Turned Out In a Massage

Story Info
Married man gets turned out during a massage.
5.1k words
4.66
126.4k
225

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/26/2023
Created 06/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,440 Followers

Turned out In a Massage.

Thursday

"I have booked you in for a massage on tomorrow!" My wife calls out to me from downstairs.

"Why?" I called down whilst finishing putting together the wardrobe in our room.

Emily and I have been married for 6 months and we have just bought our very first house together. I was 27 and she was 26 and we thought this was a great achievement for people of our age. It was a lovely house with enough room for our future child whenever we planned to have one.

After finishing the wardrobe I went downstairs with my top off and sweating. I like to go the gym and think I have a pretty well toned body, except for not being able to grow any hair on my body I looked pretty manly.

"You have been working so hard getting this house together and I wanted to do something nice for you." She tells me.

My wife is amazing. I think to myself. I walk up and kiss her. She looked beautiful, 5 foot 6, long brown hair, a nice slim body and an ass to die for.

"Oh you look pretty sexy after working out getting everything built." She said to me with a smile.

"Well why don't I show you what I have done." I told her with a laugh, knowing as soon as we were in the bedroom we would be having sex instantly.

I loved Emily and our sex life was amazing, we never stopped!

Once in the room, Emily wrapped her arms around me and started kissing me hard. It didn't take long for me to have her clothes of, her legs wrapped around my body as I was sliding into her soaking wet pussy.

Friday

Sat at my desk at work, I work in sales and have to wear a full suit and tie. It was getting to 3pm and I finished at 4pm so I was getting ready to leave and head straight to the massage. That was when my wife called me.

"Hello my love, how are you?" I asked her.

"I am alright, slight change of plan with your massage." She told me.

"What?" I asked.

"So the woman who was supposed to do it has called in sick. Instead it will be someone called Jayme." She told me.

This was no big deal I thought. I just had to ask for Jayme instead. I have never been to this massage place before so I had no preference.

I told her that is fine and that I would see her tonight.

By 5pm I was at the massage parlour.

"My name is John, my wife booked me in for a massage at 5.15pm." I said to the sexy looking woman behind the reception.

"Okay, do you know who you are with?" She asked me back, she had beautiful blue eyes and long blond hair. I love my wife and would never cheat on her but I can appreciate a beautiful woman.

"Jayme." I told her.

She smiled and told me to take a seat and he will be with me.

HE?! I thought! I didn't want a man to be massaging me, having his hands over my body! There is no way that I could relax from this! But it was too late, I was too socially awkward to tell the woman behind the reception that I would turn it down because of that.

I sat down anxiously waiting, worrying about who was about to massage me.

Then through a back door a huge, black man came through, smiling at me and asking.

"John is it? You're with me."

He was over 6 foot and built like a tank. I thought I was muscly, but this guy was double the size of me, he had an extremely tight white t-shirt on that only emphasised his huge muscles.

"Okay." I stuttered out and followed him into the massage room. Once inside he said.

"Okay take your clothes off and get onto the bed."

"I might keep my boxers on if that's okay?" I nervously asked to which he replied.

"Oh don't be silly, you will to be naked to get the full effect. I will wait outside, just shout when you are done."

This was it, he left the room and I slowly took off all of my clothes. My smooth, soft dick was below me and I nervously got onto the bed and shouted him in.

Hearing the door open and close, there was soothing music playing and he said.

"Okay, so how come you are here today?"

"My wife booked it me as a present for helping out around our new house." I told him.

I heard a few squeezes from a tube and felt his oily hands stand by rubbing my back.

"Oh that is nice, how long have you been married for?" He asked me whilst massaging into my back.

"About 6 months, we have just moved into our first house." I told him while feeling his large hands rubbing me all over. To be honest it did feel good.

"Oh well congratulations. I know moving can be stressful so I will do my best to relieve that stress." He told me.

For a while he was silent, just his big hands rubbing deep into my back. It didn't take long for me to get over the fact that it was a man rubbing me and starting to really enjoy the massage.

Now rubbing more oil over my shoulders, he starts to ask me more questions.

"How long have you been with your wife?" He asked.

I was completely relaxed now and told him.

"We have been together since we were 18. She is the only woman I have been with." Then I let out a "mmmmm" as his thick fingers got deep into my shoulders.

