard the relief in Bryce's voice and knew that he was glad that he could give her an honest answer.

"OK. I believe you this time, but don't ever let it fucking happen again."

"Baby, I promise you it won't." I was shocked to hear my man Bryce pleading--he usually told big girls straight up that he would fuck whom he liked and they had better be grateful that he was fucking them at all.

Lorna smiled suddenly. "Go have a shower."

Bryce sagged with relief before rushing off to do her bidding.

He was back in record time, entering the room as naked as he was born and with me standing to attention, ready for some pussy.

Lorna was lying on her side, propped up high against the pillows.

Her skimpy nightgown didn't cover her big, beautiful ass and Bryce immediately jumped onto the bed and reached for her.

"Now that you've stopped smelling like a French whore, we can talk." She put her hand on his chest and held him at bay.

"Talk?" Bryce wrapped his hand around hers and placed it on my head. "I need some pussy bad, baby."

"Not until you hear what I have to say," she said firmly and moved her hand to his thigh.

"Talk then." Bryce sulked as he fell back against the headboard and stared up at the ceiling. "But make it fast."

"Do you know how sad you looked the first time I saw you?" she asked softly.

His head snapped in her direction as he asked incredulously, "I looked sad?"

"Yes," she confirmed. "You were strutting around like you owned the world, but your eyes told a different story."

"I wasn't the one who invited a man to move in with her after one night of fucking," he reminded her.

"I did that for you, not me," she replied calmly, not taking offence as he'd expected. "You looked as though you had the weight of the world on your shoulders, like life had kicked you in the teeth."

"Rachel, my girlfriend, had just left me," he admitted to her for the first time.

"Rachel?" she asked, looking at him with a raised eyebrow. "A white girl?"

"Mixed. Beautiful...and as high fucking maintenance as they come."

"What happened?"

"She found a richer man...or a bigger fool to take care of her," he said bitterly.

"Fool?"

"I was a complete jackass when it came to her." He took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. "I 'maxed' my credit cards and nearly lost my house because of her."

"Ah!" She nodded as though she'd finally found the answer to a question that had been bothering her. "I did wonder why you had so much debt and yet so little to show for it."

He couldn't dispute her statement. When he had moved in, she could have clearly seen that he hadn't owned a lot. After Rachel had left, he had taken a hard look at his finances and realized that he had to sell anything that would help keep the bailiffs from his door.

He had listed them all on eBay: jewellery, watches, clothes, shoes, iPad, Sat Nav and even his TV.

Selling his Beemer had been the hardest. He had bought it brand new and customized it to his own specifications. When he had driven around London on a warm day with the hood down and Rachel at his side, men had stared with envy. Losing it had hurt like hell. Almost as much as losing her.

"From the moment I met you I've been playing a game." Lorna's words brought him back from his reminiscence with a bump. "I know that you thought you were playing me, but we were both playing the game."

"You were playing me?" he demanded, sitting up straighter and glaring at her. "How could you have been fucking playing me?"

"By pretending to be a weak, desperate, fat woman who would do anything just to have you. By letting you think that you could fuck me any way you choose to." She got off the bed and stood beside it with her arms akimbo, her nipples poking through her negligee like bullets. "Well, let me tell you something, Mr Man: I love this body. Size zeroes can live on celery sticks; I will freely partake of the bounty Mother Earth has provided. And I'm as strong as fuck! Just ask anyone in my office. They don't mess with me because they know I break balls."

Bryce instinctively covered his crotch with his hands as he stared at her. He had never seen her angry before. She looked as though she meant business.

She looked...magnificent!

"You've been fucking me on the down low," she continued. "We've been together for almost a year and I haven't met any of your family or friends. I didn't give a shit because I figured they might be just as broke ass as you." She held up her hand when he opened his mouth to object. "And except for that first night, you have never sucked on my pussy again, although you act like you would die if I don't give you head. Truthfully, I didn't give a fuck because I've got toys that can work my clit way better than you can."

"Why didn't you say--?"

"Some things a woman shouldn't have to say!" she interrupted scornfully. "I'm sure that you had your tongue all up in Rachel at every given opportunity!

"I..." Bryce couldn't deny it. The worst thing was that Rachel hadn't been as quick to reciprocate. Whenever she voluntarily took his cock into her mouth, he knew it was going to cost him.

"I see the way the system emasculates black men and thought if I could help just one it would be worth doing. I was going to let you stay for a year, give you a chance to get your shit together before I kicked your ass out," she informed him.

"No, baby, no!" Bryce scrambled across the bed and tried to put his arms around her. She backed away. "Please, Lorna--"

"I don't need a fucking man," she told him scornfully. "I chose to give you love, tried to cherish you because it didn't seem as though anyone else had ever done before, not because I was so fucking desperate for love myself. You walk taller and with more confidence these days. Your debt is almost clear...I was waiting to see what you would do once you didn't need my help anymore."

"Baby, it's not about the money." As he said the words, Bryce realized how true they were. He wrapped his arms around her, using his strength to keep her captive. "I never introduced you to my family because I don't have any. At least no one close since my gran died three years ago. My friends are mostly idiots. They don't date black women and they can't appreciate the beauty of a woman over size 10. I was like them...a total idiot...until I met you."

Lorna made a derisive sound in her throat and tried to break free. Bryce held her in place, firmly but effortlessly, relishing the new strength he had gained from working out regularly since he'd met her.

"I love your body," he whispered into her ear. "Love your big, sexy breasts. Love your--"

"You just have a mother complex," she accused.

"I don't care what I have. I don't care if it makes me a 'motherfucker'." They both laughed. "All I know is that I want you and no one else."

