Turned Out!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryce didn't need further encouragement. He lay there for several minutes thinking how close he had come to throwing away the best thing that had ever happened to him.

It wasn't the fact that she had money, though not having to spend his on her had caused a huge improvement in his financial position.

It was her positivity, her drive and her indomitable spirit.

She had showed him that hard work and determination do eventually pay off--if he had given up after his fifty fifth rejection, he wouldn't now have the job he'd desperately wanted. Each time he'd failed, she had commiserated with him for a short while and then helped him work on a better strategy for the next selection process or interview.

He'd always wanted to be the big man; providing for and protecting his woman. Lorna didn't need him to do either. He suspected that in a fight she would probably stand at his side, rather than behind him, and help kick his opponent's ass. Instead of bothering him, the thought made him smile.

He had been so focussed on clearing the debt that had hung oppressively like an albatross around his neck, he hadn't spent time thinking of the things he could do to please her. She wasn't Rachel; she would have appreciated small gestures. He could have been doing so much more for her, things that would have cost him nothing but a little of his time.

Her home had every convenience, including a two-person sauna in the gym. They had a great time together staying in and enjoying the comfort of her home, but he had no doubt that she would have enjoyed a Sunday morning walk or jog together. It had never once occurred to him to suggest it.

He wasn't a good cook, but instead of sitting, drinking a beer or a glass of wine while she did everything, he could peel or chop something. Hell, he could even let her teach him how to cook properly, so that he could surprise her with the occasional breakfast or meal in bed.

He did his own ironing because no one had ever been able to do it to his satisfaction, but he had never offered to do hers. Her work clothes were mostly expensive and dry clean only, but he had sat back and watched her iron other items. That wouldn't happen again.

She liked to dance--he'd seen that clearly the first time they had met in the club and again tonight--but he'd never once taken her to a party on a Saturday night. It would have cost more than he was willing to pay. The admittance fee and two or three double Hennessey for her would have derailed his carefully thought out debt-clearing plan.

She would have paid in a heartbeat, he knew, but he had too much pride to stand back and let a woman pay for him. Though, if he'd asked, she would have given him a wad of cash in advance to cover their expenses for an evening out to save him embarrassment. But, she was already doing way too much for him. He couldn't take her money, too.

She had a state-of-the-art sound system. Yet, he had never once selected some music from her extensive library, dimmed the lights and taken her into his arms and slow danced.

That would have cost him nothing.

And boy did she know how to shake her ass off! Marlena rubbing herself all over him hadn't distracted him from noticing the men checking Lorna out on the dance floor when she had been dancing with her girlfriends. Even when he was dancing with her, his hands resting comfortably on her butt, some men had been watching them on the sly. Lorna had worn flats and with his trusty inserts, he had been taller than her.

The men hadn't been watching because he and Lorna made an odd couple, he realized, a smile breaking out on his face. They had been envious.

He had been paranoid about her putting on a pair of the high heels she loved and making him look like a young boy out with his mother. But without any prompting from him, she had worn flat shoes and he had breathed a big sigh of relief.

But he knew how much she loved her heels. She had dozens of pairs: sexy, feminine ones for play and sturdier, more no-nonsense ones for work. They elongated her legs and made them look ten times better.

All of her friends, except Marlena, had been wearing high heels in the club.

She had worn the flat shoes for him. The next time they went out, he would insist on her wearing some sexy heels. Hell, if celebrities like Kevin Hart and Pharrell Williams could walk around proudly with their arms around women who towered over them, so could he!

Lorna's kindness still amazed him. And it wasn't just him. Once they'd been chatting while she cooked their Sunday dinner and she'd mentioned the amount she paid to various charities through payroll giving, and he'd almost fallen off the kitchen stool. She'd explained that most of it would have been taken in taxes anyway, but he had still winced--the amount was almost half of his salary.

Her heart was as big as an ocean.

She was big hearted and badassed.

Big assed, too.

And big breasted.

She was big everywhere.

He smiled at the thought.

Well, big everywhere except...

Fuck time again! I stirred as soon as Bryce's thoughts strayed to Lorna's sweet, tight, wet pussy.

He covered her hand with his, brought it to his lips and kissed her knuckles before sliding to the side and off her body. "Turn over, sweetness."

Lorna obligingly rolled onto her back.

Her nightgown had ended up around her upper chest and neck. Bryce carefully lifted her arms one and then the other and took it off her.

"This one is on me," he said as he got on top of her. "Just lie back and enjoy."