"Oh I knew you would like this, you seem very tense." He told me.

"Truth be told, I wasn't expecting a man to massage me. No offence." I said to him.

"Don't worry a lot of men who come here are cautious at first, but I am a professional." He reassured me.

His massaging continued for a while, rubbing from my shoulders until he started moving his hands to my lower back.

"I am just going to lower your towel a little to get your lower back properly." He told me to which I just moaned in agreement.

His big hands were now rubbing all over my lower back, his thumbs digging in and making me feel like I am sinking into the bed.

I didn't realise it, but his hands would every so often touch the top of my arse cheeks. I didn't do anything about it and just assumed he was getting my entire back covered.

"Okay I am going to do your legs now." He said to which again I agreed with.

He grabbed my left foot and raised it to the side a little and began to rub it, I was aware that my towel had moved and I was worried he could see up it and see me. But I was too nervous to say anything.

His big hands felt amazing rubbing my left foot and then down my calf, covering me completely in oil.

His fingers were now deep in my thighs, starting at the back and rubbing inside, getting closer and closer to my balls and arsehole.

Suddenly when he did one rub, his fingers glanced against my smooth balls that were pressed against the bed. I clenched up instinctively but didn't say anything. He didn't say anything either and just carried on massaging my thigh.

Then he moved to my right leg, letting my left leg drop in a more open position than it was when he started.

Doing the same with my right leg, he starting massaging my calf and eventually my thigh.

"Mmmmmm" I moaned again as his big fingers were working me well.

I felt him getting higher and higher, and then again, I felt a finger skim my balls. This time I didn't clench up. I didn't want to embarrass him if it was an accident, so I allowed him to continue with my thigh.

Then he touched it again, and again.

Oh my god, is he doing this on purpose? I think to myself.

That was when I could feel my cock starting to grow underneath me, pressing against the bed it was uncomfortable. I couldn't believe I was getting an erection right now! This was so embarrassing!

Then he moved his hand and very slowly I felt the tip of his finger properly rub against my balls. This isn't an accident! Without being able to stop myself though I let out another

"Mmmmm"

Quickly shutting my mouth. You fucking idiot I thought!

"I am going to carry on with your back." He said.

Thank god! Maybe it was an accident and he was embarrassed by it!

He was stood on my side and I relaxed again from his hands rubbing over my back, my cock now as hard as possible pushing against the bed.

My eyes were closed but I could feel his huge presence next to me.

His hands were rubbing lower and lower on my back. They kept edging down and then the first time I felt his fingers go underneath the towel and properly rub on both of my arse cheeks.

I couldn't speak, this had been going on too long that if I stopped him now he would think I am strange. This is hopefully just part of his technique.

Again, his hands run under the towel and massaged my arse cheeks before returning to my back.

Fuck it did feel so amazing, his big hands rubbing oil all over my body.

Then I felt his hands leave me body and not return, it was a few minutes and I could hear him moving but I didn't dare look up. I had to admit I was missing his big hands on my body.

Suddenly there was motion on the bed.

"I am just getting into a better position to work you properly." He said in a calming tone as he was climbing onto the bed in between my spread legs.

This bed must have been sturdy to hold us both I thought. What I didn't notice earlier, that the towel was no longer covering me at all.

Jayme's big strong hands were back massaging my lower back, he poured more oil over me and I am sure he didn't mean to put it dripped down between my ass cracks.

Enjoying the return of the massage, his hands were now only massaging my arse cheeks, gripping into them and pulling them out and then letting them return. It felt so good that I couldn't ask him to stop.

As he carried on I didn't realise how deep his fingers were getting until I felt the tip of his fingers touch my arsehole.

My wife has on one or two occasions touched my arsehole but I have never let her carry on. But here I was, with a big black man letting his fingers keep flicking against it and I wasn't saying anything to stop him.

I was assuming it was no longer an accident, but that was confirmed when his left hand took a big grip of my left cheek and a finger on his right hand rubbed all the way down from my balls and up, rubbing my arsehole and then carrying on the top of my crack.

"Mmmmm fuck." I whispered out without meaning to.

"Ha" Was all I could hear him say from above me.