"Really?" Lorna twisted out of his embrace with a sudden, hard movement and took a couple of steps backwards. "Then why did you drive all the way across London to fuck Marlena?"

"She was unfinished business that I thought I had to finish." He took her hands in his and smiled. "I don't. If I hadn't gone to her house tonight, I wouldn't have realized that." She pulled her hands free and crossed them over her chest, looking totally unconvinced. "Baby, I know I don't take you anywhere, but it's because I'm working hard to clear off my debt and not because I'm ashamed of you."

"Really?" Lorna repeated. "Anyone seeing us at the party tonight would have thought that Marlena was your woman and I was some fat friend you were doing a favour."

She was so right he couldn't deny it.

"I messed up big time. I know I did. But believe me, baby, back in the day there was no way in hell I would have walked away without fucking her." He took her hands in his again. "I'm a changed man. Give me a chance to prove it to you."

"How will you do that?"

"I wanted to surprise you, but...those two weeks I told you to take off in February? I'm taking you to Jamaica. You said that you'd never been and--"

"You want to take me to Jamaica?"

"Yes. I've already paid down a deposit on the trip. Once I clear my last credit card, I'm going to pay it off in full."

"Oh, Bryce, I don't know what to..."

For the first time in their relationship she was speechless.

"You deserve it and more." He dropped to his knees in front of her. "And I'm going to eat your pussy so good, you'll throw away all those fucking vibrators."

"Oh yes?" she said, her voice challenging his words.

"And to make it up to you, not only am I going to eat your pussy every day for the next year, you won't have to give me head in return."

Lorna laughed at the ridiculous suggestion. "You think I don't like giving you head? You think I don't like hearing you scream my name like I'm your mama?"

"It's time to show you who's the daddy," he threatened and lifted her bodily.

"You'll hurt yourself," she warned.

She was thrilled, though. It was clear to see.

"I can handle you, baby," he boasted and threw her onto the bed to prove his point.

My man, Bryce, I thought with pride. Six months ago doing that would have given you a hernia.

He grabbed the side of her thong, ripped it and quickly did the same to the other side.

"Very caveman," she laughed, raising herself slightly off the bed to let him pull the ruined scrap of material from under her. "Are you going to beat your chest next?"

"I'm going to beat your fat clit, baby. Give it some good licks."

Her laughter at the double entendre quickly turned into a moan as he suited action to words.

He didn't mess about: swirling his tongue around her clit; lashing it, pulling it into his mouth and sucking on it like a sweet, sticking two fingers deep inside her and reaching for her G-spot as he worked her clit, and then backing off just before she climaxed to start the torture again.

"Yes, baby, eat my pussy." She buried the side of her face into the pillow as he scrapped the edge of his teeth along her clit. "Aaaah!"

She felt totally out of control.

She couldn't anticipate what he would do one moment to the next.

Vibrators got the job done. She could control the intensity, the speed and when she came.

Control is so fucking overrated, she thought, her toes curling as she finally lost it.

"Still think your damn vibrators are better than me?" he taunted and then pushed his tongue deep inside her.

"No. No." She squirmed and tried to push his head away. "Give me a minute."

"You're acknowledging that I'm better," he confirmed.

"You're the best, babes."

His thumb had replaced his tongue and was creating almost as much havoc with her senses. Another climax was quickly building. She sucked in her lower lip and closed her eyes as he bent his head to take a swipe at her clit as he sunk two fingers inside her again.

"Look at me," he commanded.

She ignored him, lost in her own pleasure.

He removed his fingers and straightened up.

The sudden loss of sensation was a shock.

Her vaginal walls cramped as they closed around emptiness.

"Open your eyes and watch me eat this motherfucking pussy."

"I'll watch," she promised, cupping the back of his head and guiding him back down between her legs. "Eat it good for me, baby."

She tried to hold his gaze as he strummed his tongue along her clit like he was beating a mini drum, and quickly lost the battle.

Arching her head back into the pillows, she lifted her hips clear off the bed and came all over his tongue.

My man Bryce was just getting started.

Rolling her limp body onto its front, he pulled her hips up and positioned her as he wanted: head on the pillows in front of her, legs together and ass in the air. He straddled her body and briefly stood admiring the way her small waist flowed smoothly out into the flare of her hips, before bending so that his knees were on either side of her hips, and positioning his cock at her entrance.

"This is going to be a rough ride, baby."

He held her firmly by the hips as he slid slowly inside her and back out to the tip again. He repeated the motion again and again, and with increasing momentum. The muscles in his arms and legs rippled as they took the strain and soon his skin glistened with moisture.

"Oh yes, baby." Lorna grabbed a handful of pillow on either side of her head and held on for dear life. The head of his cock was producing a flicker of sweet pain each time he buried it inside her. She tilted herself up and met his next forward thrust with a twist of her hips. "So sweet, baby. So fucking...sweet."

She continued to tilt her behind upwards and rhythmically rotate her hips. Every time she thought she'd reached her maximum, her body tilted fractionally, driving Bryce harder and deeper.

"Yeah....yeah...yeah...yeah." Bryce uttered the word each time he slammed his cock home.

"Fuck me, baby." Lorna felt the tremors start deep within her. She reached beneath to finger her clit and trigger her explosion. "Fuck...me."

"Fuck!" Bryce stiffened, trying to hold back as her pussy walls massaged his length, but it was too late. He gave her two more slams of his hips and let go. And then, weak as a kitten he collapsed onto Lorna's back. "Fuck."

Lowering her body to the bed, she reached around to hold Bryce's head in place against the back of her neck. She loved the weight of his body on top of her after sex. She wanted him right there, sweat and all.