"You're on fire tonight." Lorna laughed and spread her legs further apart so that he could settle more comfortably between them.

"On fire only for you, babes."

He cupped her head and kissed her like he hadn't seen her in years. She kissed him back, wondering what had gotten into him.

His hands roamed her body, finding places to caress and linger before going on.

And all the while his tongue was playfully battling with hers or plunging deep into her throat, or he was nibbling on her lips.

Why was he suddenly being Mr Tender Lover?

And why was she worried when she'd secretly longed to see this side of him?

He kissed his way down to her breasts as he hooked her right leg over his hip.

"Put it into my mouth," he told her as his lips hovered centimetres away from her hard nipple.

He was close enough to do it himself, but Lorna cupped her breast and offered him the erect bud. He sucked it into his mouth as he slid into her, inch by slow inch.

Instead of withdrawing when he reached the pinnacle, he remained sheathed and slowly circled his hips, pressing deliciously against her clit while giving her his full length.

"Oh, yes." Lorna closed her eyes and relaxed back against the softness of the pillows behind her.

It was bliss having him treat her like he thought she could break. His lovemaking had gentled from the initial 'rough and ready', but had lacked real tenderness until now. She had known that he was battling numerous demons. Perhaps he had finally beaten a few tonight.

She smiled as she slipped her hand under her other breast as he changed nipple. Demon or fetish, she didn't think that he would ever leave her nipples in peace.

As he started to slowly stroke back and forth inside her, she visualized the funny picture they would make to an onlooker. They were practically the same height, but bizarrely his legs were longer than hers, though men tended to have shorter legs than women of the same height.

His head barely reached past her breasts when they were in the missionary position. At first they had both been a little self conscious about it, but they'd soon realized that it was the best of circumstances--he was happiest with his head on or near her breasts.

Bryce was now thrusting smoothly in and out of her. Every time he came to the precipice, he pulled himself back from the edge. Changing positions: alternating her legs on his shoulders, then placing them both there; positioning her on the end of the bed and taking her from the front and then the back; lying back and letting her ride him as he sucked on her nipples and then finally moving into the missionary position again and driving himself into her with more vigour until she clamped around him and triggered a ball-cramping climax.

"I think your pussy's got me hypnotized," he said a few minutes later as he snuggled his face deeper into her bosom. "I used to jerk off every chance I got. Even in the toilets at work. Now I don't want to come unless I'm inside you."

"You poor thing," Lorna chuckled and kissed the top of his head.

Bryce still couldn't believe how much he enjoyed curling up with a woman to sleep. In the past he always turned his back on his sleeping partner, even Rachel. For one thing, he feared that they would accidentally knee him in the balls.

They had all been flesh and bone with no cushion; Lorna was firm but soft and he loved nothing better than to sink into her warm flesh. Her breasts made the best pillow ever. These days he slept like a log; before he used to go to bed at midnight and be up, tossing and turning, two or three hours later.

"Would you take Rachel back if she wanted you?" Lorna asked about an hour later, her voice low and thick with sleep and exhaustion.

He barely made out the words, but his answer was immediate and decisive, "Hell, no!"

"Good." Lorna sounded surprised and pleased at his response.

It surprised the hell out of him too.

All he'd wanted and prayed each waking day for seven months was that Rachel would come back. The fact that she treated him badly hadn't mattered. As a matter of fact, the more she treated him badly, the more love he'd felt for her. She hadn't cared about his feelings, hadn't cared about leaving him without a word and in debt to his eyeballs.

She had left him so bitter, he had harboured a secret malice against women. Lorna had borne the brunt of that spite--not in a verbally or physically abusive way--in the offhand, careless manner he had treated her. Rachel had turned him into the person who had felt the need to treat someone else as badly as he had been treated.

No, he didn't want her back for anything.

And he certainly wouldn't leave Lorna for her.

He wouldn't leave Lorna for anyone.

She treated him like a king.

She made him feel ten feet tall.

And her pussy...damn if he could ever get enough of it!

I smiled to myself, almost limp but still nestled in her welcoming heat.

Just as I'd predicted.

Like a dealer giving free cocaine to a user to get him hooked, Lorna had given him the pussy freely and now he's addicted to her crack.

He hadn't seen the danger of BBW loving.

He hadn't understood that once you go BBW, you can't go back.

He had been blissfully unaware that he was being totally and utterly turned out!

*****

The End

© 2013 Lexy Harper