His left hand didn't release my arse cheek, it was gripping it harshly leaving my ass spread open. I don't know what he was doing other than just staring at my hole.

Suddenly, an oiled up finger, without any resistant and without time for me to respond slide knuckle deep into my little arsehole.

"Ooohh fuck what are you doing?" I asked, lifting my head out of the hole in the bed. Only to be met by his huge hands to grip the back of my head and push me back down.

"Oh don't give me that, you have been loving this." He spoke out, not in his usual calming tone, now in a dominant manner.

His finger was so well oiled that he straight away started to retract it and then push it all the way back into my ass, I could feel his hand pressing against my cheeks as he was knuckle deep in me.

"Mmmm yeah that is one tight hole." I heard him saying, still holding my head down onto the bed and not letting me up. He was too strong and I couldn't fight him off me.

Instead I had to just lie there, legs spread and let him get faster and faster with his thick finger in my ass.

"Let's see how you take two." I heard him say to me.

Then more pressure was pressed on my little hole, I felt the tip of his finger slide into me and this time it was met with resistance. It took only a few second for it to slip all the way into me and suddenly I had two of his thick fingers into my otherwise untouched arsehole.

"Oh yeah, you took that so well." He said above me.

"Oh fuuuckk." Was all I could muster out, feeling his two fingers slowly going in and out of my arsehole.

"I knew you would like this!" He said to me, I didn't answer, biting my lip to stop from letting out another moan.

"Answer me!" He shouted "You like my fingers in your little arsehole don't you?"

"Yes!" Was all I could say, partly scared, partly moaning in pleasure.

"Good boy." He complimented and picked up the pace of his fingering of me.

It must have been only a minute when he stopped, two fingers all the way inside of me when I felt him pushing a third finger into my arsehole. It was getting really tight now and I could tell he was stretching me out.

I also only just realised that his hand was no longer on my head holding me down. I was choosing to stay lay there and let him force a third finger into my arse.

What could I do? I tried to argue with myself. He was twice my size, there was no way I could get him off me. But that was a lie, I was loving having this big black man finger me.

"There you go." He said when I felt his third finger go all the way down into my stretched arsehole.

"Fuckkkkk." I moaned out.

"How does that feel baby?" He asked me, slowly moving the three fingers.

"It is so tight." I moaned.

"Oh, you bet you are." He laughed back at me.

I kept feeling his fingers fully come out of me and then slip all the way back inside of my ass. I have gotten used to the intrusion and he was easily sliding all the way in and out of me.

My moaning was getting louder now and I started to feel great all over my body from his fingering.

"Oh yeah, I knew you were a slut as soon as I saw you." Jayme said.

I went to object but he forced his fingers in even deeper, taking the are out of my lungs and all I could let out was.

"OOoooohhhh!"

"Haha good boy." He said, roughly fingering harder and harder.

After a few minutes he stopped and slowly I felt his fingers leave my arsehole. Left me feeling stretched, I didn't know what he was doing but I knew he hadn't gotten off the bed.

Then his left hand was on the bed next to my shoulder and I could feel his breath on the back of my neck, he was lying just on top of me now, I could feel the heat coming from his body and felt his skin touching me. He must have taken his top off I thought.

"Oh yeah, I am about to fuck you good." He whispered behind me.

This took me by surprise, I shouldn't have let him finger me, I definitely didn't want him to fuck me. I shouted back at him.

"No don't! I'm not gay, get off me!"

He didn't care, I felt him holding onto his cock and the tip was pressing against my arsehole.

"Shut up bitch. You have been moaning like a little slut for me the whole time. You want this as bad as I do!" He said to me still pushing his cock onto my ass.

"No get off me! Please donnnnnnt!!" I screamed out feeling the head of his cock enter my ass, stretching it beyond belief. He was definitely a lot thicker than just his three fingers which were already a stretch.

"Get out of me you're too big! Please!" I shouted out.

"Shut up and take it! I am going to fuck you good and hard like you want!" He grunted back at me, pushing his cock a little deeper into my ass.

Fuck my arsehole burned, he was so fucking big and I could feel every inch stretching me.

"Please stop, please." I whimpered into the bed, I had no strength left in me and he just laughed from behind.

His cock was never ending. I had to bite onto the pillow on the bed to stop from screaming as inch after inch slide into my arsehole.

