Turned Out By My Wife

Story Info
I was made a cum slut by my wife.
2.3k words
4.35
39.5k
49

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers

I had what I thought a great marriage. A beautiful wife, two grown children away at college and a nice home in the burbs. While our sex life has become pretty much a thing of the past everything else seemed perfect to me. When I felt the need I would either find some porn online and rub one out, or I would go to the bookstore and someone would suck one out for me.

Everything changed one day though. It was a Tuesday and I came home from work early one day and found my wife "entertaining" two black men in our bed room. I remained silent as I watched her laying there with a big black cock in her mouth as well another pounding her pussy. My cock was harder than ever before as I slipped out and left them there.

Now I have what has been described by those sucking it at the bookstore a larger than average cock but those two were much bigger. I headed to that bookstore hoping to get mine sucked after seeing what I just saw in my own bed room.

I wasn't at the store long before I was empting my balls into someone's hungry mouth. When I finally returned the two guys were gone and my wife was in the kitchen making supper as though nothing had happened. I didn't let on I had seen what she was doing earlier though.

The following week Tuesday I got home early hoping to see if she was doing this on a regular basis and sure enough she once again had those same two guys in our bed. I watched them again but this time one of them saw me standing there stroking my hard cock. I slipped out before he could give me away though.

When I returned my wife asked me if I liked what I saw her doing earlier. I was shocked and tried to act like I didn't know what she was talking about. She told me that she knew I had seen her getting fucked by her new friends.

I asked her why she was doing this and she told me that while I had a good sized cock I just wasn't pleasing her with it so she found someone that could do that job for her. I asked her what she was going to do, would she leave me.

She told me that she knew I was looking at porn on line and most of it was about big black cuckolding. She said if I wanted to stay I would have to do whatever she told me to do. I readily agreed and she picked up her phone. She was calling one of her studs.

I heard her tell him that I had agreed to do whatever she told me to do and to come over Saturday afternoon for some more fucking. I was still somewhat in shock and just stood there listening to her. When she finished her call she told me she would have our supper ready in a few minutes and acted like nothing had happened.

The rest of the week went on as usual as though nothing was any different in our lives.

Saturday morning came around and we did our normal routine until noon when she told me we should get ready for her guests. After showering she informed me that we would be remaining naked the rest of the day. An hour later the door bell rang and she told me to answer it. I was franticly trying to cover up with something when she told me to just answer the door as I was.

When I opened the door there were her two friends. They both ignored me and walked right past me to my wife. You know what to do bitch they told her and she got onto her knees in front of them. They both were taking their clothes off and as soon as one cock became exposed she started sucking it. It wasn't long before she was going back and forth between them.

Finally I was told to come over and help her out. I have never touched another man's cock before and was reluctant to do so now let alone actually put one in my mouth. As I stood there watching and not making any moves to do what they wanted my wife told me to get down here with her and start sucking one of these cocks.

I slowly got to my knees beside her and my head was roughly grabbed and pulled towards that big black cock. As it was rubbed across my face and lips I slowly opened my mouth. As soon as my mouth was open that cock entered it. The hands on my head began moving it back and forth so it was now fucking my face.

They didn't do this for long before they switched mouths and I was now sucking my second cock. Pretty soon the one fucking my wife's mouth told her to stand up and bend over the sofa so he could fuck her from behind. As she was being fucked like this the cock in my mouth exploded and I got my first taste of cum.

I thought that would be the end of it but found out it was really the beginning. When the one fucking my wife shot his load in her they told me to make them all some drinks so they could relax and reload for round two.

When everyone was ready for some more fucking we headed to the bed room. I was told to start sucking some cock to get it ready to fuck both my wife and I. Now until today, as I mentioned earlier, I have never touched or done anything with a cock other than my own so I was not sure about being fucked by one.

I decided I would not being doing anymore with them and was going to get dressed and leave them. This did not go over well though and I was soon taken back to the living room where they tied me up bent over the ottoman. This position made it easy for them to not only fuck me but for me to suck one of them at the same time.

I felt hands on my ass and them some lube being pushed into my waiting hole and then a hard cock head pushing against it. I started to scream but as soon as I did another cock was shoved into my mouth so I couldn't make any noise. Then I felt the head of that other cock pop into my ass. I heard my wife telling them to fuck me really good.

