Turned Out by Big Scott Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He gripped my thighs and lifted my ass off the bed as he fired his thick tool up my ass. I lost my grip and felt the rope cutting into my wrists as he pulled harder and harder on me to get his nut.

Scott started coming up my ass, but he didn't lose all control like I did. He pushed all the way up my butt and then held there, his nuts spasming as he bred me with a series of manly grunts. Feeling him throb and feeling his penis pulse as he inseminated me, all while Gina stood in the doorway watching, was my final defeat.

Gina! I managed to open my eyes and to my horror, it wasn't a dream. She was looking agape as me, her fiancee, had just let a man breed him. All on the very bed we had shared countless times. I was tied to the headboard and stretched out in a scene of utter helplessness as Scott held my feet and ankles high.

Scott saw Gina too, and smirked before swatting my ass with a loud smack. He then lifted me and turned his hips so we opened up to Gina's view. She could now clearly see that he was buried into me, all the way to the root of his huge penis.

Ever so slowly, Scott let his cock slide out of my lubed asshole. And I do mean slowly. An inch at a time, he withdrew, proudly showing his work, proudly showing his manhood. Even in the dim lighting of the bedroom lamp, I could see Gina's eyes widen as the enormity of Scott's huge penis became more and more apparent.

He paused with only the fat cock-head still lodged inside and said matter-of-factly, "I just re-sized your boy's butt, wouldn't you say?"

I saw Gina's eyes narrow as she looked into Scott's eyes and then she moved her gaze to my face and frowned. My own cum, blasted out as a result of Scott fucking me up the ass, was dripping from my cheeks and lips and chin. I could say nothing and looked away in shame.

Scott flexed his ass and sunk back into me a couple inches, making me grit my teeth not to moan. I was still floating on the assgasm. Then he let the cock slowly slide back out, the head finally popping out. A stream of jizz now ran out of my gaped butthole and he turned it fully towards Gina so she could see what had been done to me.

I was totally cunted. I had been fucked and bred so forcefully that my butthole was now, quite literally, a sloppy cunt. Stretched out, reddened, and gaping, I was dripping cum and lube onto the floor from my man's new fuck-hole. Scott laid me back on the bed and I looked at Gina, trying to gather my senses. She was staring, not at me, but at Scott's superior cock.

Finally she turned to go while looking back at it, and Scott called after her, "Hey if you want a real man, give me a call. I hear you might need a real man's dick!" He laughed and wiped his pecker on me before padding off down the hallway.

I just lay in the bed...I felt mortified that Gina caught us. But I also felt a little relief. I couldn't live a lie and I shouldn't stay engaged to her no matter what. I felt bad that she had to find out this way and ashamed that I was so cowardly that I couldn't have been up front with her when Scott returned to re-claim me.

A jumble of emotions ran through me. I heard Scott say something and then the front door closed. My legs were jello from the massive orgasm, but I managed to pull myself up and untie the ropes. As I stood and walked to the bathroom my ass squished with cum and lube and I'm not going to lie—it felt good. The tingling after-effect was amazing. My butthole felt loose and open but more than anything, it felt totally and completely well-fucked.

I wiped the nut off of my face but didn't clean up or wipe my rear end. I left my sloppy, cock-pounded cunt exactly the way Scott left it. I know that's how he would want it.

To be continued...

——————————

Copyright Keith Hernandez

12