"Oooooohhhh yyyeeaeaahhhh." Jayme moaned out and I knew that he was fully inside of my ass. I could feel his thick thighs pressed against me and my entire stomach felt full with cock.

"My entire black cock is inside your little arsehole right now." He whispered in my ear holding himself fully in me "I will let you get used to the girth before I fuck you like I know you want."

"ooooohhhhhhhhh" Was all I could let out feeling so full.

"Oh yeah moan like that for me baby." He whispered.

I was panting for air and couldn't believe the situation I had somehow gotten myself into.

He stayed fully in me for a few minutes, the burning in my arse started to die down and my breathing got under control, Jayme must have realised because he whispered in my ear.

"Oh yeah, you're used to my cock now aren't you. I am about to fuck you." And then I felt him kiss and lick my neck.

My mind was all over the place, the feel of his long, wet tongue on my neck and the brand new feeling of his cock filling me up completely sent me into over drive. I didn't even mean to, but I let out a moan.

What did I just do?! I just almost gave him permission to fuck me! A straight man, a straight married man!

All of my internal arguing disappeared when I felt him slowly lifting his arse and his dick slipping slowly and slowly out of me, I could feel every inch of his fat, black cock. The same as I could feel him going into me.

It felt like his cock went on forever out of my arsehole, I could feel my ass closing again and I thought he was out, but then he started sliding into me again slowly. It didn't burn as much this time but I could steel feel my hole being stretched as he slowly filled me up.

Again I felt his thighs touching me and again I was fully filled with his black cock. He did this again a few times, all the while he was licking and sucking my neck. I could stop myself from letting out quiet little moans each time he would slowly push into me.

My ass had now fully accepted his cock and I couldn't feel much of a strain when he was pulling it out and pushing it in.

When he fully went inside of my arsehole I realised that I pushed my ass back to take him to an even deeper level.

"Oh yeah you love this don't you? Loving my cock deep in your arsehole?" He asked me.

"Yeeess." I whispered out.

"Say it louder slut!" He said in a stern tone.

"Yes I love it!" I declared back to him, all thoughts of my wife had left my head and I pushed further back to get his cock even deeper into me.

"I am about to fuck you like a cheap slut, do you want that baby?" Jayme asked, his tongue sneaking into my ear making me shiver all over with more pleasure.

"Please..." I whispered, "Please fuck me."

I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth, I had never even considered being with a man before and no I was asking him to fuck me.

"Good boy." Jayme said.

He moved his hands so he was holding himself up and then he started fucking me, pulling his cock out and his thigh slapping back onto me when he went balls deep. Faster and faster he was fucking me and I was loving it! The feel of his fat black cock fucking my arsehole was amazing!

"Yes.... Yes... fuck me!" Was all the words I could get out as he kept fucking me harder and harder.

"You love my cock don't you?" He asked me, breathing heavily from the fucking.

"I fucking love it!" I declared "I love your black cock fucking my arsehole!"

I grunted at every thrust of this magnificent man fucking me harder and harder.

"Yes I love fucking you, you dirty slut!" He shouted out.

"Yes sir, fuck me!!" I shouted out, my head was gone and I didn't even know what I was saying. I was just loving having this man ruin my arsehole.

"You dirty fucking slut! Not even been married a year and you are already taking other dick!" Jayme humiliated me. I felt shame remembering that I was currently cheating on my wife. I tried to justify that it wasn't cheating because it was with a man.

"What would your wife say if she could see you now?" Jayme asked as he carried on fucking me!

"She would be very shocked!" I got out between breaths.

"Get on your hands and knee's so I can fuck you properly slut!" Jayme ordered, pulling his dick out for the first time since he started fucking me.

Eagerly I pushed myself up and got onto hands and knees to let Jayme fuck my arsehole in the doggy position.

"Mmmm look at that stretched pussy." Jayme said, rubbing his cock up and down my hole.

"How badly do you want my cock?" Jayme asked me, he knew he was humiliating me.

"Please." I got out, not wanting to say it.

"Tell me now you fucking slut!" He shouted, slapping my ass.

I knew it, he knew it. I wanted this, I wanted him to fuck my arse and treat me like a slut.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,440 Followers
12