She was then telling me how I had turned out to be a great cock sucker and to enjoy that ass fucking. She started taking pictures of me with a big black cock in my mouth as well as my ass. She told me I better start doing whatever she wanted or she would send these pictures to all of my friends and family, as well as our kids.

It seemed like the ass fucking lasted forever before I felt the warmth of cum being shot into me. When this cock softened up and slipped out the other one took its place. By now I was actually enjoying being fucked and was telling him to fuck me harder. All the time my wife was recording it for her black mail.

When the second cock shot its cum into me I was still wanting more but they were too tired to fuck me again. They left me tied up like I was and dressed then left with a promise to my wife to come back the next day with some friends of theirs. After they were gone my wife sat down in front of me and told me that she would keep the video she had of me sucking and being fucked by the two big black cocks as insurance so I better not piss her off.

She finally untied me and told me to her a drink while she relaxed in front of the TV. As I was doing that she was on the phone with one of the guys from earlier. I couldn't tell what they were talking about but she was finger her pussy and rubbing her clit.

After a while she finished her drink and we took showers then went to bed. When I got up in the morning she was already up and making us breakfast. When I walked into the kitchen I saw she was naked. As soon as she saw me she told me to take my clothes off as we would soon have guests and they wouldn't want to waste any time with me being dressed.

Again I was told to answer the door naked when we heard the bell ring. This time though when I answered it there were four black men there. They all walked past me and immediately started fondling my wife.

She was then taken into the bedroom with two of them. The other two stayed with me and I was soon being spit roasted by them. We were both fucked multiple times before they all left. My ass was dripping cum out of it and my face was covered with cum as well. I was exhausted and just fell asleep right where I was, bent over the ottoman.

The following week went by as normal, nothing more was mentioned about me sucking cocks and being fucked. Until Friday that is. When I got home from work on Friday there they were again. The two black guys were fucking my wife at both ends when I walked into the house. As soon as the door closed behind me they told me to go put a t-shirt and some loose shorts on. Nothing else though.

When I returned to the living room as told to they were just finishing their fucking of my wife. She was just laying there with cum leaking out of all her holes.

The two guys then told me to follow them. We went outside to their car and drove off. I had no idea where they were taking me but we soon ended up at the same bookstore where I usually go to get my cock sucked. Look familiar to you cock sucker they asked me. I said no. They then told me that they know I go here because they had seen me here before.

Today would be different though because instead of me getting my cock sucked I would be doing the sucking. They told the clerk hi as we entered. He asked them if I was the cock sucker they told him they would be bring by to take care of his better customers. Tell him why you're here cock sucker they said to me.

I told him I was here to suck all the cock he wanted me to suck. He asked if I was also going to let everyone fuck my ass as well. I looked at the two black men with me and they nodded so I said yes I would also let everyone fuck me.

They took me to a larger video booth that had three glory holes in it and took my clothes. They told me I would get them back when the clerk decided I was done.

As soon as they walked out of the booth with my clothes leaving the door open for all to see me a cock came through one of the holes. I was sitting in the chair and bent over to take it into my mouth and suck it. Pretty soon another cock came through on of the other holes and now I was going back and forth between them and sucking them until they both shot their loads into my mouth.

As I was leaning back in the chair a big black man came into my booth and had me suck him. After several minutes he told me to get up and bend over the chair so he could fuck my ass. As I did this another cock came through the hole right in front of my face so I started sucking on it while I was being fucked from behind by the man in the booth with me.

This went on for several hours and I was constantly being fucked at both ends the entire time. Finally the clerk came back and told me had closed for the night and if I wanted my clothes back I had better get busy making him happy.

It turned out he had the biggest cock I have ever seen and I told him I didn't think I could get it into my mouth let alone my ass. He just laughed and told me I would be able to and held my head as he slowly pushed it into my mouth. He had it at the back of my mouth trying to force it into my throat but it just wouldn't open up enough for it.

This made him angry so he pulled out of my mouth and turned me around and then shoved it into my already gaping ass pussy. I screamed from the pain and he just told me to shut up and take it like the cock whore I am.

He fucked me for a half hour before breeding me deep with a huge load of cum. Then he pulled out and tossed me my clothes and told me he was through with me. I had to walk home now as I didn't have any other way so I started walking hoping I could make it the two miles without anyone seeing me walking along the road covered in cum and just a pair of shorts on, The clerk had kept my shirt.

As I walked along I was wondering what else would happen as it seemed like these two black guys had made both my wife and I their sex slaves.

gary_4_u
gary_4_u
279 Followers